Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Medical astrology

Medical astrology

Posts 21 to 40 of 107

Here is, has found hit piece.

and sports have proven: From birthday depends health and happiness
When speech comes to the impact birthday on health, career and family life human, the answer usually give Astrologers. However now this question engaged doctors and psychologists, writes Die Welt in material, read more which publishes Inopressa.
Predisposition to excess leverage weight, latent diabetes, sickness heart-vascular system or allergy, it seems, depends on month birth. And even the, will be whether man timid or bold, left-handed or right-handed, will be whether have him many children,, too, depends on his birthday.
Still in the 1950’s years archduchy of Upper Austria a doctor Shturu from steepness in eyes, that much of his patients, cancer patients, was born in certain months. He has analyzed data on almost three thousands of cases death from cancer. Outcome confirmed his assumption: The, who was born with on May on August, had much smaller risk ache cancer. More the later research have shown similar results.
People that emerged on light autumn, always encounter its day Wireless HSIA in companies numerous friends and relatives. They reach the most advanced age, imposed Gabriela Doblkhammer-Reiter and James Voupel from Institute demographic research them. Max were in Rostock. They are sifting through data more than million people, which died in period with 1968 on 1998 year in Austria, Denmark, the US and Australia and on moment his death were older 50 years.
In southern hemisphere all definitely a sidewinder: Australians-also love emerge on light mostly in the second quarter, with April on June, i.e. Australian autumn.
Day birth winter, it seems, boosts risk some diseases. Debbie Lawlor (disambiguation) and Richard Mitchell from universities Bristol and Edinburgh recently examined 4286 women in age from 60 until 79 years, which were born in period with of 1919 on 1940 year in 23 various cities Britain. They imposed, that have women, which were born winter, more often are commemorated high cholesterol, lowering cardiopulmonary functions, and also heightened predisposition to cardiovascular disease.
The risk of cardiovascular diseases have women, sprouted up on light in the most cold months year, was higher roughly on 24%.
Month, in which man appeared on light, affects and on other factors, for example on growth and optimism. So, study Viennese University on more than 500 114,000 conscripts showed, that born spring young people higher those who was born in other times year.
Are left-handed more often are born with September on February, and children, born spring, are often extremely timid.
Almost emerge on light summer. About this evidence suggests study Richard Vayzmana from University Hertfordshire. Within survey, in which adopted participation 40 thousands of man, professor psychology explored the the link between month birth and views on life. Born summer, seems, caught for tail losing happiness - at least, they themselves so think. Their do was higher, optimism - higher, and views on life - more positive, than have people, which were born autumn and winter, writes newspaper.
These research not has nothing in common with unique. Scientists explain reasons scientific factors. During pregnancy and first months life in dependence factors environmental - climate, nutrition,, infection, hormones - affects people differently.
Factors, affecting child on this phase, have long-term impact on physical, cognitive and emotional development. Month birth, judging by around the, affects addictions and on antipathies and, perhaps, represents a an independent factor risk for certain diseases or, contrary, boosts resilience to other diseases.
Under this "optimal month birth" not there is. Every of them has its pros and cons. Those people, which about them know, have opportunity best use their chances and, leading a certain image life, exert counteracting possible risks.

Zvezdochet wrote:
When speech comes to the impact birthday on health, career and family life human, the answer usually give Astrologers.

Want lead very fun map girls, data given with consent materi.7 July 1992 17.00 so, Altaysky the brink, with Greenwich 6 hours + year time 1 hour.
Have girls vrozhdenyy vice hearts, was 5 operations, now on his pacemaker. Learn homes on Mb, pdf Program.
Live on the brink of poverty, mother already is tired from just and from doctors, too,.: '(

Interestingly, who and as can like to comment on

Last edited by Николай (Apr 2 2008 20:35:47)

Nikolai, ASTs in 8 throes of Scorpio?

Николай wrote:

Wu girls vrozhdenyy vice hearts, was 5 operations

As you, this may be the opposition the Sun-Neptune (significator and blood regardless 5 th at home)? Plus compound the sun with a head of 12 th tend? Also types in 1 can to lend strains will. I here is watch over by some people with Pluto in 1 st, a sense of (???? from all), that man as if "super-heated" trumps emotion, this OK, too, burden on psychology and health.

