Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Some nuances analysis tranzitov

Some nuances analysis tranzitov

Posts 1 to 20 of 40

All Hi! Want to share their condemn relatively tranzitov. Faced situation sshibki tranzitov different on its nature, but to Lieh one topic. Both aspects a long actions: Trin and squaring, under this act simultaneously and on one topic. As here be? As the endowment event? Positive it or not?
Want offer options word itself (in my opinion):

1. Trin gives razryazhenie tensions square, facilitated situation;
2. From 2-'s tranzitov for the main being the, where there is squaring. Therefore the, where trine, will background. Why? Because squaring is considered aspect of more strong and more clearly ocherchivayuschim events;
3. Ah and on Brady - trine simply gives acceleration events.

Can be, there is sense view this all in ``The. Can someone with similar rebuffed? Share experience pliz.

Hello, Rainbow! :thank_you:

I saw with situation sshibki tranzitov different on its nature, but to Lieh one topic. Both aspects a long actions: Trin and squaring, under this act simultaneously and on one topic.
You affected very and for me fun subject.

Knowing, that Astrologers this those who looks its map,
Venture to suggest, that question applies to everything the produce markets and kuspidu 5 homes. Sorry, if Shiller wrong or lead the not so.
If this another map, then cannot be whether lot more information.
After as with much Forum has moved Anna Eduardovna I have so same has accumulated many questions on tranzitam to natalu.
Want to talk to the on this subject.
With respect, Nikolai

Hello, Nikolai! :bye: Anyone reflecting are a good evening!

Николай wrote:

Knowing, that Astrologers this those who looks its map

Squaring the interpretation :rolleyes: However, yes, indeed.

Николай wrote:

venture to suggest, that question applies to everything the produce markets and kuspidu 5 homes

And yes, and there is no. Squaring Pluto to the produce markets and simultaneously! :) a lunar eclipse, which aspektirovalo Mars Trinom and sekstilem. Ah here is and third themselves.

Николай wrote:

After as with much Forum has moved Anna Eduardovna I have so same has accumulated many questions on tranzitam to natalu

Not fact, that she not devolved on the other ftjjj

Rainbow,

You auctioning the in mind eclipse
07.09.2006 18 :4 3 15 ° 00 'Rb and
03.03.2007 23 :1 8 13 ° 00 'Yeah?

They still so same aspektiruyut Trinom and sekstilem and your the Sun.
Because eclipse on axis 5 and 11 homes, then events, perhaps, there and were, will occur. Mars on kuspide 9 (signif. 1 at home) manages 12 home,
The sun manages 4 home, signif. 5

You after all and Sunshine eclipse accent 5 and 11 homes,
19.03.2007 2 :4 3 28 ° 07 'Rb in opposition to everything Venus, but in trigone to Sun and 11.09.2007 12 :4 5 18 ° 25' Yeah. Rainbow and not pererabatyvaete whether you on Sun in 6 House, can more attention pay the produce markets and 5 home.

At all same on tranzitam to the produce markets (I have now the opposition Pluto) I understood one thing, as nor hard you try difficulties not to circumvent.
I have now very atualna theme changeovers in the new the smaller,
(Was return Yupitera- manages 4 home) moreover that was done under accurate opposition. fdgf

In your example, Rainbow, trigon to 5 home, think, can to lend more rapid, dispensation situation on square box, these, perhaps, he squaring and is felt hard-?

But not particularly in this am confident, here is would ask have Anna Eduardovny.
You the, perhaps, communicate, heard a would on its Forum about it,

Don’t fact, that she not devolved on the other

Very interestingly, I think, me in this issue all support. ftjjj

Last edited by Николай (Jul 25 2007 22:09:33)

Николай wrote:

Rainbow and not pererabatyvaete whether you on Sun in 6 House, can more attention pay Venus and 5 home

:)

Николай wrote:

03.03.2007 23 :1 8 13 ° 00 'Yeah

Yes, here is this I had in mind.

Николай wrote:

Generally same on tranzitam to the produce markets (I have now the opposition of Pluto) I understood one thing, as nor hard you try difficulties not to circumvent

You know, Nikolai, I understood, that aspects of Pluto not need to avoid. All, that old, unnecessary and otzhivshee, all moves away. Thus exempt place for a new experience, and we are now moving beyond more wise from this.

Николай wrote:

Wu me now very atualna theme changeovers in the new the smaller,
(Was return Yupitera- manages 4 home) moreover that was done under accurate opposition

This OK well, Nikolai, that there is that recast. Importantly,, all right, roof over head there is, and everything else perezhivaemo.

Николай wrote:

In your example, Rainbow, trigon to 5 home, think, can to lend more rapid, dispensation situation on square box, these, perhaps, he squaring and is felt hard-?

And acceleration, and some emotional razryazhenie. So I and wrote about this. Certainly still someone with similar rebuffed.

Николай wrote:

you the, perhaps, communicate, heard a would on its Forum about it,

I you in lichku wrote. All will well. :)

Rainbow wrote:

I you in lichku wrote. All will well.

