Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » With God in heart of » Prayer, which we selecting

Prayer, which we selecting

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

All are a good day! Thank you Nikolay, which proposed open this podforum. In fact, religion, belief, attitude to God or the Roman ranks a significant place in life each of us, what would religion we nor organization these. So here we will to discuss questions, with this associated? Denies whether religion astrology? Why ROC so set against the astrology? As you treat church and religion? That for you belief? In any gods you believe? Here can be write not only about Christianity, but and about the most different kofessiyakh: Musulmanstve, Buddhism, Meso-Paganism and camping on D. The only request, respected forumchane! Questions faith - subtle, so in this Forum request be especiallydiplomatic lest not injure transcends religious feelings.

Atheists, incidentally,, too, can be write, and the us, because atheists supposedly, already quite little remained :)

Ah and to start. Theme such a: "Prayer, which we selecting" (can be park texts).

All good 24-hour clock! :P

Rainbow wrote:
Thank you Nikolay, which proposed open this podforum.

On fact idea I have was much more modest, (I wanted to to talk to the pro prayer which we know and whom are clinging), but Rainbow have us man wider, here is and have podforum.

In their work, me often account for be in stressful situation (the private the plaque doctor) - cover me, in obschem- the not whom (if that happen will have respond very) and on this before complex itself mentally only ask that to God, . God bless me on labor comfort . And immediately comes calm and confidence in itself, and already intuitively feel, as goes Fangster. And this already gender - affairs, else deal technology.

In daily life sometimes read Bible, more just me like parables Eklesiasta.
Even a few years ago basic notions about religion I have boiled down to bible expression - if vote on the you on right-wing cheek uh, hold it left. And I understood so, if removal of in God the . Not resist to evil violence

But after communication with one, churchgoing special, opinion on this expense I have with steeply has changed. She me experience about how, that prayer overtaken by human possess big force and not so were innocuous, as seem, there is such that can be to read only with blessing cries.
Speech commanded about prayer the beating-ups. She me zadarila its - aaneaou, namolenaya.
Soon emerged case experience its force.
One thing time perishing very strapon electricians, then them the nor so, then this, treaty, verification, fines and camping on D. Before decisive visit to them I 3 times have read prayer, and about eyebrows deal dared even not in office have chief, they, why the with DCPl poured easy on kryltso- this the in February month. Enough was dozen words, that would they from me lost quite, despite all my omissions of and violations.

Later used force prayer still several times, truth action its, already not so heavily markedly, can, simply was accustomed, or already not so read.

Want ask you forumchane, can, have afterwards the same there is experience use of Ramadan, in household cleansers or in stressful situations.
And what you attitude to Belief in God, action Ramadan, reading Bible?

I think, this nor may seem strange for examining the astrology, and living Ideology, this I about itself.

Below here are the text prayer:

Recessional detention

Merciful my God, You once lips some Mosey, Jesus Naveen, paid a host day movement sun and moon, until people Israeli regularly between enemies their. With your prayer al-Yisa'e the prophet once hit siriyan, bluster their and again has cured their.

You once was revealed to the Isaiah: Here is, I will return ago on ten Steps solar shadow, which has passed the stairs Azakhovym, and has returned the Sun on ten Steps the stairs, on which it undeniably gorgeous looks. You once lips the prophet of Ezekiel zatvoril an abyss, pulled over - by rivers, paid water.

And You once post and pray serving the prophet Your Daniel were hogging the rounds Lions in'm busting my. And now stall and slow it down until blagovremeniya all agenda around challenges me about my the movement of, firing regulations, departure, exile. So and now razrushi evil in your reality and demands all condemning me. So and now it's point spiritual blindness on eyes all vosstayuschikh on me and on enemies my.

Not You whether was Hand to the Apostle John Paul: Talk less and not stop now, for I with you, and no one will make you of evil. Open Gabay hearts all dueling good and dignity the Church Christ. So yes not will stop the rounds My for "- unholy and for 109 metres of the Righteous and all curious affairs Your own. And yes granted all good beginnings our and desires.

