Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Books on astrology

Books on astrology

Posts 1 to 20 of 139

All Hi! :) I want to tell about 2-'s books, on my view, high-quality engineering talent:

1. A. Aych "astropsikhologiya", 2006This quotation from annotation: "In book is viewed not only influence planets on the formation features of personality, but and opens a veil over an esoteric practice, capable shine light on domestic, a psychotic the world." Individual heads of are viewed: "Predisposition to diseases", "didn disease", "Morbid characters (psychopathy)", "astrology diagnosis Dangerous and severe personality disorder", "esoteric impact philosophy", "Astroterapevticheskie methods" and other.

2. S. Arroyo "Astrology, psychology and four population". Here a large influence shrift an astrological counselling and prepare astrologer-consultant, ah and, of course, very detail is viewed basis astrological base -stikhii and their manifestations of in map and life rights.

On least reading (only that received books) and studying d share their impressions ;)

Rainbow, as go books?! There is the impression?!

About! IRA! :D Unfortunately, nothing Horton until say not can, except, that notebook good and many there useful. But in them engage need to, and time simply there is no. I barely keep up the most pressing affairs to do. Here is in Malia holidays, can, able, something revere. Although and not am sure, plans gromade. Unfortunately, about simply revere - this dream. And you outperform everyone to read? Than interested in? That attracts? :) People, and who artistic literature reads? I to shame to his only in Holiday can itself something allow. In the last summer was rereading Goncharova "Obryv" (very likes) and reread Fadeeva "A young Guard", but this stems with my study of the.

notebook good and many there useful

Understandable) :D Almost so I told on exams: "Och interestingly. Uh. Interestingly. "And did representing pausing. Forth a female teacher in, mentioned about than all of this deal was :D

A you outperform everyone to read?

Yes. If I like, then I its've been consuming, if not, the she simply lies without affairs. And I its acknowledge whom words)
On astrology so with suschinskoy was. Something so upoenno've given. Until 50 st. Else :D - on lyubitelya)

Now s goalkeeper touched Weber "two kind of happiness")
On fact is a t in Biblus -There's Sea books and pick a. 98th, mood.
Usually leave itself only those that. Ah recognized. Very) file import include turning on my people -otdayu. This to zakhlamleniyu space) in hairdryer-Shui :)

Goncharova I so and not've given with schools)

Ptolemy. Tetrabiblos: http://www.astrology-online.ru/lib-tetrabiblos.ru.shtml

Today has bought it book H. Bantskhaf, B. Teler "Secrets of love. An astrological leadership, as find its second kindest. " Bel-in "Ves."
Many given from psychology Yunga - pro animu and animus us and our partners, SeoQuake image. Detail been described 12 smoking, and Genital types of. Given examples of birth dates for horoscopes, even Salvador Dali and Gala's project (she without time birth). Will try something posting on Forum to discuss and verification. Theme zhivotrepeschuschaya, hope, that many connect.

"Many think, that period the love - this and there is" the real love ", and disappointment, which natural way is taking over from passion, always is perceived as mistake, yes and partner it turns out not appropriate. And here is we hope, that in next time all will be much better.
But if look back around and watch on life widely open eyes, then it turns out, that relations without intensive crises - this exception from rules. Fully fledged relations must undergo through phase deep crises above, than they will become indeed mature union. Amorous relations this is more, than simply meet "Woman its dreams" or "HSH Prince on Obama’s White Again" and to live happily until the end of days. Friction in relations simply are needed, to man Club show their best quality. "

H. Bantskhaf, B. Teler "Secrets of love. An astrological leadership, as find its second kindest. "

Karen Khamaker-Zondag "Perst Bible"- very liked book, indeed full of the is described and itself configuration has largely reversed and still pro neaspektirovannye planet and duets (this when two planet in dimension with each other, but with other planets not have aspects of), too, many a new and useful information.

Радуга wrote:

S. Vronsky. Classical all your astrology. T.1 And forth the rest volume. Think, now their will is not difficult.

Lena, on ALedi in topic "Piggy bank" were references to the rest volume Vronsky on Rapidshare.
The only, Free-account not always gives opportunity normally download made there something. I here is now tyknulas, me have proposed wait 287 minutes (the reason, believe, in that, in its time with moreover server many what already naskachivala, have them there on ah-PI addresses any statistics is fought, around the).
Try, can, have you faster will.

Regyna wrote:

DC – One thing, Free-account not always gives opportunity normally download made there something. I here is now tyknulas, me have proposed wait 287 minutes (the reason, believe, in that, in its time with moreover server many what already naskachivala, have them there on ah-PI addresses any statistics is fought, around the).

Yes like without problems until.

Regyna wrote:

DC – One thing, Free-account not always gives opportunity normally download made there something. I here is now tyknulas, me have proposed wait 287 minutes (the reason, believe, in that, in its time with moreover server many what already naskachivala, have them there on ah-PI addresses any statistics is fought, around the).

Yes like without problems until.

Javadxan. :) There understandable. On Cuba something I and not itself has gone. And there all 12 volumes we have uploaded. Sit here is downloading (with rapidshary gave in its time only 2 download).
Merci Pour le for exile.

Радуга wrote:

. And like money in its time took on books!

Ah yes, on the, to their publish :bb: I taschusssss A Gorbatsevicha there there is no, or I overlooked? tyki

Anna Eduardovna, Gorbatsevich (his "Fragments of astrology") was on rapidshare.
http://natahaus.ifolder.ru/489228

At all, look at ALedi on this pageand further -- can, that still right'll find him somewhere.
(Hope, Lena forgive for exile :))

On Aledi well have come up with, there can be many of value find for this exiled.

Regyna wrote:

(I hope, Lena forgive for exile)

I for information saturation and, sorry, satisfaction. So if on trial and to community, then can be putting boldly and without apology.

Regina, Thanks for Sharing (Gorbatsevicha, already my :), but on Astroledi need to will go with even more of endowments of time - many helpful-intresnogo :P 28.0g run off

Last edited by Чукокала (Oct 23 2007 23:45:56)

Радуга wrote:

[if on trial and to community, then can be putting boldly and without apology.

:)
Still the reference with cubes.
Detected why something quite in another section (but we something know, that this for book).
Stefan Arroyo. Personal relationship and compatibility

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Books on astrology