Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A favorite hero

Posts 21 to 40 of 88

Чукокала wrote:

A in what house, a badge of can be friends Mars put (times perishing with ASTs opredilis)? Who any remembers, as he with enemies had fought (and the I have on these personnel full failure, and at all had fought whether in movie)

But as same? Directly as Superman. Remember on Bank, there on-my human 3 was. Reaction quick, training programs the good. Petrukhe he says: "I from homes is gone such as you." Means, pitching Comrade fate. And times survived in such thresher, means, training programs the good. Ownership their body, trust to him. Can be, in flows element do him Mars put?

M. It comes. Mars in an? Then Mars is mired in 1 house, provided, that the Ascendant in an. This explains his "military" talents.

Marina wrote:

M. It comes. Mars in an? Then Mars is mired in 1 house, provided, that the Ascendant in an. This explains his "military" talents.

And can be. Then this explains and the stamina, and focus on respect.

Let us considered until, that Mars in an and in the first House. And still comrade Sukhov periodichesik met with enemies, where and been his prosperous Mars. T. E. On the idea of in 7 House that any should be and can be even in oppoztsii to Mars? Ah Jupiter, for example. Enemies I, too, poorly remember conducted my they were Smart, inovertsy and their was many (sorry for paranoid deco). So that may well be and Jupiter in Raque 7 House. And to comrade survived and zdravstvoval, need to disposal of have this opposition ambush, suppose, on Saturn in The Maiden or in 1997-. Then have us tickles fighter for idea, which successfully acts FTTs on behalf Party (if Saturn in 1997-in r-not at home by 1 1). Although here (relatively position Saturn and organic can be and other options.

Citizens forumchane! Wake up, I here version of put forward - and no answer :O I'm tired of you all that whether comrade Sukhov? I understand, that if map here insert, then discussion faster goes, but there is no until such opportunities UITT.
Incidentally, about Mars in an - this not the only position, where he would gave the vibrancy friends. Can be so same Mars in 1997-suggest and not on sunrise, and where any in 10 House. (, too, after all runner on long distance there is). About Fire would subspec into Mars (version of Rainbow before) I doubt, because, long beat with enemies them have had enough. Ah year-the other, apotom on that-thread gonna turn more interesting.
And about Saturn and organic, well was would figure out, so that if who well remembers film- connect under :thank_you:

Чукокала wrote:

Wake up

Something all mass retards. Augustus is so apparently driving!

Чукокала wrote:

Nu Jupiter, for example. Enemies I, too, poorly remember conducted my they were Smart, inovertsy and their was many (sorry for paranoid deco). So that may well be and Jupiter in Raque 7 House. And to comrade survived and zdravstvoval, need to disposal of have this opposition ambush, suppose, on Saturn at embraced, to show the or in 1997-. Then have us tickles fighter for idea, which successfully acts FTTs on behalf Party (if Saturn in 1997-in r-not 11 at home).

On-my all very is logical. Want something add, but add nothing to acquire, alas.

Yes, I simply dreamt years, where Uranus in Lion was in the last century (eight hundred corporatization), moreover, that we here they've said some there, to all together, and how many Sukhovu years based roughly was?
Rainbow, but as about Mars, you for Capricorn or of Scorpio?

Чукокала wrote:

how many Sukhovu years based roughly was?

Yes here is it is unclear. On kind of years 35, but if he Petrukhe said, that in his age is gone from homes, and Petrukhe 20 with small, then is obtained, that JSC. Sukhova years 10 was shimmying for different sides. T. E. On logic things he still in 1 th the global should was to fight :blink:

Чукокала wrote:

Rainbow, but as about Mars, you for Capricorn or of Scorpio?

I for Capricorn. In my opinion, whether he in Skorpe, comrade himself demonstrated would more initiatives. And he in most extent replies on challenges environmental in the form of (since forgotten as name is) from whom harem was.

Чукокала wrote:

Yes, I simply dreamt years, where Uranus in question was in the last century (eight hundred corporatization), moreover, that we here they've said some there, to all together,

Ah and that? We OK not historic personality regard, and artistic blockbuster. :blush:

Good 24-hour clock! :thank_you:

Resolve to join negotiable

Rainbow wrote:

Nu and that? We OK not historic personality regard, and artistic blockbuster.

But after all blockbuster wrote with any the concrete faces of the time? :)

I have immediately same assumption on Mars, and that if have him Mars not in an, and in the Virgin, but in connecting with Uranus (Uranus in 1880- tye years there and lived) - hence quick reaction :sin:, yes and situation can rapidly calculate.
Mars in an, perhaps, likely would nurtured what the military structure, in which could Pashtun himself. And he himself acts, can have him Ace. In Ovne.
In support Mars in The Maiden, adopted you for the groundwork position Venus in Pisces, then in opposition to it Mars - were after all problems in communication have Comrade with feminine reproductive?
Ah and still he hay, that him
Poruchili- imposed, then and serves. bj,ull
Know as the case, himself the Virgin on Ace.

