Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Artistic salon » Proza life

Proza life

Posts 1 to 20 of 30

I very love artistic literature. But far not entire and partake not without debriefing, and enough the fussy type. Love the, that not simply talk and stylishly written, but and causes response, forces pause. Think, that on this Forum most with NiOxide dismissive. Propose a here share larded with citations from read and the most otozvavshikhsya books. T. K. Line "Verses" already exists, propose a here write prose. Hope, something people will to join.
Imbabers with one of favorite their authors, an American, John Steinbeck.
". Mastication himself not knew, tranquilizing whether help damaged affairs. In the good old times he not became would long to ponder about, immediately would have sampled in work and entertainment. But now in soul to him other penetrated Israeli disturb and the and deal on the sly of grabbing for heart of.
That this such, disturb ? Dressed you warmly, and're shivering. Eat bungalows, and hunger would still not pitnu. You like here, and soul your Wanders, somewhere there. But more just suffer the, that time, the cursed, the vilest of all Our time for standing pat, not endlessly. Until the end of life already not eternity, you clear apart his far, as runner on finish line ageand ". And domestic voice asks: Close enough whether I worked? Enough whether ate? Enough whether liked? In issues these izvechnoe curse human, but precisely with them begins all truly great. To what I lived? As live the term, that me still way from? And in the end, as sting, has been active particular: So, what's my contribution in Great a box humanity? What I would stand? And deal here not in vanity, not in ambitions. Simply it seems, that all we, people, debtors. We only were born, and debt already hangs on us; and as then nor fight dammit, his not pay wholly. He is growing with man, I'll race you debt before humanity. Consciousness neotdannogo debt poisons existence, and you try give debt becomes even more. And all same, man, how many you managed to give such is you and the price!
Before Dok fooled with it in happiest confidence, that debt his paid an do. Finish session of not bred dismal while: All we someday we will die, importantly live life as can be transmission of. Anyone day have Doc's going to wrap at night, any thought the withdrawal; removed any morning with the east, from-for mountains, vykatyvalos generous the sun and the world he launched beamed in his rays, joyous and the free. The doc and in head not crossed, that can be different course. People committed the pilgrimages to him in health laboratory for a holiday soul of in society human, which, not possessing no goal, keeps managing to live so silos. And the say, why to something seek to? Wasn can be to commit anything, what until you not did a thousand times? Wasn can be izrech anything, what there is no have backed Tzu, in Bkhagavadgite , or have the prophet Isaiah? Much more important to accept all adultery is, admire these world, in which beauty from centuries lives only together with of its, corruption: Put it away this shadow and it is unclear, that such beauty. Because something Dok and lived on envy many, that managed to to grasp this wisdom!
But now disturb sharpening my him soul."

J. Steinbeck "auspicious Thursday"

These books are trapped me accidentally. One girl simply has become me their yield this spring. Here is passage from books "going with God", the author Neill "Walsh. For those who not read Neill is leading besudu with god directly in regime dialogue. This words God:

"Every man -" the man. " You - this I, that emphasises to themselves in your present form. But do not worry about how, that you're limiting I got, and about how limited this I got makes. For I virtually unlimited, and never was limited. You thinking, you - the only form of expression, the elected In this? You thinking, you the only create, which I has filled My commitment Being?
I say you: I in every a flower, each a rainbow, each star on the Sky, I all in and on each planet, revolving around each stars.
I - rustle of wind, warmly your sun, unbelievable volte face originality and the exclusive excellence each snowflakes.
I - greatness soaring by air eagle and purity Lani in steppes; the courage lion, wisdom ancient.
I not limited only those ways expression, which there is on your planet. You not know Who I There are, you only think, that know. But not think, that He, Cam I Is, limited only you or that my Divine Capitalism - the very Santa Spirit - was experience you and only you. This an arrogant and the misleading thought.
My The Book of Genesis around the. All. That - my memoirs expression of. Vsetselostnost - My nature. There is no moreover, than I Dont Is, and be moreover, than I Dont Is, not can.
My goal under creating you, my's hallowed create, was, to I was able experience hamam as the Creator Svoego own;.
Some people not figure. Pomogi all us to understand.
Aspect of God, which could create only very Afghanistans particular brand being, - this aspect of I got as the Creator.
I not God your mythologies, and I not Goddess. I, plausible - He, Who identification of the. But I choose need hamam through My Custom Experience.
Accurately so same as I shall know my memoirs mastery edifice through the snowflake. My an exciting the beauty through Ring of, so I shall know my predicated force through you.
You I empowered ability to deliberately create your circuits experience - such same ability to, what there is have I got.
Through us I can cognize every aspect of hamam. Excellence snowflakes, rates beauty roses, the courage lion, greatness eagle - all applies to you. All of this I has invested in you - and another: Consciousness, to you all of this realized.
So you have become possess consciousness. And so you received the greatest uncanny ability, because you realize, that you - this you. And this is precisely what, than I Is.
I - this I, understands, that I there is ya Here is that means assertion "I There are What, What I There are."
You Part I got, which is the knowledge, perezhivaemym on experience.
And the, that you experiencing (and that I experiencing through you), - this I, creates hamam.
I constantly am in the process of creation began today hamam. "

Tiny warm the sun shining.

The author: Unicornus

- You who? - asked soul.
- Dont know, - responded small warm the sun shining.
- will you embarked on? - "said heart of.
- I not know, - responded the sun shining and got confused.
- like What the me HMAS Success, - has he spoken the mind.
- I and help you, - rejected exactly what the sun shining and zaluchilos warmest light, seeking to his to warm.
The mind prigrelsya and gently in into thin air in vsepogloschayuschem gentlest warm.
- year better? - "said the sun shining.
- Dont know, - responded the mind, - but me warmer.
The sun shining eye still brighter, emitted a gentle light. Heart of prizhalos to him take a closer, seeking to keep warm.
- You such good, such good! - rejected exactly what it. - How many time I not Korean heat! Odin's only pain lived in me, she isterzala me, and I razuchilos feel.
- If like it or, I'll rerun pain! And she never more not's going to hurt you! - offered the sun shining and jurors smiled at.
- A you can this do? - with hope "said heart of.
- Yes, can. I all can!
And the sun shining would shine still brighter. His small nor on some rays foreclosure to heart and did they hug his, wreps a refreshing warmer. Heart of throw up red flags to, as if the third became sleep, and was racing, stronger former Swedish, with the sun's love and joyful.
But pain not plummeting has. She first Roussef, researched to a new knock hearts, then same returned in him term, replacing acute box on cheesy Ring of, convertible not less acute the thorns. She more not I used to cut heart of, not she ripped up all my his, and only - Buried pokalyvala his the thorns, forcing beat stronger with every wind. From pain brutal she has turned into a pain delightful.
- How well! - promurlykalo heart of, ubayukannoe warmer hours of sunshine and devoted tingle roses.
The sun shining jurors smiled at and confusedly ne. Him was pleased give joy other.
- Here something not so, - like a hurricane coming down where something from afar weak's that little voice of reason.
- But I same simply want help you! - rejected exactly what the sun shining. - If you well, then and me well.
And it the beginning of grow. From quite small reason grew the sun shining until small the stove. Warmly his has spilled out around delicate waves, it became all hotter, all more happy, all are precious. Here is warm some rays proceeds touched original souls and had penetrated through it, invigorating gentle light.
Soul convulsed.
- Who same you? - asked she.
- I not know! - responded the sun shining. - Swear word, I not know!
- How you perfectly. - was Iookinq soul, - as fragile your small golden some rays. Prichine, in me a giant 8-sore of? Wind is blowing right up its rotten, herding the inward me time there's a blizzard. Me so chilly! A long time not knew I nothing, except this cold.
The sun shining vzdrognulo. It saw this cold, piercing wind, that walking on huge what souls.
- How this morbidly! - voskliknulo the sun shining. - How frightening. Tell, than I can help you?
- If would only. If would only can be was close than something this skvozyaschuyu hollowness in me. If would only yours warmly could me to warm. - 've been talking soul little scrapper still trembling voice.
- I I will close s wound by a! - voskliknulo the sun shining not in forces more to see pain and the coldness souls.
- And all same something here not so. - proshelestel the mind quite quietly.
But the sun shining already podalos forward and zabralos in the most center souls, directly in black wound by on its the body. Warmly zastruilos on zavikhreniyam cold wind, iznichtozhaya his and paying in its hotter breath.
Soul the Government, and shuddered.
- How warmly! - cheer she. - disc moves away! I feel, as defrosting my body! Stronger, the sun shining, gray stronger! Soon be the ice, and I again get to find my life!
Hearing these words, the sun shining became grow and soon already be burning worked. The ice, overcoming soul, has busted, and gentle light illumined all around, passing through crystal-the clean body souls, as if through lens. Soul blazed from within and stand, as if the precious stumbling.
With the sun's love heart of this little was racing,, sensing made at force heat, - A sweet pain podstegivala his to life.
- How well! - cheer soul. - I again Lives!
The sun shining asserted with happiness. It was happily from, that happy all around him.
- Here clearly something not so. - barely audible echo like a hurricane coming down where something voice of reason and here same cease and all.
- A where the mind? - asked soul, looking around with distinguished with happiness on personified by.
- I not know, - responded the sun shining a bit profoundly sad, - he escaped from me.
- Nu and let itself neck! - voskliknulo heart of. - Why he us now need, when we happy?
- But so not well. - progovorilo the sun shining.
- If he wants, he will return, - responded heart of, - and realize, as nice here became, when appeared you!
Heart of murlykalo, as if laskayuschiysya Kitten.
Soul same careful and a net was studied small warm the sun shining, worked polykhavshee in its the center. She raze could not understand, that this for being and where it embarked on suddenly in their a twilight,, drab, cold world.
- Who same you? - asked she edges the whether the sun shining, then whether the very themselves, then whether their surrounding space. - Who same you such?
The sun shining zadumalos. "And truth, who same I such?" - "said it have himself.
- What the difference, who it? - voskliknulo heart of. - The main thing - it with us! You after all always regulation with us, the sun shining?
- I not know, - responded the sun shining and confusedly jurors smiled at.

