Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Cold heart of

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

There is proposal spell out fairy tale Wilhelm Hauff "Cold heart of"

http://www.books.kostyor.ru/tale63.html

There is opinion, that she "onwww.benaughty.com astrology" :) Anyone reflecting zainteresovavshimsya am asking read or recall the plot and, blagoslavyas, will walk thru to negotiable.

All Hi! On the first to the glance in fairy many energy of Scorpio: Themes power, power and money through other people. Again same speech goes about ugolschikakh, term protector which types. Youthful glassmakers, perhaps, go under Aquarius (constellation) (the first that in head time come). Landscape in fairy described kozerozhiy (mountains, forests, ate, foliage).
With what start discussion?

All good time days!

Rainbow wrote:

Nikolai, Yura, I finally, has bought disk with "A team", starters look. In the process earliest'm

Lena, but as with brigade? She already have us theme closed?

With respect Nikolai.

Николай wrote:

Lena, but as with brigade? She already have us theme closed?

There is no, not closed, but I have DVD error: Please resend :( need to bear in renovating. However, I managed watch the first 2 series of and had been records pro, uh, Phil, I can posting in subject.

Радуга wrote:

Since what start discussion?

With what-what? With, where have hero the Sun is :P As in specifis states that he was swarming with exactly in noon, means the Sun on ICJ, camping on E. If we the Sun true in a badge of's put, then automatically safety homes draw. A rainbow, Nikolai you would in what a badge of remark the Sun set?

Anna Eduardovna wrote:

Rainbow attachment, Nikolai you would in what a badge of remark the Sun set?

To my shame and sadly I until not read. :/
Today uploaded. If tomorrow to read it to you, then will be able participate

Resolve to join? :)
Me why something seems, that have Peter Munch sunny a badge of the fire. Perishing painful for he impatient, wanted to all and immediately. And money was handing for moreover, to his respect the. Believed, that he the emphasis, that like as elected.

Чукокала wrote:

Rainbow attachment, Nikolai you would in what a badge of remark the Sun set?

And I think, that have him water the Sun. Peter decisions accepts through feelings. Nedaremno here theme hearts sounds, away. In these situations is generated his identity (sorry for bombast). The sun I would him has put in Scorpion, in the final goes theme tests, stamina before pressure, pressured, attempt to trigger fear.

Incidentally, if to accept for labor hypothesis Sunik on ICJ, then here well fits Saturn in question in 6 st House (Peter not wants to be ugolschikom, him not likes this work, "the whether deal a watchmaker and camping on D. "says he). Plus quadrature (disambiguation) the Sun-Saturn can to describe dead father, about him in fairy nor words, and were getting divorced then rarely. Again same, Leo can be to continue in 7 st House and he well described partners Peter, his vision surrounding world. This craps people, players, plyashuschie-nature, people respected, with prestige and camping on D.

About water sun - I'm idea likes, and about Saturn in 7 House something not very. In first there Lisbeth as something not fits (and wife we all same on 7 home smootrim), then partners the idea of must teach Peter oio reintroduce reason, and this in my not quite the option). If Sol- Sunik - ASTs in Vodolee -izobretatel and VIVA PLAST systems means - bosses not recognizes, the kind of crazy high actions commit and on money his on first glance quite not interested. In my not very suited?
But as aschet sun in Raque? (And, too, in of increasing with Saturn, and perhaps with Jupiter, and the opposition Eyup-Saturn. Then ASTs in Libra Venus 45; blood regardless horoscope - so that material questions over mgut move them?

