Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » I - an astrologer

I - an astrologer

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

Friends! Propose a you fill held, proyasnyayuschuyu especially personality astrologer, his motivation and some the brink of worldview. If you seem, that in matters I something dissipate, d grateful for aid, additions and at all for product. Thank you
fearing
Please, specify your gender
1. In what year (roughly) you began to take an interest in an esoteric, mystical, spiritual, astrological and camping on P. Literature?
2. How many years you was in the time?
3. How many years maintained your interest?
4. Crossings of the most favorite and-readable authors from this spheres (3-5’s organs is
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
5. That was cause of arise interest:
• forget branding and spiritual crisis;
• the search sense life;
• was interestingly contact with's ancient knowledge only theoretically, for enlargement outlook;
• was simply interestingly;
• because before this literature was banned;
• desire to manage themselves and their lives;
• desire to manage and manipulate other people;
• desire to to influence other people, to improve own life;
• friends read the, ah and me wanted;
• the other the answer’s organs is

6. Managed whether you achieve these goals?
7. If yes, what has changed in everything life? Not Izhevsk whether you about these changes? If Izhevsk, then now you see other path to improve and spiritual enrichment his life without literature and knowledge this kind of? If in life all remained on - still, then not has changed whether attitude to the most literature this kind of?
8. You help these knowledge in life? As you, obogaschayas such knowledge, you improved their life?
9. Here you can write all, that want for this topic (Your thought, reasoning, experience and others.)’s organs is
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you! Wish you luck!

First I put answers were Kozyrevoy, she once long (when thought about site only visited me) answered and now it is time to return to this. Thank you, Alla! :rolleyes:
Fearing
Please, specify your gender Zh
1. In what year (roughly) you began to take an interest in an esoteric, mystical, spiritual, astrological and camping on P. Literature? 1990 1992, with infamous the emergence of a new literature, this stems and with classic, unaffordable previously, and with mystical literature.
2. How many years you was in the time? 28-30
3. How many years maintained your interest? He not was fading since then
4. Crossings of the most favorite and-readable authors from this spheres (3-5)
’ s organs is’s organs is S. Arroyo, D. Daniel Chenneviere, W. Gorbatsevich from astrology, Nemirovich-Danchenko Music. Soloviev, I. A. Narodichi from philosophy, and also love mystical art Castaneda, Carlos, Richard Bach, Meyrink, legend, by Borges, Cort\ xC3\ xA1zar’ s organs is
the search sense life;
• was interestingly contact with's ancient knowledge only theoretically, for enlargement outlook;
’ s organs is ]+ the search sense love and mystical relations between a man and woman, + the link literature with lives.
Did you manage whether you achieve these goals? Part of it yes, partly I in searching for
7. If yes, what has changed in everything life? Not Izhevsk whether you about these changes? If Izhevsk, then now you see other path to improve and spiritual enrichment his life without literature and knowledge this kind of? If in life all remained on - still, then not has changed whether attitude to the most literature this kind of?
This literature Christians connived me spiritually, allowed mastering the profession throughout astrologer, learn to deeper deal in literature
8. You help these knowledge in life? As you, obogaschayas such knowledge, you improved their life? yes
9. Here you can write all, that want for this topic (Your thought, reasoning, experience and others.)
near-of this kind literature formed a me as personality, reading its very it is important and helpful, but sometimes, when theme very complex, desirable consultation with experts in this area. Want be noted, that there is an art literature, silhouette with mystique, and there is literature very a special character, in including and on psychology, of NLP, its well would explore with experts, literature on psychology combine with classes.

1. Ezoterikoy in 1991, unique seriously in 1996.
2.1991-15 years, 1996-20 years.
3. Until now.
4. Esoteric model - Blavatskaia, Chicherin, "agni-Yoga" and camping on D. Astrologiya- N. Thiel, Arroyo S., Dr. Rao, Ayzin, Gorbatsevich and still with dozen.
5. Perhaps the search sense life and forget branding and spiritual crisis, the search for something his, close, his a calling.
6. Virtually yes, but development goes constantly.
7. All stand in the their seats, became understood reasons and allegations living events.
8. Yes, yes, yes!
9. When soprikosnulas with involution (and then unique, was such a sense of, that I all of this once knew, only since forgotten. And when "evoked the" - all in life stand in the their seats.