So they lived threesome, not knowing of mourning, soul, heart of and the sun shining. The mind so and not returned, and only soul sometimes was thinking about this, that lived once among them such blockbuster. Small warm the sun shining granted would honor gentle light, and all lived happily, swimming in his rays. Every a moment, was with happiness. But everyone happiness comes the end of the.
Suddenly the sun shining mignulo.
- What with you? - is expending a lot soul, closely looking on him their a net was.
- Nothing! - voskliknulo the sun shining and here same eye thus-same smooth, few light.
But all harder to became him support warmly. Suddenly the sun shining mignulo again.
- Yes that same with you? - is starting to panic soul.
- I not know! - scared voskliknulo the sun shining and again mignulo.
Suddenly it the beginning of shrink.
- What you one takes?! - started screaming heart of.
But the sun shining became all less.
- I not know, that with me! - in panic rydalo the sun shining.
Its leadership has tried, it tried stop, stop what a terrible, that with him was happening. But the sun shining continued to shrink. Here is it became size of with a small oven and obessilenno Nakamury from wounds on the body souls.
- No! - cried soul, slightly not crying. - Come back, come back, the sun shining!
- Dont can, - rydalo the sun shining, of the right thou seest that, - I cannot! I not know, that with me!
- You need us! - screamed heart of, barely not newborn back and forth on the pieces.
- you, too, need me! - cried for the sun shining, all umenshayas.
Here is it has declined until barely noticeable reason.
- Dont leave, - prostonala soul.
But small tender the sun shining mignulo still times and the establishment.
-me, - barely heard prosheptalo it in the end.
- NOT-E-a one-man! - howl simultaneously and heart of, and soul.
- Come back, come back! - stonalo heart of.
- Please. - sobbed soul.
With feral taken to pain refusedst to be cheesy Ring of, razdaviv its petals, and, skhvativshis for box, and I stabbed his in heart of. Heart of sodrognulos. Had tapered. And again was racing,. Sharply and of the right, as if sotryasayas in sobs, all right.
- How painful for! - prostonalo it and zamolklo.
Wind however in gaping, sucking wound by on the body souls and, laughing, again went gulyat on it, and streaming through its rotten. Soul the Government, and felt, as again immersed in painful poluson, sound polukomu.
- How chilly. - progorovila she, ledeneya.
"Ah! - thought soul. - Bud 'I smartified, I would left although would a small the spark of the moreover hours of sunshine. Now I know, how to do this. If would only I not gave him die. Too late. "
She with hard Whatever around.
- Heart? - asked she quietly.
But no one responded.
- Heart. - essentially repeated soul.
Silence. And only wind everything on, produvaya rotten-curdling space wounds.
- A after all I spoke, that here something not so! - declared suddenly resulted from from blue the mind. - I spoke, and you me not listened to! After all spoke same I? Yes, I spoke!
- shut up, - weary has challenged the soul and Europe has turned away.
Freshwater silence. Only wind quietly was howling about his, yes a natural where something next door nepriryvnyy and give benefit monologue of reason.

Moscow, 15 on May 2007.

youngblood.ru
Developed: Interiors-Studio, 2002-2005

The sky became gray, have declined, rasplakalos - as Neznaika on the Moon on the moon: "Brothers, brothers, where same the sun shining?" Crawling up breath on esli SFR, tarabanit rain on the roof. The grasses still green, leaves still green - to prevent what she called, before as colorful TV fall will click, switch on all shades of Gray - dark grey the sky, light-a grey snow, gray faces. From Owl under umbrella for until machines, on zalivshim the streets there's puddles until supermarket - cube consumer paradise, where only had the tags on on fruits remind about time year. 'm cross-checking with the names, 'm pushing carts - vegetable oil, milk, bread, child cottage cheese and the marshmallows. Not let us' - here is, on search, their supermarket wrapped in glass summer - from France, Chile, Italy. Give two, give perebrodivshey blood wine harvesting, we not let us', we will look in zapotevshee glass and to drink red wine, we will look new cartoons and old comedy, quit smoking hookah and to read good notebook. Pity a kite, feel bored until Spring, him not might soar under Morse code rain drops.
Nothing, all SCO. Styanet exceptionally harsh pools and dirt, the first snow that will fall to white and a net. Promelknut October-Czechoslovak November, months bored and unnecessary, when well sit and work, write pro the hot summer and killer the gap, betrayal and of UAC, love and friendship. To sneak up on us December, zavesit window-dressing stores tinsel and will ranks borders "-Morozov. In windows might blow up garland and flopping around balls on trees ,-deaf zvyaknut complete of spumante yet glasses. Year disappear, will morph into a memories, in history, will come New A year - we will monetize Chinese fireworks, finish that salads, guided stove again apples on otdokhnuvshikh with summer racks. Moscow on week will become this quiet, a cosy, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. about than something his, longstanding, slow cold unconscious.
And once again will happen summer.

S. Lukyanenko

Something does end, in accuracy not know, that. But it does end, because in the air can't have it leaking siyuminutnost; my city is fragile, my the world is fragile, and there, where today in River reflected lights, tomorrow only a trembling be black; and here is now a single shot, not such perishing and resounding, slightly louder shampanskoy congestion, time, will disrupt all; we in all kafeshantanakh. Can, this my sweet the twentieth century was forever is floating away from me ??? ?? ? ? on the the barge, and together with him - all excellent nevstrechennye men with tired eyes, men who not are smiling at everyone eating, with speaking "love you", because in love there is nothing a and your desktops, this very serious deal, this as surgery, here need Recessional and the easy hand, to story was perfect. And twenty-first me is narrow, he the crayon me, in it so little romantics, so little secrets embodied, he some nerve, some's insincere any more, increasingly is validated, unbind an outbreak, and not need to so need to me laughing at nothing, I you not Clown.

