Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A favorite hero

Posts 1 to 20 of 88

All Hi! I understand, that summer and all such. :dance: uuiio but propose a practicing left and area astropsychological. Candidacy was Comrade Sukhova all suits? vcty3

Yes. So here is. I suggest go from describe looks and character to astrology. So, in my opinion, will more practical. So, as we can describe JSC. Sukhova?

A decisive, a bold
Quick reaction
Man actions
Not particularly a talkative

Who that still will add?

Still he equitable and for idea!

Lud_mila wrote:

A he equitable and for idea!

Agree! Still? Me seems romantic, dreamy (mentally writes letters Mrs. Matveevne), a strong internal the link with home. However, under this JSC. Sukhova it is difficult call man not from the world stingy, well is competent to, tselosten (unlike eyes with his domestic conflict) and limited.
And! Me still seems, that he more single mother, than man of collective.

Staunch (not's Gunning 'on company of foreign women went down), obey ethical norms his misconduct position. Proyavlen fatherly instinct - to your partner with your. Is missing drive establish hierarchy in relationship.

Agree. Have JSC. Sukhova directly nor one shortage of :) Fresh from our farm-??? hero of our time :) Wu whom still what will opinion?

And his, perhaps, thus and designed it to do to withdraw - an archetype hero since the revolution. Simple guy, which war's the infrastructure I built in another world. Away from favorite Berezok and Catherine Matveevny. And is gnawing at - vydyuzhit whether he or not.

Lud_mila wrote:

And is gnawing at - vydyuzhit whether he or not.

Especially in a harem :help:

Ah nor was on a rocky, nor the hotel Comrade Sukhova we described :) Let us now try conduct astrological parallels. Venus I would him unambiguously has put would in Fish. Soldiers, caught in harem, speaks mentally with wife. Vxcgfdtr Jupiter a strong, harmonious, can be, Sagittarius. On ASTs that him's put?

Can be on ASTs anything celestial put, a long, tensed, terpelivoe and subordinate the distractions of the, Capricorn (which in the other topic now are discussing), for example, or Taurus. Although the last is unlikely, if only what any planet there to deposit. Rainbow, if Venus in Pisces, then have sun choice low: Actis Systems (on profile something not goes), Fish (under big question), Aries, Taurus and Capricorn. Anyone remembers, as he their historical decisions hosted?

Чукокала wrote:

You can on ASTs anything celestial put, a long, tensed, terpelivoe and subordinate the distractions of the

Here is him would I as times also has put would. And type Mars there. In my opinion.

Чукокала wrote:

Who any remembers, as he their historical decisions hosted?

On-my, immediately, not fiercely without much consideration. Me seems, have Comrade Sukhova dominate population ceasefire and land. He very integral, not torn apart trumps emotion as "Water" Vereschagin (however, I already repeat myself). And land allows him realize, embody respect. I for the Sun in Ovne. And here is Long, in my opinion, there not Spicy. And air population there not very in sight.

Incidentally, offtop. On filming of this movie women, izobrazhavshie harem, Public, that tire in the heat yes still in a burqa. So for some episodes from neighboring military parts of brought soldiers. And here is those moments, when "Leila, Zukhra,. Gyulchetay "single-file go for mate Sukhovym on desert, removed were precisely with their the participation. vxcgfdtr

And here is Long, in my opinion, there not Spicy. And air population there not very in sight.

Moon, it seems in like him too?. Kateryna Matveyevna (reflection moon) - a major woman, plus heap children, plus the need could on-my, 12 (the number of organic) women-of foreign women went down yes still to decide questions changes their-Hand.

"Have Abdullah’s was 11 wives." Two he strangled.

Not can with you to agree pro also on Asts, comrade not was very different vedlivostyu, analitichnostyu and melochnostyu, he was simply persevering in those primed. And with Mars, please on ASTs observed regulations conditions (or to find the the other a little somethin '). So that better Capricorn on one. If decisions hosted nor minutes not having any doubts and quickly, the the Sun in Ovne. Moon Sagittarius well could be, even if wives have Abdullah’s was not 12, and less :), and Mercury, judging by nemnogoslovnosti and large emails in Mind - in district Pisces. In 9 house on the idea of need what any a major planet put, all ??? in desert his should we expect. Sliding tucked.

Чукокала wrote:

So that better Capricorn on one

You are right :) Sixth Sense debt have Comrade Sukhova - flamboyant trait.

Чукокала wrote:

In 9 house on the idea of need what any a major planet put, all ??? in desert his should we expect. Sliding tucked.

If the firmament on ASTs, then 9 th this Lev. Can types?

Майя wrote:

Long, it seems in like him too?. Kateryna Matveyevna (reflection moon) - a major woman, plus heap children, plus the need could on-my, 12 (the number of organic) women-of foreign women went down yes still to decide questions changes their-Hand.

Then is obtained Long 90 Venus, if Venus in Pisces will abandon. Poor comrade Sukhov, secured him small notepad. Have Petrukhi, perhaps, at all Venus with to Dis as something connected.

In late past century types with famous Neptune Fountain - mostly on calf and the Twins in has been going, in question types proved closer to the early Insured. And here is Uranus well could in question prove or in the early Virgin of (if comrade was born somewhere 1870-1880 Propulsion In this case Uranus in 9 House - Ouite a trip on "sheepish revolution."
Squaring moon to the produce markets I would not has become questioning, potmou that then in heart of his was would not one Kateryna Matveyevna, and at least two :O (in the worst case nor one), and based - comrade Sukhov- decent family reasons. To the moon in 12 dme, if ASTs in an, and Long Sagittarius, incidentally, it seems. Family - where the far and not prevents "to fight for right deal."

Then Venus not in Pisces :sorry:

So that better Capricorn on one.

Capricorn on sunrise confirms and surname - Sukhov.

Rainbow, and why Venus not Pisces? Can be and in Pisces, simply aspect of with the moon hardly there is. Or you had in mind symbolic squaring? So he on events influence particularly not exerts. Suppose Long in late of Sagittarius in 12 House, and Venus in the early Pisces in than 2 House or in 3.
And in what house, a badge of can be friends Mars put (times perishing with ASTs opredilis)? Who any remembers, as he with enemies had fought (and the I have on these personnel full failure, and at all had fought whether in movie)