Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A small girl.

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

. In wood went.
A small girl wolf has found.
Terrible, vicious wolf has defeated them.
Grandmother Lives, lumberjacks, happy with.

Sorry, that not in rhyme :P So, Red Riding Hood. This you not by the sand fly with bliznetsovskim ASTs forge the Here affairs much bigger problems than. In as a labor hypothesis submit, that KSh - sunny a Sagittarius. http://www.kolobok.wrg.ru/smiles/remake/crazy.gif

How do you do expensive readers! Now you hear staaruyu astrologicheskuyu fairy tale pro Little Red Riding Hood. Under fictional the authors and ridicule be confused in the details, lock antlers and camping on D. :friends: Don’t United Nations attention - have authors and of co - this rate life.
So means, lived -byla Red Riding Hood, and is nicknamed its so because had been given it this the most of the location. Where here the Sun? :O I not'm... I'm moving - one being veiled, which as known ASTs. Here is and postalyu I it ASTs in Ovne and Mars there same. In first, this OK need to in odinochesve in childhood in wood otprvitsya, yes still on road that with every an opposing and powders to, I it there to Mars ua and Mercury in compound shall put. I have one question, where were its eyes, when she with The Wolf was in contact? More precisely consciousness? Clearly in 12 House. Saw something communicates, but understand not can, that before it fanger the danger. Here is for being she nor during that not you (yes and grandmothers substitute the not immediately have observed) I it the Sun in Fish and in 12 house shall put. (Traditional intra - man domestic spying Vran very itself).
And now question :to_babruysk: What planet in map Riding Hood outfits-- they will reflect Wolf? Saturn- might be a little slick, types - a thud, but perhaps of moves that Skip. Such types in like him too? In 8 House in Trina to Mars with v in 1 House girls and in of increasing to its Sun in 12 (she is abandoned she in late all with delusions in his stomach have Wolf). :to_babruysk:
Ostaois mother and grandmother (that Presents Long and Saturn though Jupiter)
What proposals, expensive co-authors draw? :yes:

Last edited by Чукокала (Dec 2 2006 18:50:33)

Чукокала wrote:

When first, this OK need to in odinochesve in childhood in wood otprvitsya, yes still on road that with every an opposing and powders to

Adventurism this. A Sagittarius on ASTs. Or, rather, this have mothers KSh. Child in wood send yes still say: "More cautious, pretty daughter, in the forest. Action was." T. E. Knew that wood's not deserted :help: nevertheless five-year child dispatched. A strange mother. Moon have KSh clearly in opposition to Old. Or in of increasing. On the signpost I would such a moon in Sunik) sent. And Mercury, became be, in Taurus. But then KSh in communication was would more subdued – :to_babruysk: Hmm. There is no, Mercury in Vodolee. Here is! Kamnya.Imeetsya girl. :black_eye:

Moon in skorpe or in 8 House as to drink give.
And Jan Poplavskaya on-your on of aries rising pulling? Look, maybe I do be. And stutters she Mercury with vami :)

You on movies're judging? :) Ionou will Mercury - Mars in Vodolee? What there type aggression she has is obtained? As have our flies air? Type pokrichit and all. So. And that did KSh in situations threats? Ah certainly not shouted as Poux.

Yes, have ditched, we KSh. And she, perhaps takes offense, cries somewhere. HMAS Success small mebers, the more such ancient :beee:

Ah so here is, means on Ascendant. We not wrestle. Rainbow, compared with Ram - a Sagittarius - pattern judgment and decency (you compare two man with these Asts endentami, simply check a tick their alongside a. Immediately find, that have Aries long roof down has destroyed, and a Sagittarius its until holds, can carnations nailed. :D) Nu so I for ASTs in Ovne, only in 1 House not Mars, and Venus in ovne same - friendly such a girl. And why in Ovne - To one through wood to go all the way, need to rooftop not was, and she so in easiest with songs and dancing withdrew on rear.
Alla, moon in 8 House or in Skorpe sensitive to dangers, in moments terrible things to you instinct of self-preservation works on full. And in fairy contrary, nothing she has not worked. Loosely another vesrisyu offer? :cool:
The sun have KSh judging by around the in Pisces and in the a 12 planet (not understands, that creates, again same pro father, nothing not heard). And Mercury in Vodolee - here is this not need to, this position says about kompaneyskom kharaktrere especially in small Nalanda, and here - withdrew one, she speaks all stupidity, nothing not understands, better in Aries and in 12.
What your opinion expensive co-authors draw?

Chukokala, I very is happy, that you again with us! :thank_you:

Чукок wrote:

Nu so I for ASTs in Ovne, only in 1 House not Mars, and Venus in ovne same - friendly such a girl. And why in Ovne - To one through wood to go all the way, need to rooftop not was, and she so in easiest with songs and dancing withdrew on rear.

Well, but I then submit, that Long have girls in M. with tend. Why? First, girl besbashennaya, and second, mother a strange. Consigned 5-year-old child in wood and says: "You see, pretty daughter, neatly, there wolf lives." Ah created! :help: In an, in sight, Long something.

Чукок wrote:

the Sun have KSh judging by around the in Pisces and in 12 House (not understands, that creates, again same pro father, nothing not heard). And Mercury in Vodolee - here is this not need to, this position says about kompaneyskom kharaktrere especially in small Nalanda, and here - withdrew one, she speaks all stupidity, nothing not understands, better in Aries and in 12.

