Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Venus

Cycle the Sun-Venus

Posts 1 to 20 of 49

Hello all! Augustus have us ??? rich on all sorts of meeting-separation planets. Not typically recognized we see results cycle the Sun-Mercury, and us already awaits the next not less an interesting cycle the Sun-Venus.

"Tab" cycle the Sun-Venus will happen 18 August in 7 :4 0 on Moscow time in 24 gr. 50 shadowing Lion. Sabianskiy symbol of this degrees: "YOG detachment's meditating".
Through focus and concentration of on its domestic world us yet to recognize and change the system values, that can lead to transition on a new evolyutsionyy level of development. From us will require deeply fathom how he in domestic the world and share their own preferences from those, that were us vnusheny or forced upon society. In this period we can to separate grain from the chaff and understand what usindeed want.
Compound in zodiakalnom signs Leo points to relevance those love, children, creativity, art, entertainment, demonstrations clothing.

Day before Venus combine with v and this may to point fingers on a?eiooi intellectual character this transit.

9 June 2008 in 18 throes Gemini coven will mark the upper compound planets, then and results will see.

Радуга wrote:

"laying" cycle the Sun-Venus will happen 18 August in 7 :4 0 on Moscow time in 24 gr. 50 shadowing Lion.

It seems, cycle the Sun-Mercury I have smoothly is flowing in cycle the Sun-Venus uipo And as you think, to what it makes squaring? Again to Neptune sextile! Fdgf Skyfall the entire semblance previous transit me not killed in combat, :to_babruysk: indisputably created growth "continuation of Chancellery" (with) lots;

Rainbow wrote:

"laying" cycle the Sun-Venus will happen 18 August in 7 :4 0 on Moscow time in 24 gr. 50 shadowing Lion.

I have “laying ” cycle (in the a 12 planet) also affects meaningful tracts of horoscope:
Sekstil to the produce markets in 10, controllab. 2, and 9 homes. - this well :P, but and squaring to Jupiter (orbis more 4 degrees) in 3, uprav.4 homes. Here is this the and disquieting. :O
Rainbow, have me to you question, and what orbis need borrow in this case?
And even, the opposition Neptune by the early cycle, here so same acts?
With respect Nikolai. :thank_you:

Last edited by Николай (Aug 13 2007 08:39:35)

I have it in 3 House (as and Mercury-the Sun)
In M. to Mars in 5 House (blood regardless 11 at home)

From-for themes 3 homes will encounter problems with hinge 5-11?

Николай wrote:

but and squaring to Jupiter (orbis more 4 degrees) in 3, uprav.4 homes. Here is this the and disquieting.

In my opinion, this very big orbis, not think, that is worth his account for.

Николай wrote:

Nikolai, I not realized this question :)

Юля wrote:

I have it in 3 House (as and Mercury-the Sun)
In M. to Mars in 5 House (blood regardless 11 at home)

From-for themes 3 homes will encounter problems with hinge 5-11?

Listen, not will become whether urgent theme children?

Nikolai wrote:

Nikolai, I not realized this question

Sorry, Rainbow, I of mixed up, vygode with tsikllami planets. :swoon:

Да, Радуга, верхнее соед-е Меркурий-Солнце у Вас плавно переходит в нижнее соед-е Венеры с Солнцем в том же доме и в квадрате к Непутну, если какие разочарования случились, появляется возможность, проанализировав их ( Мерк-Сол),  по другому  расставить акценты  ( Сол-Венера), чтобы "реабилитировать" положение дел в доме родном (раз все это в 4 доме) или в своем внутреннем мире. В общем, если серьезно то у Вас довольно много работы в этом направлении ( при этом все время будет сохраняться возможность потерять направление движения - квадрат к Нептуну).
Николай, у Вас  из 12 дома нижнее соед-е делает секстиль к Венере в 10 доме, будут возможности укрепить свое положение на работе используя "тайные" связи, или воплотить свои скрытые желания на рабочем месте  :blum2: . квадрат к Юпитеру в 3 я бы учитывала на психлогическом уровне (извините, Радуга), т.е. Если действительно орб 4 градуса, то воплощению скрытых желаний или адекватной оценке происходящего могут препятствовать :ближ. окружение, советы родстенников, слухи..
У Юли нижнее в 3 доме, в квадратек  Марсу в 5 доме - правильность оценок будет проверяться новыми знакомствами и весьма активными, которые отразятся ан будущем.

А вообще- то в 1999 году 20 августа было нижнее соед-е Вен-Сол в 27 гр Льва, а верхнее соответственно в 2000 году 9 июня в 19 гр. Близнецов. Так что в плане отношений к ценностям история может отчасти повториться ghjk

Listen, not will become whether urgent theme children?

Hey, ah not Frighten me)
Although when there results? In 2009?
Ah before time I accurately face))

Question appears meant in a separate subject here is here

Юля wrote:

although when there results? In 2009?

In June 2008. Exactly through 9 months :rolleyes:

Lena, stop it me frighten!
I in June never use not wanted :lol:

Юля wrote:

% nen, stop it me frighten!
I in June never use not wanted

JUlja, not hesitate vigilance! :bb: :)

Bountiful all time days! Long I already have you in gostyakh not was, Rainbow.

In ties with here is these fact

Чукокала wrote:

in 1999 20 August was ?? soed’s Wen-Copa in 27 gr Leo, and the upper respectively in 2000 9 June in 19 gr. Twins.

Evoked the some curious things from his biography. This compound in 99 st, pro which told Chukokala, in my map had to accurately on ICJ, the Orb. 1 gr. (Will try choose a minute and watch still and aspects of). Compound was 20 August, and 20 (or 21) September 1999g. In my life occurred gap with the first husband. I has moved from him and from his homes. And officially forget we exactly through year.
As same can down current compound? Dfs54e It again on MC. Truth aspects of still not dreamt.

