Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

La Poirot

Posts 1 to 20 of 36

And can be spell out my a favorite blockbuster - Poirot with astrological bell tower? Me especially like as his PAD in series "Poirot Agatha Kristi" David Dryland. So consider for the groundwork are a soap image, supplemented by his book collection original.

Lud_mila wrote:

[consider for the groundwork are a soap image, supplemented by his book collection original.

Let us consider. On ASTs have him Lion, Lion and still times Lion! :)

Радуга wrote:

At ASTs have him Lion, Lion and still times Lion!

First wanted get exasperated. Then evoked the has attractive opportunity on astrology, where we viewed my of lions here Asts, and decided agree.
One thing not rolls under this Asts - gait! For Leo too scrawnier than I pictured step, there is no energy and pressure.

Lud_mila wrote:

One not rolls under this Asts - gait! For Leo too scrawnier than I pictured step, there is no energy and pressure

And can, this the Sun in 12 st, in the Virgin?

Poirot - NAIMAKhROVEYShAЯ the Virgin :O
All in it native until pain. And until disgust, has (no one not want wary of offending, this simply my Devi planets resent)
In have trumped about looks - Deviy perfectionism, pursuit utter bezukoriznennosti in each details.
Gait, too, Deviat. So trek small purse in kimono - semenyat just teeny ti baby step at a time.
Lions like popavlinit - poraspuskat tail :) and he held quite demureness, not flaunting themselves blindfolded, not beats the heel in thumping, not inclined to samodemonstrativnosti.
As spoke that's Flaubert: "Madam Bovary - this I", so and here. Poirot - this repel Kristi, and she - Epiphanius. Miss Marple, too, its baby, and, too, Epiphanius. Me she significantly prettier than. In this image not utrirovany Devi traits, as have Poirot.

Оля wrote:

Poirot - NAIMAKhROVEYShAЯ Epiphanius

Lev!

Оля wrote:

In have trumped about looks - Deviy perfectionism, pursuit utter bezukoriznennosti in each details.

Broskost, brightness, efficiency.

Оля wrote:

The gait, too, Deviat. So trek small purse in kimono - semenyat just teeny ti baby step at a time.

Here nothing not I’d say.

Оля wrote:

he held quite demureness

Demureness? :O "Small gray little cells of Hercule Poirot." (Forth on transcript), the everlasting samopoglazhivanie and called self-glorification and expectation this same from other.

Оля wrote:

Poirot - NAIMAKhROVEYShAЯ Epiphanius

Maiden - this his the Sun. It indeed, not blindfolded. Here and the methodical part, and skill discern all details, and squeamishness is exacted in (especially in food).
And the Ascendant - this being veiled, this the, as man enters in ????, what mask wears. So here is Poirot (especially in movie) he very evident well - alone moustache what are worth! His a suit always super, but note - he not only careful, he handsome and elegant. Poirot likes to pay on themselves attention (Lev), likes, reaction when I his praise and them fascinated (Lev). Absolutely not implementing various critics. And his the manner to dramatize! After all he in late all collects in one place and starts its otherwise. So I agree with Asts. In question.

And that want with me robіt :D Poirot - The Virgin :pardon: And at Sun, and on Asts. And the Sun in 1 st :)
Me Poirot regularly shows me same itself in crooked little mirror and says - "here is other on themselves with hand and not do so more" :) for that I him thank you very much, grateful to :D
There is there something in question, but one little planet, and the kind in 12 st
But Asts at embraced, to show the :)

Оля wrote:

“I don’t Poirot regularly shows me same itself in crooked little mirror and says -" here is other on themselves with hand and not do so more "

What same you so on him are amassing? He same tatl?m! I his simply adore! And his moustache, and his gray little cells, and his vanity and bombast. In this same his feature of and originality! :)

Virgin of have Poirot, of course, full-full of the, but here is to precisely asts. Here somnevayusya I) Version astsendentnogo Leo has many benefit to, but I would thought still on this expense.
He highly active, freakish labyrinths, easily enters in contacts, easily points out on themselves attention. T. E. Many rulings on the, that Jansky. If we imply completed also, then all the more.
For comparisons can be take image Holmes, have which, too, clearly no pipe the Virgin, but astsendentnyy a badge of clearly inskiy.

Again to Poirot. He has still one feature of -, entourage perceives his as of the original. A?eiooi, that he foreigner and have him emphasis. For his English environment this unusually and he flaunting, is committing their differences. Bottom-up Lev points out on themselves attention, yes. But originalnichaet highly rarely.

chai wrote:

Again to Poirot. He has still one feature of -, entourage perceives his as of the original. A?eiooi, that he foreigner and have him emphasis. For his English environment this unusually and he flaunting, is committing their differences. Bottom-up Lev points out on themselves attention, yes. But originalnichaet highly rarely.

But on my view, this precisely entourage hisso perceives. Himself he often's so confused, why all so is shocking his external kind of. Again same you hint on air Asts., camping on E. Twin, a Libra, Actis Systems. Twins do drop away, they usually skinny and more movable. Actis Systems astsendentnyy usually (on my observations) has any obvious little snag in looks. Either eyes, which as if with another faces, either face such, that his you perceive differently. The as very beautiful, how almost is atrocious.

Here is pro Shield not know.

Lud_mila wrote:

Chego same you so on him are amassing? He same tatl?m!

