Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Especially astrologicheskogo advise

Especially astrologicheskogo advise

Posts 21 to 40 of 49

Perfectly! River was amalgamated with sea. But somewhere in the recesses of its examine alternative treatments for river souls lives melancholy on his monkey. And can she would never have learned that matter for it the kind monkey, if would she once not came. So and in life we will know themselves, will know, that we truly love and want, only through other people. And almost always through pain. And have some these complex periods are lagging forever or for long. Extricate human, if of course he wants this, best from outside ,-looking the compassion of the and was large hand, or although would by putting confidence and hope, than we and doing that.

Helen wrote:

And almost always through pain. And have some these complex periods are lagging forever or for long. Extricate human, if of course he wants this, best from outside ,-looking the compassion of the and was large hand, or although would by putting confidence and hope, than we and doing that.

Here is you itself and subsume their tasks! After all this very it is important. Pro me for example in youth, guys talked, when loaded is gone to another young girl: You a strong, as tyaglovaya horse-increasingly craned, and it without him raze. And here is now. Better poems.
Here is so and the case, when for forty:
You slightly do you miss it, you not dream about
Brotherhood my loose, doves, chariots,
In udivleni drognuvshie eyelashes,
And others’faces,
And voices.
And you with someone are you drinking, with someone sleep, and with someone
Speak until wheezing, right here, until Tears, the crescendo,
Until RAMBLlNG “know … ” their door of cripples,
Because want – to tell,
That after all slightly for forty, and all, - is tired
Be fire, granite, water and steel,
Because want – covered in white vary,
Promise secret –
Eyes in eyes.

Not – my! But.

Helen wrote:

And almost always through pain. And have some these complex periods are lagging forever or for long. Extricate human, if of course he wants this, best from outside ,-looking the compassion of the and was large hand, or although would by putting confidence and hope, than we and doing that.

Here is you itself and subsume their tasks! After all this very it is important. Pro me for example in youth, guys talked, when loaded is gone to another young girl: You a strong, as tyaglovaya horse-increasingly craned, and it without him raze. And here is now. Better poems.
Here is so and the case, when for forty:
You slightly do you miss it, you not dream about
Brotherhood my loose, doves, chariots,
In udivleni drognuvshie eyelashes,
And others’faces,
And voices.
And you with someone are you drinking, with someone sleep, and with someone
Speak until wheezing, right here, until Tears, the crescendo,
Until RAMBLlNG “know … ” their door of cripples,
Because want – to tell,
That after all slightly for forty, and all, - is tired
Be fire, granite, water and steel,
Because want – covered in white vary,
Promise secret –
Eyes in eyes.

Not – my! But.

Galya, your poems? Thank you.

Helen wrote:

But somewhere in the recesses of its examine alternative treatments for river souls lives melancholy on his monkey

Not need to to yearn for. Not obtain that kind once - this choice monkeys have, she has on him the right. And then, little whether that could happen. For example, its could invite to itself in Visitors other monkeys have and she there has remained. Yes little what reasons could be. So here is, River could, too, do choice. For example, to yearn for, not move and obmelet. And she in search of his friend has moved in a tough path and has found much ….

Радуга wrote:

if I had to guess, that an astrological consulting the is even and a good instrument on development interviewers. Think, that not all people note and monitor the events in soya bean life. Often we notice only the, on that directed our focus attention. So here is, consultation of an astrologer of allows as would to expand framework this focus, do his already not focus, and battlefields attention. And there, respectively, is mired more facts and events, respectively, and analyze are beginning that fulfilled, and that there is no.

Yes, can be. Incidentally, when sometimes you're over-analyzing past events client, he not always immediately recalled, that they had place.

A cool parable, Lena, and very cautionary tale! :jumping:

A compelling parable! Thank Thank You Lena!
I think, that task astropsikhologa, doctor, physician’s - help man find reliance raining INSlDE THE, to were forces reassess on his life, its goal and tasks, recognize direction development. If there is no development, movement - stagnation, quagmire, degradation.

Татьяна wrote:

Yes, can be. Incidentally, when sometimes you're over-analyzing past events client, he not always immediately recalled, that they had place.

Here is-is about. Often the that we remember far perishing not so objectively, because often tsiklimsya ONLY on what us intensity. Some problems can be solve simply also enriching focus perception.

Marina wrote:

recognize direction development

Javadxan :) sometimes this such a long way. I now Яloma Canada, so here is, as you such words: "On sixth year therapy."? :)

Girls, itself has gone on site and me very surprised prices personal horoscope.
the reference

There is offered mnogostranichnyy option just over 10 $. I something not understand. A good horoscope ranks much time. Can this I such a tardy? I have on several pages moves away until weeks. Case thinking a host day over somehow any place in particular. And so his you flip and humour won, and that will in such situation and in the other, and as plank with problem client. If for week earn 10 $, how same to live? Share experience, astrologers.

Helen wrote:

Xoroshij horoscope ranks much time

Agree. And paying must be appropriate, but within. And the as something uncharacteristic with rate examples: Analysis one spheres in particular cost 3 100,000 the :) clear busts. And prices for this exiled. Either an astrologer the amateur, either wants to attract customers low prices, either still any their considerations there is.

Радуга wrote:

A prices for this exiled. Either an astrologer the amateur, either wants to attract customers low prices, either still any their considerations there is.

I think, here still easier. Data introduced into in app (type Zet) and then what it do not justify (mnoha stranichkoff) and shletsya client. :whistle:

Morozz wrote:

I think, here still easier. Data introduced into in app (type Zet) and then what it do not justify (mnoha stranichkoff) and shletsya client.

