Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Training

Training

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Invite participants and guests Forum pass training forecasting on an oracle Balaklava, Ukraine. Many of you already felt charm of this deck, by adopting participation in bid or what the me question. So that lobbying not d, immediately dam practical information.
Training will undergo within Internet. Part of material will be situated in de Journal of, and part of in closed section this Forum. Start plan somewhere 17-18 August, on growing those respects. On length of training until say is difficult, but think, that this will be 2-3 month. To the same I will account for especially particular human: An opportune pace of training, dangerously overburdened on life, possible access to Internet resources and camping on D. Thus, will group, but classes all-??? will wear individual character.

Now about remunerating. The cost of just appreciation until 2,500 rub. For winners contests, as and promised, credit, so for them - 2000 rub. Paying in any form, all questions can be ask: ICQ 166836930or on e-mail: Astrolog2006 @ mail.ru.

About the cards. Buy its difficult, but can be. For willing to purchase, request to send the applications on e-mail: Astrolog2006 @ mail.ru. The cost of until in district 700 rubles (.NET. later). But buy its quite not necessarily. Can be print out on Color printer on dense paper / carton. Then this you not will virtually nothing cost! Of course, maps goes less beautiful, but would still workers. To decide you!

All willing be educated am asking write bid on my e-mail.

I returned from vacation. Got some rest have sea right on, now is ready begin to learning Simbolonu. Here is only eclipse confuse maps. And I all-??? astrologer, so not d argue to rising stars! :) Shall we start perishing after 13 September. Will the beginning of a new lunar month, will hold its eclipse.
And until all proved be educated will time training, look, to list money for training. Only request all-??? not particularly down by, and the so all account for deferred.

Can be correct?
Those, who will learn, certainly interested in this information. In my city of such deck in sale there is no, so I made here is that.
Ludmila represented a repeatedly exile on deck Sibolon in 120.
I all maps copied itself on WordPad. Then has found French and made Made to Order.
Size carte a bit truth reduced (7Kh10,5).
But: The seal qualitative, bond a dense, areas rounded, yes still and zalaminirovali their me (istiratsya not will).
In general, go off this me in 580 Br Here is. :)
If turn without shirts on turnover, then will cheaper (I have with on).

Irina, you "5" for: Intelligence and activity. :) Love you, Libra, for this.

Indeed, Morozz brilliant!

A slight obyavlenitse. People activates, camping on K. Approaching time CHAMPION :) Who still wants to join learning Simbolonu,... make up your mind to dispose, with 13 September start.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Sep 5 2007 19:45:58)

Training began! Group is shaped and, as times so much man, how many we with Radugoy and planned for the first groups - 5 people. :) Wish us us luck, forumchane!

Hello! And me, too, can be to join learning and maps Balaklava, Ukraine? When and as?

ЮлиАна wrote:

Hello! And me, too, can be to join learning and maps Balaklava, Ukraine? When and as?

In real moment training I spend the individually through Internet. Conditions you can watch here the reference

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Training