Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Zodiaki

Zodiaki

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Like would want to expand on that to know about the impact location planets in 13 zodiakalnykh zozvezdiyakh.

wrote:

13 zodiakalnykh zozvezdiyakh

Tell us, please, that you auctioning the in view? And enrollment for together? In both

30, please, that you auctioning the in view? And enrollment for together? In both

As kprimeru affects Jupiter on twins Sitting in Ophiuchus (constellation)?

wrote:

How kprimeru affects Jupiter on twins Sitting in Ophiuchus (constellation)?

And why you boot the entire this Perfect shit, pardon for the harsh, when, on how many I understood, you and classic astrology not particularly know? One person coined a new chip in astrology, pro Ophiuchi this, pro horrors in the delegation and camping on D., and you blindly believes him? Inspect need to all in astrology experience.

Lud_mila wrote:

A why you boot the entire this Perfect shit, pardon for the harsh, when, on how many I understood, you and classic astrology not particularly know? One person coined a new chip in astrology, pro Ophiuchi this, pro horrors in the delegation and camping on D., and you blindly believes him? Inspect need to all in astrology experience.

'm gonna join you.

About Zmeeneostsa - it is an old chip acute.gif who came in my from P. P. Globa Horoscopes.
Iridum,
Zodiac in western astrology raze not stems with odnoimennymi constellations. Simply seeming with Earth path sun window precisely with constellations Aries, Taurus, and camping on D., so they gave appropriate name the ways of the Letters. It is important understand difference - Signs Zodiacs have equal the dimension on 30 degrees and otschityvayutsya from of spring vernal equinox, which is determined by only location Earth on its orbit relatively sun. Contrary, constellation - this groups stars,t get on the sky under autonomous names, they have cut another unequal the dimension and are endlessly far from our numbers system and, importantly they, unlike signs Zodiacs, were far way not are linked with our the earth lives.
A badge of Aries in modern western astrology always begins in that day, when spring in the northern hemisphere day equals night, this point Vesennego vernal equinox never is changing and not depends from external reusable space factors. However sphere stationary stars not worth on place, and slowly is shifting with speed roughly 1 degree for 72 year relatively axis First point of Aries. Can be said, that itself axis First point of Aries slowly is shifting on backdrop of stationary stars, this phenomenon gained name precession. It means, that if during your birth star Spica has been in 23 Libra, then in age 72 years she will already 24 Libra. From-for principled differences in two systems coordinates (of stellar-sidericheskoy and the earth-zodiakalnoy) no part of constellations not can to participate in our modern the Zodiac.
Arkhangelsk Ophiuchion the border of Scorpio and of Sagittarius (, too, constellations) remains simply group stars, which enough is close to the ecliptic. So in classic astrology his not agreement.

And about provisions plane in svoystva Zodiacs suzestvuet mass literature, as classical (Jean Acker, Sakoyan "reference book astrologer" Llkvelin George W. "Astrology"), so and modern, for example Kevin Burke (astrology) or A. Underwater "Planet in svoystva." Choose, that you more likes and read. :bye:

All good time days! :P

Anna Eduardovna, buoyed by case, want clarify.
On P. P. Globe Arkhangelsk Ophiuchi on the border of Scorpio and of Sagittarius lie on Sozhzhenom path (Via Kombusta)
Have Olesko in khorarnoy astrology Via Kombusta lie on the border Libra and of Scorpio. Where position the right?

Thank you.

I'm gonna join you to the issue Nicholas.
Me this not simply curiously. Deal in is, that I want deal - my DR is mired in Via Kombusta or all same there is no. (22 October) :blink:

Nikolai, Irina Via Kombusta indeed on the border Libra and of Scorpio, more accurately from 15 gr. Scale until 15 gr. Of Scorpio. According to mainstream Mainstream Olesko position moon in khorarnoy map in this area means, that affairs will go not so, as planned. On this same path in 25 th gr. Scale is och. Virtuous star Spica, which svidet. About second-best completing the affairs. Roughly, too, concerns signifikatora kverenta on this road.
And pro the Sun have mainstream Mainstream Olesko nothing not govorittsya. Irina, these rules concern khoranoy astrology their directly, on birth map transpose cannot be.
Nikolai, in my Ophiuchus and Via Kombusta - two big difference. Can have P. P. Globa Horoscopes somewhere and touted a badge of equality, but think themselves, as can be mix constellation of (konretnoe and real) and the assistant ecliptic?