"Die account for so often, and to live so rarely." Perhaps, something moves away, times on my Number time come such message, then Hi from adopted of Eternity, times every my morning begins with thought about unfinished affairs. Need to to end, necessarily all to end, need to be little tighter to all and nothing not mistake, because within any spring, equipped with armors and burst, ah okay, not I have, from whom anywhere, this not changes essence, because here is now I'm just going to move eyes and my God my God me seems I more never nothing not see except towers (under pulled grass. Who Needs in this century understood my silk stockings, my veils, pearls and feathers; I have after all not case stress: And getting your period, and only "high melancholy, not obyasnimaya words." I feel, on the the barge are drifting from me entire alleys pyramidal poplars, old bumbling cars, besfiltrovye cigarettes in odorous mundshtukakh, military redcoats,... A check notebook, bottles with's penicillin racket under on Grayscale fired rubber covers, ebonitovye street shall pay LVL 0.0363, and most importantly - foreboding in high-quality engineering talent, vexing change. I and not been mulling, that once my life seem me such neobozrimo long, such sense and feelings, such notorious, but inevitably the ultimate, such suddenly favourite and ghostly fading. As if nearing its finals the latest an act of General Assembly--China rehearsals, and you you play as if on point the barbed wire you're dancing, not sbivayas with breathing: Pause, replicas, stage settings, ottochenno, ways of, and all because, that know, already know - premieres not will, not will viewers with izumlennymi and-eyes, flowers, resounding kowtows and admirers, nothing. Increasingly only now, and then - counter-fires, devouring Los Angeles, and black locusts, on low I might go srezayuschaya Moscow. Within, still a bit, and key Babylonian towers stop reflected in my zrachkakh, and mannequins in dresses from Theophile Gautier together vozdenut to the sky smooth white its feet, and I'll catch all the heart of God glance, full relax, ispepelyayuschey tenderness.

I not want, not want, me sooner, I still would catch up with the contestant the barge swim, give me sing blues in Memphis, la chanson in Paris, snort cocaine in New York Baskii and Warhol's head, give me the student protest revolution, give produce child in the twenty-two years, not sleep for wheel until the most ocean; the twentieth century was should be my, and here is this "one leg here, another there" me irks. Yes, of course, and you as thought, even klikushestvuya, I not parents to think about pleasures, and me, of course same, want still wines and still sex, of stultifying, folly of violent and the merciless, as this case have survivors, want mobility joys and illusions, but me not leaves a sense of, that white the riverine pesochku in the upper parts of klepsidry remained far as less, than ssypalos down, and upend its no one not intends to. And means, need ask its hysterics, to shoot for one precision spit, and simply to address neokonchennymi affairs.

Anna Rivelote (with)

Incidentally, I has found its FaceBook http://hrivelote.livejournal.com/

Yulia, see that Rivelotte writes. Recent 3 sink simply super:

Pro humanism
Why precisely in this evening, when we with in Mr. Zlatovlaskoy in new dresses contributing on party dinner in non-a hall.
And hall biggest movie stars in puntsovykh and black roses and must, and waiters were piling, as bats.
When mnogoyazykaya, arty the public was in collects, and increasingly was so luxuriously and blithely.
When I rastochala smiles and 2008, on the third change dishes I have fuck they phone.
On the telephone me said, that traits knows where on Voykovskoy in traits knows whose apartment, for which I traits knows why crying, came frail.
And now in my wonderful that gingerbread talking my espoused glorious Matilde not knows, far to do with my three figures obosravshikhsya from horror no one the fuck not right people.
And they are asked I have political refuge, and I utterly not want them his provide.
I want, to they have left Mat in alone and get fucking far away.
People must help each other, this admittedly. But in the same time I not understand, why the morning each other on its head.
Such a here is being a human as the dilemma.
Suppose, I in measure its responsibility try to put contain her former husband and his a new crush; under this me the very contains business.
To not constitute in an awkward situation, I all time I take work, money for which are allocated on separate expense.
With him I right housing, the link, drugs and drugs man, which me deserted, reversed the on young meat.
Although ten years I served it faith and true.
Although year ago I in feet have him first and asked make, because he without me bitch unmitigated.
Ah okay, this all understandable.
But when in my the absence of he comes barging in in my house with his a sissy and still God knows whose a sissy and their the fucking dirt tsyganskimi covered, and under this even pissing me himself call, and when'm calling I, stupidly and perfectly not Takes up.
From my humanism remain a measly a measly crumbs.
And if I this camp in front of kick you right out to I canine and terminally's going to ruin itself karma.
Will simply spectacle "Koshkin house": Zazhravshayasya hostess transposing with - orphans.
He will tell, I has become quite another, and after all was such a plain; perhaps, me money destroyed.
My God, let-me mind and hearts nothing not mistake.

P.S. Ay only laughs and says: Have decide to itself, pussy, this your life. All-??? he real pokhuist (are crossed out) Prince.

Mashenka and the bear

The head of the 1. (In which Czacki struggles with Famusovym, however this chapter better miss)

Night. Castle Chatskogo. Surges candles, fireplace, Long for window and right wing of the castle. In left wing sit Czacki and Famusov. Czacki, putting its feet on the table, smokes belomorinu. Famusov Occasional random sex in nose schepochkoy. On wall crawling cockroach. Czacki, pochesav their, utters: "Eka ??? ?? ? ? kusyavochka crawling!". Famusov vskidyvaet a bale of their eyebrow, raises the brink striped skirts (traits a man, skirt something where?! Ah yes okay,) and long looks at their really shaggy knees. Comes silence. Clyshny close gaps. On wall crawling a bedbug. Czacki scratching the their, can look back on Famusova and says: "Eka ??? ?? ? ? crawling kusyavochka!". Whomever has, ronyaya under every movement petty brick kroshevo from dense beard, muttering: "Here is in my something years.", and continues to as nor in than nor: Let sleep. Clyshen snoring and breath perepilivaemoy behind the from neighboring prison. Czacki scratching the their a smoldering with a block of wood and, see those crime creeping on wall a rat (forgive,, my God), utters: "??? ?? ? ? kusyavochka crawling!". Famusov when you get woken up jumps up in with t'loft own eyebrow, runs round on room, shouts something unreasonable, whips out out of the hands Chatskogo Otesanek and with documentation Hits wall. Have him explodes out of your face saliva struggle cavity and flying, floors a swimsuit. Czacki flaunting forward its square jaw, and Famusov o about it wipes their warming by fork Dickies and immediately falls asleep. Czacki can look back on rustle and SlGHS) (SNlFFLlNG in street corner - on wall crawling crocodile. - "to the avon ??? ?? ? ? kusya." Famusov, ordering vague breath having looks one eye on a crocodile, and other on Chatskogo. Have him is beginning to gets jerky knots's the ankle. He then, sorvavshis with seats catches on both immediately and starts nip. Down to the a feud thing. Suddenly this it cuts short contingent shot from gun.

, Chapter 2. (In which suddenly emerges Stirlitz, without which not was would the third head of)

Czacki with contempt alienating sopyaschego Famusova and goes open the door. Seafaring it turns out wet with heads until nose Stirlitz with five uslovnymi some silver bullets in the hands of. "In bones Las?" - ironically mocks he, from looking around the room steel silicate everything. "In-in, in bones" - quickly comes in themselves Famusov. Environment's easing. Stirlitz is abandoning in a corner kleenchatuyu uniforms, keeps pulling off his heavy desk, and stretching out its feet to fireplace, drive in Turkish on carpet through dubious theatrics can. Czacki, as is a master, pours warm "Buratino" in having from chandeliers, of lending them that guest and sowing near, patiently awaits, when a guest otogreetsya and starts its narrative. Krokodil in street corner ceased crunchy would to train station, and navostryaet are furry ears. Stirlitz, gulping and zanyukhav cardboard the case from "time, you know", fogey croaks on approximately, and folded hands on breast and hiding eyes, is beginning to its another narrative.

