Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Books on astrology

Books on astrology

Posts 41 to 60 of 139

Javadxan, Liuda, thank you large :) We will order and its :writing:

Радуга wrote:

Javadxan, Liuda, thank you large :) We will order and its :writing:

+1

On Osone emerged 3-I book "it astrology" Marcus Yale, is called "Love, married relations"(from name understandable, about than speech).
Moreover, book the same author "Earth and the sky: When the bottom not so, as at the top. Creative all your astrology in practice advise ". There same.

Regyna wrote:

Also, book the same author "Earth and the sky: When the bottom not so, as at the top. Creative astrology in practice advise. " There same.

I has ordered on the Maze, on days'll pick up. Then will talk, that there.

I on Osone left Made to Order (for me the optimal option: In ordinary stores here increasingly significantly more expensive, and from Internet only have Ozone in city of there is point the Imperial).
In principle, that the author from an better -- realized still on the first book (ah, and Varino participation, too, for me something yes means).

Regyna wrote:

"Earth and the sky: When the bottom not so, as at the top. Creative astrology in practice advise "

Yesterday claimed this book from Internet an outlet. Very likes the manner stating Marcus Yale. The other approach to izlozheniyu material, than we usually see in books on astrology.
The first part of - Themes planets in practice advise.
The second part of - Astrology and of self-knowledge.
The third part of - Practical the use of astrology.
In the third parts of there is:
Secrets waging reflective.
Projection of in consulting
Conditions advise.

Until I only had a flick through book, but questions already appeared. Interestingly will discuss with those who acquires book. Advise!

Lud_mila wrote:

As I only had a flick through book, but questions already appeared. Interestingly will discuss with those who acquires book.

I still the first two not received. Here is she, province :dontknow: violations gladly join you to negotiable.

Me amuse this quote from M. Yale "Earth and the sky: When the bottom not so, as at the top. Creative all your astrology in practice advise "
As you, forumchane? No one themselves not learns? :D

Mars
— Who comes me with open soul of, can not to doubt: To be bored him not will have. All deal in my energy. I immediately thankful for deal, and nothing and no one can thwart my empower activities. Even the most last rokhlyu I quickly'm going to make wriggle.

I pose heat their clients, to they unholy, finally, render his life on their own, In late all, they should know, that and when they should to do, ah and if there is no — then precisely I them and help. Last resort, I can give will batty, presenting compelling evidence truth my words. A deserved cases, when I-kind people upward-down on ladder, leading to my cabinet to run the government. -- improved blood circulation and several or the output vystupivshego sweat still no one not capable. Only the, who is active, not knows large depressions! This my rule.

I want, to customers felt its strength. As only they can itself allow unfurling? That indeed leads me in rage, so this the, as they I have in office will yield and complain on his life. Perishing so bad their affairs simply not can be! Who profoundly embarks on deal — the exit will find necessarily. Diverted to same reflection and whining no one not will help move forward.
Everyone should to confront over unpleasantness, otherwise they these bastard Bretons. His. Who not Stands Up, the never succeeds. To most my clients clearly lacks courage and energy. For them I, not fiercely without much consideration, 'm putting together program recovery from ten points, to they have been able instantly same start work over an improvement their fate, as only prove for gateway my cabinet.

On some customers me account for spend very many forces. As same exhausting me the need to communicate to them, to they, finally, has been ripped off its ass from chairs and began to act! As I hate, when they behave like rags, if they have no courage!
That, you, that my language too the phallic? (I.e. man demonstrates compulsive traits, accompanying fallicheskoy phase, associated with fallicheskoy stage infantilizing position sexuality). From you I that before. Not'll put up some! Get out, get out hence, until I not seceded from themselves!

The kind-Hanseatica, seems, I have just opened up for you time for morning a boss. Who wants to draft me company?

Exactly, and write pro Uranus (please :)

On anyone case: This is one of types of astrologers-advisers. M. Yale "Earth and the sky: When the bottom not so, as at the top. Creative all your astrology in practice advise"
Uranus (
— Who comes me with open soul of, immediately same leaves its play their customary orbit. Already nothing in his life not will thus, as above. Visiting me, all my customers choose path freedom, where there are own rules road movement. Many happily dive on dM other cars in direction to characterises, unknown a brighter future. Not parents be surprised obnaruzhivayuschimsya under this have them photo. And all — come from childhood.

However, I became the astrologer-a consultant for, in primarily, precisely for moreover, to contact with multiple mysterious people. Me like customers with weirdo banging and eccentricities. Yes and whom in current times can be called indeed normal? And where object? So and me nothing another not remains, as questioning people with legs on head, to they different course glimpse of the his life. Moreover, I and himself so foreseeable, even for himself, that never know, that I will to do or to speak in the next moment. The entire my session konsultirovan niei?u consists of surprises. And, if be honest, nothing normal — in represents sense this words — I have simply not case.