Николай wrote:

are just plain on the brink of poverty, mother already is tired from just and from doctors, too,

This terribly :( Don’t in offense's Iet the EMTs, but our medicine this something (as, however, and other spheres! :huh: When me recently "quick" has arrived, then the first, that asked doctor: "And why you us summoned? Ah drank would what any (verbatim here are) clear pill of aspirin. " And perishing under such a illness I illustrate through that child has passed. :(

Rainbow wrote:

Nikolai, ASTs in 8 throes of Scorpio?

I have 18 Skorpa 37 broke a in Stalkere, although there are 4-1-1. That in these years with Moscow was 4 hours difference. More it seems on your option. And you, Rainbow attachment, in what program are looking?

A rainbow wrote:

I here is watch over by some people with Pluto in 1 st, a sense of (???? from all), that man as if "super-heated" trumps emotion, this OK, too, burden on psychology and health.

I have the same surveillance of synom- he also 92 year, Ace in Skorpe, types in 1 House.

Rainbow wrote:

How you, this may be the opposition the Sun-Neptune (significator and blood regardless 5 th at home)? Plus compound the sun with a head of 12 th tend?

Think “afflict the ” the Sun Neptune in a paired with Uranus.

Can be add, that both you “amazed. ”
In oao – of increasing zlotvornye planet with the tip on Saturn. Yes and at all can be, perhaps, in this case increase orbis opposition from of Saturn to Merck, Grocer 8doma, get big used.

Interesting, and can be in map see speaking what may help our being?

Николай wrote:

although there are 4-1-1. That in these years with Moscow was 4 hours difference.

Yes, Nikolai, in these years have us with Greenwich + 7 hours the difference (year + 8). And on chart you map I think, as and you, that vice hearts-this in this case defeat luminaries above all (especially sun). Yes and oao with upr.1 and 6 homes and way out on Saturn, too, trouble relating in terms of health. Incidentally, I have there is still 2 maps with anologichnoy problem (truth have one person vice hearts accumulated). In the, where vice the congenital the Sun in soed. With Mars, please (upr.6) and of increasing with Uranus, Long in oppoz. With Pluto (in 1, upr.1 th). Interestingly, that so same as and in your example the Sun upr.10 th, and Uranus-4 th. T. E. Still and implementation in family and sotsіumі suffers..
And here is in map with gained do the Sun has only soed. With Mars, please and trine with the Moon, yes and at all only one hard aspect of-squaring Merck (upr.5 th) to Saturn devouring his children (upr.12 th) -vrachi banned have children. Apparently in this case nativ all same could avoid such a diagnosis.
About aid everything being (with astrological perspective) I think need to above all pay attention on sekstil-trine from sun-Uranus to Mars in 7 st and trine between the Moon and Saturn. Although they themselves includes in oao-squares, but harmonious aspects of can give the exit tension ('m applying this on its Son). As to apply this specifically on practice, I think you, Nikolai, will know best..., as znayuschemu girl and its family man. But you Perhaps and themselves realize, that disease nowhere not going anywhere, simply can be help child all same find fulfillment, despite disease, strengthen faith in themselves.

Николай wrote:

although there are 4-1-1. That in these years with Moscow was 4 hours difference.

Yes, Nikolai, in these years have us with Greenwich + 7 hours the difference (year + 8). And on chart you map I think, as and you, that vice hearts-this in this case defeat luminaries above all (especially sun). Yes and oao with upr.1 and 6 homes and way out on Saturn, too, trouble relating in terms of health. Incidentally, I have there is still 2 maps with anologichnoy problem (truth have one person vice hearts accumulated). In the, where vice the congenital the Sun in soed. With Mars, please (upr.6) and of increasing with Uranus, Long in oppoz. With Pluto (in 1, upr.1 th). Interestingly, that so same as and in your example the Sun upr.10 th, and Uranus-4 th. T. E. Still and implementation in family and sotsіumі suffers..
And here is in map with gained do the Sun has only soed. With Mars, please and trine with the Moon, yes and at all only one hard aspect of-squaring Merck (upr.5 th) to Saturn devouring his children (upr.12 th) -vrachi banned have children. Apparently in this case nativ all same could avoid such a diagnosis.
About aid everything being (with astrological perspective) I think need to above all pay attention on sekstil-trine from sun-Uranus to Mars in 7 st and trine between the Moon and Saturn. Although they themselves includes in oao-squares, but harmonious aspects of can give the exit tension ('m applying this on its Son). As to apply this specifically on practice, I think you, Nikolai, will know best..., as znayuschemu girl and its family man. But you Perhaps and themselves realize, that disease nowhere not going anywhere, simply can be help child all same find fulfillment, despite disease, strengthen faith in themselves.

