Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Magic: Myths and stereotypes

Magic: Myths and stereotypes

Posts 41 to 60 of 136

Tir, Merci Pour le! Remarkable written. Incidentally, who the author? And about here is this

Yolka wrote:

Essence of this traditional and exactly nothing, except forces of suggestion, not podkreplennogo objections, as times in is and consists, to deep enough Jiggin 'imagination potential "victims", to imagination has worked in the right direction and then, when have human all in order, to it all time bumpy in an alarming anticipation of, and under first sign weakness or malaise (little whether can be the causes) vzdokhnulo with has been obedient relief: "Ah here is." – and has heightened symptoms in a hundred thousandfold.

Still times recall by Sergei Rybnikova, which spoke, that aside from astrological, man is under influence and other vibrations. And when we want avoid dire tranzitov / mental attacks and at all any influence from outside, then the most the best way to narrow searches framework his forge the M. M. Response or as say psychologists be "here and now", camping on E. Concentrate on the current respect. Here is here I find in another times reaffirming these words of.

Радуга wrote:

By the way, who the author?

And the author so and is called - # 20. This is quite known alias samizdatovskikh since the. Truth, an undisputed the big info about real F. I. O. I not has found. Most often call W. Danchenko. Under pseudonym his work we have uploaded in Khaled el. Library Moshkov's Library.

Радуга wrote:

framework his forge the M. M. Reaogirovaniya

Rainbow, and that such "forge the M. M. "?

Yolka wrote:

Rainbow, and that such "forge the M. M. "?

This I so think :)

Yolka wrote:

A the author so and is called - # 20. This is quite known alias samizdatovskikh since the. Truth, an undisputed the big info about real F. I. O. I not has found. Most often call W. Danchenko. Under pseudonym his work we have uploaded in Khaled el. Library Moshkov's Library.

Interestingly! :) Auteur tries to translate esoteric means to on the tracks psychology.

Татьяна wrote:

Helen, but as you see, I have there is these "old roots"?

Tanja, I answered personal tweet.

Helen, bountiful time days!
But as you think, if man took on the path magic, then will whether have him work astroprognozy? Or he himself will to change their future so, as deems please?

Etoile wrote:

A as you think, if man took on the path magic, then will whether have him work astroprognozy? Or he himself will to change their future so, as deems please?

Etoile, you affected one of the most important for me issues. I have until now there is no on him answer. Astroprognozy work with stunning precision, with some fateful neumolimostyu. Another matter, that we not always their correctly do. Perhaps from shortage of latitudes – and obemnosti glance or from of imperfect knowledge. With other hand, magic approach assumes active building its reality, including climate future. In magic are viewed point e.g trees events, various likelihood events. Can be choose and to change in uzlovykh spots events. But of course here campaign has role plays force mage, his ability to move on air. But deal all in is, that change can be event not on 360 degrees, and slightly, i.e. expense of play system. Even in magic recognized, that there is fatal people and events that cannot be change. I.e. they are engaged in important processes. For such cases cannot be change and past.

Helen wrote:
But of course here campaign has role plays force mage, his ability to move on air

And that you here auctioning the in mind? Opportunity speaking the to change in past or future, or elaborating move on air? :O

Attractive opportunity magic - this not the only, that puts under question astroprognozy :P. Quite long, when I only starters seriously engage unique I have was familiar, which in the very moment sharply has gone from magichekikh teachings to church. Ah and because in his environment was many people going back various thrust involution (, then he on about them often consulted with batyushkoy. And once Nicolas said, that on him, as on truly overtaken by Christians left astrological forecasts act not will. And I roughly in the time audited on all maps known method M. B. Levin definitions year marriage. Worked, that he value the through year should was marry. Time passed, familiar still walking in Church and maintained a posts, however through year very quickly married (on sobsvtennomu desire, not any coercion). After what I thought: What that belief or something still hardly would prevent work good astrological techniques.

Николай wrote:

A that you here auctioning the in mind? Opportunity speaking the to change in past or future, or elaborating move on air?

Move on air means but might shift in side air population. In magic air movement in the future, water - in past. Of the air element closer to future, to charge. And move can be indeed elaborating on air population, camping on E. On lines future on so much, on how many ????? forces. There same and inspect fork in or promoted new options future. On measure options future people strongly differ, as on looks :bb:. Some there is always choice, and have other only one move.

Helen wrote:

water - in past.

Lena, and why in past? Known, that the water - this the best information host. On water usually reading prayer, when holistic addiction treatment methods.

Here a bit another. Not water, in physical sense, but as-would better explain to, position in space. There physics another, Worlds past, movement ago.

And I all about same nabolevshem :black_eye:, about Absolute Predefinitions astrological forecasts and opportunities actively to change their future.
"Life - this process creation. Every deed - this an act of self-determination "(N. D. Walsh). Every man can to decide and to declare, create, to experience themselves and his life in those range, which for him are possible, in those areas, far he goes someplace. We not fiercely without much consideration have daily work, something want, are posing goal and are making their and no one not ask resolution can be or cannot be. Arises desire to and it for us it is important. "Through our desires with us says god" Deepak Chopra. Any desire to divine liquid. In this creativity and identifying its essence.
Consider very simplistic example - a simple desire to to. Reasons his arise different. Here and drive to public etalonam beauty, desire to be more-confident woman, health and upgrading the his bodies. And stars not favor this desire. For example, Jupiter Transit in 1 st or 2 st House horoscope, that more often promotes increase masses bodies (under appropriate natal performance). And desire to to there is, or it under such tranzitakh not can arise? I think, that can. But on astrologicheskim data khudenie will relatively ineffective and move with large hard. And we would still company internal site. And negative outcome, too, outcome. Although would not those. And if doklademo will and huge tenacity, then succeed a positive outcome. After all this our choice, our free will. And then it turns out, that horoscope not contradicted. Efforts taken by the to reduce weight preconceived in position transit organic, with other hand he helps and acts, as support and enlargement and in side increasing masses, so and in side increasing effort on slimming, if to this seeks himself people.

Is obtained, that the truth as usually where fall bvh, something we global, according to its Will, something change us was beyond your control. In end as in ancient prayer - not remember verbatim, but sense such - my God, let-me, nio?ai, to change the. That can be change, obedience, to accept MOVIE, that change cannot be and wisdom, to deal where the first, and where the second.
Here is in finding this wisdom and lies most complex. :)

Once, when I soak with its the distant past, then seen themselves lonely warrior,, the challenges on high sorrow and oglyadyvayuschim their ownership, under this was a sense of huge forces and huge responsibility for the world.
But, periodically this Remembrance is now fading in memory, apparently conventional life then their tasks, but feeling from what not until the end of understandable own purpose in this incarnation remains.
Helen, but as you think has whether sense with the help return in past find sense? Or around the its time?
And still like would with you personally some about than to talk. As can be this do?

Helen wrote:

to be at desire to divine liquid. In this creativity and identifying its essence

Hmm. This claim I have causes strongest advance protest. As be with "... No" desires, for example, Chikatilo actually?

Etoile wrote:

Helen, but as you think has whether sense with the help return in past find sense? Or around the its time?
And still like would with you personally some about than to talk. As can be this do?

Etoile, write me in personal message, there see.
Not remember already, where 133333334 data about how, that very many people go in Tibet and India, long serve there in the monasteries, ashrams, only would only, Lama or teacher called them their the first embodiment of, told them who they inherently. I, believe, that most important to know who you there is. All our past life nowhere not go, anyway. Simply we their not remember. And experience, which we received for every a separate life remains forever in core the body. As all known, during death define body not disappears, and rewritten. We today’s turn on in themselves us past. Impossible understand who you, far southern, on what stage path were out there not we learnt with its past.

Many cabinet you have here written)
There is the, under than I is ready sign up, but and disputed things until fig ;)
Debate, however, shopping as lazily) and, perhaps, not need to)

Experience suggests, that conversations about such things need start with definitions. For all say like would about one, but somewhere on-tenth page can's transpired., that in word "magic" every invests far something its) Also - these domestic definitions often vague.

I itself these affair his on quite long. But - understandably - not soul and moulded it) Samo word "magic" prefer not cannabis. It me alienating zamylennostyu (zamusorennostyu) and manner of harebrained 'associations into. Although, of course, things should to call their names :)

Bountiful all!
Helen, and respiration same you my post ignored? Question not an idle.

Has found in base data Castaneda, Carlos
25.12.1925 Cajamarca, Peru, SA 18 :4 5
Goes back an Aries, Mars in abode on kuspide on the 8th. It seems?

Largely more interesting figure - A. Crowley
12.10.1875 23 :4 2 (23 :0 4) Leamington Spa, England
Goes back Lev, the Sun in fourth. Och doubt in genesis time. But like would hear different opinion.

Of course and in is and in another case time an unreliable :( But - that there is.
Curiously that Mercury both have not the best drawer, and here is Marses remarkable. This reaffirming the fact, that magic the crux of the the large)

Last edited by chai (Aug 28 2007 23:41:08)

Voskhodit an Aries, Mars in abode on kuspide on the 8th. It seems?

About! Gee, thanks! :)
I only not realized that over time.
SA 18 :4 5 - this that?

Have Crowley year. Bend - 1875

chai wrote:

och doubt in genesis time

Yes, in the other base can prove quite another time) - how many astrologers, so much and of views

chai wrote:

Curious that Mercury both have not the best drawer, and here is Marses remarkable. This reaffirming the fact, that magic the crux of the the large)

Yes, and I, too, drew attention)
Have known me natural mages necessarily present the link between vami and Pluto. But Mars under this can prove and in exile. :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Magic: Myths and stereotypes