Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Moon in natalnoy map

Moon in natalnoy map

Posts 21 to 24 of 24

Lud_mila wrote:

That today still times listening-door workshop, drew attention to the words, that if induce human by surprise, we will see manifestations of moon.

Incidentally, yes, there is such moment! :D That today I have was the situation, when in tax inspections I [on highly khalatno relates to its duties and to the same a horrible inspektorshu. I this not expected, because your heart set on suggested a pull off all and run on their Affairs. Can be said, that was compared by surprise. And that in me has awoken? Three yavstvennye reaction, gives together! Rebelled my sunny Spirit in like him too?, demands justice and decency, and also adherence to sense order, and the lions Long, as it been paved, plunged the manifestations of this spirit in matter, crediting my reaction cold arrogance are actually offended Queen blood and royal outrage unthinkable for me neloyalnostyu, plus skorpioniy the Ascendant with Neptune added delicate the poison without smell and more taste, but that is killing cleanly :D Everyone three - the Sun, Long and Asts beat!

Snowelf wrote:

That today I have was the situation, when in tax inspections I [on highly khalatno relates to its duties and to the same a horrible inspektorshu.

This not by surprise! By surprise - this when you in bed ambushes a not with husband :D or at night have fridge door, and you on diet. :D Illy when you speaker Boo Boo girlfriend who something, what to speak should not.

Lud_mila wrote:

This is not by surprise! By surprise - this when you in bed ambushes a not with husband or at night have fridge door, and you on diet. Or when you speaker Boo Boo girlfriend who something, what to speak should not.

Ah was and such a situation, about ambushes a at night, truth, then I have husband already in available not was, but would still not too nice, when someone becomes witnessing your personal life, that you not like it or flaunt to :D My reaction was on type "I not I and horse not my, and created easy flaw in one of bride crown makes its still more delightful" :D Everyone-??? Long in question! :rofl:

Here is after all what curious theme Lies. I mentioned its case with with divorce. Me in bed not caught, but wife demanded explain where this I stop hanging around down to 6 morning (she suddenly proved homes before, than I). Can be was perhaps to lie to, but I would pack up their bags and "withdraw for good." Moon I have at embraced, to show the in connecting with Mars, please. There same and Uranus with Pluto not far. :bb:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Moon in natalnoy map