Tatiana wrote:

By the way, I have there is still 2 maps with anologichnoy problem (truth have one person vice hearts accumulated). In the, where vice the congenital the Sun in soed. With Mars, please (upr.6) and squared, with Uranus, Long in oppoz. With Pluto (in 1, upr.1 th). Interestingly, that so same as and in your example the Sun upr.10 th, and Uranus-4 th. T. E. Still and implementation in family and sotsіumі
Suffers..

Tatiana, and cannot be whether data on these cards, until me as the easier it comes, when prichine entire map entirely. :blush:

Николай wrote:

you, Rainbow attachment, in what program are looking?

In Zet and he shows difference with Greenwich in 8 hours.

Николай wrote:

I think “afflict the ” the Sun Neptune in a paired with Uranus.

Know, Nikolai, I think here there is still factors, which we, can be, not see. Because then VERY many people with aspect of the Sun-Uranus-Neptune had would vice hearts. And that then to talk about M. between these planets? Think, here something still must be accounted for?

Николай wrote:

Interesting, and can be in map see something, that can help our being?

Unambiguously, show map a doctor-astrologu :( A that here still ’, if in disease not don? If there is disease, its need to treat. I have, too, you look in map and unambiguously prichine disease. And I watch and. Not seen :) And no one saw :) A when in 40 years (under Pluto in 1 House in solyare and 8 st House on ASTs-those diesel) discovered chorus-r-roshuyu "khron", then enjoy any psychological or popular methods this already was cure cannot be. Here is got hooked on drugs and pretend and even've lost weight on 10 kg :idea:. On any life continues. :mybb: Just karma such a. Ah that to do?

Николай wrote:

Tatiana, and cannot be whether data on these cards, until me as the easier it comes, when prichine entire map entirely

I you in lichku'm gonna throw.

Радуга wrote:

independence, Nikolai, I think here there is still factors, which we, can be, not see. Because then VERY many people with aspect of the Sun-Uranus (-Neptune had would vice hearts.

Lena, I think in this map enough intense aspects of, to give such heaviest inborn disease (I wrote pro them higher). And defeat sun very often gives problems with the heart (and reverberate they can in different things age), simply think all deal in how it is hit and there is whether other instructions on serious disease. After all we same know, that much depends on the most human, as he markets tense configuration maps (as times to my example notable race). And if disease not manifests itself in childhood, then under a certain Prevention and lifestyle can either not adept at all, either in more-less easy form.

Last edited by Татьяна (Apr 4 2008 07:04:52)

Rainbow wrote:
Know, Nikolai, I think here there is still factors, which we, can be, not see. Because then VERY many people with aspect of the Sun-Uranus-Neptune had would vice hearts. And that then to talk about Uranus is between these planets? Think, here something still must be accounted for?

I, too, think, that not increasingly so simply. Here is, to example, I have there are three interesting modicum and kosmogrammy-

27.12.1949. Its permanent director of child homes already 20 years. Very tight may threaten, holds surrounding in constant stress.

18.06.1973. Popov Favored zheledorozhnoy stantsii- soon will boss. Very Dr. Bobicchio without saying.

01.01.1931. Former chief doctor CDH. Even with this age excessively pragmatic.

All possess ideal health for their years.
, it is a pity that not know their nets homes, but would still have all in maps such a pressure,and they successfully exercising themselves and remain under this well healthy.
That this health and energy, 's to bequeath to, but not reflected in maps? Perhaps whether this?
And that need account for looking in such maps?
And the after all traktuya maps on the books very easily can be fall into taint :blush:

Николай wrote:

Everyone possess ideal health for their years.

Nikolai, and you saw their medical maps (because you doctor this quite possibly)?

Tatiana wrote:

Nikolai, and you saw their medical maps (because you doctor this quite possibly)?

Tatiana, medical carte I naturally not saw, but internally or zaochno- (wife works in years represented House) sign with them many years.

Can be, here all deal in how man realizes these tense aspects of.

