Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Ii?ic 2007 / 2008

-2 Diesel fuel Ii?ic 2007 / 2008

Posts 1 to 20 of 42

Here is my data: 22.10.1972 19.15 ROHFF. :)

'oc. Quickly not I promise, but in during August will make. Who wants, join!

Like would clarify pro solyar. I have Asts. Diesel had a chance on 1 gr. Of Scorpio, MC 13 gr. 8 mines Leo? Prior, please. And the map very interesting, not want disassemble not the right safety homes. Yes, city I take ROHFF.

Lud_mila wrote:

We wish we would clarify pro solyar. I have Asts. Diesel had a chance on 1 gr. Of Scorpio, ICJ 13 gr. 8 mines Leo? Prior, please. And the map very interesting, not want disassemble not the right safety homes. Yes, city I take ROHFF.

I have broke a ASTs with about gr. 3 shadowing Of Scorpio, MC with 13 gr. 8 shadowing Lion (ROHFF)

Радуга wrote:

Wu me broke a ASTs with about gr. 3 shadowing Of Scorpio, MC with 13 gr. 8 shadowing Lion (ROHFF)

I have virtually as have Rainbow before ‘: ASTs 0 gr. 7 mines of Scorpio, ICJ 13 gr 7 mines Leo. Watch in ZET

P. S. Thank you, girls, for interest to my solyaru [po [ierw

Last edited by Morozz (Jul 30 2007 19:13:07)

Morozz wrote:

She was looking up in ZET

Zet what? I have 5 th.

ASTs with in 0 gr. Of Scorpio, in 5 st House: In this year personal initiatives kverenta will directed on climate love life, on creativity, on subject children. In these areas wanted deep changes, will rise to get emotional and impressionability, will emerge need here’their achievements and demonstrate their. In the same time have kverenta will grow of its and the emotional concentration of, tense experiences.
Renewal love spheres confirms and connection By 11 glad. And By 5 with + compound Long-Uranus (with on By 5 th with, theme love in any case not will leave kverenta indifferent, she will be accompanied by profound experiences (Long with in Pisces). Perhaps, the name partner will from number of friends and / or taken the unusual, cosmogonies, with original pastimes again and / or stems with unique and in other non-traditional knowledge.
ASTs with Oh the Sun-Mercury with (the Sun with Chinese system. 10 st, Mercury with Chinese system. 8 st, 11 st): Initiatives directed on intellectual self-realisation, communication with men, with these themes will for kverenta are important, its personality largely can change, morph and in than something to upgrade. Men can borrow high company position, kverent can contact with them in circle friends, and possibly with someone she already am familiar (Mercury retro). At all ,-il, we as resume loan financing until this, lower compounds in tranzitakh, remind pliz …. Here can be much detail to consider.
That will help in this around the? Adequate do, sense of own dignity, deep soul-searching prompted, well its decisions, osoznannost their, disclosure their potential through communication, contacts, speech and at all …. “who not risks, the not sipping of spumante yet ”, and perishing when speech goes about 5 st House, so himself God had instructions. Okay, go further.
ASTs with 180 Long glad. (The. 1 st, 2 st): Standoff will to inspire the situation in House and family, actions kverenta, associated with finances and everywhere. On plans and dreams can exert influence peremenchivoe mood and feelings, perhaps, mother not always will understand and will support in efforts and prospects, need seek compromise, balance.
ASTs with 60 Jupiter glad. (In 6 st, soupr. 6 th): Daily ways will become more comfortable thanks to efforts nativa; in professional environment initiatives nativa would face encouragement,; forge the It comes. Will happen enlargement its professional borders, professional growth and strengthening authority. However nativu will have to make efforts, through thick and inertia and passivity water and the profane signs.
ASTs with 120 ASTs glad.\ 60 DSTs glad.: Year facilitate, for expression, initiatives, situation for nativa will solidify aptly and adaptive deflectable. Under some effort nativa and relations with the world, with decente, with partners will solidify on favor of nativu, enriching its personality.
ASTs with 90 By 3 / By 9 glad. And 60 K3 / 120 K9 with: For year will solidify situation, which will lead to Climate worldview and world perception nativa. This same highlights and another aspect of – By 9 with Oh ASTs glad. Perhaps, kverent will then turn to issues faith or a special significance acquire themes practical training and / or higher education and / or trips.
On. ASTs with 60 types with (in than 2 st with, Chinese system. 1 st; in radikse between them squaring): Life will cobbling together interesting, creative at solving these problems, goal which will climate relations to situations losses. On the idea of recover in past outmoded, unnecessary, otsluzhivshie its programs relatively ownership and control, in including and over partners (types glad. In 5 st) (see 4 th paragraph from above).
On emotions in this year will exert influence finances nativa and his entourage.

