Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Moon in natalnoy map

Moon in natalnoy map

Posts 1 to 20 of 24

Respected forumchane!
Help me to draw certain research. On classes on astrology I heard such a phrase: Moon - this how we we're defending. If whom not it is difficult, describe, as you behave in situations, when you forced to to defend? And specify immediately their data birth, or, at least, a badge of and house its moon. In advance all thank. :)

We're defending? Through moon? In what sense?

Радуга wrote:

we're defending? Through moon? In what sense?

In the sense, that Long describes how we we're defending. Here is I and decided test.

Lud_mila wrote:

In the sense, that Long describes how we we're defending. Here is I and decided test

Ah let us will check :bb: Long I have in Vodolee, in 10 st House (data their not give, on-my their already all know cxtrsder)
As'm protecting myself? Though with whom, though in what situation. Most often bath (virtually and realistically), this if man indifferent. If there is relations, whom attached both sides, then United States emotions (offense, anger, anger and camping on D.) in situation protection (and the situation protection implies, that has place attack, aggression, so, camping on E. Try to put give adequate feedback. If my emotions not consideration, and, therefore, my rise is man not holds dear and not seek to consensus, then bath. But on trait he need? Its feet to lend about themselves to scrub?

Utterly accurately give a one-themselves not on those respects in such cases.

When insurance is the eighth house (the danger, stress) almost instantaneously insurance is Mars - 'm making strident actions (about than later can regret), 'm showing respect less-than-hidden aggression, anger.
Kuspid on 8 in Ovne, Mars in connecting could we talk from Jupiter in Ovne. Compound in seventh in Alkabituse, Koch, Ravnodomke and in S.N. - in Platsiduse and Regiomontane.
But the danger utterly accurately includes mechanism as authentic adversary, standoff, even if the situation this not implies. Motto - "Best protection - this attack") What there is works compound vosnovnom in seventh.
'm attacking, of course, in accordance with position and aspects Mars)

On discomfort, hostile conditions environment (which cannot be determine as particular adversary and that-either do for exit from situation) of, react on those respects, yes. Have been arguing themselves (and surrounding) some favors to play with, entertained;, but - Long in like him too?, in the third.
If environment there is no (or it quite interlocutor) camping on E. Nor the third, nor seventh not included, why something almost immediately connects rachiy Saturn (insurance is, believe, also through moon and not itself) - completely, "zamorozhennost" reactions and of emotions, a deaf irritation, stiffness, fall energy. T. E. Simply the blockage annoying factors and expectation.
Here is this panoply reaction conveyed worse just because Saturn dire (

Ah, as something so.

Last edited by chai (Jul 31 2007 15:50:16)

Perhaps speech is faring about a sense of protection. Such a an emotional able, which allows disable conscious the search for and analysis situation-called "comfortable", when she achieved.

chai wrote:

Long in like him too?, in the third.

And can be its glance on your moon? We will conduct a small experiment. Here is I, for example, you Proposals stupid and thought ignorant, nothing not Smtp in astrology and life at all! Your the first reaction on my words?

Rather Long - this the, that helps feel immune
I, for example, utterly house man, my house - my fortress
When I homes - I in security, me necessarily need my uromnyy corner, personal, where I will be able as would in its shell hide
Moon in Raque in 1 House :)

And'm protecting myself I aggressively clawing, bryzgaya poison and spitballin 'their generously temperament of
On Mars in 1997-))

Lud_mila wrote:

A can be its glance on your moon? We will conduct a small experiment. Here is I, for example, you Proposals stupid and thought ignorant, nothing not Smtp in astrology and life at all! Your the first reaction on my words?

, Nwoo, if quite the first, then in 120 you this not detect - pridetstsa to rely on my sincerity of and skills interviewers)

Quite the first - raising shot of adrenaline and increases in beat pulse. Further my reaction depend on conditions :) 1425 we in conditions the internet. But monitor I, of course, not'm going to break)
Forth rather I'm going to ask man one-two questions, possessing in view immediately several goals: 1) do pausing and regain its ability to able to think clearly; 2) test who controls situation and, on opportunities this control intercept; 3) ensure that I all correctly realized and this man indeed wants me offend; 4) assess opportunity provocations.
Further will depend on too large numbers of conditions, but in a whole reaction will either be such a - http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/to_babruysk.gif
Either such a -: (
Either such a - http://gif.vio.ru/04/foolery.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif
Either the first and third in sequence)

