Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A favorite hero

Posts 41 to 60 of 88

Чукокала wrote:

from opposition disposal of on Venus in Taurus in soed. With famous Neptune Fountain - (in return Venus in Pisces

Ah, stalbyt, to do nothing to acquire. I still want add. Have Comrade Sukhova, it seems, sekstil to Mars. First, him Spartak region helps. And second, remember, episode with with dynamite? When obdobi sit, and under them Pandora with with dynamite. And as he, incidentally, proved, because Vereschagin refused help and gun not gave.

Rainbow, so on 22-\ u0027s have uMarsa two sekstilya is obtained: To those respects and to soed. Jupiter-Saturn, and you what had in mind? :bye:

All good time days!

Javadxan, so here is he, what our Sukhov. :O

Especially me liked his compound organic with Saturn in Ovne.

Rainbow wrote:

because Vereschagin refused help and gun not gave.

And can be suggest in this connecting eyes?

Can be I now a bit'm in a hurry, but immediately I have arose well, and why same he in this time such the undefeated? And if this tranzity? uitt
Two their bisekstilyami he and so of course well protected.
But if suggest date action 2 decade September 1923 year, then in this time transit Neptune struggle Leo and Saturn from Libra dostraivayut his birth map until geksagona – absolute protection? As you such option?

Anna Eduadrovna wrote:

soed. To lower our standards have your brother can to do superficially not very noticed his turbulent reaction. (If it is unclear, I buck then)

Like would understandable, but from details would not refused.
Especially interestingly, what his these reaction superficially not visible.

Чукокала wrote:

Rainbow attachment, so on 22-\ u0027s have uMarsa two sekstilya is obtained: To those respects and to soed. Jupiter-Saturn, and you what had in mind?

I think, to s ambitious in Ovne.

Nikolai, about tranzitov on kinogeroyu - this strongly! Although why would and there is no :boast:. Well would, truth recall, what specifically time had in mind the creators of movie. And so me the proposed you option tranzitov nravaitsya.
Compound Eyup-with Saturn in Ovne well could be Vereschagin (contradictory such booking).
Pro soed’s Pluton- Mars- Uranus (: Mars-Uranus (gives vzryvchatost character, quick reaction, "bouts" activity, activities. However Pluto "forces" hide these quality. If man Hypnotizes active destructive (or Russia`s) activities, then can very quickly achieve desired result, natural way, investing the in its activities mass of energy. ???? surrounding see, typically only results, and himself process (and reasons, pobudivshie to activities) usually remains unnoticed.
If you remember have Vysotsky there is "I now. Maybe, you'm going to explode, as tscha tons of TNT." - so here is this perception people with do a posh aspect of Mars -Uran periodically visits. If it comes Pluto near not was, then was would markedly farm (especially friends), and times near Pluto, then these feelings man spsoben hide.
Rainbow, to "endured on can't go peddling stuff" perhaps and polutorokvadrat organic with Uranus applies (together with sekstilem Mars to soed Eyup-Sat.

All good 24-hour clock!

Anna Eduardovna wrote:

Predlozhennyy you option tranzitov nravaitsya Yes would, truth recall, what specifically time had in mind the creators of movie.

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

discharged, huh fighter however Sukhov holds path through desert in his native handful of towns already two years Oct, un
(When dismissed?, perhaps same not immediately after victory.)
Other farms Russian arrayed. 1921
Antiturkmenskie shares governments Yeni Bukharlylar-1922.
Elimination of a major land tenure-1923.
A new wave of outward migration Turkmens Lebapa in Afganistan1922
Opening the Turkmenski Institute enlightenment in Propulsion Mary1923
Not there whether led Sukhov harem Abdullah’s? :boast:
Decision CEC the USSR about national-public razmezhevanii (October. 1924).
The rise category: Basmachi movement in February 20-29 velayate. To word say basmachi there acted with 20 in flesh until 30 year
The creators of movie undoubtedly selected RELEX on time that--at events, and our Sukhov, well could act in 1923-24 s.
Primechatellno, that under manuscript We. In an in 23-24 s third. Saturn have him in 10 300 year test on Saturday?

Last edited by Николай (Aug 15 2007 03:08:18)

Nikolai, you have explicit research ability to yre563 A a bit, and proves, that comrade Sukhov this not a literary, and historical blockbuster :rolleyes:

Rainbow wrote:

Nikolai, you have explicit research ability to,

Thank you, Rainbow, for good words, :P but you of course flatter my selfishness, after all the main work enacted vami- forumchanami, under adjustments of the Anna Eduardovny, I has joined later.

A a bit, and proves, that comrade Sukhov this not a literary, and historical blockbuster

Why there is no, you same, on your Forum, such creative the collective splachivaetsya- increasingly in our siliakh.

The whether, even will. uuiio

Last edited by Николай (Aug 13 2007 10:56:37)

Николай wrote:

What whether, even will.

