Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » - Destroyers love

- Destroyers love

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Love kill expectations
Expectations, what she will in the future, that and who this will come with. Expectations — this plans, and views about how all should be, and hope, that all will precisely so, and fears, that all will differently. Views say you, that been paved to do, and you're worried, if all is happening otherwise.

Love kills thought
The kind the most thought, which tries to prolong love in time, to seize this cool moment, and deter his. ???? she herself not knows, that tries to this do, simply she has work such a — worry and try to beat the future best. Here is she all time itches have you in anybody, entangling in dull wandering on greyest circle.

Love kills leather
The kind the most leather, when you combine in his mind image with ideal of an “yours type ”, in which you could would hotel. Until you on the rise of euphoria, you not notice, as Tupperware newly established way of already starters rifting apart, and soon will grow disappointment.

Love kills greed
The kind the most greed, which arises, when you one is, that you in the answer not like, and himself you in the answer one starts “der ”, because you already“ not benefits flow. ” You like remember, that this is not business, but you already forgot, as give shovel “simply so. ” And that love — not “for that the ”, and ONLY“ simply so. ”

Love kill borders
Borders, which you're putting, to keep its. This your conditions, demands and recriminations, rules and school-. You tie it up, they moreover, whom love, and then surprised to, why from your life some yearning miracle.

Love kills time
The same time, in which you placed its, and in which you see from it development and results, see the length and stability,, you demand and, the hunger, for. Than more you its trying to do, those further she from you. Because you let in its in congressional streets time, which all claims, and nothing not gives in return. You're killing love, when say you are, that it you containing time, manage your it, when she can and when she not can emerge. You one is, that now not time, after all you in toilet, and here is through hour under candlelight will most it. You one is, that was time, when you liked, and now quite another time. And you mistaken — because this one thing and the same time.

Love kills the absence of spontaneity
This — preparation, reflection... their action, assessment and weighing up the how you turned his, spoken, and as in next time this do. You you cook for it all, move the chairs and you make the new sheets, vyschipyvaesh eyebrows, taking- Dick solarium and podkachivaesh the courageous press, and, when you, finally, ready, and-set it after all of preparation the the door, its there NO. Because cannot be link the emergence of love with than any, that can be to purchase or to achieve.

Love kills space
The same space that separates you from moment, when emerged love, and the, in which you you place themselves now. You thinking, that you now in another place, that you need take something, to return back in the first. You're putting up within themselves skyscrapers invisible spaces, and still maintain themselves, that in some of them love can to live, in other not can. And you already not prichine, that she and there is all these space and animal-care between them, and you himself entirely. But you not certainly love in space, she has no “his ” seats and street address, and have nowhere move.

Love kills distrust of itself
The distrust, when you one is, that you too “bad ”, to you such a be loved in the answer. You sezhivaeshsya under pristalnymi views, and all time to chewing gum thought “deserve-not advantage. ” Than more you prichine themselves, 're in control of themselves, evaluating themselves, the less you within love. Here is when you reject themselves. Modicum on mngovene. Then …

Love kills obektizatsiya
The kind the most obektizatsiya, when you determining, that it is this man or object gave you state of love. Then you you get attached to them, 're steering entire might its concentration on them, carefully studying and you're over-analyzing. And, razlozhiv all on art, carefully be overthrown easily every molecule beloved, you nowhere not you find love. Because love not cautious the objects, she not has no relations to person or community.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9B%D1%8E%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8C+%EF%82%A7+%D0%9B%D1%8E%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8C+%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82+%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8A%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F.&hl =e n&client =o pera

Last edited by Izar (Jul 11 2007 17:47:05)

And I believe, that love at all there is no. You can consider it for provocation.

Радуга wrote:

A I believe, that love at all there is no.

Where you venera, moon and the solar system?

And I believe, that a genuine love nothing not going to kill)

Effort will and inclusion brain drain can be to sever relations with favorite man
But love not going to kill))

Izar wrote:

Where is you venera, moon and the solar system?

Venenra in 5 st, Long in 10 st, Neptune in 6 st :)

Юля wrote:

and I believe, that a genuine love nothing not going to kill)

Caca priesthood, lyubof? :) Nu where you its saw? Love as God, all about it say, but no one saw.

Kaka priesthood, lyubof? Ah where you its saw? Love as God, all about it say, but no one saw.

• shows language •
I seen-I seen!

•, too, shows language :)

"Seen" - this in past time! And now as? ;)

Радуга wrote:

Venenra in 5 st, Long in 10 st, Neptune in 6 st

(Computers chime. Ah Long in 10 a serious sort of and're just as driven. And the solar system in 6m. Although, and what planet replies for lyuboFF?

Юля wrote:

I seen-I seen!

And I.
- Us more. And if longlasting partnership says yes, it ??? yes :)

"seen" - this in past time! And now as?

And now. Maybe, you see - there is she. Its not can not be)

Izar wrote:

Although, and what planet replies for lyuboFF?

A good question :)

Izar wrote:

And I.
- Us more. And if longlasting partnership says yes, it ??? yes

Ah okay, I give up :help: :) A, it is a pity debate not broke a :pardon:

Nu okay, I give up A, it is a pity debate not broke a

About love not debate :)
Its simply like. Accept and give.

Xoroshij question

Yes. I already and himself not know.

Izar wrote:

I already and himself not know.

On the strange note ended debate. :rolleyes: :)

Радуга wrote:

At the strange note ended debate.

And the. Can be temku open about the "of Love - with TK astrology."

Z. L? - 1649. And who on avatar?

Izar wrote:

A the. Can be temku open about the "of Love - with TK astrology."

Only welcome. :)

Izar wrote:

A who on avatar?

Not know, but replicates I in your age dzree345. Similarly, the such same was,, it is a pity that with those since the photo not remained.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » - Destroyers love