Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Underworld unfolds secret a happy marriage: This not children

Underworld unfolds secret a happy marriage: This not children

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

In the US published data a new research, dedicated secrets family happiness.

With 1990 year sharply decelerated the percentage of Americans, regard, that children very are important for a happy matrimony. As it turned out, all more people consider, that the key to appease happiness - division household responsibilities.

According to last research, in the course which more 2000 Americans was February on the telephone, the availability of children less important for marriage, than such factors, as division work on home, good waging farming, sufficient income, happy sexual relationship and loyalty.

If in 1990 year 65% respondents thought, that children matter for family happiness, now so believes only 41%. Roughly three of the four Americans convinced, that the main goal marriage - mutual happiness and satisfaction adults, not the birth of and nurture children.

Analysts believe, that popular culture all more is oriented on satisfaction desires and fantasies adults. Compared with them, values, associated with children: Treat, stability, commitment, - seem dated and trivial.

Also such an outcome is due those, that the state not enough helps young families, which want have children. Speech goes, in particular, about providing father or mothers paid vacation on ????? for child and subsidize child health. "If family represents for us value, we must change surrounding its conditions", - told professor sociology from State college state Massachusetts Virginia Rattur.

On materials FakTnews
Brought with korrespondent.net

Flushed st forge the Ah I, too,, suppose, believe, that marriage without children can well be happy and well sufficient

Юля wrote:

flushed st forge the Ah I, too,, suppose, believe, that marriage without children can well be happy and well sufficient

Thinking? And me seems, children in friendly staunch family this perfectly. [Po [ierw

You think? And me seems, children in friendly staunch family this perfectly.

Perfectly - this not question
But not necessarily
Ah. T. E. Marriage may well be happy with children, or without children
Children - not chief factor happiness in marriage

Ading. Primary. I children want, but at all not for moreover, to make marriage happy)

Юля wrote:

I children want, but at all not for moreover, to make marriage happy)

And for what they at all need? :/

A for what they at all need?

At all? For further evolution, to life lasted, you not knew?

Юля wrote:

for further evolution, to life lasted, you not knew?

Ah, whatever.)

And even?

I simply increasingly multifunctional love.

Ah not know, Izar, think themselves, and?

Me personally children need by themselves
There is here is I have such desire to - new people produce and grow, happy do
Than more lucky people - the better to live)

than more lucky people - the better to live)

Agree.

Юля wrote:

ah. T. E. Marriage may well be happy with children, or without children
Children - not chief factor happiness in marriage

Accurately. Children can be and outside marriage lead the. Sometimes this even easier, than do marriage happy.

In Ukraine so and is happening :)

http://ua.korrespondent.net/main/78947/

Morozz wrote:

. Similarly, the. Children can be and outside marriage lead the. Sometimes this even easier, than do marriage happy.

Of course, easier. There is no the main problems: Dependence from not very successful EMU partner.
Save or destroy marriage can only themselves parents. Children save marriage not capable - this not their task. If plummeting has love - marriage is doomed.
And not always children add happiness in marriage. Here is exacerbate problems vzaimoneponimaniya - this forces routinely.

Kelly Brooke, ulybnula me their a recipe happiest love :D. It turns out need to shabby.There debate with partner, even if you with him agree, then to do kind of, that this is not so. Directly ??? harmful advice have yielded.

On my view recipe a happy marriage this an attentive, tender attitude to each other, and if feel themselves favorite, then and with children or without regulation been happy, and so same and with obligations on home easily will deal

Here is this book I like http://bookz.ru/authors/4epmen-a/chelma01.html. "? Language love" her husband I so and not realized, so "say" with him on all on all "languages"

Cocktail from understanding of, mutual respect, love.
Children this not recipe family happiness, this his test on the tenacity.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Underworld unfolds secret a happy marriage: This not children