Reality accurately! :)

Nikolai, you well broke a with history and’tranzitov. ('m on the sly admire Jupiter in 3 House). I so in history jobs quite nothing not remember, so fully later your exploration relatively dates dtyuy
Rainbow, as you stray from squares to Neptune sextile, let us someone still consider :bye:

Чукокала wrote:

Rainbow, as you stray from squares to Neptune sextile, let us someone still consider

Chukokala, I so understand, that in terms of squares to Neptune sextile all only begins Oct, un [not let us to yield to is unknown what, and will walk thru rather to trial vhgj Children (Guys), who whom wanted to would study together? :) what are the will proposal? Who whom seems interested? I have there is the next candidacies:

Mary Poppins
Semyon Semenych Gorbunkov ("Brilliant hand")
Homa Brutus ("ViJ") [small [i

Can be, you have will other proposals? :)

All good time days!

Anna Eduardovna, thank you you for your assessment of.

Rainbow wrote:

Children (Guys), who whom wanted to would study together? What will proposal? Who whom seems interested? I have there is the next candidacies:
Mary Poppins
Semyon Semenych Gorbunkov ("Brilliant hand")
Homa Brutus ("ViJ")

Rainbow, very interesting candidacies. vxcgfdtr
And me, too, options: Shurik from “Kavkazsskoy stress at being held captive ”, Pavka Korchagin“ How zakalyalas steel. ”
And even mega- proposal: UITT and that if us of different point on “’. ” Perhaps, krovi all watched, and not times.
Here is would where a field day graduates and starshekursnikam- after all here can be to consider so same and sinastrii.
And which heroes :aikido: dfgg (albeit perps are) - Sasha the White, Cosmos, Phil, A bee. Yes and opponents have them quite detail represented in movie.
Pity only, that a golden half of predstavnena in movie mostly only wives chief hero and his adversary.
But includes what women! :P

As you my options?

Can be, what there is even proposals.

With respect Nikolai.

Last edited by Николай (Aug 16 2007 20:18:12)

Николай wrote:

and that if us of different point on “’ ”

And let us and swing up! :) Sasha the White (remember based) - sunny a Sagittarius, yes and on their fears have him Jupiter on the forehead Iranian. Wife have him sunny Scorpion. Personally me there more just liked Phil. A serious guy.

Rainbow wrote:

A let us and swing up! Sasha the White (remember based) - sunny a Sagittarius, yes and on their fears have him Jupiter on the forehead Iranian. Wife have him sunny Sunik. Personally me there more just liked Phil. A serious guy

Thank you for support, Rainbow.
Me so same Phil very handsome,. Interestingly who same he at Sun?
Think, that land have him in particular an quite strongly.
Not am confident, but seems they all, guys, except Farid with 1963?

Last edited by Николай (Aug 16 2007 20:51:38)

Whoo what you the enlightened and what memory the good, and I first the whether watch, then whether there is no, and second not remember Aoyama ds6r545, so that tell me! Tell, as can be much detail :D

Николай wrote:

Don’t am confident, but seems they all, guys, except Farid with 1963?

On-my later. But accurately not remember. Not 1969 th? Although what might wonder? Can someone recently reviewed and tell pollsters?

Николай wrote:

I think, that land have him in particular an quite strongly

I, too, so think. But propose a go on Different path as with mate Sukhovym. First describe hero normal language, and then translate on ephemerides. About Inc. with the process was having a flashback:
- stuntman, camping on E. The body owns well and to at risk attitude the right
- inclined to family life ("character the Nordic" (with) :)
- on-my he there the only who not frequency of drugs

Stuck dabavit-
Was drive do career in sporte- boxing, psychologically very sure-footed with stressful situation, physically acts, (applying sports skills) only in extreme need. Yes generally the and not particularly is so invasive.
Oboyatelen, Tom taking care of you relative to friends.

Rainbow wrote:

on-my he there the only who not frequency of drugs perhaps so same and indifferent to alcohol consumption.

Yes, yes, and even
Constantly supported formu- Treat about the right lifestyle?

Last edited by Николай (Aug 16 2007 21:31:57)

Anna Eduardovna wrote:

Woo what you the enlightened and what memory the good

I have not always so, Anna Eduardovna, is remembered well, only that interestingly, and Merk. I have in 8 House in Ovne.

Still stuck on the expert:
Dobrodushen, instructed to to believe people, from which kept, remember Dr., which switched the his sports attention, on-fighting without rules, and thereby with steeply changed his life. And then still realisateur-- the director low-balled with-figure speaking fees. And at all, me seems, he as the tie all friends, remaining under this at the second terms of.

Last edited by Николай (Aug 16 2007 21:33:03)

All Hi! :thank_you:
Rainbow wrote:

Skyfall-my later. But accurately not remember. Not 1969 th? Although what might wonder? Can someone recently reviewed and tell pollsters?

Today took in Minibuses for Hire disk, yes Rainbow you pravy-
Bee 1969
Kosmos- 1969
Fill- 1968
Sasha- 1969
Farkhad- 1969
About than let us to speak forth, run. :P

About! And I thought. I have memory maiden :bb: until sclerosis still only so far :) MOVIE. That you disk took - this well! Because, admit, I movie already not remember, long watch. Chase a consultant for on their fears and leadership?