Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » News » Galitska A. Dora

Galitska A. Dora

Posts 21 to 40 of 49

Systemic studying not was. Mostly, on their own on "Spravochniku astrologer - 2. Usage all your astrology "Sakoyan and Jean Acker, have Mityaevoy T. M. Smiled about tranzitakh. Their tranzity otsmatrivala, but not constantly.

Thank you frosts will put, Jean Acker and Sakoyan - They were such good benchmark textbooks, and with seminars T. BC Mityaevoy I have began familiarity with forecast for media. Think, you will find in this rate for themselves something nove and interesting :)

Anna Eduardovna!
Today I has gone in Bank, tried to send money second. Said, that you have legal entity and me need to open expense, still any unfamiliar words :O. Not is obtained until thus sosobom pay. Yandex-might watch. Cards are sold only in Russia. I of course can his open, but as supplement? There is have us cards WEBMANY and the Internet-money. Can translate with one on another system? Not know.
Can be I you'll send over money banking laggards on physical face, camping on E. Simply on your Name surname patronymic, and then write in what bank account receive and code?

Helen, I you through lichku answer, think find sposb convenient and you and me. About legal faces bank workers Your made a mistake :), in any time soon, likely, indeed will yuridichesoe face and will be even one expense.

Anna Eduardovna! Frosts will put worries. You guide your footsteps if received? And the I have worries!

Frosts will put, not't worry, paying until not just beneath, wait a bit, I where any in Thursday -pyatnitsu, if will not come povyyasnyayu in bank, in than deal. And you a Cover letter and access to materials received?

Anna Eduardovna, made bankovsiy read more from May and sent message. Days three need wait.

Yura, I your letter received, sent you access and a Cover letter. Received, all is a? In any time soon report in "zakrytke" in tested ties, you Rainbow there welcome will :bye:

Anna Eduardovna, deported the response to task and couple of issues in offense same. Ready to continue. :boast:
As there read more past?

Last edited by Юра (Oct 18 2007 14:19:23)

Yura, read more has passed on Ur!, camping on E. Less than through 3 raboikh days :), the answer FTTs on behalf will tomorrow, and tomorrow with morning enter Smicor please, in zakrtuyu subject "lesson 1." For you will footers are placed task :D. And until closely prochitatyte subject this Forum "lesson 11, to be in rate, than we there ?????? :P

Anna Eduardovna, I, too, wanted would to join your group, but, as I understood, you already long pursue your business, now set of will perishing on second part of appreciation? Or you are engaged in all on individual schedules?

Hello Matters,
Set of have us goes on indiviualnomu schedules. You can start training in any convenient for you moment. Paying, you will access to lessons of and standard and energetic, after ceding the which get off in a closed branch Forum and will couple of individual especially associated with proydennym lesson. Sometimes is obtained, that two human simultaneously make one thing task (only direction different), so they complementary, sometimes task fully accrues one man that, too,, as shows practice not frightening :D A because all learn in his pace, then someone goes ahead, and who- the tonsil, so have us here "first there is no and lagging" Who began later can take advantage of experience their predecessors, which of tiles and on Forum, so that in some least those who joins now learn will be easier :bich:
And you at what school have studied astrology before?

Чукокала wrote:

A you at what school have studied astrology before?

I'm self-taught :) Disposition many, and bribery little. When with itself doing right, difficult mistakes own correct :D. So, grabbed whatever what the, quite when. This prevents now.
I smiled book Brady on tranzitam, but apply its can. In the best case on three stars. So and like would, to me was fixing their.
And there is any timeline training? Simply I have accented of traveling on work unexpected and I can fall from graphics.

Belief, and terms tough there is no :). Vypadayte when want, and then again "t [small [i in the process - there is no of rules" pint to such a something number of. " Like would, to semester lasted have human not more three months, but I can and wait dfs54e
Exactly, this course - absentia training, the only unlike classical (dispatched you materials and you... you fight with them, as want) - this the need communication on Forum in closed the Frost. Simply I have a sense of, that until an astrologer not began to speak - all his knowledge in passive, and in the process razgoovra (let on Forum) they in asset are translated.
Method Brady have us on first and the second lesson detail ?, so that what you’t read in book very use to anyone. Part of materials will in lessons with comments and examples of (not from Brady). But one method Brady tranzity not is exhausted - there still many just intresnogo.

Last edited by Чукокала (Oct 31 2007 21:08:48)

Just I have a sense of, that until an astrologer not began to speak - all his knowledge in passive, and in the process razgoovra (let on Forum) they in asset are translated.

Agree. I because and thought: What that me little only reading seen. Literature.
The absence of hard graphics me suits.
I then in blizh. Days discover pro pay for and write you. Not know only, would whether in remaining two workers days all of this do.

Last edited by Вера (Oct 31 2007 23:16:39)

Belief, about pay reciprocal
http://less-s1.narod.ru/Pay.html
If use an, through map to pay, then can you pattern pay slips deport, but easier through Yandex (less numbers write need to :)). If pay independently from time necessarily inform me on address cj9169 @ mail / en

Anna Eduardovna, thank you for exile!

Чукокала wrote:

If use an, through map to pay, then can you pattern pay slips deport, but easier through Yandex (less numbers write need to). If pay independently from time necessarily inform me on address cj9169 @ mail / en

Sorry, not realized: Through what map? There after all identifies a requisites bank, i.e. this paying through Sberbank, or I am mistaken?
In any case d is happy obtain pattern pay slips, plus this will not be
And through Yandex I never nothing not was being paid for by and not illustrate, as this is done.

Belief, what through Sberbank - this read more on map. Inform on ares cj9169 @ mail.ru its worded and I I'm gonna drop pattern pay slips (through messages she simply strongly will distort :))

Already wrote, to receive an answer :)

A rainbow, Anna Eduadrdovna, of course – my desire to a bit not by the time, New year you say you.
(But I perishing so isstadalsya, looking as colleagues train astrology)
And me would like, and importantly there is free time until 10 January, start study teaching materials. uitt

You are here » Ephemerides forum » News » Galitska A. Dora