And can the Sun, too, in Aries, in compound with Markus Merk, in 12 st? Although, with other hand, have girls not there is propensity for behindthe-scenes games. She with a wolf quite openly and confidentially themselves is leading. "Grandmother, and, grandmother, why." And can have girls was simply bad vision check? Quadrature (disambiguation) the Sun-Long?

Rainbow, so with ASTs in Ovne you agree? What happiness! :D
And the Sun in Aries ah raze Nizya, because pro father, not can you hear these guns, yes and in acute moment she not resisted (Aries would had to lash out), and quietly so poglotilas have Wolf in Pernod, so that in Pisces the Sun she has, and can and carried in of increasing to those respects (only this a hundred poods = bad vision check). If would moon in Kozere was, mother was would the right, (tone the right. And not a strange). And here, Long forge the It comes. To the Twins and in 3 House. In shall to those respects (squaring moon to the produce markets, which you think we should do, - this not recklessness could, and emots. Problems, bring KSh not was in plenty endowed). Mother means moon in the Twins in 3 House in of increasing to Uranus, suppose in Pisces and in 12 House. - then truth a strange such a mother, with sumasshedshinkoy :beee: A KSh of our honeymoon and lyubopytan (moon walks in bl. In 3 House in shall to the produce markets in 1 House), but quite poor not understands, that around it is happening (the Sun in the a 12 planet, all ??? I think in of increasing to Pluto) and what from this follow conclusions.
Mercury I would tozhev Fish has put (for the same sobrazheniyam, that and the Sun).
Rainbow! Here is far would you Mars under the entire this the picture set, atoya that words not understand in this moment, who will wolf to paint?

Speaks out Rainbow. Not until wolf it, and not until KSh :sorry: perhaps, in love about than something his. The second co-author (camping on E. Alla K. Left office with sick head, ah this not because of KSh) Nu then I assumptions file d. Wolf - wily (not very, of course), many, has attacked homes have grandmothers. Can in Rak his put, in 4 house on squaring to the produce markets? He justice department for christ sake same blood regardless horoscope KSh will.
With other hand all ??? enemy KSh, as she with him not wanted become, then in 7 house, in of Scorpio suppose in sodinenie with Neputnom, times swapping likes. But to he so homes nabezobraznichal, need him have hard aspect of to planet in 4 House, suppose, Saturn devouring his children in question. So, too, well goes.
And Jupiter have KSh clearly in like him too? 8 House in soed. To lower our standards in 8 and in of increasing to Sun in 12. (This as collateral victory in crisis situation).
Co-authors draw, where you, as you there?

I have, frankly, roof goes to from intellectual overload. Can be with KSh in advertising a kind of suspended animation? And the I not keep up with here, 'm torn literally.

Let us review to KSh in light of articles "Goroskop stories" G. Vasilchenko? And try determine where have girls moon ganglia? Although after Chukokaly in topic to do nothing to acquire.

Bottom-up not otherwise in 1997-: Experience return from stomach wolf, which fully changed aiaa? attitude to this a beast than a. Virtually anxiety caused death.

Tanja, would argue. Because Chukokala believes, that

Чукокала wrote:

The result types in like him too? In 8 House in Trina to Mars with v in 1 House girls and in of increasing to its Sun in 12 (she is abandoned she in late all with delusions in his stomach have Wolf).

, then suppose, that casually in connecting with Pluto in like him too? In 8 st, and that means, that hapless child on life will get our asses shot off in such situations. Incidentally, I something not were, that have KSh has changed attitude to the wolf in terms of trustfulness. In fairy written, that lumberjacks, took KSh and grandmother from belly wolf, and then his was hacked. But that wolf cut into pieces according KSh and grandmother. In fairy this there is no. And at all, I wanted offer an alternative version of knots. And that if in 8 st she has Fish? Then can be to speak of experience "mortal" takeover provisions and transformation. And Deviy 2 th house with Uhl us will confirm the turned experience on zabotlivosti in ensuring resources (took pies on and went to grandmother). And if to talk about version of on Streltsu in 8 st, then in 2 st have yielded by and Uhl 180 types: Karmic problems with power from-for a hothead language.
Tanja, what version of you more likes?

Nope, SU in Pisces me as something not glyanetsya and Epiphanius-this rather not rules, and trudolyubivost.

Tanja, would argue. Because Chukokala believes, that

Chukokala wrote:
Such types in like him too? In 8 House in Trina to Mars with v in 1 House girls and in of increasing to its Sun in 12 (she is abandoned she in late all with delusions in his stomach have Wolf).
, then suppose, that casually in connecting with Pluto in like him too? In 8 st

Lena, I something not realized, if you agreed to, that SU in 1997-, then why you you bring assumption, that he in like him too?? Or you not with this agreed to?
Again same judging by from as conveyed you opinion Chukokaly and my opinion about position SU in 1997-he kazyvaetsya in 7 House, that fits in concept of wolf-enemy.

Татьяна wrote:

Lena, I something not realized, if you agreed to, that SU in 1997-, then why you you bring assumption, that he Sagittarius? Or you not with this agreed to?

I in principle agreed to, but put forward variativnoe assumption, that SU in 8 st House, that noiaea with principle of Scorpio, but "on manner enforcement" it seems on Fish (Generale girls). But on this version not insist.

Татьяна wrote:

Again same judging by from as conveyed you opinion Chukokaly and my opinion about position SU in 1997-he kazyvaetsya in 7 House, that fits in concept of wolf-enemy.

, too, agree. Evil Sunik. Wolf lmpersonated grandmother. Alone Commission in the intrigue, in short.