7.10. :)
Paul -- OK
1. The beginning of interest to astrology, esoterica, around the neobchchnomu, spiritual lores -- not remember accurately.
Serious classes unique with 1991
2. Not remember, say same long. A serious interest to astrology -- 25.
3. He and not disappointment. :)
4. Astrology: D. Daniel Chenneviere, S. Arroyo, M. B. Levin -- yes many their on really something deeds. Esoteric model -- began with E. I. And N. K. Innermost, then E. P. Blavatskaia -- forth everywhere. :)
5. In love. Likely, the search sense life.
6. Ah and questions. :) A this loosening?
7. There is no, not regretted it,.
8. Yes, believe, helps.

Dobryi evening, Lena!
Interesting fearing, answers on questions help deal in itself.
And you, hope, use to anyone :rolleyes:
1. In what year (roughly) you began to take an interest in an esoteric, mystical, spiritual, astrological and camping on P. Literature?
roughly in 1999g - an esoteric, in 2003 - astrological
2. How many years you was in the time? aged 35 and 39
3. How many years maintained your interest? still alive:)
4. Crossings of the most favorite and-readable authors from this spheres (3-5) first were yoga-A. Siderskiy, L. Belenitskiy, the Osho, further K. Castaneda, A. Underwater, R. Zelazny._
• forget branding and spiritual crisis; Yes
• the search sense life;
• the other the answer’s organs is has changed image life, confidence, that so need to,’s organs is

6. Managed whether you achieve these goals? Life this path
7. If yes, what has changed in everything life? Not Izhevsk whether you about these changes? If Izhevsk, then now you see other path to improve and spiritual enrichment his life without literature and knowledge this kind of? If in life all remained on - still, then not has changed whether attitude to the most literature this kind of? Yes, it has content and a completeness life, emerged agreement. Meet a good, substantial book - much luck.
8. You help these knowledge in life? As you, obogaschayas such knowledge, you improved their life? They help and still as!
Can be deal and solve its problems, teacher can be and on the books.

9. Here you can write all, that want for this topic (Your thought, reasoning, experience and others.)’s organs is
________________________________________________________________________________________

Please, specify your gender - Zh :)
1. In what year (roughly) you began to take an interest in an esoteric, mystical, spiritual, astrological and camping on P. Literature? on first return Saturn
2. How many years you was in the time? roughly 30 fringes years
3. How many years maintained your interest? with uneven success until now, however issues became more
4. Crossings of the most favorite and-readable authors from this spheres (3-5) underwater, Hesse, textbooks VShKA, Yallom is
forget branding and spiritual crisis;
• the search sense life;

• was interestingly contact with's ancient knowledge only theoretically, for will broaden your mind;
desire to manage themselves and their lives;

6. Managed whether you achieve these goals? partly, I same say, issues become even more
7. If yes, what has changed in everything life? Not Izhevsk whether you about these changes? If Izhevsk, then now you see other path to improve and spiritual enrichment his life without literature and knowledge this kind of? If in life all remained on - still, then not has changed whether attitude to the most literature this kind of? Wu me much has changed. Above all, attitude to life became unconscious. Second, ironically, but I concluded, that man himself is a master their fate. Undoubtedly a became only the, that Destino there is. And then I concluded, that books and knowledge by themselves little that mean. But this separate theme.
8. You help these knowledge in life? As you, obogaschayas such knowledge, you improved their life? Mmm, partly yes. But not this importantly
9. Here you can write all, that want for this topic (you thought, reasoning, experience and others.) Abibus of Edessa importantly, perhaps, that I have endured from just - this Paradoxical can be conclusion, that astrology problem is secondary relative to domestic life human, camping on E. Not defines his freedom and choice.
Yes, and still correct one of their observations. Under positive prognosis (or maximally neutral formulation negative) there is effect "lines time", that often use in of NLP. T. E. Man, PRS events future and consciously's themselves on a certain time events, in able solve the problem present. So that, astrology - this still and one species psychotherapy, however, this have long known.
A here is on topic, only in other words: http://www.astrologer.ru/netforum/messa … 27365&

Prikolno, I has found their answers :)))
Devchata, explain popular, that for bullshit forget branding crisis and how many he lasts, as his can be distinguish simply from bad sentiments, which on several hours?

Алла К. wrote:

That's kind of funny, I has found their answers))

I all carefully kept :bye:

Алла К. wrote:

Girls, explain popular, that for bullshit forget branding crisis and how many he lasts, as his can be distinguish simply from bad sentiments, which on several hours?

