Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Medical astrology

Medical astrology

Posts 1 to 20 of 107

Bountiful time days all! Propose a start page medical astrology. Interestingly traced common and private trends in changing well-being people and as this stems with current frantic tranzitami. Over the last 7 - 10 days watch have many people in my environment the vague pain in area hearts, associated with problems irreparable (Syndrome and Breast-departments). Think, that this stems with the opposition Venus in question and Neptune in Vodolee (hence and ambiguity causes pains in heart of). Like would to know view more of experienced astrologers, than I.

Agree with Marina. Experienced the on its the body. Already five days accept course massage upper Breast-and Syndrome Office, because feel something not the. There surplus tension, here kolnet :). I still this were bound by with blackouts under control. They I have pulses natalnye point, and in particular, my the Sun. On my observations a lunar eclipse seriously'm hooked on health several known people.

Last edited by Helen (Sep 9 2007 13:02:32)

Marina wrote:

, but I suggest that start page medical astrology.

Welcome! Only I not know who have us on Forum well versed in medical astrology? Immediately warn, that I its deeply not studied, so hardly can be useful in full least.

Marina wrote:

Interesting traced common and private trends in changing well-being people and as this stems with current frantic tranzitami.

Yes, very interestingly!

Marina wrote:

I think, that this stems with the opposition Venus in question and Neptune in Vodolee (hence and ambiguity causes pains in heart of).

Fear, Marina, I you disappoint. Aspect of already seceded from Orbisa, almost 4 degrees - this for transit total. In VShKA offer account for not more 1 degrees, some Astrologers neglect the 2 gr., but here is more. There is whether sense?

Helen wrote:

I still this were bound by with blackouts under control.

Here is I, too, inclination is to this view. We now are between the two blackouts under control, so that it is likely, that people become particularly sensitive.

Thank you, Rainbow and Helen, that supported subject! If there is no of experienced medical astrologers, means need to themselves extract information and to do conclusions - so we all will buy EXPERIENCE!
And here is pro influence kogda on well-being I and since forgotten! :) Thanks, that prompted!

A small kompilyat from books L. V. Nazarova and the internet, which I accounted for for their lectures. Me impressive the importance of influence moon for health people.

"In vygode our biorhythms virtually at zero (is considered 3 days: Day before, when the moon changes, day Novol, 1st day L. With 2 th L. D. Begins glissade received data is, reaching will peak in http. In polnol. Untangle-to on peak of physical activity, but on in. Level marks some the emotional completely. Forth downturn. Is worth change phase moon – definitely a sidewinder Water balance, is changing the dynamics water exchange, that naturally is reflected on functions human organism.
Scientifically proven, that L. Promotes forging melatonina and serotonina- substances, regulatory psyche., and footprint. And behavior. Polnol. More affects women, vygode on men. In polnol, marks 100% educational drugs. Funds, narcotic, alcohol, stronger manifests itself their postings action.
1. Normal monthly have girls begin in the contestant phase L. Under which she was born.
2. Conceiving most often occur in riches or for 12 of September 2005 before him.
3. Americans have proven, that the number of married contacts higher when L. In Zenith or riches.
4. The average will continue being. 10 of the lunar months.
5. In period max. Impact L. Mortality from cardiovascular falling sick. Falls (for 3 of September 2005 until Polnol, and for day before Novoluniya)
6. Khirurgich. Intervention in district full moon are accompanied by significant krovopoteryami.
7. Methyl more often occur in http
8. Statistics argues, that thorny push zabolevvaniya begin on the evening and in district Novol,, and infections falling sick. Bacterial of nature – on the morning and in riches.

Last edited by Helen (Sep 11 2007 22:29:42)

All good time days!
Marina wrote:

If there is no of experienced medical astrologers, means need to themselves extract information and to do conclusions - so we all will buy EXPERIENCE!

Agree with Marina, the more that information can be was would muster in one place.

With respect Nikolai.

Last edited by Николай (Sep 15 2007 12:25:21)

Me personally very strongly interested in theme medical astrology, even one thing time starters itself to collect data and attempted to to hold its study, but time, as always, lacked. :( [very like would, to this theme proceeded and further on our Forum.

Tanya, I remember, that you once something like the survey fluent. About problems affecting eyesight and defeat sun in map. Any trend managed reveal?

Me recently were asked if about allergy have girls. She has accurately on Ascendant. Struck Jupiter. In the center of the oao-square. Jupiter in of increasing to Grocer horoscope of Saturn in turret until House and of increasing to Sun in widths 8m on kusp.9. Jupiter replies for liver in body. Allergy often the case caused by violation of work liver. Can such Jupiter to inspire be allergic? Or here something another?

Last edited by Helen (Sep 17 2007 22:58:30)

Atopic often the case caused by violation of work liver. Can such Jupiter to inspire be allergic? Or here something another?

This accurately can be. I have the most chronic the problem with liver, and this directly is provoking an allergic reaction.

Tanja, I remember, that you once something like the survey fluent. About problems affecting eyesight and defeat sun in map. Any trend managed reveal?