Perhaps, partly so I I need in clients, ready overcome in new, not familiar are them measure. Ah that me to do with man, which not deviates nor on degree from its appreciation, actions which proschityvayutsya? Such people want know only, when they, finally, will become him "Grandfather" or would gain respite on payouts for own house. Not many are ready to meet any unexpected happenings. But advise such customers — huge for me pleasure. My customers unwilling to turn his life, to on the way to future not to repeat old mistakes, and to acquire experience new. They happily perceive my original ideas and congratulate him on his for call to freedom.

I like help unpredictable people find paradoxical decisions for each their problems. Unfortunately, in most cases himself I whether directly direct contrast to their same expectations. This may to settle mad anyone anywhere, so that sometimes and I have “roof goes to. ” But I like laughing, and this — the second reason, on which I became the astrologer: To, finally, to gain freedom fool of, in which I acutely I need.

To most people lacks humor. Only the, who can laugh over a, finds staunch path to its psyche. So on links I willingly turn with jokes with their clients. And they are beginning understand, that some their problems under the near inspection indeed very are ridiculous. Although sometimes the first reaction and case irritation on my laughable, after all always all view themselves and their care too seriously. My reaction often is staggering their, but highly helps, you can me to believe.

I like work with clients, which have all in life awry. For only the, who acts on-its own way, not done common rules and vybivayas from a common rut, can find its place in life. My place always outside systems, this concerns and my professional activities. I not love all these professional alliances and unification with their order and’exams. I not created nor for any norms, systems and matrixes. I, as Woody Allen Allen, would never have joined unification, which was would is prepared to accept me in their ranks.

My consultation occupy a bit time, so not breath from them instantaneously and effect. I never'm getting ready to Mezhapark where it has in advance — me from this becomes bored and it is no fun. All the more that me always enough one glance on horoscope, to all it became clear and understandable. I either immediately'm their interpretation, either leave this deal. Perhaps, this and cannot be called Opposition, but I find this the right. What I do and say, in any case unique. Me in head never comes one and the same thought, as never not meet customers with utterly conflate goroskopami.
Sometimes I feel themselves (. Hardly there will modicum one person, ready follow for me in those Worlds, where I felt themselves as homes. Without Internet I simply not knew would, that to do! And where seek associates, albeit virtual. Incidentally, as you have identified, that your male sex partner — Lev? Because, when he was in a bath, you throw up their hand in pocket his jacket, took made there passport and’t read name of? You not funny? And why?

Lyuda, thank you :) The something reminds Linda Goodman at the dawn astrologicheskogo the book.

Радуга wrote:

The something reminds Linda Goodman at the dawn astrologicheskogo the book.

On language stating? But as you type of consultant-uranista, Lena? :) Martian Foreigner all-??? enkindles! :D

Lud_mila wrote:

Martian Foreigner all-??? enkindles!

I at all not understand as can advise a Martian :) Liuda, and you was would difficult scan and posting here detailed content books?

Радуга wrote:

Liuda, and you was would difficult scan and posting here detailed content books?

Flax, I virtually all has only in really the early. Book consists of 3-'s parts. I their already described. And the first part of - Themes planets. And they called the in content of so: Common instructions
Themes sun in practice advise
Themes moon in practice advise and camping on D.
Second and 3 part of I, too, described.
All!

Thank you! Let us wait books.

Call now from Ozone: Made to Order flown in Novosibirsk. So that in the coming days gonna make it and until homes.

Last edited by Regyna (Mar 31 2009 07:36:35)

Finally and I received books M. Yale. Received:

1. Creative astrology. Book 1. Foundations
2. Forecasts, tranzity
3. Miss Brittle Britches Venus and struck Neptune. 144 scenario fate: Predictions planets

Until provided overlooked. The first impression: Easily herdable commercial project (incidentally, in this ties points out on themselves attention horoscope the most Yale :)) Absolutely, useful Pulp, but, frankly, I expected your fair share.

Радуга wrote:

First impression: Easily herdable commercial project

You know, and even if and so.
1-2 books "it astrology" -- quite good the textbook. Normal textbooks astrology haven’t update not published -- M. March still when on Russian emerged? And pereizdaniy not in sight something (thank God, modicum in e-mailed you, people packed them into all 6 volumes).
But pereizdaniy Globa Horoscopes or Fair full-full of the. Not, I not against, nor-nor. But start all same should not with them.
If who from newcomers starts absorb astrology with books M. Yale -- very even well! Suddenly, figure logic, at all the, that same such astrology, its alphabet and where there what and as apply something should.
Okay, we already such all "" broken "-severed ", and theoretically, and on practice. And how many appealing people to astrology only now?
Let better easily herdable commercial project, let better with this start.
In my opinion.

Regyna wrote:

If who from newcomers starts absorb astrology with books M. Yale -- very even well!

This yes, for understanding of fundamentals in the most times. And then there lots the questionnaires for you on reflection, can be use in work with clients. There is no, of course, books lots!

Regyna wrote:

M. March still when on Russian emerged? And pereizdaniy not in sight something (thank God, modicum in e-mailed you, people packed them into all 6 volumes).

The first volume M. March were edited have us illegally, so re-edition not will, likely. Me this in category: Uraniidae said. So that 1.2 volume reality of in printed the form of.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Books on astrology