Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Medical astrology

Medical astrology

Posts 101 to 107 of 107

Радуга wrote:

That this I cannot explain data its maps

Exactly, the flames candles, as an icon-lamp, and the fire crossbeam applies to exercises of of higher level of Fire - of Sagittarius.

Радуга wrote:

Actually, the flames candles, as an icon-lamp, and the fire crossbeam applies to exercises of of higher level of Fire - of Sagittarius.

I, incidentally, also yesterday thought: What when your post've given, Asts something have this Westerners Sagittarius, and "sit down before candle" - this its personal initiative, way to actions, which she herself arbitrary chose, to recover.

Yolka wrote:

I, incidentally, also yesterday thought: What when your post've given, Asts something have this Westerners Sagittarius, and "sit down before candle" - this its personal initiative, way to actions, which she herself arbitrary chose, to recover.

Yes-yes-yes :) me seems, it need to something streltsovsko-yupiterianskoe consciously add in his life. This and will its fuel. Last resort extreme tourism (Chinese system. ASTs Jupiter in 8 House), vypleks shot of adrenaline and immediately tide energy :)

Радуга wrote:

In extreme case extreme tourism (Chinese system. ASTs Jupiter in 8 House), vypleks shot of adrenaline and immediately tide energy

Ah this accurately last resort :)) she sleeping until 12 days! (Foundation: I been getting much sleep only if Aco itself, without - It) camping on E. Every 5 workers days morning for it - this torture

Yolka wrote:

every 5 workers days morning for it - this torture

Yes, I its understand :) itself sheets, too, most when has gone to work. Tir, and itself something your the familiar that can say on negotiable its problems? We it modicum as something helped, hope. :blush:

Радуга wrote:

and itself something your the familiar that can say on negotiable its problems? We it modicum as something helped, hope.

Think, that helped. She indeed thanked for something "that you me pursue your business" (with), but as will become apply resulting information and will become whether, didn't bother telling us.

Yolka wrote:

I think, that helped

Is happy this to hear :)

Yolka wrote:

but as will become apply resulting information and will become whether, didn't bother telling us.

Ah this already its choice.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Medical astrology