Wrote Anna Eduardovna:

Nikolai, in my Ophiuchus and Via Kombusta - two big difference. Can have P. P. Globa Horoscopes somewhere and touted a badge of equality, but think themselves, as can be mix constellation of (konretnoe and real) and the assistant ecliptic?

Yes Anna Eduardovna, sorry, I not accurately put it have P. P. A torched path and constellation of Ophiuchi are linked opostredovanno.
But how I understood, P. P. Its term a burned path not spreads on Khorarnuyu astrology.
Here, on him, as would place greatest tests (for those in maps which this the assistant vyrazhen- from 24 and until 30 degrees Skorpa), breaching which, can be to escape from Absolute Predefinitions, overcome fateful factors.
Obtain a certain freedom? :D
. Anna Eduardovna, and in classic Astrology there is what the the researchers for this topic? And as you himself fact location this sozhzhenogo path ?.
Thank you.

wrote:

and in classic Astrology there is what the the researchers for this topic? And as you himself fact location this sozhzhenogo path ?.

In my analoga this in classics of there is no. Because personally know couple of man with Sun behaves similarly on this - 24-30 of Scorpio, say, that have them on Sun (the formation personality, own decisions) were serious tests or fateful factors not can. And you have their surveillance?

In our a rabid world already not don, who you each, who enemy. -set station graffical, stupidly you look on surname, name of and phone human and not can understand, where you with him met and that common you have with this man. As always, our ephemerides forecast not claims on truth in of last resort, but all same. Few, suppose, know, that Fish can easier just achieve monetary aid or take in debt have Ovnov, and here is to Wesam with this question fish to better not invoked. And Streltsy can achieve material support from the Capricorns. Every a badge of can be skillfully use in their interest. We will help organize you in this deal! For this you needs know sequence-of-Letters business Zodiacs:

1. Aries
2. Taurus
3. Twins do
4. Cancer
5. Lev
6. Maiden
7. Scales,
8. Sunik
9. A Sagittarius
10. The firmament
11. Actis Systems
12. Fish

Now move the signs Zodiacs, putting its on first place. For people, who were born under sign of the Ram nothing not will change, and here is, for example, sequence signs for of Scorpio:
1. Sunik,
2. A Sagittarius,
3. The firmament,
4. Actis Systems,
5. Fish,
6. Aries,
7. Taurus,
8. Twin,
9. Cancer,
10. Lev,
11. Maiden,
12. Scales,.

Everyone representative mark Zodiacs needs make its "board."

YOUR Sign zodiac

(For Ovnov - Aries, for teltsov - Taurus, for prodavat - by and camping on D.
These people either your the most best friends, either the most hard cases enemies; here third option relationships not given. They you well feel; you similar, as twins do has sister stellar souls. They you can quickly flippancy ; from love until hatred to representative your own mark one step. Marriages between representatives one a sign Zodiacs precarious enough and doubtful, and here is work in one collective you very well.

leaders Sign OT with

(For Rakov - Lev, for Lviv - Epiphanius, for of the Virgin of the - Shield and camping on D.
This your "wallets closed", financial productivity. With them not that Spain expense relationship, sound confrontational on conflict. This a badge of your "wand - success indeed." In funded between data signs Zodiacs is always present some calculation (not necessarily money).

can Sign OT with

(For Libra - a Sagittarius, for lowlife Scorpions make it - the firmament, for Streltsov - Actis Systems and camping on D.
This your friends, counterparts, colleagues on work. With them simply pleased pursue time, to speak on the telephone, walk on party. They are sign society, enlargement ties, enlargement your outlook. Precisely they will be able to acquaint you with please man. Marriage between you well likely, if you perceive any union as "friendship two hearts"; and if this man is your underling, then he necessarily will your "darling."

FOURTH DAY Sign OT with

(For the Capricorns - Aries, for Vodoleev - Taurus, for Pisces - by and camping on D.
This a badge of stems with all, house Balance. He requires custody waivers, they with your hand, clemency. You must assume a duty "be the first", be leader in your relations. From such a human not breath nothing of the supernatural, he entirely depends on you. Marriage between you is possible, if you will fulfill functions mother or father.

