Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Snarkiness

Snarkiness

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

All Hi! On Whaa goes an interesting debate about charismaSince their resolution I raise subject in ties here is with than. There affected map human (men), flamboyant trait which snarkiness character (there his data there is, in the text discuss, if whom decisional laziness seek, I I can take it anymore here separately). I, frankly, in stalemate. On ASTs the firmament, in 1 st House compound Long-Jupiter-Saturn, whom interestingly witness. Very interestingly on-my.

Flax, I dreamt the contestant map.
His snarkiness can be due to even 4000m2 as well as two were.
1. The sun 180 Uranus, with quite precise. Uranium under this in 7 forge the
2. Moon in 1 forge the :), yes in connecting with Yippie Ki - this pesTnya. :) the firmament, not despite force Saturn in connecting with the entire this "the gang", not can powerful brake on onto outpouring emotionality. This miracle will be such a grouch and to complain on all around. And if pomolchit a bit, then then this explode powerful wave of explosion.
Flax, not worry about it :) Kozerozhi Asts not always accented liberal and a low profile. , uh, seen some such bunny rabbits :blink: - ah, accurately, that Asts in the school, and it uh, there, smeshlivoe, and nor about what restraint and speech there is no. All time like clarify time and move far-thread in a Sagittarius, and they all time talked, that mother slightly whether not with dvukh who spent, yes and Pope confirms. Here is :)

Оля wrote:

the firmament, not despite force of Saturn in connecting with the entire this "the gang", not can powerful brake on onto outpouring emotionality.

And even as would not reinforce! The firmament in their an underclass at manifestations such a grumpus and a whiner. Yes-yes-yes.

Оля wrote:

the Sun 180 Uranus, with quite precise. Uranium under this in 7 st

Yes, accurately!

Радуга wrote:

And even as would not reinforce! The firmament in their an underclass at manifestations such a grumpus and a whiner. Yes-yes-yes.

:) this such small the oldies, with with childhood :)

If look traditsionkoy, then I would the first Mars mentioned :) Uglovoy the angry Mars on kuspide on the. At all people with vami in from seventh often tend to toward aggressive, militant behavior, konfliktny, in the best case - vorchlivy and hot-tempered. Not times has seen such, in camping on CHAMPION And on itself)

chai wrote:

Uglovoy the angry Mars on kuspide on the.

Until kuspida more 6 fringes degrees. This, too, is considered connection in traditsionke?

chai wrote:

Generally people with Mars, please in from seventh often tend to toward aggressive, militant behavior, konfliktny, in the best case - vorchlivy and hot-tempered. Not times has seen such, in camping on CHAMPION And on itself)

:O :swoon: have you OK in 8 forge the
Hot-tempered - yes, but "curmudgeonly" accurately not from Marsica.
There have little chap ? s highly interesting minory, that complement a common picture - from moon 150 to Uranus, 135 to Pluto, 45 to Old -- negativizm, curmudgeonly and Aah! Short temper, as least. :)

Оля wrote:

until kuspida more 6 fringes degrees. This, too, is considered connection in traditsionke?

Widespread. :blush: At sobytiynom level can not the jukebox, but its adds in the form of emotional background contributes, in my opinion.

Оля wrote:

until kuspida more 6 fringes degrees. This, too, is considered connection in traditsionke?

I have precise compound within degrees http://httpastrodomraduganarodru.3bb.ru/img/smilies/shok.gif- and Mars and Dsts in the first throes degree of Cancer.
Do torturing z. Again thingy, isn't error: Please resend (

Last edited by chai (Jul 26 2007 15:14:09)

chai wrote:

Wu me precise compound within degrees - and Mars and Dsts in the first throes degree of Cancer.
Do torturing z. Again thingy, isn't error: Please resend (

Have the zeta this regular phenomenon)
13.02.1961. 5 :3 2 Voronezh Russia

All realized. This not Zet error: Please resend, this I such a strongly she's thoughtful (
I have was vbit Voronezh Sumy region Ukraine http://httpastrodomraduganarodru.3bb.ru/img/smilies/blink.gif

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Snarkiness