Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Ii?ic 2007 / 2008

-2 Diesel fuel Ii?ic 2007 / 2008

Posts 21 to 40 of 42

IRA, if interestingly, I would could to Monday find step moon and describe aspects of for the “events. Together and were checked would on already does events the accuracy of :blush:

Татьяна wrote:

I have why something is obtained, that ICJ in 3 st House radiksa.

Yes, I have, too, ICJ diesel in 3 House is obtained.

Татьяна wrote:

-il, if interestingly, I would could to Monday find step moon and describe aspects of for the “events. Together and were checked would on already does events the accuracy of

Of course interestingly, Tanja! Very even. :love:

Morozz wrote:

Of course interestingly, Tanja! Very even.

Agreed to :blush:

Moon Progressive virtually the entire year goes on 5 home with and 10-11 radiksa, that grimly with traktovkami, data higher swears and Rudugoy.
Aspekty moon:
90 Jupiter with (in than 2, soupr.2 th with, is mired in 6 th rad- the second half of November.
Likely spending increases on health, either uneasy the situation in ties with desire increase their financial revenues.
0 11 house radiksa, 30 Neptune with (in 4 st, soupr.5) - Going to two half of December
Perhaps much engagement in life friends, occurrence new hobbies, some ambiguity in family affairs.
120 Mercury glad. (In 6 st, upr.5,12), 150 Uranus glad. (In 5, upr.9,10) - the end of the December.
Perhaps trip on work, Acquisition new knowledge, unexpected events in personal life.
30 ICJ 150 IC rad.- the beginning of January.
Career and house make again turn on themselves attention, perhaps bring until the end of pending affairs.
180 Venus glad. (In 5, upr.5,12), 90 Saturn glad. (In 12, upr.7,8) -yanvar (middle of the).
Moon Progressive actually oao-squaring with these radiksnymi planets. Think events must be linked more with personal lives, partner relations.
90 Pluto with (in 2, upr.1,2, is mired in 6 glad, 120 2 th house with 60 8 th house-the end of the June-the beginning of July.
Likely uneasy financial the situation in ties with work, and can and health problems. But must all same agreement positively.
150 the Sun (in 12 st with, upr.10 st with, in 5 st glad., upr.3,4 rad- the end of the August, the beginning of September.
Perhaps in personal life will encounter any restrictions, plans can come on obstacles. Can be will have still times prove in old hat situation, to resolve its.
150 Asts 30 Dsts with, 30 Long glad. (In 11, upr.1,2) - September.
Again partnership relations and perhaps wanted contribute in them any changes.

Like would ,-il, now your comments :blush:

And you, Tatiana, are looking as Progressive Long goes on solyaru? Correctly I understood? And on these data specify, when hints events?
And still question: As you these aspects of? Manually?

Last edited by Lud_mila (May 19 2008 14:40:03)

Thank you, Tatiana! :love: That my comments.

Татьяна wrote:

Aspekty moon:
90 Jupiter with (in 2, soupr.2 th with, is mired in 6 th rad- the second half of November.
Likely spending increases on health, either uneasy the situation in ties with desire increase their financial revenues.

In the time I have was the lingering bad cold (she has passed when I Roman Tyrtov on the second circle in March). Still I has become walk on training (and this - additional spending)

Татьяна wrote:

0 11 house radiksa, 30 Neptune with (in 4 st, soupr.5) - Going to two half of December
Perhaps much engagement in life friends, occurrence new hobbies, some ambiguity in family affairs.

On this about not remember events.

Татьяна wrote:

120 Mercury (glad. (In 6 st, upr.5,12), 150 Uranus glad. (In 5, upr.9,10) - the end of the December.
Perhaps trip on work, Acquisition new knowledge, unexpected events in personal life.

Trip were, but not on work, and on schooling by. New knowledge osvaivala until the mid-February.

Татьяна wrote:

30 ICJ 150 IC rad.- the beginning of January.
Career and house make again turn on themselves attention, perhaps bring until the end of pending affairs.
180 Venus glad. (In 5, upr.5,12), 90 Saturn glad. (In 12, upr.7,8) -yanvar (middle of the).
Moon Progressive actually oao-squaring with these radiksnymi planets. Think events must be linked more with personal lives, partner relations.

Not can recall what-either interesting things. All was as usually.

P. S. Sorry in another times, that not give a one-some :(

Lud_mila wrote:

А вы, Татьяна, смотрите как прогрессивная Луна идет по соляру? Правильно я поняла? И по этим данным уточняем, когда произойдут события?
И еще вопрос: как вы считаете эти аспекты? вручную?

Смотрю так, как учили в ВШКА: сутки с момента соляра=год, соответственно аспекты Луны солярной в течение суток раскидываются на год. Считаю преимущественно вручную.