To you, sensible and prayer books of God, our assertive predstateli, once with soul force their Ramadan retard invasion of the foreigners, approach act was, destroyed evil agenda people, zagrazhdavshie the rounds Lions, now only ask that I with pray serving my, with my asylum procedure.

And You, Rev. the great Elliy Egyptian, once ogradivshiy in range's sign of the cross place settlements Student his, has enjoined him instead to name's the Lord's and not fear henceforth demonskikh temptations. That you protect house my in which I live, in range Ramadan Your own and save his from Fire would subspec into zapaleniya, thieves attacks and any of evil and of fear.

And You, Rev. father Poplie Bambyce, once between neprestannoyu pray serving ten days demon bound immobilized and not outcomes go nor day, nor at night: Now around and homes my keep. - for ogradoyu his all soprotivnye forces and all khulyaschikh name of of God and will despise me.

And You, Reverend the Virgin Piama, once with soul force prayer ostanovivshaya movement their way ruin inhabitants the villages, where lived, now put a lid all agenda enemies my, wanting ostracised me from cities this and ruin me: Not the stands them plunge to home this, stop their with soul force prayer its:

"My God, Justice view of the universe, You, which neugodna any is untrue, when come to year Recessional this, let Sacred Power will stop their on that spot, where so will their."

And You, the blessed God's fool Lavrenty Clement of Kaluga, moth God about me, as with derznovenie before Lord predstatelstvovat about suffering from and upon. Moth God about me, yes would shield He me from and devilish.

And You, Rev. Vasily Gheorghievici, accomplish their prayer - prohibition over children carrying out attacks on me and go ahead and move all scheme also the Devil's from me.

And you, all Baha'i Holy land the Russian, apparent with soul force Ramadan their about me all Evil One speaks through him enchantment, all the Devil's agenda and scheme also - hit me and ruin me and commons my.

And You, the great and rampant the guardian, (angel) Mikhail, fiery sword posechi all in your reality enemy kind of human and all accomplices his, wanting ruin me. Wait were indestructible on safeguards homes this all living in him and just commons his.

And You, Vladychitse, not in vain-called "Indestructible wall", whether for all warring against me and impressment and mean trick to do me, truly a certain an impediment and its unbroken wall, Kraft getretenen me from any of evil and of violent obstoyaniy.

My God God bless!

Nikolai.

Last edited by (Aug 22 2007 21:25:44)

All Hi!

http://www.francis.ru/spirituality/pray … maria.html

Note on prayer under number 4.

Good 24-hour clock, respected forumchanki and forumchane!

And my attention attracted article Permanent diaconate Andrei Kuraeva http://www.pravmir.ru

Can be, even whom it will be interesting?

What there is no in bible.

We know, that culture Middle Ages was Christian. And that means, that in its basis of lay in the Bible. And here is in basis of Bible lies announcement about how, that only relevant communication (religion) is the link souls and God. God Bible nadmiren, i.e. nadkosmichen. He not part of space and not agency his the elements. He not the Sun, and, plausible sun. He not Long, and Creator moon.

Biblical prophets warn from of idolatry, i.e. from of worship the, that tvarno, the, that not-God. Pagan same in every natural process assumes soul and action some a little tin god. To wean people from folk religion-Animist all full of the gods , the Bible decides in sacrifice religion bring aesthetics. Not soak it in world, not get carried away them. First Partzuf, that the world and God not one thing and the same and that your the first love must be exhorts Creator. Nor one landscape SCARY DOLLS!!, nor one portrait there is no on pages Bible. Its the world created rather engineers, than by artists: There is regulation, as build Noah's an ark. But there is no his describe. There is regulation, as build the Yasukuni Solomon, but there is no impressionistskikh descriptions about how he "even." There is description of how in six days was built the world, but there is no describe warming this world.

