Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Crisis middle age

Crisis middle age

Posts 21 to 40 of 106

Yura, bitter grunts filling ear the no! But, how I understood, Pops the not have burned desire take From children with a, when would leave from family! So what same problem we zamalchivavaem?! Problem failure men?

We zamalchivaem problem failure vnutrisemeynykh relations. The, who sees only male or female problems - not objective. Did no one except me not sees, that oiiiyiooue higher Helen a man not a drunkard some, but vast from family man, wishing create something new? He not is ablaze desire to care for their children, ah so let mother these children will force his this do. Or will remain toward the grieving "neodinochkoy", trying correctly nurture their children. Perhaps, if there is whom constantly to blame in "fragmented brand fate", then 100% - this will be daddy-villain. And here is here the she effeminate and not thought. What them to live with soznanem, that their father;? Can someone believes, that children need only good Pope with mom, but me well suits thought, that they will be "simply people" with their merit and defects.

Юра wrote:

so let mother these children will force his this do

You in an act, consider that this role women-force?!
And about how, that mother accuses father in the eyes of children, Helen nor words not told. And even can be a hundred times to say, that in breakup of the family to blame both, but increasingly same create "new" in family where you not utruzhdayut obligations and children, you have to admit it far easier. I not say, that woman not is to blame in breakup of the family, I say, that a man under any version MUST! Materially contain their children, after all have us many examples of became, when husband after divorce buys a new apartment, a new machine, but on (notary is committing 2000 r, speaking, that his contains a new wife! Conversation the mostly about how, that language can be grind how many anywhere, but if you not mission basic function human - nurture own child, have whether you moral right something teach other?

Галина wrote:

The Conversation the mostly about how, that language can be grind how many anywhere, but if you not mission basic function human - nurture own child, have whether you moral right something teach other?

Galina, we each other is famously understood, this is precisely I and wanted say.
Not accidentally, in conversation about crisis middle age, not to circumvent subject children and personal responsibility men and women. Men - new young wives and a new intimacy full-blown life, and women - civic participation and children. Goes so.
Incidentally, coming from their personal observations, still times will repeat personal experience, men, go and "forget" about their children. At least, so seems with-hand. Can be in psyche they and remember, but this not markedly on their living. Still question in our public and social arrangements. Many men with hard contain one family, not what that two. And still, in men there is such quality, as from falling under the "power" women with which in this moment lives. They strive to to please and value a new wife, price refusal from the former.

Helen, of course understood! :flag:
Here is precisely because, that my former slightly not such man, me simply draws to men responsible for their children! And here the stick beats other the end of me.

Галина wrote:

you in an act, consider that this role women-force?!

I believe, that role women already long invented precisely-tested. Force-nezastavlyat - this already from character depends. And note, Galina, I spoke only about spaces, mother and children (humans), and you bet question wider, camping on E. Add apartment, machines and (notary (things). Well, that we both are posing in center issue nurture own child. Poorly, that not all women can choose itself appropriately husband. On this sometimes men these enjoy.
And even. Moral rights there is no no one. This I understood even in school. There is what others want from whom the learn to.

Юра wrote:

And note, Galina, I spoke only about spaces, mother and children (humans),

And your people beings bestelesnye?! And them eat not need to? And live they in fictive world and them not need to dress? And what the disobedient even increasingly studio mugs for development children and the all (. You about than at all, Yura?! Even animals fed dependent offspring until a certain moment and note, if perishing not fed a she-, then modicum give it opportunity search feed and remain with their cubs!

Юра wrote:

Standard and Poor ', that not all women can choose itself appropriately husband

Юра wrote:

Skyfall this sometimes men these enjoy

Neato! In youth slang. This not men, and individual with of the hallmarks of male kind of.

Галина wrote:

. This not men, and individual with of the hallmarks of male kind of.

This it seems on the cry about aid.

Юра wrote:

This is it seems on the cry about aid.

Agree.

Да нет, не крик. Мне то как раз в жизни встречаются другие мужчины:ответственные за семью и детей даже при разводе. Потому что я один раз налетела на такого, который пользовался и хорошо уяснила урок!
Я не признаю мужчин, которые бросают детей, объясняя свои шаг тем, что больше не любят их мать, или которые мстят бывшей жене, ущемляя своих детей. Например, мой бывший однажды, когда я обратилась к нему за суммой денег на спортивный костюм для сына (1 сентября было на носу, я вернулась с сыновьями с юга и с деньгами был напряг), так он ответил дословно: А что твой (непроизосимый сленг),,,, не обеспечиваеь моих детей?  :crazyfun:
Так что мой крик только об одном: МОЙ путь и МОЯ цель в этой жизни.....

Да нет, не крик. Мне то как раз в жизни встречаются другие мужчины:ответственные за семью и детей даже при разводе. Потому что я один раз налетела на такого, который пользовался и хорошо уяснила урок!
Я не признаю мужчин, которые бросают детей, объясняя свои шаг тем, что больше не любят их мать, или которые мстят бывшей жене, ущемляя своих детей. Например, мой бывший однажды, когда я обратилась к нему за суммой денег на спортивный костюм для сына (1 сентября было на носу, я вернулась с сыновьями с юга и с деньгами был напряг), так он ответил дословно: А что твой (непроизосимый сленг),,,, не обеспечиваеь моих детей?  :crazyfun:
Так что мой крик только об одном: МОЙ путь и МОЯ цель в этой жизни.....

