Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Social experiment: Want married for the rich

Social experiment: Want married for the rich

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Greetings all! :)'s an experiment not we questioning let us :) but see was would interestingly. Here are the full text the hoax Gennady Pavlenko(I'm sorry for volume of, if someone seem for it is rather lengthy). Was would interestingly swap views on topic.
So,

social experiment. Find husband - wife.
Friends hello!

I now is engaged in a new project, which soon will present, so “produce non-open source ostentatious, BUT, past it's not a watch pass not was able. Read below article (not my, from KP), and still below my proposal.

Why millionaires not facilitating relationships between on or and smart.

This happened recently in the US. Simple the American welcome published on site dating http://newyork.craigslist.org/ announcement: Nourished German, I wow, this is awesome the Beautiful, 't seek itself in husbands the rich uncle guy. This an innocent a maiden's revelation, which in Russia no one not be surprised by, fueled a worldwide explosion the world familiar and reference to the Yellow devil. Two businessmen have joined in polemics with a stranger, and then and the entire the American people became to relay this polemics each other on e-mail. A respectable newspaper “New York Times even has carried investigation: Who the authors of e? And meanwhile correspondence leaked in Russian the Internet. And UL started gathered admirers. We decided, that theme worthwhile, to discuss its with you. After all among our readers there is and seeking a wealthy husband beauty, and successful men.

a # 1

Girl: Bankers, where you?

“O’kay, me ARGUMENTY tiptoeing around. I breathtakingly the Beautiful girl 25 years. I elegant and becomes invoke their thought. I wanted would withdraw married for human, assesses not less $500 100,000 in year. I know, as this sounds, but keep in mind, that a million in New York - this middle class, so that I not think, that am asking too much. There is on this site men, as carry traders switch out 500 thousands of and more? Wife such men? You can you me give a unique insight now advice? I met businessman, which've made a living 200 - 250 thousands of, but with this-income cannot be settled on Central Park West (prestigious street in New York). I am yoga with woman, which married for banker. So here is, she looks worse me and mind not shine by. As it this managed?

Here is that me interested in:

- Where is you, rich bachelors, proceed time? Give me name bars, restaurants, gymnasiums..

- what are the quality you are looking for in potential was wife of?

- At what-old age group me navigate (me 25)?

- Why some of women, leading deluxe image life, look so know, garden-variety? Some of these prostushek married for incredibly rich men. And Ofigitelno beautiful of the maiden sit in protectionist moods for idle. In than sign In?

- what are the profession must me interest? From publicly - lawyer, banker, doctor. How many these guys on fact earn? And where they hang out?

- How you decide, when you marry, and when - simply meet? Me need ONLY marriage.

Most or women facile; I at least nothing not was money. I not starters would its the search for, if would me nothing to acquire was provide in exchange - being veiled, sheer civility, refinement and skill contain house.

a # 2

Staffer BANK: You - obestsenivayuschiysya contribution! And I - profitable

Costly NNN!

I formally'm a match under your demands: Earn more $500 100,000 in year. My vision situation is:

Your proposal might be characterized so - “a shitty deal. ” You offer exchange: Your the beauty on my money. Simply perfectly. But here is catch: Your beauty will wither and, and my money are forever. My incomes over time will grow, then as you not chase become stated!

In economic terms you - obestsenivayuschiysya contribution, then as I - contribution profitable. You will a pretty still years five. And then wither goes on full. To 35 years with your beauty will rectified. On Wall Street (business center New York City. -) world. Ed.) you would called trading contract, not the long investment, i.e. with marriage made - the bar (. With perspective business deal efforts to win you in property devoid sense, so that I agreed would only on lease. If I will be losing my all my money, I will be losing my and you, so that me, too, need the path to retreat. Thus, meet - makes sense, and marry - there is no.

And me it is unclear, why “graceful, life. So express their thought and the Beautiful ” girl not in able find itself“ sponsor. ” With hard is, that neither one person with $500 100,000 until now not threatened both on you attention, although would with goal test-drive.

Incidentally, you also could would try to earn their own money, and then we would not need to wage this severe conversation.

Correct also, that you are acting in the right direction. Classical exchange strategy “play, Shawn price and throw him down, with hands. ” Hope, you found my advice useful, and if you interested in leasing contract - give me know.