There is no in Bible astral myths, which so organichny in world pagan religions. There is no narratives about how, far moves away the Sun on night, whose happy face here on the moon, about who ever shed his milk on the Milky with and about how, from whom same have G-the Bear... so emerged Contest. So that, when Christianity canceled to the most feral myths to, I not'm laughing and not use swear, and not get out from themselves, I politely find, that identity cannot be considered full. (1)

Here is the text with the first pages Bible: And said God: Yes will you on my help cometh heavenly [ ]for secession days from night, and for signs, and since the, and days, and s; and yes will they lamps and the on my help cometh heavenly, to shine on land. And became so. And created God two you great: Shone greater, for governance day, and shone less, for governance at night, and stars; and put their God on my help cometh heavenly, to shine on land, and manage day and at night, and separate light from of darkness are apparent. And saw God, that this well. And was evening, and was morning: Day the fourth (Household. 1, 1419).

About than he? Nu, that for question: Of course, this bible myth about creation sun, moon and stars. And here is and not of course. This not myth, and a debate in with a myth. In Egypt and Babylon, The Phoenician and canaan the Sun and Long this the greatest gods. With perspective bible author their religious status so maloznachitelen, that even on names their can be not to call. So two you. Two cribs for people, to those knew, when on what work need to exits and when to glorify Single God, who founded a these light bulbs. The, that in this the text not are words the Sun and Long means, that this profaniruyuschiy the text. The, about than myths talked room-language, about how the Bible at all refuses to mention, defiantly shifting to engineering terminology: A still have installed a architect two systems lighting one basic (" in the early days "), and another safty (" in the early night "). All! After this no inclination to worship the lights already not arises. You for people, not man for luminaries.

And more nothing about stars from Bible to know cannot be. That and will allow to Galileo remind inkvizitoram: In Bible even not are listed on names seven luminaries , and loath the Bible teaches us, as Overlord on the sky, not the, as pan out the sky.

So, precisely because, that God Bible nadkosmichen, the Bible not contains in itself main about the nature and its laws. This and makes biblical tradition extremely elastic in addressing issues science. For nothing so easily not consistent with that and new views as silence. The Bible same about the nature precisely speaks out.

But although religious man can to live, not with little interest in List of historical cosmologies, the usual man and those more a whole culture long without such do not can. Medieval culture also included in themselves set of cosmological destabilized. Where same she could their draw, if in Bible fall not contains? For the ???? ?????????? ?? their from his second source of the ancient heritage.

But after all this legacy not simply as early as. It still and pagan. And began centuries of session exorcism exile from cosmological destabilized pagan perezhitkov. One of the most meaningful moments was condemnation Averroists (aristotelikov) 7 March 1277 Propulsion Paris bishop on the Tampe. Among 219 anafematstvovannykh breakthroughs particularly for as for Souls astronomy point 92 th. He condemns those who teaches if celestial bodies move domestic principle, back there is soul; they move like zhivomu essence precisely soul of and its ustremlennostyu: Because as pet is moving, because seeks to something, so is moving and the sky.

And all same liela century in the West had run out of those, that itself Christian Church starters to turn into something amorfno-watermark. The Age of Renaissance this revival the birth. Roman Pope, uvlekayuschiesya goroskopami; scholars, in Class writings of more often sounds Aristotle, than apostle Paul. But XVI age this age reaction, healthy Christian reaction on temporary surrender Christian will and thought before baits of pagan, a hun and philosophical permissiveness that is. This age to the Reformation (and category: Counter-Reformation). This age greatest religious tension for entire history Western Europe. This age is by no means tries to issues faith. Science is born then, when in Europe zapolykhali religious war. Sekulyarizovannye , indifferent to religion peoples religious wars not lead.

Call the Lutherans Only the Scriptures was a protest not so much against church legends, how many against rabolepstvovaniya before prestige pagan philosophers. This sword, aimed not against John of Zlatoust, and against Aristotle and Hermes Trismegist. Not Christian dogmas has been tearing apart the reformation of your and rozhdayuschayasya science, and dogmas of pagan philosophy. The reference on Aristotle has become insufficient.