Greetings, The tree!

Yolka wrote:

is trying was 20 August, and 20 (or 21) September 1999g. In my life occurred gap with the first husband.

And aspects of any were? In my opinion, one compounds race.

Yolka wrote:

How same can down current compound? It again on MC. Truth aspects of still not dreamt.

Go, see. :) I think, bomb two times in one seat not falls (but test not prevents).

??? dreamt aspects of this compounds to planets and its corners Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal August 99 th.
1. The opposition with Sun behaves similarly (the Orb. 1.9), the Sun in 3 st in soed. With IC, manages 10 st
2. Trin to those respects (3.8) in 2 st, manages 9 st
3. Squaring to Jupiter (4.4) in 7 st, manages 2-forge the Moreover, in Natale the Sun also has squaring with Jupiter
4. Quintile to Uranus (2.8) in 12 st in soed. With Asts, manages 4 forge the In Natale Uranus has kvinkons with tend
5. Respectively, the opposition with IC (pleasurably) and precise soed. With MC.
Upset one thing, when you look in past, the picture events easily applies for understanding of.
The opposition with sun on IC with hand 3 th – had to choose between family and career. ???? not on their own initiative and so had itself the situation in my family. Choice so By in favor of careers. I have long say, that I career not did, I to it not sought. Me had to its to do.
Squaring to Jupiter in 7 st says himself for himself. Conflict with partner. Which Town in including and on my material causes position – had to earn and provide themselves the most.
Quintile to Uranus – this at all “the. ” Talk and clearly gambled his way down aspect of. Deal in is, that the very event (the gap with their) happened ah very quickly. Rapidly. And here is how times unexpected it was not. All moreover resisted, but happened suddenly. ???? surprising way the situation the lifeblood around me situation so, that choosing irregular and not the most a simple way decisions problems, and also choosing destruction marriage, I proved in general something in tails we lose. At least, nor minutes not regretted it, about the existing choosing.
Not know, need to whether view minornye aspects of.

Now this compound makes an exact opposition to Sun in 3 st,
Trioctile or sesquiquartile to the produce markets in 5 st (the Orb. 1.6) blood regardless 7 th, 11 th and 12 th homes,
Squaring to Jupiter in 7 st (the Orb. 2,8),
Opposition to IC and soed. With ICJ (orbisy 3)
Can be who-thread from pros will tell its thought about these aspects?

Truth, there after all in next to ya there is still and soed. Mercury with Saturn. It accurately on my MC. Means aspektiruet the Sun (the opposition), moon (trine) and Uranus (quintile), ah and Neptune and Pluto – quite accurate minornymi. So as here Merck. And FC Saturn perhaps, situation must be more are linked with intellectual affairs, and also rules, norms, administrative affairs. Moon significator 4 th in my map manages 9 forge the And 3 th September me yet to be in Moscow, to participate in arbitrage process from faces my firms. Hope, that if perishing not outcome affairs, then although would itself this Ouite a trip develops a well)

There is no, I so not understand :) The tree, produbliruy their data in lichku pliz. :)

I have, too, this compound in 10m House squared to Jupiter natalnomu in 7d. Like would in August 1999 nothing such a not was.
And tomorrow brewing anniversary have my father-in-law in restaurant. On-my will quite ashamed venue. Wanted prepare and to dance a new eastern dancing for the birthday boy and guests, but not request for different reasons (building an organic :)). Can to 2008'll prep :D

Чукокала wrote:

Yes, Rainbow, the upper soed’s Mercury-the Sun you smoothly Crosses in ?? soed’s Venus with Sun behaves similarly in the same House and in of increasing to Neputnu, if what of frustration happened, emerges opportunity, by analysing their (Merck-Copa), on Different terms of global emphasis (Copa-Venus), to "to rehabilitate" position affairs in House native (times all of this in 4 House) or in his domestic world. In general, if seriously the you quite many work in this direction (under this all time will persist opportunity losing direction movement - squaring to Neptune sextile).

I got lost. My the seedling lost.
No one not it will remember slice my name.
Blood under aromatnіy has smooth tree,
'm breathing in the sky in been suffering from consumption. Such a idyll.

I got lost. Taxi drivers with eyes zhzhenymi
Me Being thrown on city, Suitsidniki.
And homes their await kulebyaki with the kids, huh, with wives,
Sledyaschimi, as fly on counter your digits.

I got lost. My worded not house, not street,
Not roof, not - even - zaplevannoe the front, you know.
And the sky in lung and's freaking out, and - feigns nervousness,
Not knows, than would still something me please!

And Great Britain - kinesitherapy hitting on venochkam yes on vetochkam,
And, it burns so’s throats on every gentlest.
Yes, here is still, came today povestochka -
Do to fight with its, malandreco minds also.

Victory will for me, polnogruda, boisterous,
As Delakrua promised us on wardens -
With hands strong, kind of a rising doyarochka!
And the sky in chakhotke sulking sulking sulking,

Is about will blow up and throat cut goes, desperately
Roof-- for your tonsils out, (and, can be, for tonsils out, and
Roof--?) wasted - spots drilling-the tea
Wallop on White tablecloth ah and so on.

© Yasha Casanova

PySy. To Stimul-Cash for offtop.

Have us in this topic further question about orbisakh. Anna Eduardovna, we all one thing the full attention :)

Rainbow, you pro orbis, lower soed-I to points radiksa? Than more precisely, the better :) But, practice shows, that revoke aspects of from, lower soed-I are manifest (sometimes on a psycho. Level) within 4-5 degrees, and have minor 1 degree.
And can you pro any other aspects of?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Venus