Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Answers on questions

Answers on questions

Posts 141 to 144 of 144

:flirt:

Last edited by Симона (Mar 18 2010 09:20:19)

Simona, and iiaea largely stars "to blame":question:

Симона wrote:

Hello! Could you tell me, I firmly under reduction, sat 8 months without work, withdrew on a new work, blessed office (initiator not I, I pokupaete - have), I broke the pace and soured relations with chief of the (incidentally, he, too, pace damage, through two days after me), and first was all is famously. That with me? Destroy charms? Me very need a aid.

Simona, with 1 February on our Forum new rules:

Respected inhabitants and Visitors Forum! With 1 February 2010 on our Forum introduced into new rules advise. Now national consultation in offices our astrologers and divination in podforume Liudmila Smirnova will pay-per-view:

- astrological national consultation - 300 Br You can ask one question (for 300 Br) within national consultation there size, all the rest your requests phased manner with the astrologer individually within full-fledged, a private, a paid consultation on appropriate rates.

- consultation on maps Balaklava, Ukraine have Liudmila Smirnova - 100Br

Numbers Yandex-purses identifies a in the signatures Elena Rainbow before, of Tatiana Zhidkovoy, Liudmila Smirnova.

Tell possible whether paying not through Yandex might? But as the on Different on phone. Rolls'll take your money or still as the?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Answers on questions