This, Alla, when you more not can to do kind of, that this bad mood. And it not passes. And move away from you this not can, and to circumvent, too,.

Understandable. When all obrugaesh bratty words, and passes, means, not crisis.

Алла К. wrote:

I see, I see. When all obrugaesh bratty words, and passes, means, not crisis.

There is no, Alla, this PMS :D

Want offer your attention passage from dissertations Denis Kutaleva http://astrologic.ru/comments/disser/chapter4.htm#41 on object of what socio-moral norms predpisyvalis astrologu in ancient world. Nor a little lighter on, nor, jagoff.

". Adduce the reasoning Christian apologeta and illustrious astrologer Yuliya Firmika Materna (4 digits BC Dora) about how, in his view, astrology plank with norms morality:

“Astrology ennobles and cleans the soul; who xml its study the, the should themselves feel a net and sacred, accurately priest, should assimilate deity – only then he will be entitled be messenger heavenly truth. He should be available and forthcoming: HMAS Success, if questing turns with thrill moreover, from whom he and fulfilling Council. He should be act chastely, the movement, vozderzhannym: Low passions a trapdoor glory heavenly science. If have client on psyche grateful question – his should lovingly talk some sense into, arguing him entire futility of his desires, but not I truly and, all the, not building on him authorities: Not befits a for the high priest obagryat themselves blood rights. An astrologer should be a good family man; his house should be center for numerous good friends, – at all, he must not chuzhdatsya life, but, accepting in it being participation, should to cling calm and poker way of action, Staying out from party the infighting, Staying out from any communication with kramolnikami, not by desecrating its souls lyubostyazhaniem. Let his surrounds thank wise simplicity in public life, fealty in funded friendship, polished honesty in all acts and thoughts of; let he never staining his conscience be perjury, never pulls profits from misadventures another rights. Let he those who are already lost will true chief executive, the more, if these the... the lost ones – his friends: Well, if they him will owe enlightenment. His mind. Never should he to participate in raid svyaschennodeystviyakh, nor with whom should not have of clandestine Past: Openly, pre eyes all, should he to commit its rooted deal. Will tell him genitura any domestic spying vice his client, – he must not about offense to declare loud and clear, and to speak in measured act, vague-like: Unfairly to blame human in is, that him July, the hostile for stars. Circuses in circus he must not visit, to not being advocated the or the other Party (There is in mind focus on maintaining Romans connected racetrack than and fueled by these Party division. – D. K.): For the high priest stands in a queue strict strain of and in this, and in all other relations. Here is in any principles he should nurture its soul, above than begin for the study of books about the impact stars on fate people: In psyche muddy, the same brush abhorrent passion, words high science not leave a trace – always remains neuchem the, who its defiles the unholy will of the. A net, act chastely and to the purity of yes takes into an astrologer for sacred deal, – then he even greater will reach vescheyu force his spirit, than themselves his full ” [цит. по: Зелинский, 1994, с. 78–79]. "

All Hi!
The right of course and good demands to astrologers, but as be with those, that unique manages Uranus.
Astrologers, in most, people uranicheskogo type. The desire for freedom and independence in s views and thinking,
Friendliness and creative insights, and with other hand unpredictability and neupravlyaemost, characterize astrologers.

Радуга wrote:

his house should be center for numerous good friends, – at all, he must not chuzhdatsya life, but, accepting in it being participation, should to cling calm and poker way of action, Staying out from party the infighting, Staying out from any communication with kramolnikami, not by desecrating its souls lyubostyazhaniem. Let his surrounds thank wise simplicity in public life, fealty in funded friendship, polished honesty in all acts and thoughts of;

In the text about friendship and sociability mentioned, and here is about other qualities would be needed - there is no. I not so long speak with astrologers, but have observed have them elevated sensitivity, some to get emotional, although these quality well are explainable by the with the perspective,
That Astrologers are on level Anakhaty, cordial chakras. And for Anakhaty sensitivity, intuition, emotions, psychic-ness. The most characteristic properties. And ancient Astrologers, they after all, too, must were have level of Anakhaty, as least. Means and have them all this was. And the above exhortations, were are necessary for ancient astrologers, yes and us would not distort :rolleyes:
Uranium, in the time not was open, but was muza Ourania in Assemblage world, interestingly under what planet have ancient has been astrology?