The, I assure you, that my Long in such situation not will emerge. Will are engaged aspects of Mars - squaring to Saturn devouring his children, soed with Yippie Ki and Khironom, in the worst (for me) case - the opposition with Uranus and action square of Saturn from outside - ah, type in a result my inadequately aggressive reaction me get kicked off)
But this can scarcely)
Axis 1-7 lagging needless)

Юля wrote:

Long in Raque in 1 House

And'm protecting myself I aggressively clawing, bryzgaya poison and spitballin 'their generously temperament of

And can be not agree? ;) you seem a bit defensive emotionally, displaying their feelings on full coil, that well fits those respects in a Raque.

chai wrote:

Ludmilla, I assure you, that my Long in such situation not will emerge.

And where all-??? you have Long? Wrote very detail and very understandable. Now would still conclusions do the right.

A can be not agree? You seem a bit defensive emotionally, displaying their feelings on full coil, that well fits those respects in Raque.

When me world, they hurt and I of, react on those respects
I not United States their of emotions, I'm leaving in themselves. To stay
I have even being veiled is changing - I nasuplivayus and feel like myself again dour
And still my reaction on those respects usually the case departure from situation or human, which tries to me wary of offending

Lud_mila wrote:

A where all-??? you have Long?

Moon in the first throes of Sagittarius, in connecting with SU, in the third House not far from kuspida (kuspid in Skorpe). Peregrin.
Aspects of not has virtually no except curious to broad compounds with famous Neptune Fountain - (9 gr.) and sekstilya to Pluto in the first.

Not know. Thought still times. I'm protecting myself on Old, for word in pocket not'm gonna go climb some spiteful shit can long and tedious (Sunik - fixed a badge of), yes still 180 to in the delegation (this, think, all understandable :)). As here Long. Not know, not see until.

I have Long in question, on the border 9 th homes with 10 st, on ICJ. Interestingly, as same I'm protecting myself? First, believe, that opponent, likely, wrong :D And at all give a one-themselves as elephant, on which bark Moska, truth, elephant, which not against to issue couple of-top three a study on sarcastic catchphrase (perhaps, skorpiy Asts amazing :)

Last edited by Snowelf (Aug 2 2007 20:08:35)

Yes, the bite in often precisely influence Skorpa. Not always, truth)
And here is "long and tedious" this rather the entire axis)

It occurs to clarify: We are talking about protecting at all or narrowly - about protecting from verbal / virtual attacks, either from attacks at all. I itself some spiteful shit can easily and naturally (under virginal an empty-m, but there is situation when this, charitably, futile. For example, on you is beginning to bark and tilting dog, Jessup after you in rail train strongly while intoxicated face of unintelligible nationality. And other such situations when to intercede in bickering is thus meaningless, and ignore there is no opportunities.
When can be easily pass past - this is understandable, here without issues. And here is in other cases?

Last edited by chai (Aug 2 2007 16:29:15)

chai wrote:

A thought occurred to clarify: We are talking about protecting at all or narrowly - about protecting from verbal / virtual attacks, either from attacks at all

Can lyudu will ask thesis unleash? Me, too, seems, that protecting this the notion of multifaceted. Something, can, on those respects goes, some a certain aspect of. Need to would understand that for aspect of.

Yes, indeed. I have, too, moon in Vodolee, but I as the not have observed how I zaschischiyus with its help. Here is with help of parts and of Pluto, yes. This feel immediately all surrounding yuii, and here is on those respects. Something I take it.
Can be Ludmila had in mind our vnutrennyu self - defense? How we themselves ugovarivaem, console, appease his "domestic of Children" moon walks?

Etoile wrote:

Perhaps be Ludmila had in mind our vnutrennyu self - defense?

Yes, it seems.

Etoile wrote:

What, as we themselves ugovarivaem, console, appease his "domestic of Children" moon walks?

Incidentally, Lena, you as times and described a shooting moon :) progovarivanie this as times of the air element.

I until still suggesting GWAS methodology consideration. Have been arguing analyze and test practice theses, forestry on classes. Perhaps, that I not correctly articulated thesis. After all, indeed, word "protection" has different nuances in behavior rights. Here is today still times listening-door workshop, drew attention to the words, that if induce human by surprise, we will see manifestations of moon. D to think. :agree:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Moon in natalnoy map