Here is I about this thought: What but was too embarrassed write :blush: Although can we for good reason on human sin. Can man honestly working his ass off for such a price. But the price in any case nesorazmerna with effort and dezorganizuet ephemerides "market."

Morozz wrote:

I think, here still easier. Data introduced into in app (type Zet) and then what it do not justify (mnoha stranichkoff) and shletsya client.

In-in! This the first, that and me time come in head. Can say from its experience, that when beginning advise first as something awkward was appoint a commensurate price, of solidity much less, than estimated incomplete its labor. But through a brief time fulsome sense of frustration some even not in terms of shortage of her financials (there is osnovonoy source of income, which well lack), namely from-for inadequate estimates of his work. And I roused prices. Customers became on-less, but I came to harmony with themselves and full udovletvorennostyu its work.

Long [on this site,, too, mass issues.
Software word itself, unambiguously. 20-25 pages, for 10 dollars, is obtained roughly 10 rubles for page. Pardon, simple set of text on computer more expensive the disobedient is worth.
Judging by the, that girl writes in his with card, the Young. Saturn in 1997-, Uranus in like him too?, 8-9 January 1984 R. Is obtained.

Татьяна wrote:

Can say from its experience, that when beginning advise first as something awkward was appoint a commensurate price, of solidity much less, than estimated incomplete its labor. But through a brief time fulsome sense of frustration some even not in terms of shortage of her financials (there is osnovonoy source of income, which well lack), namely from-for inadequate estimates of his work. And I roused prices. Customers became on-less, but I came to harmony with themselves and full udovletvorennostyu its work.

Tanja, I have all, too, most. Can many through this pass?
And about site:

Regyna wrote:

Machines and word itself, unambiguously.

I dreamt its "example" word itself. Fusion there there is no. Are looking themselves:

the Sun in Ovne
You man, willingly-reaching power--a period hardship. Often you consider, that need borrow life with combat, nor from whom not dependent on, hoping only on their forces, intelligence and courage. You believe in absolute honesty, keep loyalty itself, their views and beliefs, even if in a result GBCs thought in alone. Honesty, the principles, desire to be themselves a - here is gods, whom you have great devotion for. You not are afraid embark on for what no one until you not did. To risk and be true its star - this for you itself life, the very breath, itself the pulsating motion life
The sun in XI House
Pursuit friendship and Cooperation, scientific adventurism, ingenuity. Often propensity earn recognition through creative achievements, forestry alone or in work with Clextral. A strong humanism, love to enthusiast of, respect merits human, alien to bias, preference or predilections
Kuspid's homes in an
Business ties with foreigners.

M in Vodolee
Likes work in collective. He valued its reputation human with connections, which he sets with humans, first, noble and reliable, second, unusual and Lisbon Strategy. Says the, that thinks and makes the, that says. Go the usual ways bored, and new - risky. His ideas often bring success, especially in commerce. Often change luck on own own making.

Kuspid XI homes in Pisces
In your friends wants to see reliable protection, hopes, that they will help him overcome esli difficulties.

Kuspid XII homes in Taurus
Sustainable domestic fortune, are possible periods dire tests. Vulnerability from vested challenges, debts, uncertainty in ruggedness his position. Is possible pessimism.

With progoy such a interpretashku can be draft for 5 minutes :idea:

Morozz wrote:

Since progoy such a interpretashku can be draft for 5 minutes :idea:

If not faster.
At all me pleasing and people, skachavshie Zet and after this consider, that they -- Astrologers.
With other hand, when from me demanded are now an inextricable "written report", but to "with minimal costs", avea issuing software term. For amount, even greater, than 10 $(20-25, in dependence from situation). And conscience under this, ah offered not ': Pardon, but I proposed to communicate personally, discuss questions, under this you can modicum mark to do, modicum voice recorder include. Want "on a minimum" --. Here,, poluchIte. In accordance with meanwhile, that me devising on Core data in program, printout, plus the cost of the most press and paper.

Morozz wrote:

Perhaps many through this pass?

IRA, Tanja, likely, that precisely so.
I initially, too, modest. Otrezvila the situation, when learned (accidentally -- but we after all in rate, that nothing slouchaynogo, on fact, not case), that my consultation sell (in direct sense!) and receive with them are decent money. Then same realized, that a different times lies for questions about third faces.

Tell, and who rebuffed with so as negation of client any something their characteristics for astrologer ah simply obvious? :) By example if have human not underdeveloped a trial, or ousting, denial of their qualities.

Perhaps with this every a diplomatic astrologer faces, after all far not all people can objectively assess themselves and their quality character.

Татьяна wrote:

Brightest memory from my with this every a diplomatic astrologer faces, after all far not all people can objectively assess themselves and their quality character.

Tanja, and that you one takes in such situations?

All depends on search term client. If any obvious his quality both of in the process conversation on another subject (for example, to mention the prognosis mentioned natalnye characteristics, and he not agreed with them), I not try to focus my mind on this, camping on K. Request client was about other. And here is if are asked describe natalnye characteristics and not agree, that obviously (and not only on map, but and in the process communication catches in eyes) - There's I try to put say the draw human to adopt own qualities (times perishing he diary in them deal with the help astrology). As, rule, regard any situation and behavior human in them, camping on E. Try to put, to man could look at it then on themselves with hand.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Especially astrologicheskogo advise