Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Know Thyself

Know Thyself

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Astrodomu 12 already year. For this time we found here new friends and associates. Our knowledge on astrology constantly table is and children continue, largely thanks to this Forum. And still we seek cognize other people and themselves with the help astrology. Path this is infinite after all within us a host Mir! Want offer you another way to of knowledge themselves, its domestic world. All proved I will one alignment on self. From him you can to know:

1. Its Space purpose, about eternal dreams the clean ya
2. Your I now.
3. What you have is worth task on this moment.
4. That you realistically commit now. Perform whether its task.
5. That you awaits, if you will act consciously, according to meet the task.
6. That you awaits, if you nothing not chase to do.
7. Advice, as you must act, to fulfill its task.

Alignment an interesting and the multi-faceted. The seeker and developing people he will highly seems interested. Sometimes occur simply discoveries for rights. Mercy of am asking in Visitors to sea was the (a fortune teller who). :thank_you:
From you nothing in return am not pleading for, only your his smile :) and the thought a kiss :kiss:

P.S. Unfortunately, not remember who the author separate hands. If recognizes each who, inform, will make came home late.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Nov 8 2007 19:51:58)

If you previous alignment not attracted, there is still such:
1. Who I now.
2. To what me seek to, advice Ape Forces.
3. As me to this come, that to do.

Choose!

Ludmilla, can be I the first at first alignment? :)
Very interesting Copy Hands. Hope, we their, too, let us study :)

Ludmila, and can be me the first alignment in order lists? Very interestingly, that will say maps :)

Had a good days all! [Po [ierw
Ludmila! Me, too, very want "cognize themselves" on'm completely # 1. Hope, that we his set out into within training.
Thank you! yre563

Last edited by Marina (Nov 9 2007 08:57:01)

Morozz wrote:

MA – It interesting Copy Hands. Hope, we their, too, let us study

Marina wrote:

I hope, that we his set out into within training.

Necessarily let us study, and still many-many different players' hands. Here is only maps shall pass (shall until the end of. Get back a little patience. Remained slightly-slightly. ;)

Lud_mila wrote:

Necessarily let us study, and still many-many different players' hands. Here is only maps shall pass (shall until the end of. Get back a little patience. Remained slightly-slightly.

This great!
But at first alignment something now can be had been hoping? Interestingly it be seen themselves from within, but still more interesting, as you see with hand! cxdfs

Morozz wrote:

Ludmilla, can be I the first at first alignment?

Irina, you the first :)
Yours Space purpose very high and rooted (map Cup Holy Grail). This the search for spiritual idela, drive in top sphere.
However now you little best. Themselves according to this appointment. You hooked, though, who is not free, you manage and manipulate (map the Pied Piper).
Your task on this moment, near future (for moreover, to approach the high ideal) - this to express themselves extravagant this event can be, suddenly, sometimes even strange. Fully all trying to initiate its domestic the crux of the, issue resurfaced his "domestic child", put all with legs on head (map Shute).
And you now realistically one takes quite another. You ruthlessly, that just breaks with than something important, throwing away from his life any its part of. ???? for you this very painfully, unpleasantly (map Abortion).
If you regulation act consciously, according to his space applicability (and it too highly have you is worth), set you up on his true task - if you awaken in itself the Jester, it will be for you until (within the next several years) going task. You can bring itself even harm, nadorvavshis as would (map A fatality).
If same you nothing not regulation to do, then surrounding will you to denounce, around routing lead to chatter, unpleasant talk (map Condemnations).
Advice - as same you to act, to fulfill its task - need everyone to his action accepting of special spiritual significance. Any move should wear thalamus significance, need odukhotvoryat matter and dream about high Alternatively. Only dream and act, not sit on their hands (map Garden spirits).
Here is so here is broke a! A tall order, but so even more interesting! Go for it! Through ” * to rising stars! :)

Thanks to, Ludmila! [Po [ierw
Very interestingly broke a. And suddenly.
Remains now only understand here is this:

Lud_mila wrote:

You ruthlessly, that just breaks with than something important, throwing away from his life any its part of. ???? for you this very painfully, unpleasantly

And with jester more we will deal in November :) ;) and on full program fdgf

Ludmila! Me, too, very want "cognize themselves" on'm completely # 1, of course same in order a common waiting lists. :) :D :) cxdfs :kiss:
Can I on this count? [Po [ierw

Violetta-leto wrote:

Can I on this count?

Of course, you can! I until (on ascriptive circumstances) not do Copy Hands. Society’slightly-slightly, girls, okay? :)

Cities in the, I the next in allz good waiting lists. Very wanted to know understand that I such there is! On glance senior forces.

Oops, witness, please, and me on first'm completely, when will opportunity. I as times in search of themselves! This very interestingly!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Know Thyself