“New York Times managed establish, that the author letters - staffer bank JPMorgan Chase. When the press does call in public-service bank, there onwww.benaughty.com orobeli. Joke whether: Their local a bump defiles female dignity! Nourished German, in 35 you - the old woman! In America for such not the that on muzzle, there term can be shlopotat. In short, 're a PR company JPMorgan otvertelis: Nourished German, not our is dyad wrote! This he friends sent photos on e-mail with worker the e-mail-street address, and his signature proved automatically. Journalists have calmed down, but osadochek remained.

The author second messages not shifrovalsya, and uploaded all speak plainly.

a # 3

A trader: Are looking for is an ugly guy!

I - a trader (man, which sells on Exchange. -) world. Ed.) on Wall Street, 28 years, fully'm a match under your condition. On fact I earn more million. I with understanding am to your desire withdraw married for a wealthy rights. Milk need to sell until the end term strangest. Me would like answer some questions, which previous modern gentleman leapfrogged ahead their attention. I, as and previous commentator, believe in theory effective market; I amused, that five hundred thousands of dollars you until now not met. We. In New York abound rich lawyers and bankers. So in than same deal? Stumbling block, me seems, is that you are looking for in the potential fiance in such a way not only money, but and other quality: An attractive being veiled, the availability of character and feelings humor. However those of men, which these qualities possess, with early age understand, that them not need money, to attract better women. As the saying goes, if can be obtain is donated milk, why buy consider the cow? You must be seek those who rich money, but is poor in other relations. Their not so easily discern, because you determined on the, to their ignore. When during Tonight private dinner you patch nizenkomu, tolstenkomu,, bald a man, which during conversation with you nervous and fidgety, witness on him special attention. I have for you there is a very rousing history. One my the familiar (graceful and an educated girl) was able lassos ??, which turned out to be one of have mandated-10 executives Google. Possessing in bank account several hundred million, she was able launder and slightly obtesat his hubby. However should you warn, that in fact improvements spouse it is important not as much and not bring his until fortune, when he starts be attractive for other women - more young and cuddly, than you. Stratagem consists in is, to make his well look presentable, in the same time while reassuring his in is, that you - the best, what he can achieve in life! This confidence, and also Botox and joint children will be insurance policy against from the fall of the your value of.

However for marriage I'd rather woman, which will bring on the table negotiations the beauty, brains and initiative. Me not want nurse the a host a flock of Paris Sharm el-Sheikh.

From Yourselves:

If in short, girl searching for here is such a ??:

The rich a bachelor (a certain income). Should well look - the most pleased look, friends not ashamed show.

Girl interested in - ONLY marriage.

In return she offers: Youth (25 years), being veiled, sheer civility, refinement and skill contain house.

Men, which it interesting since, responded: "You us NOT interesting" and document its refusal.

But this in America. Interestingly, but as have us?

Let us we will conduct social experiment!

In maillist have us order 50.000 readers. Propose a to share revelations. Beginning such:

No human are looking for itself you? And what you? (Slightly below all will explain much detail). And then, by contrasting answers from men and from women, will be very simply understand - that and as to do, to find moreover, whom are looking for an. This such the marketing study, if want.

NOTICE!

To data were more interesting, throw this exile life360.ru / blog / myworld / 371 / their friends. Canvassed they, too, otmetyatsya and squarely on site their thought leave. Am confident, such statistics you in Internet not will find. I know, because as himself sought.

, AXEMAN AND WOMAN.

In drafting the issues I's from strategy a young ladies, with which all and began. I.e., approach American.

OUT QUESTlONS:

How many you years?

To prejudice social level you themselves Montalto?

Income until 2000 have. E. In month.

Income from 2000 until 5,000 have. E. In month.

Income from 5.000 until 10.000 have. E. In month.

Income from 10.000 have. E. In month.

No human you, In Alternatively, would like find?

Age.

Being veiled (not important, simple, the Beautiful, to all so and talked.

Social position (as I, below than I have perhaps, higher than I have desirable).

Than Hypnotizes (area activities and status - Bos, subjected then, the free an artist).

That will do for me (to lend money, to wage agriculture, nurse the children, to do me in society their presence, create image life as I want have, give warmly and heartfelt cosiness).

I NOT d to publish names and addresses in mailing and on sites, so that about anonymity you can not worry.