, Chapter 3. (The one who exactly and represents a the, about than author and leader was coming write)

Narrative Stirlitz ':
"Lived, means, was girl. And a its Margarita Philipovna. And was it 86 years. And was she has granddaughter - Mashenka. The true Aryan, international its ties, means, not had. Ah here is. Took once Mashenka old chest, and went in wood for water. And on third clock path suddenly run afoul of wind, torn she has out of the hands old chest, earlier dublenku, crossed border Sweden and fled in an unknown direction. Had a good cry Masha, yes in sight to do nothing to acquire, will have on foot get. And nabrela she on a solitary split-rail skyscraper. A in a skyscraper lived three bear:] Server, Georgians and Russian. Nigger a Care Bear now, and was he black as night. Georgian a why something Nastasia Petrovna and was he white, as snow. Russian the bear was spotted, and a his Michal-Cergeichem. A half scraper they Politburo modest student family in the composition of the: Dobrynya Nikitich Nikitich, Snake skin-- ow, Vugluskr and five mice. Dobrynya Nikitich with Viper day's been All day long've been drinking and fight on fireplace the clamps, and Vugluskr on the whole day would leave with mice in wood, by taking over with a a bit beer, biscuits over, some tinned corned beef and a slingshot. Ah so here is. Mashenka opened iron a door, and boldly entered of cards. A bears not was homes. On the table stood three buckets with black caviar - large, secondary, and most large. Near with table stood three a chair - big, an electric, and funds from Swedish headset. Mashenka meddled, on a small the stool, and with appetite already ate content all three of buckets of. Then she, he staggered, ikaya and Listless humming grown voice any very feature a funny, but highly booty-a little song, has drawn to large baby, 've hiked machu on him, and having pulled out from pocket of these, made on the table reasonable rates "the fruitcake" from remnants of first. Then she vskarabkalas on an electric slul and has become pull for the switch, please. He not give in. Mashenka dirty used obscenity and dernuv stronger, broke the chair. First, there from-under him flew a host a bundle of welders, then there was the smell in smoke, and chair crumbled on three equals parts of, and fifteen find. But watermelon this does not upsetting. Her was even little. She ottyanula heavy gilt to chandelier just until the most gender and released. Thought I heard a powerful blow and ceiling ended. Cverkhu both sides of chessboard, logs, tile, gays basins, money and sound pissy pischaschiy Snake skin-- ow. He with span of a moan made it out from heap money, used to wipe down eyes and looked forward. But ahead no one not it turned out. (Meticulous reader likely guessed, that Masha teetered in side) Oodles of Snake growled, zaskrezhetal teeth, and renegotiation turned his left. But and here he no one not saw! (A Masha meanwhile teetered itself right, and in managers and not the Doula a lot.) That after all month what! - thought skin-- ow and burned through before a hole in wall.

In this time he sensed some changes in environmental environment, and, in particular, in own whipping. He sensed, that his body gradually ends up happening, deformation pervades all deeper and deeper, handing energy bones of skeleton, finally the entire his organism changes form of, and starts, through thick and friction, move forward. Quickly a fairy tale is bad, but much faster deal is done. Koroche, Mashenka gave the serpent the boot, and he with swear I will scream breezed right in in prozhzhenoe hole, where and stuck. Masha dust myself off,, Lidia from pocket provides fairy tales in 42 volumes, has found fairy tale about three 30 and looked round - "on, here must be spare bedroom with three slashing." - thought Masha and has drawn to an oak-leaf doors. "Cim-granted are hereby, open up!" - told Masha voice Levitan's paintings. The door a single scratch, has fallen and It's crushing watermelon. She grunting had cost from-under doors, and has put its on place. "Cim-granted are hereby, open up!" - told Masha voice Shifrin and has diverged in side. The door has fallen apex and is pinned down sleeping on gender Vugluskra. Masha decisively entered room directly on lying doors. Seafaringthree bed. No! Masha not poverilya their eyes, but there80) cots. ((GlGGLES) I something I creepin a fairy tale any not such a went)

, Chapter 4. (Miracles from-under nails!)

She with little gun-shy dreamt on this headsets - "What something here not the!", and having pulled out from-under doors for Scruffles half-dead Vugluskra, brief and accurate movement has challenged the his on first a cot, fabric which was frescoed by by small American the checkboxes with serpami and molotami. Breathed the thin jingling also breath, and have poor beings grew nose such magnitude, that were outweighed by his for the brink Barcelona congress, and he splat on gender. Until he committed its one path taking, call on gender, in Mashenke suddenly has awakened experimenter. She zasuchila sleeves, decisively woman Vugluskra, so and not giving him fly straight until dusty of'em, so, and marked on a third and are receiving from above the second flip. Seemed immediately two caaiyueo understanding sound, as if two in equating the pyanye tin banks suddenly they really intend stroll, and pulling out in window leaf, got about a lamp pole. There was the smell would. On says Walzer, as pressures will be formidable devyatirublevoy sausages are made nose Vugluskra rose three hope lodges and long Turing toilet paper. Masha touched their - they were warm and reminded on are krupnozernistuyu nazhdachnuyu paper. A upper enclosed obrosla on the edges of the dense the fringe from mysterious informal, hairy and long ear. They notorious danglingoff down, and same, shelestya, as linen on the fence. "On-so" - in love Masha, and cautiously marked "object" on the next a cot. "Bzin!" - and again there was the smell would. Co messy soiled brief on nose Vugluskra, having paper Turing, grew tostyy as a bottle of of port a massive rg. Masha is kind of searching even looked at it on his creation, and thought: What that if would on the edges of the nose rose fingernails, then would very even cue artsy the.

Ah, lived, come to mean, flies. In bumblebees. You ask - why in bumblebees? A I answer: A here is so in bumblebees and lived! Bees do all skedaddled somewhere, day their there is no, two. Ah little whether that could happen? Can their the bear you, and I afield know? Ah here is. Flies there and settled. A that? The heat, stiff, honey again same. And one by the sand fly once so miles between nalopalas on night looking (I perishing not know, that they there noted), that spinning what something have it building plants were bought happened, or there puke suddenly wanted (usual deal). Ah she in tooth yo 'face. - something and had poked - breathe. A there moon shines, and so recognized, a bitch, huge slice of sugar and reminds. A fly even 4000m2 as well as quite life become obvious. And here is she, to come to mean, look away, has become thought prevents to think. Pro moon, pro sugar, whether he running some goddamn permits down. And okholodamshi, and soskuchivshis on companies, she back meddled,, and has become talk prevents to wage (and in his gut something gnawing, ah she type talk something and masks). Something like, nourished German, here is. Moon here is. Big, a bitch. Not otherwise as from sweet that. And went, and went, good language with eight degrees freedom. TAKOGO naraskazyvala, that recognized modicum wait, modicum still what do! Ah fell asleep all. A next morning has our a fly ktoy something in side m kiddin politely - get up, get up, nourished German, Blimey s left, people awaits. By the sand fly eyes wiped the (dusty, they OK have flies not are closed) - what people, what awaits? It turned out - yesterday all, a bitch, sagitirovala fly UL started moon Frozen Cocktails, because as it's just gonna spoil still! A far, stupidly.? People, he ezhli what conceived, so modicum you he shoves you, beat in half - exercise, like, whale. Large image pasta from a tube of each, - back not even tend. Ah flew of - ahead our by the sand fly (type a path goes out,), next the entire a flock, even 4000m2 as well as sun not in sight. A as with flies the latest dream gone on refreshment, she lo and behold to the top - Moon Illusion something and footprint of existence of. Wanted say that here is, nourished German, dozhuzhzhalis, outran the fat fuck our shone! Yes's come to her senses, after all will say - you same and full-figured gals ate, its' cept you no one hasn not saw (flies something at night sleep!) Nu okay, fly to the top the entire kodloy, the sun the head of the Dazzling, not in sight nor at, and only this a fly and need to! Here is, says, one't, i.e. American), there already! A itself thinks, it is time get out of here. A get out of here and have nowhere, the bottom kind of a rising mukhovaya the armada's still out (this neighboring flies, crowned such concourse of, immediately, too, on two waiting lists ranked - moon there is) fly - nothing not vidyut, sweep - not t notice! Ah the sun shining's got the itch, have flies spinning pull off this little in anybody become obvious, weakness such a around the the body. Koroche there is no longer a this our flies, ah and dreams made it navoznoe! A the rest fly, although already with natugoy.

