Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Answers on questions

Answers on questions

Posts 41 to 60 of 144

Cities in the, witness please, will I come I married in during 2 years

Cities in the, I, too, want ask question (the opposite specified by): Getting a divorce whether I with husband?

Pukutia wrote:

Liuda, witness please, shared my whether I married in during 2 years

Are dealt a pretty map "The Challenge", that says about rejection of a you family. Rioting you against traditional relations. On my view, there is any internal the problem, to-paradise not gives open up indica relations.
Higher I wrote about important / "serendipitous" issues. Your from this the opera. Need to would do big alignment. Find out reason problems. :)

Майя wrote:

getting a divorce whether I with husband?

It seems you are tired of current situation. Want withdraw from decisions complex problems, to address a. Many forces zatratite on divorce. Spying on their health - physical and emotional. And at all, on my view, you have still not decided the situation. Cannot be until clearly answer your question.

The, bountiful you time days!

With large attention've given and look at your Copy Hands. Indeed very interesting and unusual deck carte. In than the in this way echoes Taro, but how I understood in it there is no division on Older and "young Arkany?

Like would and me ask its burning :) question - How this man me applies and what are prospects our relationships until the end of 2007?

D very you grateful to for the answer.

Etoile wrote:

How this man me applies and what are prospects our relationships until the end of 2007?

Your question consists of 2 parts. On the first question need to do alignment, unwieldiness from several carte. So I usually whether. Otherwise odnobokost and being shallow will in defined by.
So, uh, pulled out map on second half issue. Are dealt a pretty map "dreamy Johnny."
Leather partner. Vitanie in sprays. Perhaps residential difficulties from-for direction attention only on spiritual side union. Desire to withdraw from provoked life. And if look as outcome, then this opportunity sudden breakthrough in relations. Let me draw your attention - precisely breakthrough, NOT gap.

Zoom

Dobryi day, Ludmila! You me obeskurazhili. I something want married and adhere traditional perception: Wife -House, husband-finances (that's a bit harsh) “I don’t 43 year and I have two almost adults sons, and hero, which diary would to take responsibility for us there is no. Was man with which we have lived 3 year, but from so and not to come with the former wife-I is tired from such a uncertainty and we split up. Then came in life very the rich, which could help me financially (what hide me very hard one raising two sons), but he decided simply buy and even not my love, and my abstinence (dog on the hay, have the most time on me two times in month on half an hour of exercise). And I not becomes be mistress: Me need my people. In a result split up very poorly, and I his loved even in youth and remembered all years. Now very a member and correct nothing not can, and not want him hinder-there the good family. Help me, please. My mail pukutia @ Facebook

Girls, can be I here "in pace" with you poshagayu? :) I get back a little not in subject, and, if deal, very even in subject. This appeal to all the disenchanted, in depression and conscious about dysfunctional personal life.
I have there is statistical approach, for more bright, but in a whole highly optimistic. This I to what if my girlfriends crying, that, nourished German, men there is no, choose not from whom, ah and account for tolerate near Propulsion And forth on transcript.

. The I in such cases 7.10 so. But on the fig tolerate? How many on suggest that the population? Billion 6? Rudely divide in half: 3 billion women and 3 - men. From 3-'s billion men ruling out old, poor, stupid, married, greedy and impotent (list can be to continue judging by from their preferences). On piecework not let us, otkinem billion. Another billion otkinem, because as we girls horrifying and pereborchivye and Ali that --something us not need to!: (After this I usually ask flood-gates of friend: One billion, to choose for everything that's... sole you ?????? On this tears stop, in 100% from 100. Because as statistics thing stubborn!
So that, positive, girls, positive!

Large you thanks to, Ludmila!
Indeed question a daunting :sorry:, perfectly understand, that difficult disclose subject one card, the more, that itself long right: And know, that private consultation will bring much more good.

As to you can be enter the paid legal and how she will be implemented? Through asku? Through e-mail?

Hello! You still become on questions?
I would wanted to know about how, shared my whether I married for his young human or same we break up.

Hello, Ekaty!

Katya wrote:

you still become on questions?

Ludmila is now in setting out, will return roughly number of 25 th and necessarily you responds.

Katya wrote:

I would wanted to know about how, shared my whether I married for his young human or same we break up.

Very interesting map you have are dealt a pretty. In I’d say, that until the situation you have still neopredelena. You need wait any an important of the Sign, messages, learning, which will help agreement your situation. And still sometimes this map marks, as reawakening about pregnancy. In your case this can be say so: You will get pregnant and taxpaying) population married.

Zoom

Incidentally, I here thought: What that not every wants ask question in Forum. Don me in asku 166836930, and I answer you in on one question on one map. Only crossings of its one in Forum. :)

Hello!
I would wanted to know, that will further in our relations with guy. We all time, have been fighting. Have us now very complex period. Have him depression. Than all will end, that will further in our relations?

Too many issues for answer on one map. You need to on paid legal. :) Illy choose the most important question from all became.

That will further in our relations? (In this year)

Last edited by Flor (Sep 8 2007 18:13:26)

Crazy’s organs is mila, hello!
Me very it is important to know, as me indeed applies a man, which I love?

Flor wrote:

What will further in our relations? (In this year)

Long I postponed the response to your question, pardon. This all from-for eclipse. But map you are dealt a pretty plush "Eros." You have will in this year excellent harmonious relations, especially in sexual terms of. Desire to love and be favorite will true to form and you and your partner. Very one, when such maps challenge. :)

Zoom

Thanks to, Ludmila! You me didn't cheer, I not expected such a answer

Alla wrote:

“I don’t very it is important to know, as me indeed applies a man, which I love?

You have are dealt a pretty the most the latter map this deck - Cup Holy Grail. Map complex and ambiguous. Your muchizhina searching for its half. He seek to ideal relations, so to women voobschei to you, in particular, he applies greatly, idealiziruya you in than something. Any your my insincerity or some bad, on his glance, deed can strongly injure his and dash romantic hope. In a whole from you very much depends, responsibility much lies, cannot be "good whack in dirt the face of."
In custody still one note - your question for deployed divination more suited. Well watch that he thinks about you, that feels, as is leading themselves superficially, that hides. And on one map, the more such - this do difficult. As perishing ‘! :)

Zoom

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Answers on questions