Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Solyary participants

Solyary participants

Posts 1 to 20 of 32

Iriani, and have you before or later me day Wireless HSIA?
If before, then let first you.
I have 4 February.

Alla K., I have summer - still not so soon) Themes Solara usually are beginning to show themselves much earlier)
Remember, that you'm an Aquarian, so rightly move on waiting lists. :)

Means, girls, agreed to? :) Put Allyn forecast do, then Iriani. Alla, on your solyare I-for honor practicing left.

Alla, and can be Your data?

All Hi! :) Alla, we correctly understand, that you interested in forecast on 2007 08 year?

's free!

And on my not want?
I - want
And the many events very important the planned on the next year))

JUlja, let us Your data and in order lists we'll practice. :)

And let us)

1984, 13 March
Dec. 25, in moment birth the difference with Greenwich was + 3 hours
Vilnius, live there same :)

Now itself anything stuck write

I something not realized
And where theme about my solyare? Why I its not see?

JUlja, hurry up to open itself subject and enter there their data and the year, on which you like it or forecast. The ranking svlyu know, yes?

Rainbow, I opened subject - panel called "solyar jurnalistki"
Described there the, that itself until think about his solyare

And now themes there
Here is this me and hit surprised

Oops, ah not know. Hurry up to open still times. This in sight, technical Alvarez.

Flushed-yes, ahem-ahem.
Apparently, will have :swoon:

Юля wrote:

flushed-yes, ahem-ahem.
Apparently, will have

Yes, la-and-okay, okay! :)

Because this our "predbannik", I put here Plan analysis solyarov(the authors - Iriani and Tatiana A Jidkova) :thank_you:

1) Asts Since with aspects to solyaru and natalu
2) ICJ SB with aspects to solyaru and natalu
3) Planet Since in angular homes SB with aspects to only for concrete. And solar arrangement points
4) Clean hit filled homes diesel in homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal + planet in these solar homes with aspects (all of this enrich, so me seems this better in one tranche to consider)
5) file import homes SB, in camping on CHAMPION And intercepts on.
6) Other emphasis.

An interesting plan debriefing. The main "+", that themselves his amounted. I here is conducted my reporting solyary in VShKA, there the other plan offered. If want, can be experiment: Choose someone and consider the past event in two ways. And then compare, that more correctly event reflects. There is desire to? :)

solyary in VShKA, there the other plan offered

What?

can be experiment: Choose someone and consider the past event in two ways

Can be and so.
I watch quite not solarom, and progressiyami (method SVSh) - events are visible. And there, and there. Is obtained, the importance of not in way consideration, but in ability to astrologer, his skills apply and use a certain method.

A then compare, that more correctly event reflects

Word "more correctly" not the.
And knowing event?

I here is conducted my reporting solyary in VShKA, there the other plan offered.

Interestingly what? At all something on training in VShKA this plan and is based, at least I have, camping on K. I there elect.

Can this depends on who a lecture read? All-??? astrology under Uranus is, so each individuality its method find.
And the main difference in is, that solyarnaya map is viewed first in isolation from natalnoy, camping on E. As an independent horoscope.
The first on that turn attention, in what House the the Sun. Idea in is, that this map heat return and the main emphasis in this map gives the Sun.
1. House, in which the the Sun; his aspects of.
2. House, which manages the Sun.
3. A badge of the ascendant (that, somehow society wants sixty human in this year).
4. Blood regardless the ascendant (a badge of, house, his aspects of).
5. Filled house.
6. Included signs in any homes.
7. A rising planet.
8. Planet on kuspide any homes (orbis in 3 gr.)
9. Retrogradnye planet.
10. MC - goal year (a badge of, blood regardless, his aspects of).
11. An overlay diesel on / - conditions for implementation those diesel.
The most important point 1.
Seems all evoked the. Could clauses mistake, but in a whole all so.
Method, of course, look combined with other (rubles that, progression, tranzity). But spharischen something much gives and itself.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Solyary participants