Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Theory aspects of

Theory aspects of

Posts 1 to 20 of 23

Want to share with you one technique consideration aspects of. Usually in studying astrology we accept some things, as axiom. Here is and describe aspects of being from books, astrological textbooks. But where appeared such formulations, understand is difficult, like would from statistics\ observations astrologers. But here is us one of teachers taught view aspects of between planets through unifying their a badge of. For example, being aspect of between tend and Saturn. Their unites a badge of Libra: Venus blood regardless, Saturn ekzaltiruet. So aspect of let us view under harmonious dimension positive hand Libra, and under negative - negative hand.

Mars and Uranus unites a badge of of Scorpio. Mars and Saturn - the firmament. , it is a pity that not is obtained I have find here is such sootvetsvie under inspection some planets.

Want you ask base about this system. Only am asking with tilt not to criticize, and try to deal. Can together shall come to something receivers.

'll go through a few on those planets, which managed determine through a badge of their unifying.
The sun-Mars - Aries
Moon-Venus - Taurus
Moon-Jupiter - Rak
The sun-Pluto - Lev
Venus-Saturn- Shield
Mars-Uranus - Sunik
Mars-Saturn - Capricorn
Venus-Neptun- Fish

Today will try compare characteristics aspects of on the books and through a badge of. That make, 'll post an.

Merci Pour le, Ludmila! This interestingly! :)

Ludmila, this the planned use as Misc. Information to classic defined by or salad it?
If instead the negoditsa)
And if mentor the need to think that this may add http://i.smiles2k.net/aiwan_smiles/mda.gif

chai wrote:

If instead the negoditsa)

Why not BEAUTY PRO? Until viewing describe aspects of, contradictions not see. And need this for understanding ofaspects of, not academic of strangers texts.

Cities in the, thanks to, very interestingly! Proposed interpretation expands opportunities interpretations.

Lud_mila wrote:

That and describe aspects of being from books, astrological textbooks. But where appeared such formulations, understand is difficult, like would from statistics\ observations astrologers.

Ah, why same)

A need this for understanding of aspects of, not academic of strangers texts.

BIRD IN harmful)
And for understanding of quality aspects of there is highly distinct 4-1-1. For example: Cyber interpretations planetary aspects of
Such information there is and have Fair.

Last edited by Оля (Sep 20 2007 19:23:09)

Оля wrote:

for understanding of quality aspects of there is highly distinct 4-1-1. For example: -
Such information there is and have Fair

The interpreter need with submarine on Russian language :) my his not speak English :)

Оля wrote:

A for understanding of quality aspects of there is highly distinct 4-1-1. For example: -
Such information there is and have Fair

And another. I have, specifically, already request its understanding of fundamentals astrology, aspects of in particular. I more think about the amateur. As them to understand where that drip irrigation? As to simplify and systemizing describe?

In the first time the reference why something not vstavilas)) to Stimul-Cash. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

I more think about the amateur. As them to understand where that drip irrigation? As to simplify and systemizing describe?

Cities in the, have Markin in article, as times and Fleet such a 4-1-1 for primer. There there is simple and clear scheme debriefing any aspects of.
And task novice learn to synthesize - "unite three words in one thing proposal" - Planeta1 in signs + aspect of + Planet 2 in signs.
And by themselves "describe" can never give comprehensive the big info, this is a blind alley path. :/

Оля wrote:

And task novice learn to synthesize

Olja, to be sure you rights. But and approach Lyudy not less seems interested and deserves attention. Why would not complement one thing other? Can we'll practice? ;)
That concerns Fair, then the author he highly a specific and not all can be close in terms of applying information.

Радуга wrote:

Оля, безусловно ты права. Но и подход Люды не менее интересен и заслуживает внимания. Почему бы не дополнить одно другим? Может попрактикуемся?

Вот я и пытаюсь представить себе этот процесс на примере собственного трина Венера-Сатурн=Весы))) и что-то не получается :pardon: .
Если Люда приведет конкретный пример разбора...))) а так пока... не идет что-то :pardon:

Радуга wrote:

Что касается Подводного, то автор он весьма специфичный и не всем может быть близок в плане подачи информации.

Да, я знаю - не для всех Бонифатич читабелен. :D  У Маркиной тож самое, только русским языком.

Оля wrote:

not for all Bonifatich chitabelen.

Personally me he chitabelen was on first stage. Know, dazzles. :) But realistically on him study astrology, in my opinion, jumpstart.

Оля wrote:

A by themselves "describe" can never give comprehensive the big info, this is a blind alley path.

Here is and I about same!

Оля wrote:

And task novice learn to synthesize - "unite three words in one thing proposal" - Planeta1 in signs + aspect of + Planet 2 in signs.

In the early studying astrology always comes precisely question about synthesis. Too many need to given, muster together. In result is nagramozhdenie, definition there is no and understanding essence.

Оля wrote:

Nina.doc, have Markin in article, as times and Fleet such a 4-1-1 for primer. There there is simple and clear scheme debriefing any aspects of

Article has found "Cyber interpretations planetary aspects of", there mostly pro character aspects, pro planet, which adhere in interaction there there is no.

Радуга wrote:

Personally me he chitabelen was on first stage. Know, dazzles. But realistically on him study astrology, in my opinion, jumpstart.

Flax, yes, everyone its :).
I smiled gladly in its time. For someone his language unacceptable. Ah, so and why themselves force?
There is mass other authors.
I here told, exactly, about algorithm, on which can be for themselves learned, that such "aspect of." He his gave, and understand this deal not so perishing and difficult.

Lud_mila wrote:

Article has found "example interpretations planetary aspects of", there mostly pro character aspects, pro planet, which adhere in interaction there there is no.

Lud_mila wrote:
Оля wrote:

A by themselves "describe" can never give comprehensive the big info, this is a blind alley path.

Here is and I about same!

Cities in the, ah and why same then author articles was go on tupikovomu path?
To connect together Planet-aspect of-Planet, need on their own.
First mathematically by abstracting from particular radiksa, then, checking on own map.

Colleagues, tell, and anyone met with so aspect of as "parallel"? :dontknow: I here birth to a litter of received graffical with GoldenCore, on personal small notepad Vary Price "Astrosistema." Guide the elementary and under this in it stubbornly is used this "something" ,-called parallel. For example, I have the Sun in 26 st have, and Uranus (in 15 st of Scorpio and between them - parallel. And on classics of aspects there is no (I now not I take in calculation karmic). Am asking to share knowledge :flag:

Yolka wrote:

I here birth to a litter of received graffical with GoldenCore, on personal small notepad Vary Price "Astrosistema."

And-and, I have, too, such a there is. This was in specifis Yale.

Yolka wrote:

"something" ,-called parallel

I remember went, on the dawn training in VShKA somewhere in lectures already this the notion of. But because no one on it attention not chatter, it as something safely past passed. Need to to go digging, find. On memory its not hope, but seems, this his faith the endowment, as weak compound.

Yolka wrote:

anyone met with so aspect of as "parallel"?

Aspect of in work not'm including. Accurately was in school Alexander Kolesnikova,. One can find have him on Galaxy.

Girls, thank you! :) and the I from-for disease even think straight progress has been slow :( A just something need to boly - go on site to the same Vare Price, there pro parallel and antiparallel enough information. And as I understood, do come these aspects not Context, until that and classics more than enough.

Yolka wrote:

IT department on site to the same Vare Price, there pro parallel and antiparallel enough information.

Tir, and ssylochku locally on this material not will you give? I, too, not'm using these aspects of, but modicum opinion itself draft.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Theory aspects of