Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Answers on questions

Answers on questions

Posts 1 to 20 of 144

Here wishing can ask People I ONE question and for free obtain the answer.

Greetings, Ludmila!
I the first :) with question:
Shared my whether I still times married until 40 years? :)
Merci Pour le.

Last edited by Morozz (Jul 17 2007 22:51:55)

Morozz wrote:

shared my whether I still times married until 40 years?

The first and highly complex question. Ah, start. Map are dealt a pretty interesting. On it goes, that in principle something you to marry, then and not eager to. You immensely precious your independence and freedom. So, think, that have you will relations lungs and neobremenitelnye, but married you not you want withdraw. :)

Not broke a map insert. Repeat attempt to

Lud_mila wrote:

Skyfall it goes, that in principle something you to marry, then and not eager to. You immensely precious your independence and freedom. So, think, that have you will relations lungs and neobremenitelnye, but married you not you want withdraw.

Lyudochka, thank you!
You guessed right, aspirations I have there to marry, then, this accurately.
And neobremenitelnye relations - this as times what I and want, in principle. yre563 bvh

PySy. Map very liked. Especially maaaalenkiy loaded the bottom, which armrests of waves. :D A I so famously dissecting down on goose-Swan :rolleyes:

Last edited by Morozz (Jul 17 2007 23:19:58)

Cities in the, until here people still not intensified, can be me, too,? :bye: It's a long been mulling as to formulate. Until 40 here just nothing remained. Not would on-any. Until 50 as something not sounds vcty3 A can be so ask: How we’re familiar with my soul mate? Thank you yre563

Люда, я тоже в очередь становлюсь. :)
Вопрос:стоит ли мне в этом году отдавать сына в школу или лучше подождать еще годик?

All had a good days!
Cities in the, I the next with question :): What most a significant event will happen in my life until the end of February 2008?

Радуга wrote:

A can be so ask: How we’re familiar with my soul mate?

Chase laughing, but even on a map have Rainbow before are dealt a pretty rainbow! :)
Here is obtained, that will either be Divine love, either this desire achieve his ideal in relations.
Question put "how", so here emerges the answer - in their dreams :)
But we not let us have to deal with in sprays, and poischim terrestrial analogy. Fish and Neptune show vacation homes with with a taint of mystery. T. E. In highly interesting wonderful situation. Ah, or in late all, in non-CIS traveling (most real)!

Fish and Neptune show vacation homes with with a taint of mystery. T. E. In highly interesting wonderful situation

Or in Internet, there is no :)?

Татьяна wrote:

Вопрос:стоит ли мне в этом году отдавать сына в школу или лучше подождать еще годик?

На ваш вопрос пришлось 2 карты тащить. Одну на этот год, другую на следующий.
В этом году вышла карта "Крестоносец", что можно определить, как борьба за свою идею. У вас внутри сложился определенный идеологический подход к вопросу, философская база. И вы ее отстаиваете несмотря ни на что! Непримиримость к чужому мнению. Вам кажется, что сыну будет лучше так, как вы решили. Но имейте ввиду, что у этого рыцаря нет противников. С ним никто не воюет. :)
Вторая карта очень благоприятная и гармоничная. Ситуация будет приносить удовольствие и кайф.
Решение за вами! ;)

This maps on Tatyana's question. Again since forgotten to hook-- I hook.

Lud_mila wrote:

Fish and Neptune show vacation homes with with a taint of mystery. T. E. In highly interesting wonderful situation.

Nebanalnaya the situation in available there is. Let me everything else not commenting on.

Lud_mila wrote:

Nu, or in late all, in non-CIS traveling (most real)!

In my particular Mars is on kuspide 9 th homes and manages 12 st :) So that, this indeed, very likely. Former my husband this confirmed, he was from very distant from me cities.

Юля wrote:

Illy in Internet

And all can be :) have to wait and-will see :)

Cities in the, thank you! yre563

In this year withdrew map "Kruistocht", that can be determine, as the struggle for its idea. You have within established architecture a certain ideological approach to issue, philosophical base. And you its argue for spite nor on that! Intransigence to low opinion. You seems, that son will better so, as you decided. But keep in view, that have this knight there is no opponents. With him no one not fighting.
The second map very virtuous and harmonious one. The situation will yield pleasure and [kayf].
Decision for you!

Cities in the, all deal in is, that I something as times not standing up for my his opinion, I would contrary his not Southern in this year in school. And here is he himself very wants this. And I trained listen to his view. And here is educators, contrary, in one voice say, that sooner, better through year. Although on development he like would ready for school. So and emerged question. And about next year I simply fear, that have him unmitigated pursuit schooling by, if he still year in courtyard garden ?. Could not would you explain, Nina.doc, as with everything perspective and judging by from that title Joseph Heller described me situation, can be prointerpretirovat significance scored carte?

Татьяна wrote:

Don’t could would you explain, Nina.doc, as with everything perspective and judging by from that title Joseph Heller described me situation, can be prointerpretirovat significance scored carte?

Judging by from your situation is obtained, that this son is bent on active training and social implementation of (Aries and a Sagittarius). But too perishing fanatical this map. "Spite nor on that" its motto.
And can be their "five kopecks" contribute, as mothers? My daughter was born 9 December, so such same question and I have been run over by. Give in 6.5 or in 7.5. Has already given in 7.5 and not regret nor minutes (now daughter has 10 class). She very developed have us girl: Smiled with 3 years and camping on D. But here is in physical terms of the 6-lag behind, them it is difficult have on place, they more fall sick and tire.
And with son need to to agree as something on-clever manner, to he not simple handbag through year to schooling by.
Want I'm gonna pull map on his interest to schooling by through year?

Want I'm gonna pull map on his interest to schooling by through year?

Want! :) A on already keep anyons from entering map on question "in this year or in next" is obtained, that in next will better? Correctly I understood?

Cities in the, and my question you not noticed or on him impossible to answer with the help your method?

Татьяна wrote:

I want! And on already keep anyons from entering map on question "in this year or in next" is obtained, that in next will better? Correctly I understood?

Correctly understood! :) on cards in next better.
But on interest Nakamury it is unclear. Map "Kralovske children", Venus, Neptune. Very many have him expectations about schools, but many of them unrealistic. And about itself misconception, as about specific man. When such a map marks on relations, are talking, that than further your love, those robust. And here another. Illusions accurately many, can about reality be broken.
And you, Tatiana, that in this map see?

Yolka wrote:

Nina.doc, and my question you not noticed or on him impossible to answer with the help your method?

Can be to answer! Simply I you on sweet have saved. :)

Yolka wrote:

Nina.doc, I the next with question: What most a significant event will happen in my life until the end of February 2008?

Maps are about the relationship! Are dealt a pretty map "Para." You have she was a museum curator serious partnership relations. You can celebrities on event as in a love partnership, so and in the business (a Libra, 7 home). Purchases of friend, partner, couples.
Very unambiguously Nakamury! :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Answers on questions