Галина wrote:

So that my the cry only about one: My path and MY goal in this life.

This only you know, Galia. But hear themselves sometimes is difficult, because need to from something to backtrack. Outdated, of an unnecessary, and deviating so not want.

I at all not privyazchiva to locations people events, and means to abandon their nenuzhnostey, too, easily, importantly understand from what need to deviating!

Галина wrote:

I think, that your path very close to the, to using other people, pursue own goals.

Юра wrote:

I think, that your path very close to the, to using other people, pursue own goals.

:tomato: The I you so not liked, Yura? I never whom not'm using, contrary, screwing with me, knowing my dependability. Truth now I has become not such "cinnamon bun or something", try to put, that my dependability, Coming from where self-appraisal (I all want like). Not commanded in out of kilter with my own opportunities. For example. I understood you, Yura need to to lend facts. I changed place work and proposed place with kotoroo plummeting has-old hat. She the people with themselves literate accountant. She asked aid every day and I helped in the damage itself, I have a new work very uneasy, the road with work and on work ranks 4 hours in day. She works in resorts from home. And I on Saturdays the desk staff was and did its work, understanding, that man simply lied to and not understands basic moments, and with program simply not wants deal. So when I after 2 months such a regime, has it, she has become blackmail me those, that me mistakes and I their must help! Mistakes not was on fact. On expiration the 3rd month me had to direct texts it say, that if would she came on work not instead me, it no one was just taking care of would. And such examples for my life there are not little! I gladly wake people, because not see nothing wrong about it in decision-aid from other. Although requests its me not conveniently, believe, that if it will offer themselves this normal, and strain itself not d. And your opinion about me says only about how, that staff distorts reality.

Galya, can be staff and distorts reality, but includes its not distort facts our own life. And if we in life not have moreover what want, means this sign, that us should abandon the illusions, unnecessary convictions and change this. This is called principle feedback and he well shows the supremacy or if you look our convictions. So to speak, that we someone there not like us only because that man voiced its opinion, this show their "narrow" seats. I, too, believe that in your case has place control people and events. In purposes security or still in any. No matter. But control not the best strategy for building an relations with humans. Galya, you can to be offended and even considered, that here to you unfairly address. And at all all bad :flirt:. And you not understand. And at all wasn can be understand human on connectivity. And when offensive Woge, think about it, pl-the kind, can be, in opinion completing a and my there is all ??? something rational, to what can be listen.

Галина wrote:

The I you so not liked, Yura?

Stupidity, Galya, you me very like you! You frankly say about itself, and this I like. Abuse these I not believe possible. If I something surplus I’d say, then without problems admit its blame. Communication in 120 increasingly same not perfectly.

Галина wrote:

I realized you, Yura need to to lend facts.

The true truth. I have prevails element land in particular. Case with woman only confirms – my opinion, that you need stray from situations, when you use and tougher than this assert its interests. And I need to do the opposite. We strong in diametrically opposed areas, and can each have friend learn. :flag:

You guys have got, you that?! I already not in is age, that would communicate with vexing people! :crazyfun:
All your opinion I me very are important, over the latest Yurinymi words I think all days. And evoked the as years 5 ago went in Visitors to girlfriend who: It was years 36, three children, itself not edifice charitably, ah not model. And married for guy on 5 years younger than, he its and its children on the hands of wore! It cast work, became preoccupied with now Taro, an "A" word, has become decently earn and they have retreated in Moscow. Here is she me then told immediately, that I have zanizhennaya do, I try to put too to care for men. Me need to peremit attitude to itself, say itself-newsworthy better and then in my life will come a man the cash-rich, and not the, who more needs in you! And even here is that I thought: Role women choose not in the material securing family, this only in critical situations, but comes moment depletion women. And times I can give a man something, that gives him forces, then I can claim material protection and support with his hand. And interpret, such distribution of forces in alliance M and Zh will the most the right! Means let us to change its attitude to itself, having ceased to do from itself "a strong" woman.
And at all I you all love genuinely and very is happy, that has found in you friends. Hope I you can, too, than either help!

Галина wrote:

Galya! You ZAMEChATELNAЯ, plain, the Beautiful, smart, full featured! M. It comes. Your PATH and your goal in this life - this PATH By himself are? Not to illusory dream of partner, and to himself? After all if ultimate goal loaded, then, assuming partner, further move not far! And if goal other, then and hitchikers on the way will have the! :flag:

Marine, you increasingly is true speak, but soul not deceive. Perhaps’s budget provides for in me this compulsory sense of love and care about whom the except themselves, and not in sense material causes, and need the flow of energy from me and me. Civic participation me are straining, children not in expense, to them of safe another and Treat another, although I am learning have them not less. I after all all time think about this, and here is that I think you uncovered, as only razgrebus with work a bit, do in onokotsentr to to the kids, too, there Treat need a realistically, far-the same need to make themselves. And children I love.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Crisis middle age