I not only about of view, but and about heart diseases tried to withdraw any patterns, but. Unfortunately, lack of free time not allowed bring this until the end of.

Marina wrote:

outskirts time days all! Propose a start page medical astrology. Interestingly traced common and private trends in changing well-being people and as this stems with current frantic tranzitami. Over the last 7 - 10 days watch have many people in my environment the vague pain in area hearts, associated with problems irreparable (Syndrome and Breast-departments). Think, that this stems with the opposition Venus in question and Neptune in Vodolee (hence and ambiguity causes pains in heart of). Like would to know view more of experienced astrologers, than I.

Bountiful time days all! Clever people me prompted, that pain, associated with his spinal column, forge the It comes. Are linked in this time with ingressiey Saturn in also 2 September!

Helen wrote:

Atopic often the case caused by violation of work liver.

And still more often cause of allergy case violation of work Tolstoi sufferers!

Last edited by Marina (Sep 18 2007 16:33:02)

On my observations last week (10-16 September) in Moscow has increased number of prostuzhennykh, chikhayuschikh and kashlyayuschikh people, that forge the It comes. Stems with past September 11, sunlight the blackout, the and Cold crude weather! :)

Marina wrote:

A still more often cause of allergy case violation of work Tolstoi sufferers!

Agree with Marina. T. K. Allergy - my trip, and liver I have in order :)

All thank you for answers. For fat, bloating what planet replies? A badge of Sunik or the Virgin?

Fat, bloating under Iined up with Scorpius (on Anantu)
And here is for disease sufferers, can respond different planet.
If, say, catches, diarrheic - the Mars,
If constitutional violations - the Sun. So in my book written.

Last edited by Morozz (Sep 18 2007 23:00:34)

On Chinese medicine (concept Wu-SYN, five elements) fat, bloating applies to element Metal, possesses properties dryness, manages skin a cover and the rigid on it (except hair on anybody, they are governed dishonesty), is active autumn, emotion - feeling (crying).
Liver applies to element K.Korovin, possesses properties wind, manages muscles and with their, pro-active spring, emotion - anger.
Incidentally, violations functions liver forge the It comes. Are linked with imbalances energies Tolstoi sufferers, and vice versa.
Data about zodiakalnogo governance human the body have different authors various.
Rafael believes, that Epiphanius manages with a thick and thin dorsal, Sunik – professional bodies and the anus.
Anant in general survey zodiakalnogo governance points also as the manager sufferers and heat ambiance as, Sunik – bodies replication and system allocation. Under of dentistry parsing governance individual organs and systems points also as the manager stomach, for a and delicate sufferers, and of Scorpio as the manager Tolstoi sufferers, direct intestine, urogenital bubble. Other governance sufferers – Mercury, liver – Jupiter.
Emma Gonikman (doctor-iglorefleksoterapevt, an astrologer and others.) links if with moniker loop gyrations energy, where:
Aries fits meridian rendezvous,
Taurus – meridian Tolstoy sufferers,
Twins do – meridian stomach,
Cancer – meridian Podzheludochnoy tumors, for a,
Lev – meridian Heart of,
Maiden – meridian Thinman sufferers,
Scales, – meridian urogenital bubble,
Sunik – meridian Pochek,
A Sagittarius – meridian the heart's pericardium, (shell of hearts),
The firmament – meridian Triple a heater (or Three cavities bodies, coordinates work domestic organs),
Actis Systems – meridian the gallbladder bubble,
Fish – meridian Pecheni.

Marina wrote:

For past 7 - 10 days watch have many people in my environment the vague pain the hearts area, associated with problems irreparable (Syndrome and a breastfeeding departments). Think, that this stems with the opposition Venus in question and Neptune in Vodolee (hence and ambiguity causes pains in heart of). Like would to know view more of experienced astrologers, than I.

Utterly is true

Marina wrote:

pain, associated with his spinal column, forge the It comes. Are linked in this time with ingressiey Saturn in also 2 September

Can, but one this factors little, need look an overlay on radiks

Helen wrote:

“I don’t recently were asked if about allergy have girls. She has accurately on Ascendant. Struck Jupiter. In the center of the oao-square. Jupiter in of increasing to Grocer horoscope Saturn in turret until House and of increasing to Sun in widths 8m on kusp.9. Jupiter replies for liver in body. Allergy often the case caused by violation of work liver. Can such Jupiter to inspire be allergic? Or here something another?

Believe, here something another.
Allergy - this's psychosomatic, with in his basis of vytesnennuyu aggression. So need to look Mars in primarily.
If there is data girls, better I merely entire map

Helen wrote:

Over fat, bloating what planet replies? A badge of Sunik or the Virgin?

The thin and fat, bloating - Epiphanius.
Direct rectum - Sunik.

Thank you, Astrolog, for comments! :)

Marina, please! :)

Morozz wrote:

If, say, catches, diarrheic - the Mars,
If constitutional violations - the Sun.

Fever "of sufferers go on Mars and Old. For Ponosov need participation aquatic planets.
And constitutional violations - on Saturn devouring his children.

Last edited by Астролог (Sep 20 2007 01:44:42)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Medical astrology