Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion

The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion

Posts 21 to 40 of 134

Me yesterday wouldn't be tempted. but. to answer and comment on previous post, but then inhibited themselves. Suddenly still someone wants base? Can have stay hands come. ;)

Am asking forgiveness, I always my here the end of the those)
The, and need to speak out? ;)

Of course, you same like offered to consider example? Description of sun, moon and Asts?

I'm gonna join you to insistence Helen and carry. Let us let us to reason. The sun, Long and a badge of fusion have kverenta in Vodolee, ASTs in question. The first, that we recall, that signs active, male. Therefore, these same quality: Activity, fostering leadership, permanence (fixed signs) we can see and have kverenta. ????, because signs by themselves in opposition, then can be suggest, that there is some "it's a discrepancy" between way "I" and his real manifestation of. Namely (in my opinion) kverentu sometime, that in his respect to peace she relies on own impulses, actually quite self-sufficient, but on's it turns out, that initiatives partner have significant influence on kverenta and this may to inspire some forge the M. M. Dissonance.

Now that concerns husband Lyudy. That we have? The sun in Pisces, Long in Taurus, ASTs in the Twins, signs fusion - Taurus and Epiphanius. Under foreign activity and sociability kverentu are important such manifestations of world as reliability, stability, resilience and emotional adoption his. Much depends on sentiments, perception of subjectively. Teltsovskaya Long bears desire to hard reliance under with their feet, confidence, born soft same emotionality and sensitivity sun in Pisces. Man, I think, he quite popular in his environment, charming, but attracts smoothness his expression.

Lud_mila wrote:

Of course, you same like offered to consider example? Description of sun, moon and Asts?

Ah, stalbyt, pridetstsa)

Ludmila in your case the Sun will play, likely, much greater role than Long and attention on it more. In force next causes - it blood regardless asts, map daily, the Sun izgnannoe. But - Long aspektirovana. The that both you you have in one signs several grease picture, but modicum homes different and okay.

For ascendant Lviv characterized the good bearing and need in samodemonstratsii, likely och striking, active, spectacular other behavior, although hardly try to spare produce impression. About external guise judge difficult camping on K. Lev empty, but can be suggest the bright /. Russet hair, provided with round face, either a small glee weight (in advance errori for the possible mistakes, camping on K. I have there is only opposite experience - definition of asts on magnificent villa created rights)
Need in feedback och big, perhaps - were problems with addiction, sense of that you not devote adequate attention (above all - close people). This line difficult to combine with expressed traction to independence (at least - ideological) that can serve cause of uneven behavior. Much in itself change your Trees "from contrary" - "not want be such, only not so!")
Propensity not so much to patronize surrounding, how many to lend them surest direction and installations - exclusively in order aid, care about them. Needs surrounding typically quickly you unnoticed by and often arises desire to "a canoe"; can be you seems, that without your intervention deal raze not goes)
Precise aspects of from septenera to asts not see, so that this'm just going to move. Possible some authoritarianism in rubbing shoulders, bluntness, command own opinion quite a strange - surrounding can feel pressure, even if such not implies.

That Drie Stoepen - I'll finish this)

Last edited by chai (Jul 4 2007 21:22:25)

What stand? Whom waiting for? ;)

I have short-term vacation. At night flooding this neighbors, water on knee was Yeep and etc. And etc. Cities in the, am asking forgiveness. To analysis your maps return later.

"My thought - my quarter horses!" Something me glitched on another. Read forums have on astrology (this and Warin), reflect.
At all strange a sense of prove on the other side! Usually this I about the people sentiment, and here about me!
Immediately'm gonna spread myth pro a good posture. I have its there is no, have my girlfriends with the bottom-Pope Leo, too,. Know one the lady with so same ASTs - she vivid a classic example of, bearing as have Empress.
To you estimate being veiled I allow exile http://foto.mail.ru/mail/astrolog2006/1/2.html
On the second picture I why something looked on the very high, but my growth murdered 168 see On looks (in my experience) often is bad still the most high planet, it can underbid ASTs. I have this Saturn, hence khudosochnost.

the need in feedback och big, perhaps - were problems with addiction, sense of that you not devote adequate attention (above all - close people).