Source: http://smeshnoe.info

JUlja, that do you say? :) (this I mean in mind s signature):

Hunt on-hunts

Formidable inquisitor, you know, whistling critics, Maria , cursory mournfully population villages.
From glance such a, usually, population blednelo and povakhtno was widely seen as falling in celui, livestock, including sheep and horses, he launched osenyat themselves's sign of the cross, birds vision and trees bogolepno izgibalis.
But this village why something proved not quite normal - peasants not ``traditional eye, not looked scared and even as something podlenko laughed behind our hands at.
- Nu that, heretics, khristoprodavtsy, the Witches, sorcerers and other scum both from earth, as live? prischuriv eye svistyaschim whispers asked the Inquisitor.
- We're live know raise! Nervously smoke frankincense! gygyknul someone from crowds.
- A for such jokes you prize will! threatened the Inquisitor. Boots. Spanish. And a tie Colombian. Think remarkable will look on you, a bold nechastivets.
- Yes that on me time something spend? happily sang... peasant. you game taller though, right need a.
- hmm. Yes. Means so, peyzane. Propose a voluntarily to issue in gentle, thoughtful hands saint we have all available in available "emigrants cook, slaboveruyuschikh, inakomolyaschikhsya. Kind pint. lovingly turned the Inquisitor. A if there is no in available the and figs with them, although this, of course, so and degradation the entire villages. One have us perishing there is. The that frankincense smokes. Triviality, of course. But, I so think, if break the him couple of legs he cuts deep in faith. Can even in the monks goes then. Kha-kha. What this I? Will crawl in the monks, pile in mind. As he goes something, with broken with their feet?

Small are whinnying soldiers. Invizitor has laughed together with them and, in the height of the for festivity, sharply dumped his smile with faces. Laughable shears off as knife.
- Jesus Maria. look a little pale soldiers and synchronously the Cross.
A month with me the sub and the Asian Vatican on synchronous the imposition view will our. - with satisfaction thought the Inquisitor and returned mournfully to balustrade.
- Nu that, precious? Let us and further fudge-hunts? asked he.
- Chego their fudge they and so not get cold! garknuli from crowds.
Crowd being killed by taken to. Formidable inquisitor, you know has laughed with all and again sharply dumped joy of the with faces. Focus not worked.
A at all, of course, you are right. has sighed the Inquisitor. - Dont so need to. Ll the witches, 80? / and indeed to confess and themselves find on equitable Court. Let themselves repent,!
Crowd stubbornly kept quiet.
- I await the! Danish said the Inquisitor. Dont can same be so, to-hunts not it turned out at all in the height of the season. Ah?
- What we nukaem, svyaschenosluzhitel? withdrew from crowds miraculously the Beautiful woman in the black. Nu I voyne. And that?
- How that? lost uncanny ability speech the Inquisitor. How this that?! , well, grab a witch! , well, grab!
- In the blackbirds'll turn! have dumped soldiers voyne. What for manners? What me of the lack I itself withdrew. Equivocate entirely and fully. Is ready incur well-deserved punishment.
- Uh. And you in fact voyne, that whether? closely looked the Inquisitor in green eyes Witches. What OK you so pirated something, and?
- inborn I have. shook hands with them shrug our shoulders Witch. Yes and whom prevents something? Big deal.
- Yes as same. As this whom prevents? choked for sure the Inquisitor. Milk stew in his juices, brute suffer. Yes from you same.
- That's a bloody lie. From me nothing not stew in his juices. And not suffer no one. Let us now all-hunts under one-size or. view Witch. I can, of course, under desire, do so to sour and dead, but desires such a there is no. And not controversial of.
- Javadxan. All ??? can! struck the Inquisitor. how much it is witchcraft bogomerzkim their!
- This is for you witchcraft. We call this governance probabilities. objected that Witch. Veroyatnostey many. Even you can manage rescuers PHOENIXTM of them. We bad listeners manage even miniscule. Here is you and the entire the difference.
- This is now already mantra began? forewarned the Inquisitor and squeezed used in the hands of.
- Gnnnh. For the, Middle Ages. indeed Witch. That tell, you to catch a cold can? At all to catch a cold, I mean in mind?
- Nu, of course. All in the hands of God. Serving to the Lord, I can and not saved themselves.
- That. And to not to catch a cold you what one takes? Ah? Dress, is true? asked Witch.
- That's right. Of course. Wine nagretoe still very well. nodded the Inquisitor.
- A that OK you dress, wine are you drinking, times all in the hands of God? soschurilas Witch. You likely operating. Maxing out the likelihood to remain healthy and diminish it the likelihood ache. Simple example. Don?
- Of course. And about than this says? to inquisitor why something was interestingly look in green eyes the Witches.
- A now imagine, that someone keeps managing this to do better than you. Ah, suppose, now minimal chance, that you'll catch a cold strongly. 'll be laid up even. Almost under death regulation. ???? right now. So after all? exploration likely continued Witch.
- So. Warmly now. nodded the Inquisitor and, instantly same, in anybody his as if exploded something.
Head little dizzy, strongest advance heat jungle juice spilled around the body, its feet podlomilis and the Inquisitor fell on land.
- Got it now? green eyes again was completely covered all. A now you're dying, have you a strong heat. What is the likelihood, that through second you then become absolutely well?
--Kha. coughed since passed list the Inquisitor and suddenly sensed themselves absolutely healthy.
This is witchcraft!! has cried he with land. Grab a witch!
- This is governance probabilities. quietly answered Witch. The only chance of moreover, that soldiers your instead carry yours orders, decide to dance was so same mizerna, as their nachitannost, but she ??? was. And you other on them this same the ballet!
Crowd was laughing hysterically and rukopleskala very funny. The fawning and movements soldiers. Formidable inquisitor, you know and himself has laughed.
- mean you. The likelihood, that they dance talk, not look a global laughingstock was averted wasn not there is? asked he the Hexenbiest. Illy, for example, that they routing for can sample stewed vine leaf for yours a fire, right now?
- Over can sample stewed vine leaf the likelihood more. answered Witch. Assumed burn ???? Not believed?
- Poveril, of course. Painful for perishing convincing examples. nodded the Inquisitor. A not burn not can. Me then the most will press in fuel play. Not leave in survivors a witch the so written. Cannot be not burn.
- I understand. agreed to Witch. A you don, that the likelihood, that now you and soldiers chase killed lightning there is? Ah or still something. For example, that soldiers, in an attack of frenzy decide burn you, not me? Or that rain not will give the bonfire catch on fire? And?
- I understand, of course. edges said the Inquisitor. Only something me says, that you agree to Overlord on's. After all not first same a witch we let's burn the. Although, if you not're lying, them not was given as labor avoid an inquisition.
- A you're a smart feller. respectfullys Witch. The first Joe not was stupid. 's have us assembled on the edge of villages. Shall go?
- my. said the Inquisitor.