Unfortunately I have Licka only on farume VShKA, but there why the "new messages there is no," (and can be I have there is and Licka on your Forum, and I and not know). Perhaps you forgotten, little whether you concerns.
Write modicum on soap.
stomasto@ab.ru

Last edited by Николай (Jul 26 2007 08:09:48)

Николай wrote:

perhaps you forgotten

Ah as this I about you since forgotten? :)
Nikolai, you when on forum visit, then ranks at pages, alongside "profile" there is "Messages." Here is there click and see. But at all something notification about this should and on mehjl obtain that kind.

And yes, and there is no. Squaring of Pluto to the produce markets and simultaneously! A lunar eclipse, which aspektirovalo Mars Trinom and sekstilem. Ah here is and third themselves

These tranzity discourage nature have the Venus (conservation what-either) and easily contribute to activity, at risk, conflicts. Under traditional defined by this likely negative event, which quickly evolves (for example, be an impulsive an unfortunate investment money). With other hand, if there are relations, which already "died" but persist, then in this period can be their destroy and in further rejoice at. Energy on destruction what-either izzhivshego themselves will enough.

At all speaking, need look, what trine and what squaring. On classification of Brady mazhornyy aspect of superior planet to personal (those more than Grocer horoscope), is more important in text, terms of, than say aspect of from more rapid planet to more slow personal planet. So that in your, Rainbow, case aspect of Pluto to Venus is defining sense events. (Stronger will revoke aspects of the same Pluto, to Copa, those respects, its corners, but their in my in any time soon not there is :bb:). A lunar eclipse in March, of course aspektirovalo your Mars and the Sun (that gave forces express, all emotions, to accept decisions on 5 home, I not d be much more widespread, okay? Nikolai and Maya in general is true have sketched situation). But after all then has come Sunny eclipse in 28 Pisces on SU. And that we see? Squaring remained, and are engaged already faces 11 drma, not 5 th. Here either communicate with friends, about personal problems, either fully renew situation remains, "rebel from the ashes" (Martovskoe LG Xenon features. Eclipse still requires your Venus, that boosts relevance square, until he nabe held).

And now a bit not in subject:
Expensive friends, with Anna Eduardovnoy, (camping on E. With me :P) can be contact on mail that to me, cj9169 @ mail.ru. I very is happy, that here many people, studied or students in VShKA and can be to speak on one language. On gostpriimnom Forum Rainbow before we can communicate in free environment (than he me and Stole vcty3)

Чукокала wrote:

Dear friends, with Anna Eduardovnoy, (camping on E. With me) can be contact on mail that to me, cj9169 @ mail.ru.

Ah thank God, all homes! Bngu (I mean in mind from "old"). New also take.

All good time days! :P
Now, when

thank God, all homes!

Want offer forumchanam on the table question, associated with tranzitami on natalu.
Suppose third. Types in opposition, or M. to what either personal planet. On classics of expression of on function this only for concrete. Planet as least distorted, but after all this planet
(Unbelievably) moreover, even and manages somehow the home, in which are (or can lie) other planet.
(Immediately say something inaccurate, that between only for concrete. Planet, on that goes aspect of and in other only for concrete. Planets, whom she manages there is no aspects of).
Understandable, that action directly impacted on House, homes, governs only for concrete. Planet the host aspect of. Question a bit in the other a plane. Can be whether suggest that action this opposition, or quadrature (mathematics) impacted so same and on functions planets, challenges in House which manages only for concrete. Planet, host aspect of from third. Planet in this case Pluto.

Pardon, if make myself clear kosnoyazychno, but on Forum mostly Astrologers.

With respect, Nikolai.

Николай wrote:

but after all this planet (unbelievably) moreover, even and manages somehow the home, in which are (or can lie) other planet.

And us are taught in primarily look 1) where came boggy planet (house natalnyy), 2) in what natalnyy house came, 3) somehow home manages boggy planet.
And secondarily house natalnoy planet, host transit.
Have B. Brady in book is viewed and house, to-rym manages natalnaya planet. But, on-my, and without this much become clear. And the additional information sometimes simply distraction. We on classes look without last and all perfectly is obtained.

Crazy’s organs is mila, thank you you for the answer!

You wrote:

A us are taught in primarily look 1) where came boggy planet (house natalnyy), 2) in what natalnyy house came, 3) somehow home manages boggy planet.
And secondarily house natalnoy planet, host transit.

You utterly are right crazy’s organs is mila, There so and the first and the second, my words – this not what us are taught, and just assumption about more deep, speaking whether level information, but of course more low order. After all expression of aspects not always is happening in one a plane, can be in parallel see and of experience that on a range of, with the main manifestation of this aspects.

But, on-my, and without this much become clear. And the additional information sometimes simply distraction.

Of course so, but sometimes emerges desire to look and deeper. Forth my assumptions not more.
Because blood regardless being weighed down by tough, heavy aspect of, he after all already not can correctly manage their home and planets in it, so? Means, their action so same can manifest itself tel? Hence, perhaps, can be and suggest a deep reason or character, and can consequence of basic the limelight.

We on classes look without last and all perfectly is obtained

Crazy’s organs is mila, and you learn to look more internally, if so, you can be on good sphere, in absentia learn much harder.

