Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion

The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion

Posts 41 to 60 of 134

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, describe it to pl-the kind his first reaction on new people, in the new companies, in strange collective.

I on nature .lyublyu its an extrovert, so I kamnya.Imeetsya and kontaktna. In unfamiliar companies not tushuyus, but and on rarely ventures try to put not crawl. Getting my bearings quickly in strange collective.
Only on my view, ASTs - this is more as otherhuman perceive, as his vizitnaya card,.

All Hi! :) Personally I until inclination is to over another "Lev"

Lud_mila wrote:

In unfamiliar companies not tushuyus, but and on rarely ventures try to put not crawl.

Cities in the, and that means "on rarely ventures not lezu"? Thought here came on this about.

Only on my view, ASTs - this is more as other human perceive, as his vizitnaya card,.

Ah not know. I, for example, very strongly feel its bottom-up Taurus. I have girlfriend - bad-tempered grumbler, I it all time say: "Not rush, Im - drag", camping on E. Not know as other perceive, and itself themselves perceive the dominant flegmatikom.

Again same glance have degree of Cancer the emphasis: A high-pitched, as would inward human zaglyadyvayuschiy or in themselves -. My same glance on external the world converted.

Yes recognized
I have, for example, nathin 'not such glance :)
Simply, will repeat, you VERY similar (recognized one thing face) with some voskhodyashimi breeding
And still times will repeat, for me example Astsendentogo Leo - Regyna (she has after all asts in question, I am not mistaken?

Incidentally, Asts Crawfish not always rounded
There is highly even slight and bony, and here is rising bony Lions - this nosens
And of a drawn have some Astsendentnykh Rakov are expressed on personified by - these cheeks, form of zygomas, eyes, eyelids. Lips

Ading. Primary me already ashamed - gave birth to grain doubts)

Юля wrote:

rising bony Lions

Yes what same Nina.doc bony?! :blink: She superficially (bearing, landing heads, reversal shoulders) resembles on Tanya Zhidkovu, have which,, too, incidentally, bottom-up Lev.

Girls, I indeed bony! Fdgf But not forget, that a badge of ASTs - this not the whole being veiled rights. The most high planet often defines its. I have this Saturn - hence kostlyavost.

Lena-a rainbow, simply Ludmila itself wrote

Wu me bones are sticking out in different hand and curves no not there is

That not so?

I grant my full its opinion and just something
If bolt entered want be astsendetnym Pope Leo, and she has all planet work
The super - let so and will)

Cities in the, that means "the most high planet"?
Planet, most immediate to Zenith?

Most immediate to MC planet often is disguising a badge of ASTs. You can test!

Incidentally, map my rektifitsirovana on events, this times. Was born on a host hour before I could not, mother clearly remembers "4: 30", this two. The opposition Mars-Uranus real developement in 4-10 homes already long would me torched the Lyndhurst on pieces of, and this there is no, this three. CHAMPION Moon in 1 House - this inadequate perception of human, as if he not such as all. With him as something uncomfortably, so his all from themselves otpikhivayut (except the most close). This my surveillance and the feeling such CHAMPION Moon have other people. I have such a there is no in principle.

Will explain why so aggressively argue pro its of lions here ASTs. I, when first time saw his, very somebody and raze could not get used to it with him. Been mulling, not my this! But passed a bit time and one maloznakomaya L on question: And who I on what you want on the signpost Zodiacs? Without delay made that crack - Lev! After this all doubts my were dispelled terminally and bezpovorotno! And, of course, rektifikatsiya has clarified its time on 5 minutes.

And me is driven by far from not what me simply "likes themselves considered the bottom-Pope Leo", and the fact, that comparison me with one the only man Reginaand my otherness on it, forces do conclusion, that I have the other bottom-up a badge of! Cannot be do one fact theory of, wrong this!

Lud_mila wrote:

Immediate, 'm gonna spread myth pro a good posture. I have its there is no, have my girlfriends with the bottom-Pope Leo, too,. Know one the lady with so same ASTs - she vivid a classic example of, bearing as have Empress.
To you estimate being veiled I allow exile http://foto.mail.ru/mail/astrolog2006/1/2.html
On the second picture I why something looked on the very high, but my growth murdered 168 see

Yes, with description external of shape I fucked it up in there (Nu, so and been mulling)
Should give as least two options.