Morozz wrote:

Upgrading there is. The name partner emerged ah very taken the unusual. Truth not Oh, an astrologer, and not cites export permission.

And can be clarify month his the emergence of?

Татьяна wrote:

A can be clarify month his the emergence of?

Of course :yep: When the second half of April.

Татьяна wrote:

Len, I have why something is obtained, that MC in 3 st House radiksa.

Yes, formally in 3 st and, to be sure, here need to to describe the general direction year with tochik of view contacts and information exchange. But I believe, that 6 degrees until kuspida angular homes - this seriously and what something influence, let even on psychological level, and not on sobytiynom, must be. So and made emphasized this.

Радуга wrote:

Of course When the second half of April.

Precisely in the second half of April all transit the Sun swung in 7 house diesel (20 April) and formed opposition to Sun and Old with. IRA, and the first half of March nothing you not true? Simply in this time all transit the Sun as times was in soed. With solyarnymi the Moon and Uranus on kuspide 5 th homes.

Татьяна wrote:

-il, and the first half of March nothing you not true? Simply in this time all transit the Sun as times was in soed. With solyarnymi the Moon and Uranus on kuspide 5 th homes.

There is no, Tanja, nothing write home about not were.
The only, that can be to mention, this what I Web cell has bought, to in Skype video calls to do :)

Morozz wrote:

I Web cell has bought, to in Skype video calls to do

Nice! On 5-Mu home luxury purchases incisions, if 2-oops allows ;)

Юра wrote:

Zdorovo! On 5-Mu home luxury purchases incisions, if 2-oops allows

Ah here with 2 st the link as times there is through squaring to Jupiter with in than 2 forge the

Татьяна wrote:

Nu here with 2 st the link as times there is through squaring to Jupiter with in 2-forge the

Oops, in March I much money spent on purchases :blush:. Truth, and not only in March. But and in period with the mid-December on the end of the March :D

Last edited by Morozz (May 23 2008 10:05:23)

Morozz wrote:

zhyttja, in March I much money spent on purchases. Truth, and not only in March. But and in period with the mid-December on the end of the March

In mid-December the Sun all transit was in soed. With Jupiter with (energizing the oao-squaring), and in March was already soed. With the other point oao-the moon-Uranus. Interestingly, in early June the Sun third. Actually oao until view. IRA, bird then proigralos whether this as something?

Another series of add-ons.
1. Blood regardless MSso the Sun in 1 st glad. - in this year much will depend on initiatives kverenta, affairs year will dvigats its activity and creative approach.
2. Blood regardless 11 th glad. Neptune with on ICJ: First, many romantics, and second, anonymity either on transition on a new oabotu, either on different attractive opportunity within prezheny office.
3. Should be noted still the link 4 and 5 homes. Moon with affects spheres 4 and 5 homes, ICJ with 3 and 4, blood regardless 4 th to 5 st with, Chinese system. 4 th glad. In 5 st glad. - possible anonymity on family business, either klanovuyu crowd, constraints with finances :)
4. Is active 9 th house with. A special significance in this year acquire legal affairs,, too, associated with activity nativa. Either contacts with foreigners, either trip. How I know-il nowhere not went, with legal side, too, like there is no activity. Remain foreign friends :) At this underscores blood regardless 9 th homes with Long, which closely connected with 5 st with and 11 st glad. Homes.

Татьяна wrote:

Interesting, that in early June the Sun third. Actually oao until view. IRA, bird then proigralos whether this as something?

Tanja, report to Genady :)
The entire June (yes and May, too,) I have homes goes renovating. And raze he will not end, modicum he shoves you, beat. Change doors - was scandal. Threatened court this door firm. Then only deal move things along with the dead point. And then again. With painters. Find him (but already from the other firms) the same was history. In end renovating further. Another room raze not we'll finish. :no: A money have invested and paid for work heavily (truth mostly money papimaminy).
And from good news the first half of June - I seems at peace with its friend, on which was carries a grudge :rolleyes:

Thank you ,-il, for feedback. Events as times on BK lost. Under this was trine sun third to Neptune sextile with (upr.5 th), so that

Morozz wrote:

A from good news the first half of June - I seems at peace with its friend, on which was carries a grudge

This, too, in subject :blush:

Татьяна wrote:

90 types with (in than 2, upr.1,2, is mired in 6 glad, 120 2 th house with 60 8 th house-the end of the June-the beginning of July.
Likely uneasy financial the situation in ties with work, and can and health problems. But must all same agreement positively.

Tanja, here is and, the rest of I and until this sink.
Since the late June (accurately all!) and now am questions health.
Not all well, as it turns out. ???? for different ways. Perhaps autumn will have decide on operation. Although like would all here comments dreamt and about this nor words. Can and not will affect the in this solyare, but in next apparently certainly will.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Ii?ic 2007 / 2008