Answers send the on worded Gennadij @ pavlenko.name

Your Auteur - Gennady Pavlenko

Code the hoax psychology.1234567

Site http://www.gennadij.pavlenko.name/

Geu) very neumnaya and rebarbative (not in sense looks) girl twenty five years) unambiguously not worth such money cxtrsder
The authors-men much smarter and allowed itself well cultural banter)

Stupidity "has" can match only with their same megalomania dfs54e

chai wrote:

very neumnaya and rebarbative (not in sense looks) girl twenty five years) unambiguously not worth such money

And here is interestingly what girl is worth such money? And at all need to whether here optimistically, offsetting together love and money? And at all about than dreaming millionaires? :)

Judging by around the known millionaires no one there is no :) ask what they want not voiceless :) I evoked the French the film "Toy" with by Pierre Richard, stepmother boy. On-my except beautiful C. she themselves in movie showed only stervoznostyu.

Радуга wrote:

A here is interestingly what girl is worth such money?

Of those that are prepared be sold - no)
Leasing contract - most the cxtrsder

Cannot be to guess, what women like presidents.
First, millionaires can be the most different people, with various indoctrination and various experience, past, the fate of, interests.
And, respectively, preferences on opposite gender have all different.

kate, and you not consider that people, dorvavshis until big money, become very strongly similar on each other? :) thus, preferences have them, too, similar. But this my in my opinion :)

Perhaps. Of course, they talk in his circle, have addictions "rich": Expensive things, expensive services, fear for his state of and life. They are probing inaccessible once pleasure. But this quite not means, that people a certain social class make choices same better targeted. Not is changing the crux of the human, the foundation, beginning with childhood.
And then, be another entertainment, or become legitimate wife founded - different things.

kate wrote:

Don’t is changing the crux of the human, the foundation, beginning with childhood

kate, thank you for interesting opinion. Can be, you are right, the crux of the not is changing, but on my view society dictates man their conditions, especially our rigidly patriarchal prick.

Oops, as same you badly mistaken! Is changing, even as is changing! Money give a sense of power chair, and if before on their 130 the repeat in D, the guy simply liked woman and nurtured family, then now he a man after 40 in full his prime and can BUY! And buys. Is abandoning wife, the chosen 20 years ago and buys another. I not declare all. But most often precisely so. Ah I so not about young businessmen,. Although, of course, much depends about human, and those offends me to see these not nice changes in previously very good men.

From wise women a man not leaves never, whom would he nor was.

kate, but as you realize, that woman a wise?

Katyenka, I gladly would hear from you such words, when you would weightier. Prstite not know patronymic.
Although. From me not hurriedly, I 101 members, that perhaps, too, not says about wisdom :rolleyes:

but as you realize, that woman a wise?

Eva from ribs of the Adam. So understand I.

Katyenka, I gladly would hear from you such words, when you would weightier

These words pridumla and told not I. These words told me one a wise woman. It to 60 years. She married (the first and the only wife) for one of influential world stingy. On education she - psikhogenetik.

kate wrote:

She'm married (the first and the only wife) for one of influential world stingy. On education she - psikhogenetik.

Not all psikhogenetiki, and not all strong world just.
Have, too, me there is the familiar. Which, too, to 70, and she all years married for the only a man, and family not poor, and children happy. But she me told, that entire life regretted it, about one singular not Intelligence Community released move for his happiness-she not believe in love. And after all with perspective surrounding she happy nowadays. From it not is gone husband, but it is wise whether she?!

But she me told, that entire life regretted it, about one singular not Intelligence Community released move for his happiness-she not believe in love.

Spare no can be about than anywhere. We not know, that would was, if would then we derived otherwise. And then, all we know, that love - sense of, which is undergoing changes with Tipicas time (except love in marriage should be even so much all, a whole a rainbow feelings and lines behavior). Sometimes a favorite man becomes the hated,. And sometimes an unloved becomes favorite.

Don’t all psikhogenetiki, and not all strong world just.

Simply speech goes about wise woman, which took to skater.Financial competitiouns and not she is abandoned with as a playboy, rudely speaking (exhaustive information throughout our theme "Quit married for the rich").
Me so seems, that there is no greater happiness, than when happy your children. For me this would meant, that all in life I made correctly.

Галина wrote:

But she me told, that entire life regretted it, about one singular not Intelligence Community released move for his happiness-she not believe in love. And after all with perspective surrounding she happy nowadays.

Remorchka a small: Let us not let us be confused yoghurt with bland, theme was a reputed as "marriage with rich" :writing:, but about love there speech not resisted :mybb:.

Precisely about this I and say. Simply not always life for rich husband means’s successful life and wisdom.
And in the last time increasingly the db, that withdraw married for the rich-this simply should be people "written."

And in the last time increasingly the db, that withdraw married for the rich-this simply should be people "written."

Yes and at all, ????? its grains fate. And money never were a pledge happiness.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Social experiment: Want married for the rich