Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Books on astrology

Books on astrology

Posts 21 to 40 of 139

Cuba continue to inspiring.
We have uploaded the first 3 volume M. March and J. McCain-Evers also was interviewed (reality of after all already long, 4 th, too, in e-mail there is, if not are about to be posted, is ready d to share).
A finely book Lena Khviyuzovoy on khorarke (before its on jigsaws find was can be only).
"Horary astrology" mainstream Mainstream Olesko
1-2 tt. Master-class chemistry.
Many what still
And, believe, a library will replenished.
There this here

Regina, huge merci for March the first volume. Indeed, reality of, camping on K. Have us they were illegally once edited and pereizdaniyu not are subject.

Regyna wrote:

we have uploaded the first 3 volume M. March and J. McCain-Evers also was interviewed (reality of after all already long, 4 th, too, in e-mail there is, if not are about to be posted, is ready d to share).

4 th - this forecasts? Tanya, and 6 th have you there is no? I in its time so and not managed buy, there elektivnaya astrology.

5-6 I have only in paper the form of. 5 sinastrii, 6 khorarka and elektsii.
But otskanyat and their ('t deliver perishing previous in e-mailed you, I had them transferred).
4 th is -- yes, forecasting is, predskazalka. I his increasingly made there same, with Natakhaus has rocked.

Радуга wrote:

Tanja, and 6 th have you there is no? I in its time so and not managed buy, there elektivnaya astrology.

Lena, 6 is may well reissue, only the first 2 in the black list. There is chance buy!

Witness here is here:
Academic course a Munich Institute parapsychology in 3-'s volumes. 1 is - Khirologiya, 2 is - Astrology, 3 is - Parapsikhologiya
http://www.natahaus.ru/2007/06/30/red_d … _kurs.html

Last edited by Morozz (Nov 5 2007 19:56:37)

IRA, I so and not realized for much time, as same made there download.
When direct the reference precisely on downloading -- it clear. And so -- Helpless. Ah, the blonde. :)

And there direct of references there is no :(
I have Slo-Mo through times works, but can from whom tickles :(
Has found ???, but there only 2 volume.
Tom2 Astrology (direct the reference) http://www.ftl.kherson.ua/index.php?opt … p;id=14818

Last edited by Morozz (Nov 5 2007 21:28:41)

IRA, thank you.
Downloaded. :)

On Kubakh (http://www.koob.ru/astrology) appeared 5 and 6 volume M. March.
Format files DjVu -- immediately I’d say, that in conventional both in there Solo 3.1 not is a, requires any something new plugins. Had to seek and to set viewer precisely DjVu-?iue (and immediately increasingly has opened and uvidelos).

Regina thank you, but literally yesterday Anthony’s organs is Omens accommodating announced his refers
http://share-nn.ru/944804378 This is 6 th is March about khorarakh and elektsiyakh. Is a easily and naturally.

So this exactly the same. :) What Cuba, that (around the) Anton with natahouse taking.
Through dezhavyushnyy prosmatrivatel is a eloquently. Through Solo -- there is no. I have dezhavyushnogo on computer, okay not was, had to seek and questioning.

Nemnozhechko PR. :)

In another its calling on site online retailer OZON takes an reading Marcus Yale "creative astrology. Book I: Foundations ". Ever read any Poe that plot summary, decided, that makes sense to purchase.
Yesterday Made to Order, finally, received.
Guys, book deserves attention!
Essentially, this the textbook astrology. Written understandable, accessible language, with denationalizing and logical summary of material.
Comfortable unexpected personally for me was a the, that scientific sometime publications is nor who a different, as Varvara Price, well many of us the familiar Varya (that also says about many ways: Not zasluzhivay book attention, Varya would nor for what dollars laid on the line with it to mess not has become). To book is attached disk with Varina program "Astrosistema", which can be establish on its computer and to do initiate calculations carte (natal, transit, sinastriy).
Also realized, that is supposed to publication still several books Marcus Yale. In general, personally I with look forward await the their exit and unkind purchase.

Book withdrew in faint publishing house "Ves."
Will repeat, that order its can be through Internet Music Equestrian Sport Photographic Documentary there (perhaps, in ordinary bookstores its, too, find can be).

Book will interesting those who wants to refine their knowledge and skill in area astrology.

Liked word "skill", and the often knowledge - 're awash, and skills of not particularly! :)

Regyna wrote:

Children (Guys), book deserves attention!

Tanja, thank you! Let us borrow.

"creative astrology. Book II. Forecasts, tranzity "-- yesterday Muka from local points" Ozone "and lies to me. Addition the, on some moments eye gets stuck (and'm paragraphs so it's got a). Will become or not required, time will tell, but in a whole me spin control likes. (As, however, happened and with the first reading.)

I, finally, has ordered both parts of on star. Here is, await the. 133333334 still reviews for this book, all positive.
Tanya, but to you advised revere on solyaram? (Except Volgina, Shea and March).

Lena, yes except these authors, on solyaram nothing not that I recall. Not your visitors. :(

Regyna wrote:

Lena, yes except these authors, on solyaram nothing not that I recall. Not your visitors.

A pity.

Tymoshenko I. L. Book Oh many fundamental return
In practical terms of the most sensible book (for me :)) on solyaram.
http://www.urania-books.ru/2351/

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Books on astrology