As you my assumption?

Last edited by Николай (Aug 4 2007 12:09:55)

Николай wrote:

But after all blockbuster wrote with any the concrete faces of the time?

Here is and yatak think, so on the idea of catchphrase coined by US us kosmogramma on the idea of must exist in kokretnyy historical period. So that try all ??? find reconcile, suddenly tickles? bvh
Nikolai, Vasha idea pro compound Mars with Uranus at embraced, to show the me in principle likes (because utterly not remember, as comrade led fighting), but then (Hua this compounds) he would possessed quite improvised explosive device of temperament of (quick unpredictable reaction, even for themselves the most) + he was would so a partier comrade, camping on E. Alone deystvoat him was would perhaps very boring, and how I remember comrade often and prolonged acted alone.?? So doubt I, about compounds, and Uranus (could be and in The Maiden, the more, that age, if comrade was born in 80’s to his will from 30 until 40 years.
Of problems with women (in terms of opposition Mars and Venus) - something I such a not were UITT, if you pro someone else's harem - so he (harem) on those respects rather behaved, and in heart of have Comrade was one Kateryna Matveyevna.

Николай wrote:

A he himself acts, can have him We. In Ovne.

Here I cannot to agree, because ASTs in Ovne gives zagornoy kharkter, and comrade especially nowhere not hurried, not fled, not flew ahead all on spyware removal Again and camping on D. One a badge of look like on Capricorn (this we higher discussed).

Радуга wrote:

I for Capricorn. In my opinion, whether he in Skorpe, comrade himself demonstrated would more initiatives. And he in most extent replies on challenges environmental in the form of (since forgotten as name is) from whom harem was.

Rainbow, so Scorpion, too, feminine a badge of and so same replies "on challenges environment", and can very long wait moreover cozy moment, to inflict its blow. And you people with vami in 1997-not saw? (I, onechno not special, but with my view not despite the seeming calm, these citizens very tense, first poperezhivayut strongly-strongly, and then action already the very idetv predetermined direction)

Николай wrote:

Mars in an, perhaps, likely would nurtured what the military structure, in which could Pashtun himself.

Ah yes, and he all himself yes himself, and career ambitions something not markedly in my. So that the firmament under booolshim doubt.
And blessed Comrade in movie as any’s staunch defense? (This I pro Saturn)

Чукокала wrote:

Nu yes, and he all himself yes himself, and career ambitions something not markedly in my. So that the firmament under booolshim doubt.

There is no, he home wanted to. Have him was "long the road in dunes." If memory me not changes, then Comrade Sukhov behaved on sand already 2 th year (can what squaring to Saturn devouring his children there is?)

Чукокала wrote:

A blessed Comrade in movie as any’s staunch defense? (This I pro Saturn

Yes like there is no. :sorry: Sam he right deal done by a, himself.

So I pro the same, that home wanted to, ambitions to do career there is no, so that this is not Mars in an.
If squaring mile trek to Saturn, and Mars in 1997-( = "to remain in survivors"), then Saturn tozhet be in question or in Vodolee, if in question, then in 8 House roughly (takipe incessant crisis situation, and because zero he there, then manifests itself not always adequately in fulfilling the commitments. In my not very it seems.
Can Saturn in 12 House, camping on E. Where the far - far (in like him too? Or an) iliv 9 House - at embraced, to show the or in Libra?

Чукокала wrote:

Perhaps Saturn in 12 House, camping on E. Where the far - far (in like him too? Or an) iliv 9 House - in the Virgin or in Libra?

Here is me seems, that all-??? in 9 forge the Because comrade Sukhov ribs a caretaker moral norms, a conservative. Again same is hard not to recall episode when he Petrukha had from Gyulchetay, when the strongly asked "chudovische open." And here is in The Maiden or Libra until it is unclear.

Anna Eduardovna wrote:

then (Hua this compounds) he would possessed quite improvised explosive device of temperament of (quick unpredictable reaction, even for themselves the most)

Not always Anna Eduardovna, I have portrait with nature, have brother compound Uranus with vami the Orb. 0.9 gr. And with Pluto the Orb. 7.2 gr. In The Maiden. Only here is in 1-2 gr. And they manages Saturn?
Impulse-control issues in decision-decisions not there is actions and events ravorachivayutsya, like... - Its the themselves in the right him direction. Can give map.

he was would so a partier comrade, camping on E. Alone deystvoat him was would perhaps very boring,

Here is this accurately with him should walk in, truth he Solnchechnye by

1425 I cannot to agree, because ASTs in Ovne gives zagornoy kharkter, and comrade especially nowhere not hurried, not fled, not flew ahead all on spyware removal Again and camping on D.

Anna Eduardovna, and if suggest that have him in Ovne Saturn and he on Ace. Watched map 1880 in this time Saturn there and lived.
This option raze not suited?
Errori, this like would a juggling, simply until not yet can so talk and fast optimistically as participants this themes.
And at all you have all perhaps Leased line, not keep up for your thoughts remains ready, until raskachayus, ah directly as Mars in an. :(

Good all time days

My words:

Anna Eduardovna, and if suggest that have him in Ovne Saturn and he on Ace. Watched map 1880 in this time Saturn there and lived.
This option raze not suited?