Need big, this accurately. Sense of, that not devote often arises. Problems on this soil mean. :)
Here is pro "attraction to independence" difficult to speak. As the this altogether, not definitions sounds. Not can on themselves finger.

Much in itself change your Trees "from contrary" - "not want be such, only not so!")

Here is about this is worth think, right off the bat to answer difficult.

'Tenders' surrounding typically quickly you unnoticed by and often arises desire to "a canoe"; can be you seems, that without your intervention deal raze not goes)

I - man a partier, so if somewhere something teach, always will take whatever steps are participation. Pro needs. If on the street rain, then always house say, to umbrella took. Or if chilly, to a jacket –, handcuffed. And so as sensations I have-merzlyachki and other people different, family often NCOs are on strike and goes on streets polurazdetoy. :)
This in a whole on office stay.
And that you think pro my moon in Vodolee?

MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% something more on astsendentnogo degree of Cancer you similar :)

Юля wrote:

made something more on astsendentnogo degree of Cancer you similar

Than this? :O
Can with responsibilities state, that all planet work precisely in these homes.

Like,
Simply not similar you on Leo astsendetnogo and all
And similar on degree of Cancer • shrug their shoulders • I on looks has

Like would some of argument. That suggests you on thought, that I resembles on bottom-up Rak? Eyes, hair or?

Lud_mila wrote:

We wish we would some of argument. That suggests you on thought, that I resembles on bottom-up Rak?

My opinion - not resembles Ludmila on bottom-up Rak. Raze. Raki superficially not look such energetic and confident. And glance, as if a bit down, very direct, not endemic Enshrined. Say this as bottom-up Rak. Perishing I something know, what we - Crawfish :D :yes:

We wish we would some of argument. That suggests you on thought, that I resembles on bottom-up Rak? Eyes, hair or?

Ah and I Rak. Like. Astsendentnyy with the Moon in Raque in 1 House
And for degree of Cancer traits faces in general - cheeks, cheekbones, nose such. (Know as least 3 Astsendentnykh Rakov with so its nose, although I have the other, eyes.
Fikh his knows, why - ah Cancer for me and all here
I Leo, for example, in Tanne-Regyna see, and here not see, not feel.

Need to jurnalistki urgently another its come can also optionally send, for indifikatsii! :)

http://foto.mail.ru/mail/astrolog2006/1
She put still pictures, for comparisons and analysis.

Cities in the, yes I not'm contesting your right be astsendentnym Pope Leo ;)
Little whether. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% whom seems-seem. Even on these the photos you me more on degree of Cancer similar (incidentally, I now. Maybe, you itself be offended, that plokhoogo in Astsendentnoy Raque? We highly and highly pretty)

Me here Pope problem asked
Says - and you, daughter, in 3,30 was born. Mother all pro 12,20 J.J. Cale

About-pa. Who Needs to believe - I not know. The entire in reflecting.
In 3: 30 Asts in like him too?, but in 1 House Jupiter and Neptune. Ah.

Lud_mila wrote:

We wish we would some of argument. That suggests you on thought, that I resembles on bottom-up Cancer? Eyes, hair or?

What we we? We will conduct a small test. Cities in the, describe it to pl-the kind its firstreaction on new people, in the new companies, in strange collective.

Юля wrote:

incidentally, I now. Maybe, you itself be offended, that plokhoogo in Astsendentnoy Raque? We highly and highly pretty)

Simply I differently rising degree of Cancer perceive. This such a delicate oblong forms of under any build,. I have bones are sticking out in different hand and curves no not there is. Again same glance have degree of Cancer the emphasis: A high-pitched, as would inward human zaglyadyvayuschiy or in themselves -. My same glance on external the world converted.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion