Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion

The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion

Posts 121 to 134 of 134

Lud_mila wrote:

aromatherapy (until not know what from smells are raising energy).

Citrus fruits: Orange, lemon, grapefruit. I have Sonechko in 6 House,, too, problematic, so and became preoccupied with aromoterapiey and already long. Citrus fruits all needed nourishment perfectly!

Lud_mila wrote:

Theatre (under sign issue).

And why there is no? Amateur theater, for example :) 1425 you and role, here you and image :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Stones

Stones this well. But, in my opinion, the problem is, that now real of stones not often meet, all more artificially grown.

Lud_mila wrote:

gold.

Gold - yes, but under weak\ prospect the Sun might work and with sign minus: Hubris and camping on D.

Радуга wrote:

under weak\ prospect the Sun might work and with sign minus: Hubris and camping on D.

This at all question Number times! After all here is we napityvaemsya vigor solar, and shall manage whether with it cope? After all case level of, when energy planet there is, but directed not in the contestant side.

Радуга wrote:

A why there is no? Amateur theater, for example 1425 you and role, here you and image

Incidentally, I not love to participate in motley kind of beliefs. Especially me resent them business game, training. Even if me interesting theme, faced that there need to something "to paint", I usually refuse. This another reaffirming my slabovatogo sun. Play-acting race.

And theater in sense look would ratchet the Sun? ;)

Lud_mila wrote:

A theater in sense look would ratchet the Sun?

Think, very even yes! :) Turn attention on Venetian carnivals, they in terms of transformation and game very bright and of the world as. This, in my opinion, very a powerful the Sun.

Lud_mila wrote:

This is at all question Number times! After all here is we napityvaemsya vigor solar, and shall manage whether with it cope?

Here is so need a not only foreign "Alchemy", but and psychological perestroika or adjustment. External changes far not always lead to domestic, and here is domestic in the outside always.

Have Markin read "self" magazine fun phrase: The sun points, where man obtains to their living forces and somehow way. T. E. Need to in really position his sun dig. Can who with hand will help: The sun in Vodolee in connecting with tend in 7 House.
Aspects of: Raskhodyaschiysya trine the Sun-Uranus in Libra and 3 House (orbis big 7 degrees).

All good can days!

Ludmila wrote:
For strengthening sun and flooding the vigor, on my view, can be done the next:
- Being on open the air in sunny day;

Ludmila, and homilies here is such “uprazhenie. ”
In early, a clear morning, amazing face to Sun, imagine as his zhivitelnaya energy staff is merging in you through anakhatu, or simply through suctioning cell (whom as like). Recharge unity with Sun behaves similarly and with all world. Think in during days you on increasingly will of the lack energy, with you chase very be have been mentioned in its entourage.

Ludmila wrote:
Have Markin read "self" magazine fun phrase: The sun points, where man obtains to their living forces and somehow way. T. E. Need to in really position his sun dig. Can who with hand will help:

Ludmila, you all correctly commit,

the Sun in Vodolee in connecting with tend in 7 House

.- The this same bright and not poor of the partners, vodoleevskogo type.

Wasn you this no one not reminds? :dontknow:

FS. I, value the already on Forum, before about this spoke. :mybb:

Николай wrote:

this same bright and not poor of the partners, vodoleevskogo type.

If optimistically in this manner, then rather, independent, originalki.
Incidentally, in the last time I speak with two girls-astrologers, both enrouted.

Come people, managed from its weak health or from highly a mediocre mental data rise on high level of zdorovosti and organize their schools and exercises. But here question with Sun behaves similarly controversial. Perhaps have them initially porazhennoe the Sun. But squares and opposition this and powerful drivers, they as create problems, so and can serve the engine of. Need to analyze maps such people. Although all these people regimes differed strong will of the. Perhaps must be accounted for Pluto in map.
In my opinion, most importantly develop osoznannost. Consciously breathe, think, approached only to its health, energy. Look far is spent, why its little. All time learn.

Helen wrote:

Perhaps have them initially porazhennoe the Sun. But squares and opposition this and powerful drivers, they as create problems, so and can serve the engine of. Need to analyze maps such people. Although all these people regimes differed strong will of the. Perhaps must be accounted for Pluto in map.

Intense aspects of priori are considered stimulating, especially have planets yang groups. And for will can respond not only Pluto, but and cumulative influence sun, Mars, Saturn, and Pluto, too,.

Helen wrote:

I.M.H.O.,, most importantly develop osoznannost. Consciously breathe, think, approached only to its health, energy. Look far is spent, why its little. All time learn

Agree, osoznannost is important around the, but account for its constantly and in increasingly can perhaps the most the brightest people.

Zvezdochet wrote:

A for will can respond not only Pluto, but and cumulative influence sun, Mars, Saturn, and Pluto, too,.

Yes of course. And people live and use their strong planet. Of the four, anyone will unfortunate :P Although, prevents maps accented.

Helen wrote:

Although, prevents maps accented.

Agree, analyze better real maps.

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Mar 6 2008 22:41:50)

Ludmila wrote:
If optimistically in this manner, then rather, independent, originalki.
Incidentally, in the last time I speak with two girls-astrologers, both enrouted.

Yeeees?, and I increasingly here'm you in partrery little Rainbow :blush:

Helen wrote:

most importantly develop osoznannost. Consciously breathe, think, approached only to its health, energy. Look far is spent, why its little. All time learn.

Lena, agree with you fully. "External" rituals deal good, but domestic work this not will replace.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion