Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Invasion of relatives with the Caucasus

Invasion of relatives with the Caucasus

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Here is, subject restored. :)

Question this, can be said, not gives me and my parents quietly to live.
And the situation such is.
In late August to us must to come relatives with hand father (as during and his wife). We with them not supported relations 9 years. And here suddenly they us here from and. Here, you, will visit.
Because both they already pensioners, i.e. the likelihood, that they will visit with goal properly establish themselves here on permanent residency, that for us not quite well (more precisely terribly), camping on K. To live something certainly they in the first time will have us.

Question: Tegucigalpa whether as during with wife in ROHFF on permanent residency?
Question high point 10 August 2007, in is 07.12 ROHFF.

Irina, and in Cheboksary, Russia now the difference with Greenwich 5 hours? And ASTs khorara 26 Leo? (And within something doubt)

Anna Eduardovna, in category: Cheboksary start vremeya :)
I have ASTs in 5 gr.54 shadowing Virgin of have

Last edited by Morozz (Aug 16 2007 11:41:57)

Irina, I today with woman from Cheboksary, Russia was in contact and realized, that have been proved wrong :pardon:
And here is is obtained map with ASTs in 5 gr. Virgin of, (this means you, as kverent) and blood regardless your Mercury in Lion and in 12 House (for him, and means and for you not the best position), this minus maps,
South knot on ASTs, too, to what question will be decided not in your favor of)
Mercury in Trina to Jupiter in 4 House, but trine raskhodyaschiysya (warned, means armed), this aspect of applies to past events (and better would, to to present and future, but alas: (
Need now understand, where here as during: Pope - 10 house, his brother - 3 house, respectively as during - 12 house. In 12 House Plato planets and blood regardless 12 inside- the Sun, which except skhodyascheysya opposition to Neputunu in 6 aspects of not has, however Mercury (your blood regardless with him will incorporate to), this to arrival and possible problems in Burger King recently affairs (the opposition to Nepunu)
Now consider the link 12 house - -4 (you same all ??? about his House asked. IC in 1997-( 25 48) and sooner or later the Sun with him forms squaring, so the answer negative

Morozz wrote:

Tegucigalpa whether as during with wife in ROHFF on permanent residency?

(Only I here regard not all ROHFF, and your house
Now Look at moon, in Raque in 11 House, which sooner or later will make trine to IC- this already favorable figure for everything domestic life.
In end is obtained so, pomuchaetes you (in sense your family with uncle of and his wife), and then compilare e their far-thread (thanks to aid known or rodstvennikov- northern. Knot in 7, moon in Raque in 11 House)
This if on classics of,
And if uncle on 3 home take (in Libra), then he can and at all not to come (Venus retrograde and will make squaring to 4 home).
So that write, as action will turn around (though would'll go into foretell which he home he you have goes) :)

Large thank you, Anna Eduardovna! yre563 cxdfs yre563

Necessarily write, than all of this deal will end :)

Чукокала wrote:

In end is obtained so, pomuchaetes you (in sense your family with uncle of and his wife), and then compilare e their far-thread (thanks to aid known or rodstvennikov- northern. Knot in 7, moon in Raque in 11 House)

Report to Genady:
As during with wife toured. Lived parents. Left today. Hooray! bvh
All passed perfectly, all the old misunderstandings forgotten, as if and not was 9 years silence.

IRA, I congratulate with unfortunate-resolution situation :D :P! Exodus relatives - Always. - Good brings a sense of of relief cxtrsder
Means, uncle of all ??? old gear look need, camping on E. On, derivative homes.

Thank you, Anna Eduardovna! yre563
Some relief I experienced already after your debriefing my issue :) yre563
And today - so simply stumbling with shoulders.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Invasion of relatives with the Caucasus