Thank you, Lenochka! ftjjj cxdfs yre563
Still not times d re-read. Contemplate all abovementioned.
Feel, that year will be special :)

Morozz wrote:

Thanks, Lenochka!

What Merci Pour le something? :blush: I only starters.

Радуга wrote:

I only starters.

And that, still and continuation of will? :)

But-yes. And vast :)

But-yes. And vast :)

I would still added, that this year will be the document events, camping on K. Flush almost all by dramatic homes diesel - in 1 House Mercury, compound with Asts the Sun diesel, truth, it still in 12 House; in 4 House - Neptune, Uranus, and in 10 House - Venus, Saturn.
The sun diesel manages ICJ - goal year will directly connected with career, status. Perhaps, that this status a married women - Venus and Saturn (planet relations) in 10 House.
Very an unexpected, the unpredictable event will spring with real estate, home, family, mom - Uranus in 4 House. ???? say will + or - hardly perhaps. Uranium - planet of surprises.
I shall note still, that have the main planet diesel sun there is no intense aspects of, only slabogarmonichnye sekstili - sekstil Saturn, sekstil types. Sekstil - this opportunity, so need to not to waste their. :)
And here is oao-squaring on Jupiter in 2 House from Venus and Uranus - this this may be and reactor question, demanding big cash investment (Jupiter in 2 House). And here is sekstil from organic to Neptune sextile in 4 House can down, as an opportunity "sail away" from costs. Only would not deception, God God!

Thank you, Ludmila! [Po [ierw
Warned - means armed (with your help'm arming myself).
Question with real estate became already now valid. T. E. Gather various documents and camping on D. These mother have us Hypnotizes. Hope, with it all will well.

Morozz wrote:

The subject with real estate became already now valid

Here is so I and wrote. Although, of course, need to and other aspects of maps view and forecast in a whole, too,.

ICJ with in 4 st House radiksa: Means all important affairs year will are linked with home, family, emotional sphere, system security. Likely, completing any a major project. ICJ in question, therefore, also tour theme love, creativity, affairs year will wear open character, in affairs and events year will happen samoraskrytie kverenta. Kverent in affairs will invest warmth, optimism, cheerfulness, love to life. Also will emerge opportunity pay attention on sense of security in her relations (for human with kvadraturoy Venus-Saturn moment offers).
Blood regardless ICJ with the Sun, that highlights and reinforces that, to the same planet is on ASTs with.

DSTs with in 11 House radiksa: Partners in this year will from number of associates (astrologers in including), friends, to link will common ideas. Activities in thought world will directed on the future, on tab his foundation (DSTs with in Taurus). Much from this will have influence on host and family affairs (By 11 with in 4 st House radiksa). Moon glad. About DSTs with: Changes in partnerships, bOshuyu popularity, can be any change in prof. Dejah fringes, a new direction, with through partners, more public activities. As option: The link with partner, which boon impact finance.

A separate thank you for comments and adding Tanne Zhidkovoy :)

Lud_mila wrote:

A here is oao-squaring on Jupiter in 2 House from Venus and Uranus - this this may be and reactor question, demanding big cash investment (Jupiter in 2 House)

Renovating this may be?

Merci Pour le huge, girls! :love:
I here something can already comment on.

Радуга wrote:

Upgrading love spheres confirms and connection By 11 glad. And By 5 with + compound Long-Uranus with on By 5 th with, theme love in any case not will leave kverenta indifferent, she will be accompanied by profound experiences (Long with in Pisces). Perhaps, the name partner will from number of friends and / or taken the unusual, cosmogonies, with original pastimes again and / or stems with unique and in other non-traditional knowledge.

Renewal there is :rolleyes:. The name partner emerged ah very taken the unusual. Truth not astrologer, and not cites export permission. :blush:

Радуга wrote:

ASTs with 180 Long glad. (The. 1 st, 2 st): Standoff will to inspire the situation in House and family, actions kverenta, associated with finances and everywhere.

, too, was. Konfliktnaya the situation with mom about my both, which required an enough many additional financial costs. And this was one reason, on which me had to go on concessions mother. But until now in psyche I not agree with it.

Lud_mila wrote:

A here is tau on squaring on Jupiter in than 2 House from Venus and Uranus - this this may be and reactor question, demanding big cash investment (Jupiter in than 2 House).

Big costs have us now are linked with repair apartment. Literally have invested all to the last guide your footsteps if :)

Радуга wrote:

ICJ with in 4 st House radiksa: Means all important affairs year will are linked with home, family, emotional sphere, system security.

About system security :): We changed unpolarized the door in apartment on a new, iron. With onwww.benaughty.com large keys% -)
Until like all, but still six months ahead :flag:. We shall, consider, that further will :glasses:

Радуга wrote:

ICJ to 4 st House radiksa

Flax, I have why something is obtained, that ICJ in 3 st House radiksa.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Ii?ic 2007 / 2008