Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Answers on questions

Answers on questions

Posts 21 to 40 of 144

About as. And I have there are already serious partnership relations. Ah in sense, marriage, family. And here is on expense business. Nada think. dfs54e
Thank you, Nina.doc! yre563

A on interest Nakamury it is unclear. Map "Kralovske children", Venus, Neptune. Very many have him expectations about schools, but many of them unrealistic. And about itself misconception, as about specific man. When such a map marks on relations, are talking, that than further your love, those robust. And here another. Illusions accurately many, can about reality be broken.
And you, Tatiana, that in this map see?

I here is think, that Neptune in this case rather not illusions, and intuition. Have my son she very strongly underdeveloped and he with small years himself itself direction in life chooses, and I only wake in incarnation his aspirations. So I and'm listening so closely to his wishes. Interestingly, in this map children at different the banks of are. Can this symbol, that will have to surmount what something obstacle?

Татьяна wrote:

I here is think, that Neptune in this case rather not illusions, and intuition. Have my son she very strongly underdeveloped and he with small years himself itself direction in life chooses, and I only wake in incarnation his aspirations.

Know, Tatiana, times intuition is strong have son, need to to it listen! If wants to go in school in this year, means him so need to.Maps you have experienced ambiguous, their can be differently to understand. Such pursuit education well consistent with the first card "Kruistocht." The second map "Eros" she at all something not pro education, and pro comfort and pleasure. She, of course, highly good, but to your issue not particularly suited.

Татьяна wrote:

Map "Kralovske children" not contains obstacles. More precisely - all obstacles in anybody have rights.
Conclusion emerges for you such: The situation your is ambiguous, can to soup up his as in one so and in other side. Listen to need to its and son intuitions and wait. You will come the answer.

bailout emerges for you such: The situation your is ambiguous, can to soup up his as in one so and in other side. Listen to need to its and son intuitions and wait. You will come the answer.

Thank you, Ludmila, for Your answers! Yes, we so and do, waiting for August, and there perishing let us be determined.

Ludmila, I, too, want take advantage of case and become in turn. That awaits me in end of this year?

Vedunja wrote:

What awaits me in end of this year?

You, too, are dealt a pretty map Para, that means partnership relations (family, personal or business). In this sphere will what something a significant event. If you not married, can occur otherwise promising familiarity. The good are dealt a pretty map!

Zoom

Hello!
In personal life I have "bezlyude" and calm, gives’s there is no its as such. Tell, please, what I have chances to gain happiness in personal life?

Hello! Not was able pass past! In my some life like all there is, all well - friends, child, the good work, except one - love. Meeting whether I its kindest in this year?

riell wrote:

statement, please, what I have chances to gain happiness in personal life?

At all something you too altogether question that. Maps like the accuracy of and konkretnost. If would I did big taxable alignment, still there is chance to answer you. And on one map difficult lift and reason and development on the future.
Can only say the next.
Your current position highly difficult in personal terms of. Too many davleet over you. Perhaps, is bad negative experience past. And complicit material problems or expectations. Need to destroy old and seek new forms (as advice).
But still times say, that question a complex and for you neprazdnyy. Need to work with a. But as - will help our Astrologers, psychologists or a chargeable my consultation.

angy wrote:

and architectural whether I its kindest in this year?

And you here is correctly question set! Specifically and pithy.
Only map not answered squarely on your question. Map are dealt a pretty quite about other. In positions outcome she means: Truth will alternatives price incredible efforts effort. Perpetrators will punished. And in positions relations - the blame for its failure of life falls to partner!
Conclusion me do it is difficult. Need a flip the link with you, but not in Forum. Want qualification is added, come a-knockin 'in asku 166836930.

Zoom

Want write small comment to issues. So as here have us national read, which simply demonstrates opportunities by me deck, not worth ask existential questions. This questions a paid and build-consultation. On one map difficult to answer signing. Question should be clearly formulated and correctly put. On opportunities (if this for you it is important) defined term.
The rest rules I describe later before in this Forum or in mailing.

Ludmila! Large thank you for derive message. I supposed something in this kind. I widow already 16 years, but me more roiling business and partnership relations., although know that I have will appear and personal. Still times Merci Pour le. In a poetry very interestingly to participate, I first time come around on such step. :rtfm: :P

Hello, Ludmila! First time learned of maps Balaklava, Ukraine from rasylki Rainbow before. They me simply abbeySCHOOL! If not secret, where and from whom you learned understanding these carte? M. It comes. Would, where this can be offer?
And, if this perhaps, like would ask have these remarkable carte, what prospects me expect at work in the coming 1-2 year? In advance grateful to. Marina.

Marina wrote:

SU100 learned of maps Balaklava, Ukraine from rasylki Rainbow before. They me simply abbeySCHOOL! If not secret, where and from whom you learned understanding these carte? M. It comes. Would, where this can be offer?

Very is happy, that my a sense of from this deck did it transfer and you! I simply loved in these maps. :)
If you want to develop their, I hasten you to inform, that we with Radugoy plan rates on its site and this Forum. I now restricting program training. More precisely will adapt confront program for Correspondence training. If there is desire to, you can sign on my rates. Classes will undergo in and interestingly. I had many especially for a better understanding of of archetypes and symbols this deck. Rates will help develop hunches. In a whole I will orient pupils on practical work, camping on E. Understanding of players' hands (their dam more 30), sobi stack copyrights Copy Hands (camping on E. Your personal) on different themes and different questions. And many another. If are interested in you, write on soap: Astrolog2006 @ mail.ru
Incidentally, if there is still wishing to, 'm all through-!

Bountiful time days, Ludmila! You with such love write about maps, that want to join! :)! (I wrote you in-)
Pardon for insistence, but you not responded on my question to cards. M. It comes. I wrong his articulated?

Marina wrote:

’ for insistence, but you not responded on my question to cards. M. It comes. I wrong his articulated?

Pardon, that not answered immediately. Being spun get back a little.
7.10 now. You are dealt a pretty very interesting map. Is called Premonitions. You now are in such a able, that you need to to connect its hunches, listen to domestic voice, to see Signs. The world around it would send you important message about your purpose and your work. Not miss his!

Zoom

Marina wrote:

what prospects me expect at work in the coming 1-2 year?

And still it seems, that you would make what something interesting promising proposal for work.

Ludmila! Huge thank you! This offers hope! :P

Ludmila, hello! I have, if can be, such question. Will return whether until the end of this year me my a man? Thank you)

EasTender wrote:

are you, Danuta? Whether until the end of this year me my a man?

Unfortunately not can you enlisting. Map are dealt a pretty "Cheat." Perhaps, this pro've been deceived hope. Again same if you something "make up", you can to get what you want. Only joy you this not takes.

Zoom

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Answers on questions