Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Especially astrologicheskogo advise

Especially astrologicheskogo advise

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

Татьяна wrote:

How, rule, regard any situation and behavior human in them, camping on E. Try to put, to man could look at it then on themselves with hand.

Thank you.

Girls, dazha the usual a normal man not will always adequately perceives vision of an astrologer of about him really! Take me, for example. Me same, too, need was time for estimates. If man realistically skeptic deal in causes, but listen necessarily.

Галина wrote:

If man realistically skeptic deal in causes, but listen necessarily

Yes, perhaps.

Here is, spionerila with Regininogo Forum (hope, she not against).
http://budurada.livejournal.com/62910.html#cutid1
(Continuation of): http://budurada.livejournal.com/63257.html?#cutid1

About inadequate girls, which worked in a psycho. Hospital.
Already long not secret, that schizophrenia has infectious origins (is contagious). Here is and possible outcome communication with patients.
I am familiar with several people fueled in such hospital, as this not notorious, they tend to to hysteria and inadequate behavior. They well drag on patients, not doctors this skating.

Rainbow, thank you for exile :flag: a cool article :cool: (psychologists, pages,. :rolleyes: )
Precise description of and expectations from by … and incidentally reaction the most by … "+" in this situation in is, that article finally was written. Longstanding desires are implemented. Thanks to "inadequate girls," which has served a good incentive. Even pope this not managed :mybb:
Once, on conference issued such a phrase "Dear colleagues. I understood. That even tolerance must be with teeth. " :rofl:

Javadxan, me, too, liked. This article bore a criticized in other places :) but on-my man had the courage say, that thinks.

Радуга wrote:

This article bore a criticized in other places :)

Yes okay! Talk less perishing, where precisely.)
Linen, have Vary its opinion about, ah simply judging by from its own experience. I simply unsupportable with it on such themes debate, would still same each under his opinion always be, and swears from-for such things, vary so much views personally I have no desires.

Regyna wrote:

Speak perishing, where precisely.)

And not selling young horses is much. This means molehill into a mountainous crisis. I emphasis made not on what its criticize, and on what under an foes tends man has courage ostaivat their positions and be themselves a. In ties with this and mentioned about criticized.
With what you took that I your forum had in mind? :) Wu this Westerners foes tends and so lack with surplus, so perishing about whom, but about Vare I ??? in least thought.

Regyna wrote:

swears from-for such things, vary so much views personally I have no desires.

Agree. And all the more to discuss can weld it behind she has.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Especially astrologicheskogo advise