FlFTH DAY Sign OT with

(For Ovnov - Lev, for teltsov - Epiphanius, for prodavat - Shield and camping on D.
This is the most creative and even male sex a badge of for you. Such people scope beckon you, gipnoticheski on you act. Between you can be love, flirtation, marriage. They all imaginable your out a fantasy, with them impossible week. Witness on these people special attention. Best, if your "the first night" or "the first love" was with representative precisely this a sign.

SlXTH DAY Sign OT with

(For Rakov - a Sagittarius, for Lviv - the firmament, for vy - Actis Systems and camping on D.
This reliable singers are your will. If you - chief of, then well have subordinates, staff, unwieldiness from representatives this a sign. But a large number of known Sixth from your mark Zodiacs might negatively affect the your health.

SEDMOY Sign OT with

(For Libra - Aries, for lowlife Scorpions make it - Taurus, for Streltsov - by and camping on D.
Such man is needed in your environment; this a badge of your emotional, physical, intellectual, energy fuel. You with him fully the exact, and means, complemented each other two hand one medals. Well have in Capetown such a contractor in office lawyer. Marriage with representative seventh from your mark Zodiacs will pass through very serious crisis periods (4.5 year, 7, 9 and 13.5 years after odruzhennya), but such union very difficult to sever.

ElGHTH DAY Sign OT with

(For the Capricorns - Lev, for Vodoleev - Epiphanius, for Pisces - Shield and camping on D.
Try as can be ostentatious meet with such people! If you have many known-representatives this a sign you can suffer the head mother, an insomniac, rapid utomlyaemostyu. Such people can to occupy your energy, expense you mood.

DEVTYY Sign OT with

(For Ovnov - a Sagittarius, for teltsov - the firmament, for prodavat - Actis Systems and camping on D.
Relations between you attitudes he picked up on the principle of teacher-disciple , with you disciple. Such people your best mentors, commentators, guru. Conversed with them, you find, in than sense life, or decide their small residential problems. Marriage with this man good, if you are prepared give him "leadership championship", be "in the shadows" his glory.

10 people being Sign OT with

(For Rakov - Aries, for Lviv - Taurus, for vy - by and camping on D.
With tenth from your sign Zodiacs always very complex relationship; you jealous of these people, want become similar on them. Well have at work such a chief, and here is union with man this mark highly trouble relating constantly arise conflicts, misunderstanding; present his desire to change you, remaking, rehabilitate. They not can perceive you thus, what you there is.

eleventh Sign OT with

(For Libra - Lev, for lowlife Scorpions make it - Epiphanius, for Streltsov - Shield and camping on D.
Between you attitudes he picked up very important relationship. If you help with representative this a sign, then in the near future you await changes in life, reforms. Such union, whether one or the name, carries many of surprises and surprises (not necessarily pleasant). In business precisely 11th from your a badge of Zodiacs predicts you fate; if you chief of well have manager precisely this mark Zodiacs.

the twelfth Sign OT with

(For the Capricorns - a Sagittarius, for Vodoleev - the firmament, for Pisces - Actis Systems and camping on D.
This your secret enemies. With them that Spain behave prudently, it is important abide by distance in relations: Slightly-slightly even step line and they can you ruin or substitute a. You must be careful, and in case what you have must be opportunity slip away. Marriage between you is possible only with the motto of " I dont destined to drink from it this the scales until trawling! "

http://astroma.net/

ephemerides forecast not claims on truth in of last resort, but all same.

But increasingly same. Well even justified :) and husband - 3-nd a badge of from my (Lev-Shield, sekstil) ;), only here is where take also in environment, ow-ow :D. As something not usual 2-oops a badge of from my in environment :rolleyes:

Javadxan, and for me of the Virgin of the - the eighth, I have subjected then - Epiphanius, raze could not understand, why he me always so to irks :mad:

Such a simple scheme and so well works. Now have become understood some reaction on different signs.

Accurately. I have chief Sunik, for me of Sagittarius as times 12 a badge of-Chamber enemy. And here is received reaffirming being sandbagged with his hand. :mad:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Zodiaki