Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Venus

Cycle the Sun-Venus

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

Not, skip event! :flag: Tomorrow, in 00 :0 6 on Moscow it will incorporate to. I have the Sun-Venus make precise trigon to Pluto in 5 st, Chinese system. DSTs. Perishing and not know what wait :question: :rain:

On lower compound was squarely on planet Saturn in 12 st, was quite painful, traumatic technique is Mustradi the situation with old hat woman. Tomorrow we must with it to meet on one issue. So here is me very interestingly will whether these compounds as something are linked sobytiyno or this will different events, because as on amorous our with it relations not drag :D and Pluto all-??? in 5 forge the In any time soon update my on this about. Can be, here will play the, that Pluto manages at all partners and connections with interacted? In general consider, we'll explore.

Радуга wrote:

In any time soon update my on this about. Can be, here will play the, that Pluto manages at all partners and connections with interacted? In general consider, we'll explore.

:flag: boom wait :)
And I have, too, compound makes trigon, only to my Venus in a 1D (upr.9,2! Hope, for better :flag:

Радуга wrote:

I here is roused some for last year, saw that was in moment ", lower" compounds

And I here is so and not understand -sobytie should have place precisely in moment precise aspects? Or here, too, acts some vremennOy interval, when event can happen (ah type as the eclipse acts plus-minus three months from moment the most eclipse)

Вера wrote:

and I here is so and not understand -sobytie should have place precisely in moment precise aspects? Or here, too, acts some vremennOy interval, when event can happen (ah type as the eclipse acts plus-minus three months from moment the most eclipse)

Accurately not can say, but on logic things until not will ripple compound the Sun-Venus.

In general report to Genady on observations. I have was 2 events in this day. The first was a a logical the abrupt end of the described situation with old hat. Trigon to Grocer 7 th homes on display in is, that our relations have transformed and took to a new level, in including ideas and new joint projects. Ah and because blood regardless 7 th I have in 5 st, then the second event was stems with personal experiences and, too, enjoyable. So that, rigidity here there is no. Can be cut both ways.

Lerochka, and have you as?

Радуга wrote:

Lerochka, and have you as?

:D Len, here is adore I retro Merck, modicum there is on whom own Alvarez to write off :surprise: I think :question: here is, I have nor no such a special events on Trina to Venus not Lithuanian government was. :hobo: even times am running date and time. And :blush: what I see :rain: I OK on 11-\ u0027s watch. But on 12-\ u0027s Enura Abdullayeva-Enura Abdullayeva trine. He already has sailed :D, and friendly co kvinkos to Sun in 11d. Here is this yes, was the situation to return :) Since friend-a man discussed subject partnership relations (for the most part his relations with other people), with in moment precise compounds :glasses: (distantly)

Lero4ka wrote:

here is adore I retro Merk

Adore remained brief :) until tomorrow the evening :) unfold, my dear fellow, and all goes on own manner. Now he statsionaren, and I have goes simply mile a minute number of the big info and communication.

Радуга wrote:

adore remained brief

Flax, I his adore in large kovychkakh :D

Радуга wrote:

Now he statsionaren

I pro his statsionarnost evoked the immediately as on work came (in office) :rolleyes: just sit down for WordPad, open program - visnit, I for 2-oops. For 3-nd :disappointed: come to secretary who, the kind, too, with complaints. Raise up stationary :glasses: the phone - speaks out, I for cell (need to was urgently call) - I have button,, perelistyvayuschuyu contacts in access your contacts specifis - 's jammed :hobo:

Ah that say. All naturally :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Venus