Here I, Anna Eduardovna, of course jumped the gun with prepolozheniem.

Sorry. hjkio

I perhaps not to community, but increasingly same interestingly, and why "not past" option with the bottom-Taurus?

Yura, you to community :), as and all participants discuss. Have rising Taurus upravitelnitsa Venus, so that hardly comrade long in travel military environment, unalloyed by comfort staying (found would itself more derive place for services, if perishing to fight had to). Again same ???, surname closer to Capricorn and ability to to fulfilling long-term tasks without material incentive and pleasure, and more on sense debt.

Nikolai, and in what House have your brother compound Mars with Uranus? I have simply was familiar with so connection: High post, respectability, almost bastion stability - at work, homes, but were such situation (outside the home and work) where he, that is called sharply "dropped out from image." Incidentally proximity with Pluto here so same can play its role. And citizens with aspect of Mars and Uranus at all easier to act in companies (regardless of, where the Sun), and if in the Twins something personal there is, then these Sw-wa intensifying.
In principle 1880 year, perhaps suited, and Saturn in Ovne partly passes, camping on K. Based he like as himself itself the director, performing quests Party, the only that need test (remember based), what he is obtained in 3 or in 4 House - this under ASTs in an. Saturn in 4 House - the absence of his homes, asketichnost in household conditions - this to Sautrnu in 4 House, again same stern attitude to moral concerns norms (Rainbow, this to you- you to bdit for them, can be have Saturn not only in 9 House, but and in 4 ;)). Not very passes blessed, which somewhere far, but perhaps with him "warm trust" relations. If Saturn in 3 House, then passes I., and here is blessed should be under through or constantly on ties.
Nikolai, as about of Saturn in Ovne in 4 House, could such be?

Rainbow, Saturn at embraced, to show the or in Libra will give vorast in district 25 years to his or 55 years, in one case - firm on, vdrugom in my busts. Although itself idea Saturn in 9 House = long drives trip on work + a caretaker moral norms I like :P

All good time days!
Anna Eduardovna wrote:

Nikolai, and in what House have your brother compound Mars with Uranus? I have simply was familiar with so connection: High post, respectability, almost bastion stability - at work, homes, but were such situation (outside the home and work) where he, that is called sharply "dropped out from image."

In the second, Ace. Have him in question. There is respectability, permanent growth in blagosostoyanii- trade electronics
. Have his wife's-parents- (all accounting affairs on it), trigon between Jupiter and Sun behaves similarly.
About "dropped out from image" - very accurately said, but however, he only and lives work and family.
Anna Eduardovna, and here you, that wanted like to say that-

By the way proximity with Pluto here so same can play its role

Can Pluto and gives not be an impulsive pryavlenie compounds Mars with Uranus, and more with pokoynoe his, on that level shtoli.

Nikolai, as about Saturn in Ovne in 4 House, could such be?

Why there is no and asketichnost in household cleansers and heavy duties with maintaining a harem of STD (own house, perhaps, only in advice ranges age), only here is in Ovne Saturn in exile, he same here is inadequate, not likes subduing.
Although acts the he, himself alone, can be as times by the that not likes subduing.
But in 4 House have Saturn not be easy, (yes and home news) on itself know, Sukhov, then, perhaps, only and ran for my life grezami about Ekaterina Matveevne.

And even. Here, perhaps, need what the some serious forces
Can have him a powerful Pluto, somehow associated with Mars, please after all many, who with him near die?

Last edited by Николай (Aug 8 2007 05:24:25)

Ah here is, from just this we can take date 22 March 1881 and with interest detect the Sun in Ovne, moon Sagittarius (you in of increasing), Merck in Pisces in opposition to Uranus, from opposition disposal of on Venus in Taurus in soed. With Neptune (in return Venus in Pisces UITT, and that to do? Simultaneously Venus flushed and Mercury in ensured period as the not occurred) Saturn in soed-of the with Jupiter in Ovne. Incidentally Long in like him too? In soed-of the with casually.
And under all this blagolepii (about which we already long wrote) Mars is mired in have (fighter for deal revolution :blink:) and is the tip bisekstilya Jupiter soed. Saturn spacecraft to-Mars.
In my this the most a close option to what we here have sketched, however, if from whom will other dates - offer a their options.

Nikolai, Pluto in soed-of the with Mars, please will to lend some of its exercises of activity. Chelovekbudet capable to focus on its activities, and drip prevents iiiieciiaaiey penetrate in his "mystery" (and of course energy planets is intensifying, sposbnost to preobrazovaniyuuselichivaetsya and camping on Afghan, so I and wrote, that soed. To lower our standards have your brother can to do superficially not very noticed his turbulent reaction. (If it is unclear, I buck then)