They has been going in companies dancing through soldiers and familiar, across semblance to thus 26C, inhabitants.
- Chego wondered? asked Witch.
- Interesting is obtained. The Witches, they and until Santa we have were, is true? asked the Inquisitor.
- That's right. And forever for them hunted. has nodded her Witch. were heated with, had been burned in demonstrations, started fed.
- And the Witches always could avoid this. continued the Inquisitor. I submit, that you then vozrozhdaetes as something. Otherwise sense there is no. Is true?
- A you smart. somebody Witch. Well done.
- A. And why you this? This same painful for, perhaps? formulated finally the Inquisitor.
Voyne giggled and dreamt on the inquisitor closely. Then she got up on chicks and reached out until his ukha.
- removes cellulite. Don? In some point life the likelihood, that removes cellulite have women will pass, becomes equal zero. whisper to Witch. Easy resurge anew.
- Hmm. And we you why then? asked Invizitor. you same and themselves you can in any moment themselves as something strangle? Or samovozgoretsya for example.
- Svanito. laughed Witch. A show? And universal attention?
And happily laughing Witch just popped in to on the firewood and itself've become attached to a wooden post covered.

http://frumich.livejournal.com/224357.html

A little bit humor

New books

The publishing house "I - muschinko" offers:

"1001 a fairy tale-the director in aid ostensibly zaderzhavshimsya at work."
"Dominant role alcoholic-beverage drinks in preliminary kisses."
"German-Russian vocabulary for translators porn films." Volume of 1 page.
"Woman. Exploitation of, tuning and renovating. "
"That wants woman", is 25.
"Give two! Advice sommelier. "
"As earn faster, than she spends."
"The manager diagnosis or form of existence matter."
"As won't get press in beer."

New books first "Blondinko":

"Life after shopping."
"Sandwich ???? this realistically."
"Nanotechnology in transglyuonnoy genomodifikatsii for Dummies."
"Pryntsy. Habitats, technique fishing and crosses. "
"Popingovyy shlyoping, as a means influence on children."
"Visual definition of income interlocutor."
" s tears, snot and blackmail. Secrets a happy marriage. "
"These pieces." Instructions on use of that household technology.
"As stop fear vacuum cleaner and obtain pleasure from cleaning."
"Preparation for visit by on filling the and car service. Advice by. "
L. BC Tolstoy, "War and the world." Certificate-colors.

Oleg Mikhaylets

THAT MEANS "e-a dog, too"?

A few days ago, gesture--even while speaking on the telephone with remaining truly Japanese, I with horror discovered, that not can to dictate worded email. The, that @ la Russe is called dog , and speak English at , I, of course, knew. But for ten years studying Japanese language me nor has never met a badge of @ on-in Japanese, even in's vocabulary he not outlined. They paint, I prodiktovala its worded speak English, under this Japanese raze not expressed his astonishment. Did they have no own name dogs ? After this, of course, I decided remedy the gaps and to know, as our smallness helpfulness call on other languages.

Start, of course same, had to with studying history the emergence of this mark. For answer on this question I turned to Anglo-Russian entsiklopedicheskomu dictionary made on e-technology, in which referred, that symbol of @ is skoropisnym option English an at.

That same concerns, scientists, have pursued research speaking of this mark, then, for example, Frenchman Denise Muzerelli suggested, that @ emerged in a result another the tilt in authored, when merchants France and Germany began to burn icon `.

American scholar Berthold Ullman has advanced assumption, that a badge of @ was invented medieval monks for cuts of Latin words ad , which often of Holy in as a universal words, that of on , in , in respect and camping on P.

Italian specialist history language Giorgio Steybail found documents XV century, in which symbol of @ been used to mark the measures volume of amphorae (in latino- Spanish's vocabulary anfora translated as arroba - measure weight equal 12.5 kg.)

History the emergence of a sign in end led me to conclusion, that symbol of @ there is with XV century - as in Spanish-Arab, so and in the Greek-Romance languages - in as a commercial symbol of a, deployed to inception units measure product.

All known, that @ is symbol of email and is used for division of behalf of user from behalf of host. The first this icon applied a leading engineer companies BBN Technologies Ray Tomlinson in 1971. On the keyboard this delete .It English pretext at.

Frankly, I never and nowhere not 133333334 use this mark elsewhere, except electronic street address, however on the first model mechanical print yiooceanoia, symbol of @ already participated.

So, have different peoples world symbol of @ dialling on computer equally, and is written words and is pronounced differently. Moreover, his name on slang, too, is different, but that characteristically, most users see in dog pet.

The British, Americans, the French, Italians call @ Esoteric Tradition. Africans, the Dutch, Poles, Germans prefer to call his a hot monkey tail. The Danes can say an elephant proboscis directed downward at , Norwegians swine tail , the Chinese - mouse after all , and Hungarians - journal as. Russians why something call this a badge of dog, not far war--often reluctant from us Finns - cat.

But not all see only animals. Also among slengovykh names absolutism are seen. Delicacies.

For example, the Swedes symbol of @ call bun with cinnamon , Israelis - of aubergine , and Czechs seledochnyy Rollmops.

Here is what interesting name people have come up with for this symbol of a, which each of us uses daily.

Ah, and that concerns Japanese. They use, attomark and no associations with animals have them a badge of @ not causes.

Alexander January 1945

wrote:

HSIIDC why somethingcall this a badge of dog

And indeed, why? :confused:

wrote:

A indeed, why?

But because this icon firma from street address as doggy on top and for master.

wrote:

A indeed, why?

wrote:

A because this icon firma from street address as doggy on top and for master.

The good and the Beautiful version of +

There are truly entsiklopedicheskaya article (if not decisional laziness revere) on the subject:

Rodoslovnaya the most known in world das @ meeting.

Understandable, that brothers our smaller we love not only for porodistost. However, they we their in the Monetary equivalent exclusively on pedigree. Ah, tell on the mercy of, what can be the price have the Mutts, in blood which can and flowing blood a hundred and more breeds. But purity, purity breed this all or almost all. Understandable, that man all and the entire transfers from world real in the world virtual. So, for example, quite recently I learned, that there is scientific research (and highly deep) about pedigree the most known in world dogs - symbol of a @, which embodies an not only e-, not only the Internet - technology, but all information-communications technology in a whole. In frequency mentioning this a badge of confidently enters in among the the most demanding occupation symbols digital era, and on results measure daily use he without doubts is worth on first place, ahead of booming even such perpetual symbols elite and familiar as $ or * * virginal symbols, to represent Adam and the Eva (boy and girl). Even the holy trinity of the Almighty networks the Internet w w w (a threefold double defective) and the has lagged on popularity from symbol of a @, which we call dog and author Lars Amend based.

Not remember where and when I read, that any symbol of and breath in world has its a cosmopolitan and even is a magical significance, and that cannot be regurgitated use (write, to read, paint and camping on P.) any had symbols and be given aloud any mantra and at all sounds. In this ties even there is such the sayings, as not... think what you in vain name of Messrs. his, or pip you on language . Try deal in pedigree symbol of a @ , and the what bountiful

So, opening appears vocabulary acronyms Snc and are reading the next definition of symbol of a @ : @ - at sign (a badge of commercial at ). Separator, shaping Lebanese in IGAM email name of user from host - behalf of (for example, user @ hostname). A badge of at can be found on many keyboard; he encrypted as an isolated symbol, code ASCII 40 HEX (each figure and a badge of alphabet is rendered has been fragmented binary signs international tables signs ASCII - American Standard Code for Information Interchange), REM. Author). This simple, but are ingenious artifice Rhea Tomplinsona (Ray Tomplinson) allows users email easily remember electronic street address. Centimeters. e-mail. So, I learned, that there is name of particular human, which directly contributed rise to breed dogs @ . However, blizzcon.com in more to an ancient (launched even 4000m2 as well as in 2000 - on measure the Internet history this already the past century) Noveyshiy Anglo-Russian appears vocabulary on modern e-technology , find more they and diverse reading of symbol of a @ : Skoropisnyy option English an at . Is used in as a commercial and a special cuts with importance prepositions: on (for example: @ $5 on five dollars ), on (for example: @ 1kGts on frequency 1 kHz or mostitsky @ mail.ru the user under name mostitsky on domain mail.ru ), under (for example: 256 cell therapies @ 600x800 256 flowers under resolving 600x800 pixels) . Javadxan, so here is where dog compared, it turns out symbol of @ been used long and not only to mark the email. That concerns dogs , indeed do name symbol of a @ on slang, then it turns out, that this symbol of has ????? people its name: Dog, tell Abe, a squiggle, of aubergine, tail, ancient, bob (brought from above named dictionary). That concerns strudel or beaver is native to , then if honestly not never not heard, to @ someone so called, but that concerns not upominaemoy in official's vocabulary Bugs You Most About or cats , then heard in execution as Russians users, so and representatives northern countries - Finland.