27.12.1949. Bessmennyy director of child homesalready 20 years. Very tight may threaten, holds surrounding in constant stress.
Child workers house a long time holds the first seats on many indices on of Altai the edge of.
First husband and son buried (son assassinated in drake- tree wound)
Homes, with a second husband “war and Germans ”, but live like... - Its the so many years. Can be until its exit on pensiyu- child workers house plummest place.
From bolezney- case high pressure, of and cervical khondroz. Like would increasingly. Perhaps such a uneasy life and not gives manifest itself diseases, but saw would you its brush ruk- as have obdobi Lenin, remember was waving us from movies examining, or as have Dikulya. Such same juicy, filled with force and zdorovem. :cool:

01.01.1931. Good chief doctor CDH.Even with this age excessively pragmatic.
Pro it can like to say that- bad vision check, disease healthcare sustavov- artrozy, that in its age and under its weight well understandable. Promoted blood pressure. Such same roughly brush hands.

There is another map 14.04 1965. The story by.The husband and son Aries. 'm an antisocial family. Constantly nowhere not work, use the, steal proprietary on small beer. Peribivayutsya temporary affected limits.
Their circle obscheniya- local a minor's an arch-criminal. Such lives lives here is already years 20. Much to root nothing not suffer, wasn with perepoyu cause an ambulance siphon off. :tired: :'(

Can be until pores until time she projects in vne- on male entourage this tension and it well?

And here is if would the 1930 on calmer and not was would opportunities for implementation tensions in karte- here, perhaps and were would health problems?

Last edited by Николай (Apr 7 2008 12:31:46)

Татьяна wrote:

exhaustive information throughout we same know, that much depends on the most human, as he markets tense configuration maps (as times to my example notable race). And if disease not manifests itself in childhood, then under a certain Prevention and lifestyle can either not adept at all, either in more-less easy form.

Николай wrote:

Perhaps be, here all deal in how man realizes these tense aspects of.

Here is and I about same :). And image life - the same implementation. Truth in your latest example quite possibly there is disease, simply man not obsleduetsya and not points out attention on symptoms from-for his way of life.

Tatiana wrote:

Truth in your latest example quite possibly there is disease, simply man not obsleduetsya and not points out attention on symptoms from-for his way of life.

Yes, this accurately, at least, judging by the, as she dvigaetsya- it has a problems with golenostopami. :dontknow:

Tatiana wrote:

exhaustive information throughout we same know, that much depends on the most human, as he markets tense configuration maps (as times to my example notable race)

And cannot be whether clarify how he his has acquired? :idea:

Last edited by Николай (Apr 7 2008 16:59:22)

Николай wrote:

A cannot be whether clarify how he his has acquired?

Unfortunately, no. On reason moreover, that man, which gave me these data got lost somewhere in networks (
In sketched, how I remember, something the beginning of concerned about, went undergo tests and here is found.

All you good health! :flag:
I not know, can here where any already such question were supposed to answer, but I not has found. And question such: Anyone knows, on what those respects best start course purification '? On growing or waning? I something'm just mulling things over, and figure out not can :no:

Yolka, Hi! :)

Yolka wrote:

A question such: Anyone knows, on what those respects best start course purification '? On growing or waning?

On waning, so as on growing, contrary, is happening vpityvaenie (well start to accept be and a supplement, and also course of nutrients or humidifying masks for faces), but on waning those respects organism successfully says goodbye with unnecessary. Incidentally, in determining moment starters purification 'can help and our rubric Long "without appreciation". These days desirable account for and nothing not start.

Thank you, Rainbow! :)

All good time days! :flirt:
I congratulate with direktnym Mercury over :jumping:
Want offer to your attention one, on my view very an interesting horoscope, and a bit data about this man, which me startled. (Increasingly with his authorization of course).
, professional backpack 28.05. 1968. 02.15. So. Altaysky the brink.
In November 1994 after of cold received heaviest complication on heart accumulated vice hearts. Spring 2002 Proteziravanie on mitrallnykh hip-. Since then's in a-aritmiya- instability heart cuts. 20. 02. 2006. Him set diagnosis tsiroz liver. Alergik. Twice over the past 5 years sat in to wanton-- theft and fraud
(With his ado “charged there is no, and to live the as the need to ”).
Directed from gemotologii on place residency on sanirovanie- is full his mouth nerves. Our Dr. not know that and to do, anetetiki he not prerenosit- alergik.
Narkoz- can not learn liver. Without obezbolivaniya- moreover and. And, look little heart astanovitsya (with growth 180, weight remained kg. 40, face color of sero- bledno- for yellowcake). And roots teeth remove as the're supposed to go... a permanent ifetsirovanie organism. Very walk him tyazhelo- everywhere leads wife-- strongly in sight likes. :love:
Here is such a fate have rights.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Medical astrology