Dean just Andrei Kuraev http://www.pravmir.ru

Javadxan, Kuraev at all original writes. Nedogmatichnyy comrade, revere his interestingly.

All good time days! :thank_you:

All whether we observe commandment, I have not is obtained 4 zapoved- about transformation, the last time, years 10 so many want have time, what perishing here recreation in Sunday. :(

On Russian language (Sinodalnyy read more)
The text ten precepts on Sinodalnomu moves Bible, which was published in 1876 year. Ref. 20, 2-17.
1. I central, God your, Which put you from land Egyptian, from homes slavery; yes not will have you other gods pre face believed.
2. Not do itself idol and no images moreover, that on the sky above, and that on earth the bottom, and that in water below land; not worship them and not serve them, for the I of central, God your, God adherent, nakazyvayuschiy children for blame fathers until third and fourth kind of, act was I got, and Who Art the mercy of until thousands of childbirth it I got and removed from commandment My.
3. Not say behalf of God, God your, in vain, for central not will leave without punishment moreover, who utters name of His in vain.
4. Isklyuchenie day afternoon with utter clarity, to them or his; six days go and do [ ]prevents affairs your, and day seventh - Saturday to the Lord, God what you want: Not do in it no affairs nor you, nor son your, nor daughter your, nor worked your, nor a slave your, nor [ , , ]cattle your, nor Spaceman, which in dwellings your; for in six days created central the sky and land, Sea and all, that in them, and in day seventh whom the; loath blessed central day afternoon with utter clarity and meetings the his.
5. Esteem father yours and mother s, [ ]to lasted days your on earth, that central, God your, gives you.
6. Not emu prinadlezhaschiy.
7. Not debauch.
8. Not steal.
9. Not say false evidence on its yours.
10. Not wish homes its yours; not wish wife its yours, [ ], nor slave his, nor rabyni his, nor vola his, nor ass his, [ ], nothing, that have its yours.

Last edited by (Aug 30 2007 19:17:58)

wrote:

4. Isklyuchenie day afternoon with utter clarity, to them or his; six days go and do [ ]prevents affairs your, and day seventh - Saturday to the Lord, God what you want: Not do in it no affairs nor you, nor son your, nor daughter your, nor worked your, nor a slave your, nor [ , , ]cattle your, nor Spaceman, which in dwellings your; for in six days created central the sky and land, Sea and all, that in them, and in day seventh whom the; loath blessed central day afternoon with utter clarity and meetings the his

Nikolai, yes in Russia already years 20 in this sense guilty first. People, who in weekend signing dormant? :) And about "vola his, and ass his" :). vculhguiy

wrote:

4. Isklyuchenie day afternoon with utter clarity, to them or his; six days go and do [ ]prevents affairs your, and day seventh - Saturday to the Lord, God what you want: Not do in it no affairs nor you, nor son your, nor daughter your, nor worked your, nor a slave your, nor [ , , ]cattle your, nor Spaceman, which in dwellings your; for in six days created central the sky and land, Sea and all, that in them, and in day seventh whom the; loath blessed central day afternoon with utter clarity and meetings the his

Nikolai, yes in Russia already years 20 in this sense guilty first. People, who in weekend signing dormant? :) And about "vola his, and ass his" :). vculhguiy

Ah, at all something speech something not about leisure goes.

Day seventh - Saturday to the Lord, God what you want:

I, can, not rights, but understand this taboo so, that although would one day in week person should fully move away from by worldly occupational and to devote its time prayer, to clerical last, communicate verbally with God. After all far not all we its day or affairs are starting with prayer, yes and there is no such rules in Bible. And here is in Saturday - perishing whether kind :rtfm:
. And that, on-my, well and correctly. Modicum any spiritual discipline for us, sinners ghjk

All good time days! :thank_you:

Yolka wrote:

Nu, at all something speech something not about leisure goes.