So, my research led us to understanding moreover, that @ - this is not only dog, that there is concrete man, which applied this symbol of for use in-mail and that @ universal pretext, under aid which humanity long already denoting very even different notions. 's try-deeper and wider. In depth of centuries and in trees and geographical, practical and folklore use of symbol of a @ . K2Climb.net in domestic library entitled network the Internet, find disparate historical data, hypothesis and disputed assertions.

First, the search origins of symbol of a @ shed until they are taken us, at least, in XV age. Second, indeed Ray Tomlinson was thereby man, who chose symbol of @ in as a separator between name user and name hostname in syntax street address email. And, third, have different peoples world symbol of @ dialling on computer equally, is written words differently, and the saying goes on jargon (slang) so differently, that is worth only be surprised ethnic and an associate fantasies, population our planet.

Start from depth centuries.

What appeared the first per cage, egg or symbol of @ ?

I not would not be surprised, if in so-distant, but bright future bent or broken, that ancient Indians Maya, or not less ancient thus priests used symbol, resembling on nachertaniyu a modern @ . Indeed, above than highly-respected Ray Tomlinson authorized preference symbol @ , this symbol of as least should was already be on the keyboard, have him already was what something another concrete purpose. Arises dilemma that appeared the first per cage, or egg. Still 70 years ago American scholar Berthold Ullman has advanced assumption, that a badge of @ was invented medieval monks. In his view, this a badge of needed, them in as a reduction of Latin words ad , which often of Holy in as a universal words, that of on , in , in respect and camping on P. All was as today, but only in interpretations from English an at , not of Latin ad . Real evidence, confirmatory hypothesis Mr. of Polotsk and Ullmana, according to researchers enough scanty, and because until recently, most linguists believed, that symbol of @ has more later origins, and emerged somewhere in the eighteenth century in as a symbol of a, we the cost of units of product. To paraphrase on Kartseva, can be was would write: 3 cancer @ 5 rubles, or 5 Goose or Whooper Swan @ 3 ruble . Three cancer on five rubles, or five Goose or Whooper Swan, but on three ruble. But yesterday , indeed do in the eighteenth century.

French researcher Denise Muzerelli at all believes, that this symbol of emerged in a result another slant (or the tilt) in authored, when icon `, style leadership in French and German merchants, began to hasty write as @. Here is, already emerge French and German Footsteps in history our dogs. Nourished German, reluctant merchants, wrote, as more convenient with InternetCELL was, here is you and the entire the etymology this mark. That OK in some least this grimly and modern : Nourished German, quickly-quickly wrote at , and broke a @. Rightly move further.

The other (already Italian) specialist history language Giorgio Steybail from of Rome University, found Venetian commercial documents, post-dated cheques roughly 1,500 year, in which symbol of @ been used to mark the measures volume of amphorae or any another vessel. In reaffirming its hypothesis, Giorgio Steybail even found description of symbol of a @ in latino- Spanish's vocabulary even 4000m2 as well as 1492 year, in which the word Amphora (anfora) initially translated as arroba (arroba) measure weight, equal roughly 12.5 kg. This word, quite possibly, happened from Arab ar-roub, which, again same, meant some unit measure, namely quarter-. Feel a planetary the scale of the the emergence of and use of symbol of a @ ? Here is you already and French, German, Italian, Spanish and even Arab traces. Recent research show, that symbol of @ there is with XV century as in Spanish-Arab, so and in the Greek-Romance languages in as a commercial symbol of a, deployed to inception units measure product, truth in different regions he meant different magnitude. I not would not be surprised, that further research even more deepen historical roots and broaden range use symbol of a @ . Imagine in the future international conference scientists-etimologov, TyreSafe under a common the motto of If @ (reality) on Mars . If reality on the fighting top, there is no whether reality on the fighting top, until no one not known. However, it known, that even on the first model mechanical print yiooceanoia, newly issued company Underwood in 1885 year symbol of @ already participated! The little dog @ managed survive under all modifications and deficiencies far devices more 80 years, and even fall into the standard set of computer symbols. Talk about this much detail.

& symbol of a @ , in narrative of to-mail.

Specialists history high technologies (there is already and such), diverge in determining accurate dates birth email. Most believe that this 1971 year, and for point of reference takes into the fact, that 30-year-old American the computer engineer Ray Tomlinson (concern about trembling hands research and development center companies Bolt Beranek and Newman, which had government contract on work, associated with creation of networks understand, its predecessor Internet), sent the first electronic letter. If be precise, him managed send the first in history electronic message on worded (owned him same), recorded at the other mouse. Himself Ray Tomlinson called this action rapid capture (quick hack), but today principle, beginning them, all call e-mail. Returning to the our dog. So here is, precisely Ray Tomlinson was thereby man, who chose symbol of @ in as a separator between name user and name hostname in syntax street address email. For order to messages unfiltered until caregiver mail mailbox at the other computer in networks understand (network, which officially is considered it the Internet), Tomlinson entrusted-think principled scheme addressing, which would identification not only recipients, but and computers, on which were their postal boxes are. For implementation this tasks Tomlinson needed, separator, and his, in general something, the casual choice fell on a badge of @ . However, choice was not so perishing accidental. Himself Tomlinson lays its choice symbol of a @, those, that needs was choose on the keyboard absolutely the standard a badge of, which could not to meet nor in one behalf of and, respectively, avoid confusion in this ties. That OK this choice proved unfortunate, because later 33 year e-doggy is the most popular symbol of era, no one is experiencing hardship with his use of, but about replace his on any other there is no even and speech.

Little who knows, but doggy @ , slightly was not rotted away immediately after birth. Deal in is, that system addressing with use of symbol of a @, is famously worked on Tenex - s operating system, which in the time was used in Bolt Beranek (companies, where worked Ray Tomlinson). However, in the time been the mouthpiece used by several competing transaction systems, used on computer in networks understand, and on machines with s operating system Multics operating system, where would nor would narrow symbol of @, he always was interpreted as team to remove current string , that made set of networked electronic street address impossible. This led to bitter struggle, equal size with more late-feuds between platforms Mac and PC, which ended only through ten years after amending changes in software Multics operating system. And, thank god.

Remains add, that the most the first network address was tomlinson @ BBN-tenexa, and domain enlargement, such as .com and .net , not to mention national suffiksakh, type .uz , were introduced only later few years. Incidentally, himself the author first electronic letters, Ray Tomlinson, not remembers his content, perhaps he simply received simply the word test. Who then knew, that he exacts the World history.

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Mar 4 2008 22:37:16)

And here is even:

http://shkolazhizni.ru/img/content/i9/9680.jpg

A few days ago, gesture--even while speaking on the telephone with remaining truly Japanese, I with horror discovered, that not can to dictate worded email. The, that @ la Russe is called dog , and speak English at , I, of course, knew. But for ten years studying Japanese language me nor has never met a badge of @ on-in Japanese, even in's vocabulary he not outlined. They paint, I prodiktovala its worded speak English, under this Japanese raze not expressed his astonishment. Did they have no own name dogs ? After this, of course, I decided remedy the gaps and to know, as our smallness helpfulness call on other languages.

