Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Russia-England football match

Russia-England football match

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Here a strange history Lies. I not fan of football, yes and husband, too,, but important meeting he always looks. Yesterday, when began match Russia-England, me suddenly visited thought: And not extricate whether maps on this duel? We before did khorarnye maps on games and elections, some were very workers and truthful. In a result I, uh, pulled out one map on England (the first), and another on Russia. Witness themselves, what emerged. On-my, all very amply. :)

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Sep 13 2007 07:55:12)

I not in rate results match.
Can only suggest, that the British were on the back foot, but looked on our best behavior and beat.
And our - were unnecessarily aggressive, tip rules and lost?

Оля wrote:

I not in rate results match.
Can only suggest, that the British were on the back foot, but looked on our best behavior and beat.
And our - were unnecessarily aggressive, tip rules and lost?

The first map, on which de - this map of England.
The second, with twins, is called Silence - Russia. Expense game 3 :0 in favor of of England.
In my, Silence and 0 downtrodden goals very resonate. And de of England - this current and efficiency.

About! And I so realized from first messages, that the first map, where Fish and Twins - this England, and the second, where Aries and a Sagittarius, there our.

[quote=ОляО! А я так поняла из первого сообщения, что первая карта, где Рыбы и Близнецами - это Англия, а вторая, где Овен и Стрелец, там наши.
]

Дело в том, что я полчаса вставляла карты. Они почему-то странно выстраивались: Тишина всегда шла второй, а Крестоносец первой. А в результате почему-то все наоборот. Мистика какая-то. Учту на будущее при выкладывании, буду обзывать.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Russia-England football match