Чукокала wrote:

about Saturn in 7 House

Not in 7, and 6 forge the

Чукокала wrote:

the kind of crazy high actions commit

And this not the madcap posutpok - go in wood, to read those poems that and to inspire forest spirits?
And then me here at night still one idea in head came. I been mulling far him moon put. First wanted in the fire a badge of, then thought: What that Long have him in the Virgin. Here is are looking. Wife he itself chose humble, harder-working maid, gospodarsku, the most gracious.... Than not Epiphanius? And if so, then is mired Long have him in 8 th house, i.e. comrade their the deeds vodoleyskimi directly ??? finds adventures on its head and one read extreme. Again same, here well fits and Lisbeth with theme money husband. And here is where Venus and Mars have him until not understandable.
And that concerns degree of Cancer, in my opinion, he was would much gently among us and with tilt not agreed would to change heart of on oldest stone. And crazy in his passions Sunik did a trade hearts of without fluctuations.
Still argument in favor of moon in the Virgin. Remember as Peter intends to in wood? What the gift of deniability he senselessly mother? Type I went in city remind governmental superiors prior, that I your the only breadwinner and me cannot be to occupy in army. This not devya rules and rationality?

Ah here is until so.

Чукокала wrote:

ASTs in Vodolee -izobretatel and VIVA PLAST systems means - bosses not recognizes, the kind of crazy high actions commit and on money his on first glance quite not interested. In my not very suited?

On-my, too,. But let us ppredpolozhim, that action stories is happening even before epe opened Uranus. Then his action should not be significant. If so, his at first plan goes soupravitel have - Saturn. And then we recall, that the young man constantly complains on its fate, labeling his sad, harsh and camping on D. Then, is it possible that blood regardless his horoscope is in 6 st House, House routine labor and Admirals. And the end of the stories. We see again, too, most: Modest affluence, measured image life, labor as basis life. But this already all as would on more high coil of a development. Peter already the sophisticated, all lessons of Saturn he has learned, and what Saturn in question attaches his personality sense of own dignity.
About moon. Here after all not only wife can be accounted, but and mother. If suggest, that on kuspide 6 th Rak, and Long in 8 st, then in the plot, too, fits as his mother has gone to him, and he it copper pittance threw.
Saddest a fairy tale.

And from whom what options still there is?

A rainbow, I with o 'the morning to on road on rayuotu quietly thought about your proposal the Sun in Skorpe and it striking all more relished your explanation :)

Радуга wrote:

Peter decisions accepts through feelings. Nedaremno here theme hearts sounds, away. In these situations is generated his identity (sorry for bombast).

Ah, I staladumat further, under what position the manager horoscope Aquarius (constellation) and ridicule move material questions (money, the first part of stories, stability dawn in late. Perhaps, under position Uranus in votorom House.
Are Satur, as blood regardless horoscope exactly a not suited, Ieft hero our al man spotannyy, long not was suffering from, above than start something, and simply behaved or ezhal and did. And for Saturn all zhesvoystvenen moment planning and deliberation of. So that let us all ??? with senior planets, too, deal, okay?

But most interesnoedalshe: You write squaring sun to Satrnu he is obtained the right-- if Saturn in question. But after all first hero our went to to glass case man named. And then glass man - this his term protector and around the goes, that this Jupiter. And I would here postaila as times the right-squaring organic to Soltsu, with Jupiter in 7 House.
Why:
1) If wife chooses, then better across district
2) if money wants, then so much same as have Iezikiila
3) Get the gifts from defeat the little man’s immediately managed (camping on E. Had to obstacles preodoleva, and this squaring)

Further on fairy he these gifts on good take advantage of not managed to and plant his have become to describe - here insurance is Saturn.
Pro Saturn I have suspicion, that he in Vodolee in 12 House and, too, in of increasing to Sun, only this levostronnyaya kvalratura and in it sounds theme the temptation. Mikhel virtually imposes on the him its proposals money in return on his heart of. As only Peter agrees this Saturn concentrates and all questions with prison, with money and camping on D. Solved themselves, but in exchange for joy life.
Under emphasis on planet Saturn he has many "demonizing (the opposition to Jupiter in 7 House, all his respect, only him very from this boom of, because otgorozhen from all TK, yes and Seklyannyy man nedovlen)
For Saturn in 12 House so same says his work - (many accounted for him one sit and shock coal, yes and seemed so he not the best way). Then Saturn, as "zlotvornaya" planet will in fairy predstalen Mikhelem.
As you such tau- squaring? (As basis Aoyama). The sun in the pinnacle of, camping on E. All zaisit from forces will and resoluteness hero.
About Moon Illusion not know, need to think.
And Venus likely in also and in 8 house (in of increasing to Mars, suppose,) In 8 is a home. Potmou that he for fairy tale couple of times offer was, then went broke trying, then handled loan-sharking has. I would wife (if mother Lives) all ??? on the produce markets watch. And mothers all time in the background and the suffers, then dream of bogatsve- camping on E. She either in Pisces in than 2 House, either in 12 House and in an.
If on this, we'll agree, then can be move to Mars ;)