Start, of course same, had to with studying history the emergence of this a sign.
For answer on this question I turned to Anglo-Russian entsiklopedicheskomu dictionary made on e-technology, in which referred, that symbol of @ is skoropisnym option English an at.

That same concerns, scientists, have pursued research speaking of this a sign, then, for example, Frenchman Denise Muzerelli suggested, that @ emerged in a result another the tilt in authored, when merchants France and Germany began to burn icon `.

American scholar Berthold Ullman has advanced assumption, that a badge of @ was invented medieval monks for cuts of Latin words ad , which often of Holy in as a universal words, that of on , in , in respect and camping on P.

Italian specialist history language Giorgio Steybail found the documents, XV century, in which symbol of @ been used to mark the measures volume of amphorae (in latino- Spanish's vocabulary anfora translated as arroba, they weight equal 12.5 kg.)

History the emergence of mark in end led me to conclusion, that symbol of @ there is with XV century - as in Spanish-Arab, so and in the Greek-Romance languages - in as a commercial symbol of a, deployed to inception units measure product.

All known, that a badge of @ is symbol of email and is used for division of behalf of user from behalf of host. The first this icon applied a leading engineer companies BBN Technologies Ray Tomlinson in 1971. On the keyboard this delete .It English pretext at.

Frankly, I never and nowhere not 133333334 use this a sign elsewhere, except electronic street address, however on the first model mechanical print yiooceanoia, symbol of @ already participated.

So, have different peoples world symbol of @ dialling on computer equally, and is written words and is pronounced differently. Moreover, his name on slang, too, is different, but that characteristically, most users see in dog pet.

The British, Americans, the French, Italians call @ Esoteric Tradition. Africans, the Dutch, Poles, Germans prefer to call his a hot monkey tail. The Danes can say an elephant proboscis directed downward at , Norwegians have swine tail, the Chinese - mouse after all , and Hungarians - journal as. Russians why something call this a badge of dog, not far war--often reluctant from us Finns - cat.

But not all see only animals. Also among slengovykh names absolutism are seen. Delicacies.
For example, the Swedes symbol of @ call bun with cinnamon , Israelis - of aubergine , and Czechs seledochnyy Rollmops.

Here is what interesting name people have come up with for this symbol of a, which each of us uses daily.

Ah, and that concerns Japanese. They use, attomark and no associations with animals have them a badge of @ not causes.

the Bible future

1 In the early was word, and word was 2 Bytes, and more nothing not was.

2 And thy God unit from zero, and saw, that this well.

3 And said God: Yes will data, and became so.

4 And said God: Yes gather data every in its place, and created floppy disks, and drives, and CDs containing.

5 And said God: Yes will computers, to was far keep trotting out floppy disks, and drives, and CDs containing, and has created computers, and has named their Khardom, and thy hard from software.

6 software same still not was, but God quickly is reformed, and created programs big and small, and told them: Then and razmnozhayte, and fill out entire memory.

7 but ARGUMENTY to Him create programs very, and said God: Will create programmer on way of and image our, and yes buoyed over computers, and over programs, and over data. And created God programmer, and has lodged his in his EC, to worked in it. And lead He programmer to tree directories, and commanded: From any the catalogue can launch programs, only from the catalogue Windows not having, for's mas let-.

8 And said God: Not well the programmer be one, nioai?ei him user, respectively him. And took He have programmer bone, in is not was brain, and created user, and led his to the programmer; and has named software programmer his heavy user. And sat they both under performed dosom, and not were ashamed.

9 Bill was craftier all animals ??. And said Bill yuzeru: Truly whether said God: Not run no software? And said'm a do-er: Anyone software we can launch, and only from the catalogue Windows not can, for's mas let-. And said Bill yuzeru: Let us debate about taste oysters with those who their ate! In day, when run Windows, chase as gods, for one click mouse'll make, that anywhere. And saw'm a do-er, that Windows are pleasant for eye and vozhdelenny, because make unnecessary knowledge, and put their on its computer; and then said the programmer, that this with steeply, and he, too, put.

But how And went to software programmer seek fresh driver, and called God to the programmer and told him: Where you? Software programmer said: 't seek fresh driver, for there is no their under performed dosom. And said God: Who you said pro driver? Perishing not You close program whether you Windows? Software programmer said: 'm a do-er, which You me gave, said, that henceforth wants programs only under Windows, and I their put. And said God yuzeru: That this you made? 'm a do-er said: Bill may have seduced me.

0B And said God Bill: For what you made, accursed you pre all besties. And all beasts warlord, and enmity I put thine between you and programmer: He will scold you, I do bad words, and you regulation sell him Windows.

0c Yuzeru said: Givin 'you mourning s and istoschu might your, and regulation enjoy buggy programs, and not you can live without programmer, and he would be ascendant over you.

0D the programmer same said: For what listened user, damned computers for you; glitches and viruses harnessed they you; with mourning regulation muck out their in days work your; in having faces his regulation to debug code its.

0E And deported the God their from its EC, and put parole on entry.

0F General protection fault

Source: http://smeshnoe.info

Greetings all! Thought came in Saturday on the morning: And who in this moment that reads? :writing:

Ashamed say, but from the artistic literature nothing weeks two accurately. 'm getting ready and am on serious books, that is called day and night. Yesterday has bought journal "the universe" and the once even view, not the that to read. But nothing, through week in vacation can will emerge of the junior :) North Koreas latest, that I smiled in June was Byron "Don Giovanni." I his for themselves opened. Incidentally, on connecting sun with tend me out proposal write scenario Don Juan too for our local theater, above the scale. Utterly a wild for me proposal. Not know with what they decided, that I becomes write scenarios and at all I have pen. But theme me are interested in and toxic on photos different Don Zhuanov curiously authors needed for reading. But in ties with employment had to all postpone. Homes on the table heap books, gained on vacation old good Strugatsky, fiction and Don Zhuany :crazyfun:

And now. Maybe, you read Dovlatov. Perhaps, me, too, should be ashamed, camping on K. Read first time. Kommentirovt not d, camping on K. In my opinion Dovlatov or is perceived, or not. And if yes, then words little that will say. Feelings in this ties more.
Simultaneously read veryfun and this most informative graffical "Psychology faith" Granovskoy. A compelling work. So and nedochitanyy lies "Faust" Goethe :blush:.
Here is such here is "range of" :disappointed:

Helen wrote:

By the way, on connecting sun with tend me out proposal write scenario Don Juan too for our local theater, above the scale.

Lena, super! Of food, not give up on youdrea :flag:

Helen wrote:

Preparing and am on serious books, that is called day and night.

Strongly serious? Not secret that precisely?

Helen wrote:

gained on vacation old good Strugatsky, fiction and Don Zhuany

I, too, love Strugatsky, not strongly later only, there it's a bit bleak already.

Yolka wrote:

diminished read very fun and this most informative graffical "Psychology faith" Granovskoy.

Need to revere. And I today on the morning has "of the pipeline love" W. Levi. Reading with large gusto. Now in practical psychology is gathering traction quite pragmatic things (which, to be sure, need to use): Install there goal, lmagizing, voicemail view of the universe and camping on D. And Levi on this background, is perceived as kept Romantik, Oda goose pen in the midst of the narration the fuss. He whether, being poetic, nespeshen, quite outspoken, on time gives concrete ways for engineering problems and, importantly, nazyvet things their names, that is captivating.

And I has today to read book Irwin's loma "Liar on a couch." Several times postponed the, and here suddenly so got carried away, that bit backward for midnight. For me this, incidentally, tend not to. :) 304 the world opened, a new - the American reality + my therapists aren and their patients, fraud and camping on D. Received huge pleasure!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Artistic salon » Proza life