Lud_mila wrote:

At looks (in my experience) often is bad still the most high planet, it can underbid ASTs. I have this Saturn, hence khudosochnost.

Think, that in your case Saturn would not be good on looks on-any where would nor stood, camping on K. He dispozitor four personal planets, in camping on CHAMPION Luminaries.

Ludmila, I pick up volumes K a small pausing so as now. Maybe, you utterly there is no time on staff. Slightly later correct something and on those respects.

Text or As originated wrangling about rising mark) I’d say that I have not fulsome doubt in signs asts. Nor degree of Cancer, nor also I not saw) I want pay attention they were all arguing on hands - such edifice utterly uncharacteristically for water. And eyes, incidentally,, too, utterly nevodnye.

Last edited by chai (Jul 6 2007 17:29:53)

chai wrote:

Yes, with description external of shape I fucked it up in there (

Nothing terrible in this there is no. Definition of looks human on imagined herself as - this need only for affirming time birth. And in a whole, this no one need not! Employed in a mirror, comrade. On practice client can be explain pro his a badge of ASTs, for example, if he inadequately people is perceived. And you him: This because something and because something.

And me is driven by far from not what me simply "likes themselves considered the bottom-Pope Leo", and the fact, that comparison me with one the only man Regina and my otherness on it, forces do conclusion, that I have the other bottom-up a badge of! Cannot be do one fact theory of, wrong this!

On-my have us with having a some clear conflict Merkuriev)
I same told - you VERY similar on my known astsendentnykh Rakov
And srvanenie with Regina was on one simple reason - you its, too, saw)

Lud_mila wrote:

closest to MC planet often is disguising a badge of ASTs. You can test!

I have Long on ICJ. On-my, on looks raze not is reflected :/

Lud_mila wrote:

and the fact, that comparison me with one the only man Regina and my otherness on it, forces do conclusion, that I have the other bottom-up a badge of!

Ah and comparison with a lioness counterpart Tatiana? :) Nina.doc, you with it very similar in posture and the like.

Юля wrote:

on-my have us with having a some clear conflict Merkuriev)

In symbolic shall you have Mercury. Have jurnalistki in 27 Pisces, have Lyudy in 20 Capricorn vxcgfdtr

Hi,, you me better tell
Resembles I on rising of Sagittarius with Jupiter and famous Neptune Fountain - in 1 House :lol:?

Юля wrote:

Hi,, you me better tell
Resembles I on rising of Sagittarius with Jupiter and famous Neptune Fountain - in 1 House

Yulia! fvn fdgf

And if seriously, then the best way to - this rubles that, performed on events life and accurately establish time birth.

Javadxan
Queuing up-diddle diddle. • sniffles • events I have in life race still was
One joy will - on her marriage calculate))

Юля wrote:

events I have in life race still was

Other felt in school, uni.

All Hi! Review to topic? In book S. Arroyo "It's astrology, psychology and 4 population"me zainteresovali 2 moment.
In -pervykh, "element the manager ASTs has such a the importance of and possesses such force settings in life human, that its always should considered strongly aktsentirovannoy (sec. 165)". This what we, seems, missed in the process research.
Second, have him here a host paragraph, concerning division of outpouring sun, moon and ASTs (sec. 200-202). Means, in my bold pereskaze:
The sun - this energy, feeding – basic sense of goal and a sense of prosperity (perhaps, as said would psychologist: A sense of trust to peace and own degree of autonomy)
ASTs uncovers. Natural and a spontaneous way to immediate clashes with vnesheny lives.
Element moon and associated with it experience fuelled need correctly vlsprinimat themselves order to satisfy choosing to need in stability (psychological homeostasis refers to a)

Pro themselves not can so say (bench of from tourism). Incomprehensible the, that "interior" is determined by on Asts. Ah yes okay, the private image "roses" well accurate.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion