Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A favorite hero

Posts 81 to 88 of 88

Yura wrote:
Then, is it possible that Phil had served in a coma 2 year?

This accurately, and all of this time his wife for him devoutly J.

Here is who deserve attention! ftjjj

Yes and only under the auspices friends, all of this time doctors supported his viability.
Interestingly who same on Ace. Phil? That his all so all be loved.
Today presmatrival the film, the episode, where rescuing friends, Phil razbivaetsya- ’. In slower viewing in sight, that when guys, fled out from machines, Phil, instead of flee very, in a mirror rear species watched on "all whether have ascended and lost precious share of of seconds. Here is this Treat and dedication!

Want suggest that lead the personal have him in there is in the Virgin.

Николай wrote:

This is accurately, and all of this time his wife for him devoutly J

"There is women in Russians villages" (with) dfs54e

Николай wrote:

I want suggest that lead the personal have him in there is in The Maiden.

And why there is no? Here simply need to distance ourselves from actor Vdovichenkova, from his looks, and the have his heroes will one and the same ASTs. If suggest also, then external the world have him be perceived in categories Pisces: Observing the world around, mystique, also, betrayal, illusions, deception, victimhood (wife, incidentally). That may yet be?

Rainbow wrote:
If suggest also, then external the world have him be perceived in categories Pisces: Observing the world around, mystique, also, betrayal, illusions, deception, victimhood (wife, incidentally). That may yet be?

Ah, still perhaps the, that he spoke the in world a, modicum they heroes our like as would and positive, yes and friends were addicted drugs, do you,, Kos so the in my oftentimes the was under “coke. ” Reanimation of and his coma the same in subject. That still can be said? :P

Rainbow wrote:
If suggest also

Ah if Ace. In The Maiden the in past degrees, that would Uranus in 1 House, and Long in 6 House, then and slellium planets with vami on Ms- torchbearer.

Last edited by Николай (Aug 24 2007 20:19:31)

Ah about drugs not know. This is obtained, that have all Devikh astsendentnikov must be problems with everywhere in this sense. And then, friends this like have us 11 Directwind house :) Nikolai, I have 11 th house in Pisces, but among my friends no one drugs, do you, not consume fdxturdt So that, let us drugs, do you, just chalk on any thread another factor :)
Me need to in Minibuses for Hire take a movie and reconsider, with 4 times :D Because in the first time I will look on, uh, Phil, then on Space, then on White House, and here is, admit, on Pchyolu I at all look not want. Perhaps, in September these and shall engage :beee:

Rainbow wrote:
Me need to in Minibuses for Hire take a movie and reconsider, with 4 times Because in the first time I will look on, uh, Phil, then on Space, then on White House, and here is, admit, on Pchyolu I at all look not want. Perhaps, in September these and shall engage

Yes and truth, let us, if no one not against, (this only I perhaps with its Mercury over in Aries all'm in a hurry,) consider Tuym timeout for viewing.
And when let us are prepared, you Rainbow, give us know and start? uitt

With respect Nikolai.

Николай wrote:

A when let us are prepared, you Rainbow attachment, give us know and start?

Javadxan. "Brigade" not undergoes a the fuss :)

Nikolai, Yura, I finally, has bought disk with "A team", starters look. In the process earliest'm.

Rainbow wrote:

Nikolai, Yura, I finally, has bought disk with "A team", starters look. In the process earliest'm.

Waiting for, waiting for sec. :thank_you: