Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Books on medical astrology

Books on medical astrology

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Who knows any good ones books on medical astrology? I had been given book L. V. Nazarova "Medical astrology." The good book, many information, useful data, but I not with all agree, and jobs, so and at all not I accept.

Helen wrote:

Who knows any good ones books on medical astrology?

At all need to simply ask the goal, sniff around in networks. I you'll send book Kulpeper "Oh disease", I had been given, but still not smiled. Can later before on site, in library'll put. Lena, only'll send on the evening, as affairs clean this, 'oc? Whom still? :) Let us worded :)

Helen wrote:

but I not with all agree, and jobs, so and at all not accept.

And with than precisely?

Marina wrote:

If there is no of experienced medical astrologers, means need to themselves extract information and to do conclusions - so we all will buy EXPERIENCE!

And objections no! :) your show subject, our helmsman. Beginnings stimulate in measure forces and free time.

Rainbow! If can be, send and me book Kulpepera "Oh disease." Me interesting any information on the subject! :)
My worded: M’s organs is Petrochenko @ Facebook

'oc, 'll text, but later before :) Now forecast on week I'll finish this, then eclipse gonna achieve :) and then and until mails I get there.

Girls, I you) sent, but to Very on-my not has peaked. Certificate thick, in Pandora could not look today.

Merci Pour le, Rainbow! Already received! :)

Greetings!
Through Bel-in VShKA I had booked still here is these books:
Reference book astrologer. Book 6. Medical astrology. (Rafael, Anant and Dyuz)
Reference book astrologer. Book 7. Astrology homeopathy (Dyuz).

Symptoms yesterday the entire day. And head simply constant thing in my head. Had to to accept the medicine.
Perhaps from-for still square tranz Mars to my Venus.

Thank you, Morozz! Book on medical astrology (Rafael, Anant and Dyuz) has bought recently, explore.

Morozz wrote:

symptoms yesterday the entire day. And head simply constant thing in my head. Had to to accept the medicine.
Perhaps from-for still square tranz Mars to my the produce markets.

Likewise! And I have head yesterday constant thing in my head without visible on the causes. But today Moscow covered the remain! You feel better soon! :)

Last edited by Marina (Sep 9 2007 18:41:31)

Helen wrote:

Who knows any good ones books on medical astrology?

Check ". E. Kasheninoy "Astrolgiya and human health." In book there is rational the kernels, while.

Thank you, Astrolog, for recommendations! :)

Marina, always please :)

Incidentally, about books. I its) sent our the admin. As only he its would deploy short-range in Library Astrodoma, can be will download.

Lena, you correctly :P came. Thank you! Me on mails book so and not just beneath :(

Helen wrote:

Ko me on mails book so and not just beneath

Here is and the opposition to Uranus.

If whom interestingly. Search in 120 - Irina Tymoshenko Medical astrology (simplified democracy-version of) 778Kb

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Knowledge - force (ccylki, literature) » Books on medical astrology