Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Books on astrology

Books on astrology

Posts 101 to 120 of 139

Yolka wrote:

Nina.doc, excuse, that I vklinilas

Yes, nothing. All accurately described. Him foreign side life more interesting, perhaps. Will whether marriage, children, what profession will bring money - here is on what questions he replies. And his big plus - he knows clearly, AS this all see in map.

Lud_mila wrote:

will do my whether marriage, children, what profession will bring money - here is on what questions he replies. And his big plus - he knows clearly, AS this all see in map.

Agree! And me as representative the earth population all this, too, interestingly. The terrible tier he at all an interesting :)

Lud_mila wrote:

And his big plus - he knows clearly, AS this all see in map.

Attention question: And who as thinks, here is this here is "AS" he knows on level astrolgicheskikh schemes and-made formulas? I on 100% am sure, that his knowledge goes from providcheskogo gift :blush:, and astrology for him only tool.

Yolka wrote:

attention question: And who as thinks, here is this here is "HOW" he knows on level astrolgicheskikh schemes and-made formulas? I on 100% am sure, that his knowledge goes from providcheskogo gift, and astrology for him only tool.

And you on his workshops was\ conducted my reporting? There is no, he has clear scheme debriefing maps. Highly logical approach, as and been paved the programmer on specialties. :)
Yes, and horoscope his confirms this.

Lud_mila wrote:

No, he has clear scheme debriefing maps. Highly logical approach, as and been paved the programmer on specialties.

Here is me, too, see not so much a psychic uncanny ability, how many clear, hot dry scheme, this and attracts.

Curiously. And in any any sources he this scheme describes? Ah, books there, articles. Or only on workshops?

Yolka wrote:

A in any any sources he this scheme describes? Ah, books there, articles.

Me in this sense very Belarusian jersey in Estonia his "Astrology both." Schemes strictures per se there there is no, but one senses very hot dry (in good sense) ratsionalistichnost and logic.

Need to get with being shelved, she I have there is. I its even smiled, but och. Long :disappointed: yes and as smiled. "Swallowed" (is bad precise soed. Mercury with vami in Vodolee in 3 st: |)

Yolka wrote:

A in any any sources he this scheme describes? Ah, books there, articles. Or only on workshops?

Advise a new book buy on sinastrii. She closer to life and logic, about which we talked, than "build up an own existance." -door workshop at all something more equally instructive. Can be any listen to: Birth, sinastricheskuyu.

Girls, and anyone heard real reviews about means of distance learning have Daragana? Me it are interested in, but the price "bites", so decided first try to to scour environment :blush:

Last edited by Yolka (Sep 4 2009 11:32:11)

Yolka wrote:

Girls, and anyone heard real reviews about means of distance learning have Daragana? Me it are interested in, but the price "bites", so decided first try to to scour environment

I has passed test, me said: You all already know, I and had. :)
You what learn something like it or?

I has passed test, me said: You all already know, I and had.

And I has passed test and me said, that level of knowledge extremely low :( and very I cramped :sceptic:, because me something seemed, that I 7.10 correctly, questions gentle family (is it that hard to call the manager Aries or in what signs is in exile Long). Ah I thought: What can, Context have him offer?. And can, this such "wily" move and your knowledge immediately enter "extremely low", if going to answer ??? although would on one of 20 issues?.

You what learn something like it or?

Astrology I want learn, Nina.doc, astrology. I am learning in absentia in VShKa, but there with "the reverse of communication", that--oh. And Daragan like promises slightly not daily personal communication modicum and on distance: |

Last edited by Yolka (Sep 4 2009 20:22:33)

Came book "Astrology love and marriage." Until I only starters to read, but already very likes. As always have Daragana all clearly, clear, schematic and with practical naprvlennostyu. Very grassroots historical excursus in introducing, broadens. Think, book will useful in the form of Handbook chapters in work. In general, recommend to acquisition and study the :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Came book "Astrology love and marriage."

Me until now there is no. :(
With, that had booked immediately on 3 people.

To you to go something a bit away. Wait still.

In FaceBook boyfriend otolminforms about book "Saturn. The deity, sensing cleansing ", written within to Vedic astrology (this his read more). The reference on book here(the size of the file slightly more 1 Mb).

Forumchane, anyone Grand Canal from in the last time books on category: Uraniidae? I why something already a few days not can internationalist Made to Order. Pick a book in basket, and basket of it turns out bring economic normalcy. Under this when you press "to Order Made to Order" -kniga keeps popping up with price and sum game delivery, and then on page orders emerges Made to Order zero-sum game and with an empty bones of. Nothing not can understand.

Татьяна wrote:

Forumchane, anyone Grand Canal from in the last time books on category: Uraniidae?

I had booked, but long already. Tanja, can be, turn in Newark, Support? This can be technical glitches.

Радуга wrote:

Tanja, can be, turn in Newark, Support? This can be technical glitches.

Apparently this glitches our networks at work, because'll be in a minute from homes itself has gone and all normal, has ordered, that wanted.

Татьяна wrote:

has ordered, that wanted.

And what has ordered? :) I in the last time acquired kit A. Agafonova on prognostike. Look at carefully, need to, of course, more in detail study, but the first impression very derive, author - respekt! No "water", all clearly, specifically, on counts. In general, has remained happily.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Books on astrology