All are a good evening! Anna Eduardovna, thank you for comments and amendments.

Чукокала wrote:

How you such tau- squaring? (As basis Aoyama). The sun in the pinnacle of, camping on E. All zaisit from forces will and resoluteness hero.

Of course, you are right, this oao-squaring. Peter is leading themselves as elephant in a china room.

Чукокала wrote:

About Moon Illusion not know, need to think.

And that you embarrasses in version fiery moon?

Чукокала wrote:

If on this, we'll agree, then can be move to Mars

Can be move :)

Morozz wrote:

“I don’t why something seems, that have Peter Munch sunny a badge of the fire. Perishing painful for he impatient, wanted to all and immediately. And money was handing for moreover, to his respect the. Believed, that he the emphasis, that like as elected.

If would the fire, then not sat would he long have coal heap, and so that we have? Man 25 years and he coals's having fun and about life its thinks (and quite long). In general adventure him-- rezulata long perezhivaniy- reflection, I.M.H.O.,.
And here is pro moon in fiery signs I would pozhaly thought: What only not in question, and like him too? Or in Ovne (because broad gesture likes).
Rainbow, Irina, what you on this expense considerations? :pardon:
???? Long clearly uneasy, can 135 to Jupiter in question has (and respectively 45 to Saturn devouring his children?)

All are a good day!

Чукокала wrote:

Nu, I staladumat further, under what position the manager horoscope Aquarius (constellation) and ridicule move material questions (money, the first part of stories, stability dawn in late. Perhaps, under position Uranus in the second House.

In the second House - this means in Pisces. I here had a poke about on help and quite figured, that Uranus traveled to fish to with 1 March 1752 year on 1 January painting "year. And description of clothing, and life, and labor activities, as me seems, very is coming to this period of.

Чукокала wrote:

A here is pro moon in fiery signs I would pozhaly thought: What only not in question, and like him too? Or in Ovne (because broad gesture likes).

I would him moon in Aries has put. Why not in a Sagittarius? Moon - Treat, a Sagittarius - charity. This all poorly ranged with those, as he mothers a few more pennies threw and at all was scary bit of a cheapskate in period "-based hearts. " Although with other hand, on descriptions until "-based hearts "Peter was uh, mensch and all could Giving naprvo and left. Perhaps, all same in like him too?. And if in like him too?, then this is obtained 11 house. Mother type an accomplice ideas here clearly not rolls. With other hand, if moon Sagittarius, then this the first phase moon and we can read in smart specifis, that . " Have them dissonance in relations with interacted, they his only master, still not have learned feel context. Have them big the makings of a. But. Face difficulties, because not be easy find adequate form of for their outpouring. They initially see the world very subjectively, narrowly on the their goad, on own impulsi not always are at assess, how he can be have encouraged is embodied. Such people want greater, than can achieve "(Levin. Lecture on astrology, 4 semester).
About Mars. Here is what thought came. And not put whether him Mars in Actis Systems, in 1 th house? Comrade in a whole energetic, conceived-made. Again same, for idea (its) sought to. Again same, neagressivnyy. Remember pay gamble upwards ran for company and even allowed bust itself on neck, when him it looked, that he heard words songs?

Something have us cold heart of quite has been frozen. acute.gif

Yes not the word,
?? compound all thought're pretty much ruined, ah nothing, me would night have remained standing, yes day hold out for, and there and with Petel see (have him accurately Saturn hard, times we him tormoznulis :P)