Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

La Poirot

Posts 21 to 36 of 36

And I itself through Emul downloaded very many series "Poirot Agatha Kristi." For me this an outlet, a and recreation, when not want nothing to do.

Lud_mila wrote:

A on my view, this precisely entourage his so perceives. Himself he often's so confused, why all so is shocking his external kind of.

For definitions asts is important precisely reaction surrounding on rights. So I and and constructive on this attention.
Some pristine originality there is in Poirot, chudakovatost also there is.

Lud_mila wrote:

Again same you hint on air Asts., camping on E. Twin, Shield, Actis Systems.

There is no, here I as times nor on that not implying anything) I simply had to speculate aloud :)
Krovi I remember not very well, this a series of books Kristi not've read, himself hero me not likes. So I and not insist)

Оля wrote:

Wu Houphouet Doyle, actually - yes, would argue, but in movie have B. Livanov have rather Jansky Asts

Need to would watch map the most Livanov) Why something and on book and in movie something me constantly reminds about Libra. Probably because that something very, there is in this signs)

Радуга wrote:

A here is still thought came. Can us "invite in studio" someone with the bottom-Pope Leo? Let its opinion will say.

Let will say :)
One of the most clearest representatives, for Asts - however Jazz. Who would have his not played, each time screens one and the same thought - Lev on Asts :)

Incidentally, evoked the, that Poirot played still and Peter Ustinov. There, have authors movie, utterly another interpretation way of. Here is there can be suggest Asts in question, but only expense of looks the most Ustinova.

chai wrote:

Why something and on book and in movie something me constantly reminds about Libra. Probably because that something very, there is in this signs)

And me seems, that in book more Skorpa, but and Libra abound, and in movie more Libra)

Радуга wrote:

A here is still thought came. Can us "invite in studio" someone with the bottom-Pope Leo? Let its opinion will say.

And I already has spoken! :)

And can blow our EMP further sun in The Maiden and Asts in question / The Maiden / the air? Consider his Mercury. Mars. Venus. Me, for example, very in sight his desire to to punish blame game, desire to justice. That can this give?

Lud_mila wrote:

“I don’t, for example, very in sight his desire to to punish blame game, desire to justice. That can this give?

This may give Jupiter. But, however same, think, that and the mill sensitivity not Context with accounts from discharging. Poirot, on-my, not mindedness compassion and an empathy. In my opinion. Interestingly, far Venus him can be put? That concerns Mercury, then speech normal, well intrigued by. Can in the air?

Радуга wrote:

Interesting, far Venus him can be put?

Yes :) this very interestingly, especially if recall, that he not very something bestows women :), is married not was, girlfriends there is no, in affairs they've had not has been noted within :O kind of sounds like a habitual a bachelor)

Радуга wrote:

What concerns Mercury, then speech normal, well intrigued by. Can in the air?

Flax, noramlnaya and well intrigued by speech have Poirot, will to speak rather about how, that Merck without "pathologies", under this he can be in any signs. We can suggest Leo, also and a Libra (this if the Sun in The Maiden). Lion I tends to to exclude) A Shield and also can be and to consider))

Оля wrote:

A a Libra and also can be and to consider))

Can, at embraced, to show the?

Радуга wrote:

Perhaps, in The Maiden?

This the first, that comes in head, and objections under this not is.
Scales,, too, be satisfied with, but in several a lesser extent)
And here is that with tend? Here variation on sights more, than have Mercury - from degree of Cancer until of Scorpio
There is assumption, that she at embraced, to show the. Ah, or in 1997-)

Оля wrote:

There are assumption, that she in The Maiden. Ah, or in 1997-)

Olja, and why precisely there?

Радуга wrote:

Olja, and why precisely there?

Ah, so, have him problems with country :/ A Venus in these svoystva (exile and fall) easily gives problems in this respect :pardon:

Оля wrote:

Nu, so, have him problems with country A Venus in these svoystva (exile and fall) easily gives problems in this respect

Olja, I then for option "Venus in The Maiden." Under Venus in 1997-, think, he was would more is intense or more excessively showed their emotions.

Радуга wrote:

Olja, I then for option "Venus at embraced, to show the." Under Venus in 1997-, think, he was would more is intense or more excessively showed their emotions.

I, too, for option "Venus in The Maiden")
Not am sure, that okvadrachennaya, but certainly with the opposition.

And I watch a series of, where was told it beautifully love history Poirot. Over she tears, only is the boutonniere have him on the lapel jacket has remained.

And still interestingly was would pro his moon to talk. The, as he in daily life themselves is leading, very impressive. His love to tasty food, good blame grant in it gourmet tongue. Likes still comfort, convenience and the central heating. Habits established. I would moon in a Taurus has put.

Lud_mila wrote:

I would moon in Taurus has put.

Very it seems :)