Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Question to'll be Ludmilla's turn.

Question to'll be Ludmilla's turn.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Ludmila, with everything help want to know happen whether in my life lucky marriage and when? Me 38 years. Ksenia.

Ксения wrote:

with everything help want to know happen whether in my life lucky marriage and when? Me 38 years. Ksenia.

Ksenia, your question too overall, on such replies natalnaya astrology map. And my maps like qualify or :)! So ask although term.

Ludmila, thank you for clearer. Going out whether I married in the coming two years? Ksenia.

Ксения wrote:

Made whether I married in the coming two years? Ksenia.

Ksenia, you currently're addicted from certain relations and commitments. You, it seems, became on themselves "its used", which forced to bear on life. You are linked these obligations and are prepared bear their "spite nor on that", until the end of. Perhaps in force of or union. So you themselves are not prepared to new relations, to a new her marriage.
Still want emphasize, that maps - this not verdict. The situation very strongly is changing in dependence from of our optimistic and work with a. And maps - this only indicator domestic I human!
In your case I would recommended deployed alignment on familiarity / marriage, where can be clearly see reasons and direction far go. And still there is Astrologers on this Forum, they can help with a deal. You can to them turn.

The, bodshoe thank you for the answer. I want with everything help change this situation (for me this very it is important), and if can be take advantage of razvyornutym officially on familiarity / marriage. As this better do? Merci Pour le. Ksenia.

Write in asku 166836930. Vienosimies!

Hello Ludmila!
Buoyed by case, in the latest the Yule day, want even times with everything help peek into its future.
What events await me in eminent year? :angel:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Question to'll be Ludmilla's turn.