With respect for you Nikolai.

Николай wrote:

crazy’s organs is mila, and you learn to look more internally, if so, you can be on good sphere, in absentia learn much harder.

I, can be said,’s skills your. And with student-teacher meeting us, the very a, curious to fortunate. She fan of predskazatelnykh wide. Knows all and keeps managing of well-to communicate to us.

Wow, crazy’s organs is mila! vxcgfdtr
And can be in more details about rising qualifications.
Pliz.

Nikolai, I can answer your question:

Can be whether suggest that action this opposition, or quadrature (mathematics) impacted so same and on functions planets, challenges in House which manages only for concrete. Planet, host aspect of from third. Planet in this case Pluto.

From personal experience (will try with the short). Your remark surest.
The entire last year I have types third. (Planet 3, upr.5) from 6 th shaped opposition to only for concrete. Sun (upr.2). In 2 st are Uranus (upr.8) in connecting with vami (upr.10).
Thanks to my professional activities income significantly grew, but freely (Uranus) order I them could not, camping on K. My livelihood was the main in family from 5 fringes people. Me accounted for to accept personal decisions (Mars), that needs to buy for family in primarily (for example, modify the heating system), husband knock yourself out, huh, camping on K. Said, that not possessing their money material questions to decide not wants. Had to "care how big" its the Sun from 12 th homes and accept the strong-willed decisions, seek opportunities additional a living and works. Was not be easy, but the end result grassroots - felt their opportunities,, the floodgates additional resources. Very helped and directing my actions Slumbers (12th house).

Nikolai, how I understand you interested additional manifestations of transit aspects. With fundamentalists like as here pristutsvuyuschie are worth on some positions (until :rolleyes:), although approaches to work with tranz. Aspects quite many. Ah so here is, on my observations is obtained, that planet, governs planet the host transit Pluto so same will to experience stressfuI influence. (Are beginning work in unwonted regime or refuse this to do). If you noticed, I here substitute the undertook not house, which manages planet, the host transit, and planet, which are under its governance. Because similar expression of I has seen, and here is such, as you Nikolai write, something not very now that I recall. Incidentally, planet aktseptor can be not only unbelievably in this context. Would still surplus energy, with "which it will have deal" impacted on planets radiksa, whom she manages.
Nikolai, if you had in mind its transit, then may be better voice his, to forumchane understood about than speech vxcgf, and the mounting economic words (planet, prinmayuschaya transit and running the. Sounds quite tyazhelovesno)

Maya, and can be question, Mars and Uranus are in question? Or in Lion only 2 house begins, and themselves planet already in The Maiden?

Agree with Chukokkoloy. Easier view a concrete example, clearer and to answer easier.

All good time days! :thank_you:
As many answers immediately, know not whom and respond in primarily
Chukokala wrote:

Nikolai, if you had in mind its transit, then may be better voice his, to forumchane understood about than speech, and the mounting economic words (planet, prinmayuschaya transit and running the. Sounds quite tyazhelovesno)

Yes, Chukokala, I here as elephant in a china room with its only planet in the air, well even tend in the Twins.

Speech, of course, goes about my map 6 1959. 14,18 local Kokpekty, Semipalatinsk Oblast, and the former, a long time urgent opposition Pluto to the produce markets only for concrete.

If you noticed, I here substitute the undertook not house, which manages planet, the host transit, and planet, which are under its governance.

Yes I understood you, but mostly thought about Neptune in 2 on kuspide 3, perishing painful for nice me shoulders, on nose the builders, here is and punished junior for incentive penchant for gullibility.

On and disposal of on the Sun, as the I not particularly observed, (can because he as would estestvenen- between tend and Sun behaves similarly aspect of 40 gr.) only can on home which it manages the, the same as the like on teme- 12dom. And can be this can be as the explain on Different?

Your words Maya:

Ves last year I have types third. (Planet 3, upr.5) from 6 th shaped opposition to only for concrete. Sun (upr.2).

Oops, as nice, Maya, your the Sun on my the produce markets! … as a pity that we personally not are familiar.
Ah and on teme- I glad, that my assumptions been dashed someone Maya experience, and personal condemn.
Me very like, as exhaustively essentially issue told Chukokala-

planet, governs planet the host transit Pluto so same will to experience stressfuI influence. (Are beginning work in unwonted regime or refuse this to do).

You this is so nice shown personal “freedom ” and position husband.

Had to "care how big" its the Sun from 12 th homes and accept the strong-willed decisions,

Here is after all Pluto, found Reserve and have sun in 12 House, I the was sent khalyavnee, challenging, took credit, for which now and have to pay the bill.
Although and your own plowing had to nice, yes and now accrues, and here is personally on themselves not trachu- the same like on teme- the Sun on governance aktseptora-tend

Crazy’s organs is mila wrote:

Agreed with Chukokkoloy. Easier view a concrete example,
Clearer and to answer easier.

Sorry, crazy’s organs is mila, “I don’t, of course, need was voice transit and immediately give map.

With respect, Nikolai.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Some nuances analysis tranzitov