Day seventh - Saturday to the Lord, God what you want:

I, can, not rights, but understand this taboo so, that although would one day in week person should fully move away from by worldly occupational and to devote its time prayer, to clerical last, communicate verbally with God. After all far not all we its day or affairs are starting with prayer, yes and there is no such rules in Bible. And here is in Saturday - perishing whether kind
. And that, on-my, well and correctly. Modicum any spiritual discipline for us, sinners

Yolka, think, you all correctly realize, and very it would be nice, if would have all us was opportunity although would one day in week, fully, a host day to devote rest, simply although would communicate verbally with nature, not to mention, that would
"Move away from by worldly occupational and to devote its time prayer, to clerical last, communicate verbally with God."
Personally I have so not is obtained, all work, Treat about family, House. Although many around suggest that work in voskresene- sin. But this as times those who and in Profsoyuznaya days the not peretrudyatsya. About spiritual discipline - with steeply said.
My same communication with God often confined to request bless me on labor comfort. Hasn't - reading Bible, like parables Ekliziasta. And still in
Me developed on its its ritual communication with by heaven. Want to share with you.
Late at night, (if night star), when relatives already sleep, I get out on open space and have been arguing visualize, specify that whether themselves on suggest that the. 'm relaxing, with breath, look reaching hands to rising stars. In this moment me always afflicts Majesty high point the sky. And in this moment mentally only ask that to God - my God, as big your creation, ftjjj and I so small, just a grain of sand,, in Ocean, but and I yours creation my God.
Am asking you not leave me without attention - enlighten, on, point on the path the true, let-forces and opportunity pass their living path "
Usually the case enough one treatment, that would time come a sense of relaxed, of calm, confidence in tomorrows bottom.
Of course, here can be said, that in my address to God, that the pagan,
But this my appeal, this personally my ritual. Usually me his lack.

And which paperwork with God you, expensive forumchanki and forumchane?

Last edited by (Aug 31 2007 20:08:53)

I have any a special a ritual of for prayer (or for conjures treatment) there is no. Of course, most optimal condition this something. But in principle, enter in state of involvement , reading prayer (not aloud) I can even when food in a route taxi. In, too, time, Id say honestly, volunteer in the flow of manages not always. Usually is obtained, but all-??? not each time. Apparently, in moments, when something strongly shifts attention on themselves (thought, for example, any not give contemplated) entry is blocked. Where I know, that became part ? A sense of absolutely a clear in area hearts and of the chest. The most the optimal for me Recessional - Father our. Incidentally, ironically, in church praying me visibly. Especially, if there many people.

Good time all!
Sorry, Jelka - immediately could not to answer. :(
Were complexity with using it, on opposition sun with Uranus. In Natale I have between them quadrature (disambiguation).

And theme this for me, too, very interesting.

Your words:

Of course, most optimal condition this something.

For me, in general, then - same. Ah and a sense of Khiva. Sometimes is born, when having a in living with Test Ban, (more with astrologers, but and sometimes with truly believers people, even if they and not attend the Yasukuni) that case very rarely.

will I know, that became part ? A sense of absolutely a clear in the hearts area and of the chest.

And I have, in my method, an ideal a sense of is expressed in is, that me as would omylo a net, warmest rain, and he remained on surfaces as would a shell, defensive wrap, which gradually dissolves. And within in this time serenity and calm.

Words, perhaps, 're so pale, that would cede such sensations.

Church have attended very rarely, unfortunately.

Dobryi day all.
I have was experience awareness of forces as icons of:
I drove forward in Visitors in Israel (1995), before trip went in Church and has bought the icon "an accidental joy", a small, in a path. Why precisely this not-know, then whether the other not was, then whether what, yes and not remember already. Remember another -vsplesk of emotions, feelings -i there have applied in of our moskvicha, and realized, that all, that was happening in my life go looking the very moment we split up with husband, so should was be and I must accept situation, that pro me "remember" and "like."
Since then some as icons of "Awesome Bar provide results even" me, but not immediately, gradually, garrets from situation, I "suddenly" seen precisely the contestant the icon, which could help. Now I have there are several "their" icons.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » With God in heart of » Prayer, which we selecting