Not-not :) I not stacked :). I his itself affectionately call love, but as an estranged cousin - know, ah perishing too well, even 4000m2 as well as It have filled, but love, for tatl?m :D Wu me such same sense of to all earthly sights - understood predictable. A dull option :)

chai wrote:

Virgin of have Poirot, of course, full-full of the, but here is to precisely asts. Here somnevayusya I)

And you doubt it :)
I to him long taking a look around, trying to understand that OK there on Asts. Inclination is to the Virgin and Leo will treat)
One of characteristic outpouring Asts - the first reaction in the new environment.
Lev when here same currently about itself - "ah-pay all together ears put these up! Better on-good get your clap on in clap you "(with).
Lev is active. Poirot - reaktiven. He not declares its presence of here same, he theatre you in situation, held, as would a bit in the shadows, and only through experienced time is beginning to something to speak and to do.
Lions actively proclaim about itself, try to attract attention. Poirot not too to this seeks. Even in the final, when he tells about results investigations, held highly demureness, as would resent some uncomfortable from what on him attention has focused so many sight.

chai wrote:

To comparisons can be take image Holmes, have which, too, clearly no pipe Epiphanius, but astsendentnyy a badge of clearly inskiy.

Have Houphouet Doyle, actually - yes, would argue, but in movie have B. Livanov have rather Jansky Asts

Оля wrote:

Lev when here same currently about itself - "ah-all together ears put these up! Better on-good get your clap on in clap you "(with)

Poirot essentially makes the same, only forge the M. M. In stages. He on the sly is beginning to attract to itself attention and all more and more draws his, until in the center of the not it turns out only he. Game, in my opinion.

Оля wrote:

Even in the final, when he tells about results investigations, held highly demureness, as would resent some uncomfortable from what on him attention has focused so many sight.

And this image already. If would he directly ??? its experienced, how any differently reported would about results of his investigations (compete: Sherlock Holmes). Who US Poirot, ah say, in written the form of scrolling the their guesswork, and assumptions and broadcast their in police? Or privately communicating with colleagues? Are there is no. Each time we also try to arrange show! With exposes and tickling the nerve :O

chai wrote:

Wu him there is still one feature of -, entourage perceives his as of the original.

If suggest Lions ASTs, then and this assumption fits simply remarkable, because DSTs is obtained in Vodolee. dfs54e

Радуга wrote:

Poirot essentially makes the same, only forge the M. M. In stages. He on the sly is beginning to attract to itself attention and all more and more draws his, until in the center of the not it turns out only he. Game, in my opinion.

Flax, Lev with Sun behaves similarly in 1 st should immediately attract to itself attention, not in stages. Asts Epiphanius with Sun behaves similarly in 1 st will make the same, but in stages - the Sun will force :)
When there is planet in 1 st, need track precisely first reaction in unfamiliar environment, otherwise can be become entangled :)
Flax, I on itself see this is quite expressly - Asts passive and planet in 1 forge the
Can be compare Poirot and Hastings ;) have pomoschnichka, it seems, active Asts.

Olja, not would argue hjkio the Sun, on-my, in him in 12 forge the Here is see. Comrade itself. Nowhere officially not works. In police not ranks. Hangs out support. And the Sun in 12 st, in The Maiden here simply fits in subject.
Although I respect yours here is this sense of petrified hero. But would still not would argue :pardon:

Радуга wrote:

Olja, not would argue the Sun, on-my, in him in 12 forge the

If you one is, that Asts in question, then the Sun will or a lion in his or Rachim :pardon:

Радуга wrote:

That see. Comrade itself. Nowhere officially not works. In police not ranks. Hangs out support.

So this normal history for human of the time and his position in society. He look like on rentier. And his investigations, this is so - hobby. Ah, I if anything, precisely so realized.

Радуга wrote:

Although I respect yours here is this sense of petrified hero. But would still not would argue

Point. I and not insist :pardon: there something there is in question and in 12 st, but that. Until not understandable.
. Want still times watch couple of series about Poirot, already sighting :)

Оля wrote:

He look like on rentier. And his investigations, this is so - hobby. Ah, I if anything, precisely so realized.

He was syschikom in police, and after resignation became private syschikom.

Оля wrote:

If you one is, that Asts in question, then the Sun will or a lion in his or Rachim

This as? If Asts in Lion, the Sun in the Virgin can be in 1 and camping on D. Homes. In dependence from length homes. Or not?

Lud_mila wrote:

This is as? If Asts in question, the Sun in the Virgin can be in 1 and camping on D. Homes. In dependence from length homes. Or not?

Oops :D fever.

Оля wrote:

If you one is, that Asts in question, then the Sun will or a lion in his

But-yes. On the Sun in question he not pulling.

Оля wrote:

. Want still times watch couple of series about Poirot, already sighting

Yes, here is precisely! And there and until Miss Marple resume loan financing :)

Lud_mila wrote:

He was syschikom in police, and after resignation became private syschikom

An interesting nuance! He rather look like on archeologists worker, than on frail. Here is Holmes - man actions. Let us will call attention, that have him all denouement stories in action, not boltologii. And already then, privately, he to Watson expounds that to what. And even contrary, he always says: Ah here is, again Times wrote, that crime reveal Leystreyd, all laurels him, and I type in the shadows. But, it seems, his this suits.

And here is still thought came. Can us "invite in studio" someone with the bottom-Pope Leo? Let its opinion will say.