Helen wrote:

Uranus, in the time not was open, but was muza Ourania in Assemblage world, interestingly under what planet have ancient has been astrology?

Yes, incidentally! A good question.

Fearing
Please, specify your gender M
1. In what year (roughly) you began to take an interest in an esoteric, mystical, spiritual, astrological and camping on P. Literature? 1993
2. How many years you was in the time?
In 28 years bought brochure for the inn on khiromantii and haters.
3. How many years maintained your interest? Until interestingly
4. Crossings of the most favorite and-readable authors from this spheres (3-5) D. Reydyar (for breadth of), F. Velichko (for realism), A. Underwater (for occult), G. Trismegist (for you sacrifice your own life), E. Chicherin (simply so), Angel de Kuate (for relevance)
• was interestingly contact with's ancient knowledge only theoretically, for enlargement outlook, but it turned out, that ischyu truth
6. Managed whether you achieve these goals?
- yes where there, one vanity.
- entire his life polamal (old), but as a new build increasingly would still not understand, but live little bit of everything, children'm having the baby.
8. You help these knowledge in life? As you, obogaschayas such knowledge, you improved their life?
- most good, that with me happened - this I has found its love, so that of course, I rich!
9. Here you can write all, that want for this topic (Your thought, reasoning, experience and others.)
Okazyvatsya, that knowledge of truth not makes human happy, but here is himself process.

Last edited by Юра (Mar 25 2007 11:42:51)

Helen wrote:

Uranus, in the time not was open, but was muza Ourania in Assemblage world, interestingly under what planet have ancient has been all your astrology?

All your astrology have ancient has been under management Mercury. This I found have Vronsky (already not remember where). He so same argued, that the most apt phase - this retrogradnyy and bottom-up before Sun behaves similarly Mercury-your constellation, Auriga.
At all something have Vronsky was most their education on astrology (Berlin university), so that to believe can be.
Even curiously the, that Uranus can be sometimes watch naked eye, but I unfortunately not the astronomer, and unlike Helen not'm just admiring stellar sky in telescope (gave a talk its message on Forum VShKA in nonagonakh).

FS. Vronsky ever ever compiled praised and retrogradnyy Mercury-doriforiy (Manaslu. After sun) to innovate, mystique and the occult, with inscription, that lie Mercury should within from 6 until 11.5 degrees. This to not was "incineration" (extreme subektivizm) with one hand and to the speed was modicum any.

Last edited by Юра (Mar 25 2007 11:52:54)

Yes, Mercury - planet of reason and intelligence. Astrology is considered germeticheskoy science, named in honor Hermes Trismegist - everlasting stranger, world traveler on worlds, magician.

Юра wrote:

location curiously the, that Uranus can be sometimes watch naked eye

Yura, me still not managed see Uranus in his telescope....... :blin: full I have nyutonovskiy, in him well observe planets including Saturn. Yes still and conditions semblance not very, then rain, then it's cloudy, then chilly, then wind. Very well observe stars summer, but not always planet in zone surveillance. And until, expect summer and with longing'm on the sky vxcgf

Please, specify your gender - M.
1. In what year (roughly) you began to take an interest in an esoteric, mystical, spiritual, astrological and camping on P. Literature? -. Similarly, the in 2005. Roughly 30,10,05 (in this day was created the first folder for A. Books)
2. How many years you was in the time? - 19
3. How many years maintained your interest? - 2
4. Crossings of the most favorite and-readable authors from this spheres (3-5) As love - Arroyo, Levin, March, brands, / Maksimov.
6. Managed whether you achieve these goals? - NO.
8. You help these knowledge in life? As you, obogaschayas such knowledge, you improved their life? - Sometimes yes, sometimes they simply are meaningless.
9. Here you can write all, that want for this topic (Your thought, reasoning, experience and others.) Astrology, can, science and an exact. But Astrologers not always accurately vyrazhayutsya.
Thank you! Wish you luck! - U2!

Izar wrote:

Sometimes yes, sometimes they simply are meaningless.

vxcgfdtr

Izar wrote:

Thanks! Wish you luck!

Thank you you! But this after all not means, that you not chase go to us? :)

Радуга wrote:

Thanks you! But this after all not means, that you not chase go to us?

D-d. Men you have little.

But ANY! [Po [ierw

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » I - an astrologer